PDA

View Full Version : rustoffa cracks down on hooligans trying to raise hell

rustoffa
08-27-2006, 03:13 AM
So some dipshit kids were running up and down the main road on piece-of-shit 80cc dirt bikes about 45 minutes ago. The dog was barking, the little woman was cuntplaining...

Short story even shorter, I fired up the trusty YZ, found 'em, and ran one of 'em off the road. Fucking grate...after lurking for a few minutes, I rode by to hear, "we thought you were asleep..don't call the cops"..or some shit

The cops just rode by.:(

Romeo Delight
08-27-2006, 03:42 AM
No one is scared of the cops, well I guess it all depends on the neighborhood.

Vigilante justice or the threat of same is all good in my book.

People need to know how to act in your neighborhood. If their parents won't teach them then maybe some crazy mofo chasing them down is what they need to turn the corner in life.

You are a visionary Rustoffa!

Hardrock69
08-27-2006, 04:35 AM
I get the kids running up and downthe road here on dirtbikes or ATVs about once a month or so.

Thing is, I am in the middle of nowhere, and they are about 200 feet from my house, so I have no complaints.

ThrillsNSpills
08-27-2006, 10:19 AM
don't yall know this is why God invented slingshots?

yeesh

Douglas T.
08-27-2006, 10:24 AM
There's a crack dealer by my studio rides around makin' deliveries on one of those mini motorcycles! I can almost set my watch to him starting his shift about 2 p.m.!

Ally_Kat
08-27-2006, 05:27 PM
The dumbass kids my age on the block over go up and down on those mini bikes that make so much noise. But I wouldn't do what ya did because some of them have arrest records for beating this shit out of people.

Susie Q
08-27-2006, 08:07 PM
Here is my issue. That big bass sound of Daddy Yankee's Gasolina bullshit. EVERY one of those muthafuckin' bastids need to be SHOT on sight! They just LOVE to double park and just SIT there when they see ya comin' down the road. So I just speed up and wanna play crash bandicoot on their ass.

I hate punk ass kids. There was a team of kids chasing my son. They wanted to beat him up and take his bike. My son took his bike into the nearest Store and parked it there explaining to the store clerk what was going on. A neighborhood kid came to tell me what was going on. I was about 7 months pregnant at the time. I FLEW down to stewarts in my Durango. I had the next door lady go with me, she went inside to get my son. He came out white as a ghost, very upset. I then called the keystone cops (These assholes never do anything right or in a expedient manner). I told them to get their asses up to our address NOW or I will take action.

Long story short, I turn into Charles Bronson and hunt down the little pukes. They run into their tattoo'd Daddy crying that there is a psycho with a black durango chasing them. He comes out and I explode. I told him I will BLEED for my kids, and if he don't corral his animals I WILL. He was all like...ok ok maam, I told them they were not to go on your street.

Don't FUCK with Mommy......
ever. :o

Douglas T.
08-28-2006, 08:49 AM
^'specially don't mess with a CRASH BANDICOOT fan! That is a fun game I play all the time!

rustoffa
08-28-2006, 09:06 PM
Pretty funny, I knew who it was before I put my boots on.

They're good kids...

The people that called the cops are on their parents shit-list as well.

Still developing.
:)

SensibleShoes
08-28-2006, 10:00 PM
I have a 15 yr old and his mom staying with me currently. Kid got arrested Friday night at his friend's house - they were taking construction cones and moving them to the other side of the street, hoping to cause a fun accident to watch.

After mom bailed his ass out and brought him home, he sat there and told us that he wasn't really arrested, because he was a juvenile and nothing could happen to him. Arrogant little prick.

Perhaps he'll be a little more realistic when I get done fixing what the judge is going to do to his punk ass. Shoes is about to go visit the cops and open a can of whupass on the little MF.

Susie Q
08-28-2006, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by Douglas T.
^'specially don't mess with a CRASH BANDICOOT fan! That is a fun game I play all the time!

I'm in love with crash and want his children. :P

My kids and I are addicted to it.
:D

Ozzy Fudd
08-29-2006, 05:52 AM
Originally posted by rustoffa
So some dipshit kids were running up and down the main road on piece-of-shit 80cc dirt bikes about 45 minutes ago. The dog was barking, the little woman was cuntplaining...

Short story even shorter, I fired up the trusty YZ, found 'em, and ran one of 'em off the road. Fucking grate...after lurking for a few minutes, I rode by to hear, "we thought you were asleep..don't call the cops"..or some shit

The cops just rode by.:(

When this is all done, i have no doubt this will be another CLASSIC tale .
PLEASE BROTHER make that thread i told you about.:D

Bob_R
08-29-2006, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by SensibleShoes
I have a 15 yr old and his mom staying with me currently. Kid got arrested Friday night at his friend's house - they were taking construction cones and moving them to the other side of the street, hoping to cause a fun accident to watch.

After mom bailed his ass out and brought him home, he sat there and told us that he wasn't really arrested, because he was a juvenile and nothing could happen to him. Arrogant little prick.

Perhaps he'll be a little more realistic when I get done fixing what the judge is going to do to his punk ass. Shoes is about to go visit the cops and open a can of whupass on the little MF.

Good work Shoes! If this kid isn't straightened out soon, jail will soon be his home.

rustoffa
08-30-2006, 01:51 AM
This shit's getting funny. So, there's been inclement weather all night...I have to say, nothing screams "undercover of the night thunderstorms" like hooligans on dirtbikes!!

Apparently, some fuckers were doing hit-and-run all the way into cuntbodia just earlier!!!

Me:"Damn....there's alot of lightning tonight!"

Not me: "Are you sure that's lightning? The police just rode by with a spotlight."

LMFAO!!!!

binnie
08-30-2006, 03:41 AM
Now that is how to deal with delinquents!!

Well done Sir!!