PDA

View Full Version : BREAKING NEWS: Live from the CNN Ladies Room, it's Kyra Phillips!!

FORD
08-29-2006, 03:16 PM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GF6n5alsG8M"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GF6n5alsG8M" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Another shining moment in 21st century journalism.....

LoungeMachine
08-29-2006, 03:25 PM
LMMFAO

Guitar Shark
08-29-2006, 03:46 PM
I'm just thankful it wasn't Larry King.

Nickdfresh
08-29-2006, 04:01 PM
Who was she talking too, Ms. Hankey?

ace diamond
08-29-2006, 04:15 PM
BLOODY FUCKING HELL THAT WAS FOOKIN ACE!!!!

DrMaddVibe
08-29-2006, 04:20 PM
Oops! CNN Airs Anchor's Girl Talk Over Bush Speech
Posted by Megan McCormack on August 29, 2006 - 14:38.
Looking for a "passionate, compassionate, great, great" man? Well, according to CNN’s Kyra Phillips, they do indeed exist.

During CNN’s live coverage of President Bush’s remarks from New Orleans, Phillips was unaware that her microphone was on and picked up portions of a conversation she was having with another woman, apparently in a CNN restroom. At 12:49pm EDT, those listening carefully could hear Phillips praise her husband:

Phillips: "Yeah, I’m very lucky in that regard with my husband. My husband is handsome and he is genuinely a loving, you know, no ego–you know what I’m saying. Just a really passionate, compassionate great, great human being. And they exist. They do exist. They’re hard to find. Yup. But they are out there."

Phillips also inadvertently revealed how she feels about her sister-in-law:

Phillips: "..Brothers have to be, you know, protective. Except for mine. I’ve got to be protective of him...Yeah. He’s married, three kids, but his wife is just a control freak."

The audio of Phillips’ conversation could be heard overriding President Bush’s remarks approximately ten minutes into the President’s speech. While the President could be heard during the exchange, Phillips’ gaffe was very distracting:

Kyra Phillips: "–assholes–Yeah, I’m very lucky in that regard with my husband. My husband is handsome and he is genuinely a loving, you know, no ego–[unintelligible] you know what I’m saying. Just a really passionate, compassionate great, great human being. And they exist. They do exist. They’re hard to find. Yup. But they are out there."

[unidentified woman]: ‘We’ll see. He’s going to come, you know, he’s set for an extended visit–[unintelligible]"

Phillips: "I mean, that’s, that’s how you figure it all out, those extended visits. [laughter]"

[unidentified woman]: "Yeah, but my mom, I think she really likes him."

Phillips: "Mom’s got a good vibe? Good."

[unidentified woman]: "Yeah, my brother’s the one that–[unintelligible]"

Phillips: "Brother–of course, brothers have to be, you know, protective. Except for mine. I’ve got to be protective of him."

[unidentified woman–unintelligible]

Phillips: "Yeah. He’s married, three kids, but his wife is just a control freak."

[unidentified woman #2]: "Kyra."

Phillips: "Yeah, baby?"

[unidentified woman #2]: "Your mic is on. Turn it off. It’s been on the air."

Seconds later, Daryn Kagan stumbled through this awkward transition:

Daryn Kagan: "Alright, we’ve been listening in to President Bush as he speaks in, uh, New Orleans today. This is the one year anniversary of Katrina making land shore there. President Bush saying if another natural disaster hits, our country–we must, uh, react better than that. Let’s listen in once again to President Bush."

Bawhahahahahahaaa, I'd rather listen in on HER bush!!!!!!

Guitar Shark
08-29-2006, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
Bawhahahahahahaaa, I'd rather listen in on HER bush!!!!!!

I realize you may not have much experience in this area, so I'll let you in on a secret.... they don't talk. :)

EAT MY ASSHOLE
08-29-2006, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
I realize you may not have much experience in this area, so I'll let you in on a secret.... they don't talk. :)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

Va Beach VH Fan
08-29-2006, 05:17 PM
That's too bad, she is sexy with that red hair....

Hope she doesn't get canned....

Dr. Love
08-29-2006, 06:49 PM

Wow. PWND so hard.

DrMaddVibe
08-29-2006, 06:54 PM

Thanks for the laugh, but anything coming out of her bush is better than what's coming out of her mouth!

LoungeMachine
08-29-2006, 08:10 PM
Thanks for the laugh, but anything coming out of her bush is better than what's coming out of her mouth!

Still can't get Mrs. Vibe to see a gynecologist, eh?

Bummer.

Nickdfresh
08-29-2006, 08:58 PM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DJ30ETnvZeU"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DJ30ETnvZeU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

DrMaddVibe
08-29-2006, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
Still can't get Mrs. Vibe to see a gynecologist, eh?

Bummer.

yeah, a CNN reporter is my wife, just like you're a "star"!

"bummer"!

LMAOAY!

ODShowtime
08-29-2006, 09:35 PM
that was cool, but it could have been a lot better

LoungeMachine
08-29-2006, 10:38 PM
yeah, a CNN reporter is my wife, just like you're a "star"!

"bummer"!

LMAOAY!

Who ever said she was, moron? :rolleyes:

I was just commenting on the fat cunt's poor hygiene. :D

Got it, Clay?

EAT MY ASSHOLE
08-30-2006, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
Who ever said she was, moron? :rolleyes:

I was just commenting on the fat cunt's poor hygiene. :D

Got it, Clay?

What we have here...is...success...to communicate. Them's fightin' words, yes sir, indeed.

EAT MY ASSHOLE
08-31-2006, 08:13 PM
Nothing in response? Lounge lays down the gauntlet, and NOTHING???

You fucking wimps.

FORD
08-31-2006, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DJ30ETnvZeU"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DJ30ETnvZeU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

How did I know someone was gonna post that?

Nickdfresh
08-31-2006, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by FORD
How did I know someone was gonna post that?

:D Couldn't resist!

She's on Late Night with David Letterman doing the Top 10 list right now...

#5.) I was set up by those bastards on Fox News!

Va Beach VH Fan
09-01-2006, 07:47 AM
Just something about redheads....

http://www.cbs.com/latenight/lateshow/dave_tv/ls_dtv_big_show_highlights.shtml#

ThrillsNSpills
09-01-2006, 09:53 AM
Not that it matters, but she's not the one responsible for what hits the air. The audio tech and the technical director shouldn't have had her mike level up anyway. It's amazing her banter went out as long as it did without someone cutting in and alerting someone what was going on.
I worked at a station once where the weatherman completely disappeared in the middle of his segment. Someone hits the wrong fader and presto.