PDA

View Full Version : Bush didn't know the difference between shite and sunni muslims

Nitro Express
08-29-2006, 02:36 PM
I was watching CSPAN and one guy said he was in a meeting with predident Bush and they were discussing post Saddam strategies and Bush had no idea the Sunni and Shite muslims would start fighting each other. He said the president wasn't even aware Islam was split into two major factions. He said it was clear the President knew very little about Iraq.

FORD
08-29-2006, 03:00 PM
And this surprises you?

It's no secret the Chimp is a moron, who never left this continent once until Ariel Sharon gave him a personally guided tour of Israel in 1999.

Actually, it IS surprising that the son of a former President who also happenned to be a careeer CIA operative could be so completely ignorant of the world. Anybody but the BCE, and I wouldn't believe it.

Nitro Express
08-30-2006, 12:27 AM
I never believed Harvard and Yale really produced anyone any smarter than a good state university. Hard to believe Bush came from private schools and suppossedly some of the best universities in the country.

An average Joe with ethics and common sense could run the country way better.

It was a great CSPAN interview because this guy was going "Oh Shit!" when he was in the meeting with Bush because he suddenly realized for good that president was a complete moron.

Then when asked about Dick Chenney he said the man is extremely intelligent and was the person who really pushed going into Iraq.

When asked about Donald Rumsfeld he said the guy basically is a mean, incompetant, asshole. The generals didn't want to go into Iraq whith what we went in with but Rumsfeld pushed it. Many in the military weren't sold on the so called "weapons of mass destruction" excuse.

Iraq will cost the US dearly in lives and money. We will really hurt because of it and the other things on Bush's agenda. It's another lesson of be damn careful who you put into office. Not only the candidate but ask yourself who's backing them. What kind of money and how much of it.

I hope middle America feels fucked, if they don't they are tottal dumb asses.

FORD
08-30-2006, 01:02 AM
Rummy is a mean incompetent asshole, but he's been Cheney's personal ball-washer (with his mouth) since the mid 70's. That's why nobody's been able to force Rummy out. If the Tinman suddenly decides to retire "for health reasons", Rummy will suddenly change his mind and likewise retire.

Another good reason for a Congressional landslide in November.

binnie
08-30-2006, 04:00 AM
I'd be surprised if chimpy knows the difference between right and left.

He certainly doesn't know the difference between right and wrong....

Ally_Kat
08-30-2006, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
I never believed Harvard and Yale really produced anyone any smarter than a good state university.

They don't. All your expensive tuition gets you is the brand name on the diploma.

My science and math teacher from last semester primarily taught at Harvard (my classes were a Saturday block). He taught us the same lectures he taught the kids up there and we had the same homework. While our average grade was an A-, the kids up there had an average grade of C- for the course. And we're just a run-of-the-mill CUNY school.

Fun stories, especially with the sorority girls trying to argue the world was flat.

Harvard students pay $30,000 a semester. I pay $3,000. I get the same class. I get the better grade.

Such is life.

Switch84
09-04-2006, 03:25 PM
:D Oh, please! Most of you don't know the difference, either! Quick...can you tell a Presbyterian from a Lutheran Christian?

Uh huh, I thought so. :rolleyes:

Nickdfresh
09-04-2006, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by Switch84
:D Oh, please! Most of you don't know the difference, either! Quick...can you tell a Presbyterian from a Lutheran Christian?

Uh huh, I thought so. :rolleyes:

Um, well, he supposed to be the President, and is invading their lands. So, probably, he should have gotten a crash course on it.

FORD
09-04-2006, 06:24 PM
At the very least, he could have asked his daddy, for fucks sake.