PDA

View Full Version : Listen to this friggen Cuntbag

Ally_Kat
08-25-2006, 12:29 AM
New Orleans Mayor Takes Swipe At NYC

NEW YORK, Aug. 24, 2006

(CBS) Confronted by accusations that he’s taking too long to clean up his city after Hurricane Katrina, New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin defended himself by remarking on New York City’s failure to rebuild Ground Zero.

Nagin made the remarks in an interview conducted by CBS News National Correspondent Byron Pitts which will be broadcast on 60 Minutes, Sunday, Aug. 27, at 7 p.m. EDT.

On a tour of the decimated Ninth Ward, Nagin tells Pitts the city has removed most of the debris from public property and it’s mainly private land that’s still affected – areas that can’t be cleaned without the owners' permission. But when Pitts points to flood-damaged cars in the street and a house washed partially into the street, the mayor shoots back. "That’s alright. You guys in New York can’t get a hole in the ground fixed and it’s five years later. So let’s be fair."

Nagin is confident New Orleans will be whole again and will even be able to withstand another hurricane of Katrina strength, pointing out that taller and stronger levees are being built. It will take time.

"We’re into a five-to-seven-year build cycle … . At the end of the day, I see the city being totally rebuilt. I see us eliminating blight, still being culturally unique," Nagin says.

One example of new development Nagin points to is a 68-story Trump Towers condominium complex, a project that makes some critics wary that New Orleans will lose the heritage that made it unique.

"I think you are looking at basically a town that will be a playground for the rich for the next 40 years," Leonard Moore, a professor of African-American history at Louisiana State University, tells Pitts. "I look at the post-Katrina piece as a game of musical chairs….Once the music gets turned off, the white folks have a place to sit down, a place to sleep, a place for their children to go to school. We’re going back to a trailer."

Nagin says he is looking out for the poor, mostly black, residents who are dispersed all over the country, some of whom are waiting to return to the city.

"What I do have a problem with is some entrenched interests that are looking and salivating over certain sections of the city," Nagin says.

The mayor says these interests want him to keep those poor people from coming back so they can get rich developing the land.

"I don’t think that’s right," Nagin says.

But before any rebuilding can take place, the clean-up and restoration of the city’s infrastructure must be complete and it will be Mayor Nagin, recently re-elected, who leads the efforts.

"Should things have happened quicker? Yes. But everyone has their own style of leadership, and right now our political leader, our political father is Ray Nagin," says Oliver Thomas, New Orleans City Council president.

"So for the next four years, we’re going to sink or swim with him," Thomas tells Pitts.

Ally_Kat
08-25-2006, 12:31 AM
Is he mental? What fucking hole in the ground? It's been cleaned out, was a construction site for a year, and is now currently a huge train terminal (as there were many trains both MTA and PATH under the Towers).

The only thing left unbuilt on is the footprints.

What hole in the ground?

Has he even been here recently? Has he seen it? Or is he talking out of his ass?

LoungeMachine
08-25-2006, 12:36 AM
Yes.

Nagin is a Cuntbag.

I have no argument there.

However, having said that......I can practically smell his frustration from here.

Hezbollah has already started to REBUILD houses in Lebanon.

The residents of N.O. got screwed by this administration.

And FEMA didn't even buy 'em dinner first.

FORD
08-25-2006, 02:04 AM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
Is he mental? What fucking hole in the ground? It's been cleaned out, was a construction site for a year, and is now currently a huge train terminal (as there were many trains both MTA and PATH under the Towers).

The only thing left unbuilt on is the footprints.

What hole in the ground?

Has he even been here recently? Has he seen it? Or is he talking out of his ass?

All that ever gets reported in the Whore Media is all the (ridiculous) tower design plans and such, so I could excuse Nagin for not knowing about the train terminals or anything else being reconstructed there.

That is, I could if he wasn't the mayor of a large city. Because I'm pretty sure that Mayors have these conferences where they get together at least once a year, and therefore, he's probably talked to Mikey Bloomberg more than once.

Seshmeister
08-25-2006, 05:22 AM
I hope the title to this thread has been edited.

I would hate to think that Alley would use such language.

LoungeMachine
08-25-2006, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by Seshmeister

friggen??

Nickdfresh
08-25-2006, 09:25 AM
The guy has foot-in-mouth disease. There's no doubt about that.

BITEYOASS
08-25-2006, 10:14 AM
And what about this chocolate city he keeps having wet dreams about? If he keeps this corruption up, then he is gonna wind up in prison where he can get all the chocolate he wants, but the inmates will fight over his.

Ellyllions
08-25-2006, 10:47 AM
Nagin's words fall on deaf ears with me. It's always blame someone else but get in front of that camera every chance you get. He IS New Orleans as far as he's concerned.

And the fact that New Orleans re-elected him.....oh well. Sorry for the state your in but you re-elected him. Have fun. I'm glad I don't live there.

Guitar Shark
08-25-2006, 03:28 PM
They actually re-elected him? Unreal.

Well, I guess nothing should surprise me anymore after we re-elected Bush.

EAT MY ASSHOLE
08-25-2006, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark

What do you mean "we", white man?

Ally_Kat
08-25-2006, 05:49 PM

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
friggen??

Friggen is how I saw freaking. I spelt it how it sounds with my lil accent.
And I say cunt all the friggen time around the house.

Actually, a certain person who is causing drama in my tribe is lovingly referred to as Cuntfag, which I think is cooler than cuntbag (but that's just me).

EAT MY ASSHOLE
08-25-2006, 05:52 PM
BTW, ever since his re-election, Nagin has been largely ABSENT from public view in Nawlins. One of the writers for the Picquayne has actually taken him to task about his disappearring act. So sure enough, he tries to do a little PR, and immediately makes a moron of himself.

The man had a nervous breakdown one year ago. I sympathize, but he has no biz in public office...

Ally_Kat
08-25-2006, 06:09 PM
Obviously there's a lot to do with federal aid, but I haven't seen anything with him demanding the LA gov or the the local senators to join forces and help him get the gov't attention. I mean, isn't that one of the things he should be doing if they are the ones dicking him around?

Methinks it's a two way street of both sides dragging their feet.

Va Beach VH Fan
08-25-2006, 07:18 PM
They better hope that storm heading towards the Gulf doesn't head their way....

Building N.O. is such a touchy issue...

Why rebuild a city located below sea level ??

Do they honestly believe those levees will prevent future flooding ??

Are American taxpayers obligated to pay for rebuilding the city with their taxdollars ??

I don't have the answers to those questions, just posing them....

Ally_Kat
08-25-2006, 11:10 PM
I think that when an area is hit with such devistation, we as American should help each other. I think there should be some monetary help. Footing the entire bill? No, but that doesn't mean we can't help take a significant burden of the cost.

What I want to know is -- didn't we have that telethon? What happened to all that money? You can't mean to tell me it went to FEMA to pay for all these hotel rooms n such.

FORD
08-26-2006, 01:36 AM
I think that when an area is hit with such devistation, we as American should help each other. I think there should be some monetary help. Footing the entire bill? No, but that doesn't mean we can't help take a significant burden of the cost.

What I want to know is -- didn't we have that telethon? What happened to all that money? You can't mean to tell me it went to FEMA to pay for all these hotel rooms n such.

No it probably went to Halliburton for their contracts.

Redballjets88
08-26-2006, 02:58 AM
is this nagin or is it mayor "i failed i doing my job correctly so ill place blame on everyone else but me"

FORD
08-26-2006, 03:57 AM
Originally posted by Redballjets88
is this nagin or is it mayor "i failed i doing my job correctly so ill place blame on everyone else but me"

Please, no revisionist history. We remember what really happenned......

http://www.classicdykes.com/images/Bush%20Vacation%20in%20New%20Orleans%20Photo.jpg

http://www.bushspeaks.com/img/dogseatuscitizen.jpg

http://www.nohayrosasinespina.com/imagenes/full/bush_katrina.jpg

Seshmeister
08-26-2006, 08:17 AM
Friggen is how I saw freaking. I spelt it how it sounds with my lil accent.
And I say cunt all the friggen time around the house.

Actually, a certain person who is causing drama in my tribe is lovingly referred to as Cuntfag, which I think is cooler than cuntbag (but that's just me).

Shocking.

Was your local finishing school at the WTC?

Ellyllions
08-26-2006, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
They better hope that storm heading towards the Gulf doesn't head their way....

Building N.O. is such a touchy issue...

Why rebuild a city located below sea level ??

Do they honestly believe those levees will prevent future flooding ??

Are American taxpayers obligated to pay for rebuilding the city with their taxdollars ??

I don't have the answers to those questions, just posing them....

I'm sorry but I have these same questions.

So when are we populating Antartica? I mean it's not condusive to human life either but shit we can defeat Mother Nature right?

Unpopular way of thinking but hey, somebody's gotta do it, right?

And before anybody goes off the deep end, let me just state that I live in North Carolina. Every time we have a hurricane I-10 is washed away and we spend millions rebuilding it every time. My question is WHY? If it keeps getting destroyed, then obviously it shouldn't be there...but no. We keep begging for Federal dollars to help every time a hurricane comes close enough to wash it away. Which is usually every time a hurricane comes this way.

Last year, after Katrina hit, our Governor petitioned the Feds for disaster relief funds because they got more than NC did for one single hurricane. How absolutely fucked up is that?

Nitro Express
08-26-2006, 01:29 PM
Mayor Guliani was the first to say New York City handled the dissasster well because people took charge of the situation when it fell into caos. It was people improvising at the lowest levels that made it work.

In New Orleans everyone stood around or went awol. Any fool knows a big beurocracy falls apart in an emergency situation. New York pulled together when the Big Easy did nothing. They still are doing nothing blaming everyone else for their problems.

It's never Mayor Naggins fault, my hell, he blames everyone but his own community and himself.

Chocolate city? Well, a shithole is brown. LOL! No New Orleans will become a hispanic city because that is who is going to move in an rebuilt the place. Jazz will be replaced with Marichi bands.

I'm tired of hearing lazy black people whine. They are becoming a minority now with Asians and Hispanics moving in and going to work. Even in LA the latin gangs are kicking the black gangs ass.

Yeah, the black man has enemies but it's not whitey anymore. It's the chinks and the spics. Some may be illegal but at least they are busting their ass picking strawberries while Nagins chocolate paradise is a fourth generation welfare rat.

Nitro Express
08-26-2006, 01:31 PM
You could dump a shitload of money into Naggin's govt. and it would dissapear with not much to show for it. As usual, New Orleans is America's toilet that we ejaculate into every Feburary.

Ally_Kat
08-26-2006, 05:03 PM
Shocking.

Was your local finishing school at the WTC?

Geez Sesh, what crawled up your butt? You never seemed like the partypooper type before.

Ellyllions
08-28-2006, 08:13 AM
So, the loss of New Orleans was all George Bush's fault...wow...

-Gov. Blanco refused to call up the National Guard. Hence the latest round of talk to hand over some of that power to the Feds...which the States are blatantly opposed to. (I agree that the power to call up the National Guard should stay with the State's but that one incident is why it's even an issue.)

-The citizens who didn't evacuate were told that they could go to the "Dome" but were warned that they needed to bring provisions with them as none would be provided. Well....

-The citizens were told by Nagin that if they couldn't evacuate the school busses and public busses would be deployed to come pick them up. Never happened...so people did the best they could and wound up at the Dome but didn't bother to bring provisions with them.

See Nagin and Blanco didn't like each other. Nagin tried to help Blanco's opponent elected so they couldn't communicate across those lines.

Funny, I always thought that shit trickled downstream....

Ellyllions
08-28-2006, 08:24 AM
Oh and one guy "borrowed" a boat. He rescued over 200 people using that boat and now he's being sued by the boats owner for taking it....

thome
08-28-2006, 08:25 AM
The TRUTH doesn't float around here .<period

Bush is the scapegoat for -everyones- problems, with the world.

"Bush started Global Warming back in the sixties so he could have a diversion for the war in Iraq."...(.HUH?)( would be a good thread around the internet theses days)..lol

Nickdfresh
08-28-2006, 08:31 AM
What does Bush's indifference and incompetence in picking shitty FEMA directors have to do with Nagin moron?

thome
08-28-2006, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
What does Bush's indifference and incompetence in picking shitty FEMA directors have to do with Nagin moron?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Guitar Shark

QUOTE]Originally posted by FORD
No it probably went to Halliburton for their contracts. [/QUOTE]

Originally posted by FORD
Please, no revisionist history. We remember what really happenned......

http://www.classicdykes.com/images/Bush%20Vacation%20in%20New%20Orleans%20Photo.jpg

http://www.bushspeaks.com/img/dogseatuscitizen.jpg

http://www.nohayrosasinespina.com/imagenes/full/bush_katrina.jpg
\

Ask Your Peers...:rolleyes:

Ellyllions
08-28-2006, 10:31 AM
Well, Brown was a failure. I won't deny that.

As a matter of fact, I hired someone a month ago who is turning out to be a failure too... Luckily the job I hired my failure for no one's life depends on it.

The only problem with blaming Brown is that he had telephone calls and communications coming to him from Blanco and Nagin that negated the other's requests. Nagin says, "I need XXX, XXX, and XXX stat." The Blanco calls and says, "He doesn't need XXX, and XXX"...they had their own little party war right in the middle of it all.

If there was anyone who didn't care about the people of New Orleans it was their own government's fault first. No matter who they want to blame.