PDA

View Full Version : MICHAEL SCHENKER GROUP: U.S. Tour Pushed Back To 2007

Hardrock69
08-25-2006, 12:55 PM
Only this time they are blaming it on the vocalist.

I wonder if Mikey got sober long enough to decide to find a scapegoat.....
:rolleyes:

Goddammit....he is so fucking kickass but so unreliable.

He coulda BEEN somebody!

Instead, he is one of the most talented unknown guitarists (in the public eye) there is....

Here is the news bit:

Legendary guitarist Michael Schenker's web site has been updated with the following message:

"Due to the serious familiar problems of MSG singer Jari Tiura, we're sad to announce that the planned U.S. tour from MSG in autumn 2006 has to be deferred to 2007. The new dates will be announced as soon as possible."

ThrillsNSpills
08-25-2006, 02:29 PM
Did you pick up the new album Hardrock?

Mr. Vengeance
08-25-2006, 04:38 PM
Has he EVER done a U.S. tour??? Seems to me that his shows are always cancelled. Ticket sales?????

jharp84
08-25-2006, 05:35 PM
I have the new tales of rock n' roll, we are not going to miss this singer!! The tune with gary barden is smokin! Schenker and ufo could be headlining 10,000 seaters now but the old dave/eddie thing got in way HOWEVER WE GOT 3 REUNITED ALDUMS AND A LIVE ONE!!! GOOD ENOUGH!!!(no pun intended!) I will start my first post regarding the workload of schenker and schon vs. edward!!! Soon! Anyone in the army that wants to trade for a cdr of new schenker! Email me! jharp84@hotmail.com

mako_kimura
08-28-2006, 05:37 PM
At first his tour almost got held back due to some crazy bitch claiming he owed 4800 dollars in "child support". It turned out to be bullshit

ThrillsNSpills
08-30-2006, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by mako_kimura
At first his tour almost got held back due to some crazy bitch claiming he owed 4800 dollars in "child support". It turned out to be bullshit

On his site he has posted communications between the "crazy bitch" and himself that proved it to be true, and it's a large part of why the US leg is cancelled. He mentions that it is because of problems with the singer. It's all a shame really.

www.michaelschenkerhimself.com

if you want to read it