PDA

View Full Version : Disclaimer: Having a little rage problem

SensibleShoes
08-30-2006, 09:13 AM
My ASSHOLE quotient is very high this week.

I just don't know what it is, I feel like kicking somebody's head in. Or balls. Balls would be good. ANy volunteers? I'll put on my pointy boots.

Anyway, I find myself trolling thru threads where I"m not wanted just to aggravate various people I don't know.

I'm sure it will pass soon, in the meantime, just carry on as usual.

:wow2:

Ozzy Fudd
08-30-2006, 09:48 AM
Hey....Shit Happens:D

Dr. Love
08-30-2006, 07:24 PM
Oh yeah!?!?! Well screw you too!!! ;)

SensibleShoes
08-30-2006, 07:25 PM
Dr. Love you Homosexual something or nother!!!

How the hell you been????

ThrillsNSpills
08-30-2006, 07:31 PM
I haven't exactly been posting about flowers and fresh little candies meself. glad you're around though Shoes.

Little Texan
08-30-2006, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by SensibleShoes
My ASSHOLE quotient is very high this week.

I just don't know what it is, I feel like kicking somebody's head in. Or balls. Balls would be good. ANy volunteers? I'll put on my pointy boots.

Anyway, I find myself trolling thru threads where I"m not wanted just to aggravate various people I don't know.

I'm sure it will pass soon, in the meantime, just carry on as usual.

:wow2:

I'm sure it's nothing a little Midol won't take care of. ;)

SensibleShoes
08-30-2006, 08:36 PM
no no, not that.

Ally_Kat
08-30-2006, 09:39 PM
Hey Shoes, want to kick my brother in the penis? He's been acting like a douche lately.

and --

Today's the day to pick a fight Wed Aug 30, 6:05 AM ET

Feeling grumpy? Well, today is the day couples are most likely to have an argument, according to a relationship expert.

The theory is that post-holiday blues combined with the end of the summer and no more bank holidays until Christmas conspire together to make August 30 the day tempers will fray.

Paula Hall, a sexual and relationship psychotherapist, said the arguments can be explained by a simple equation: Post-Holiday Depression + Financial Strains - Lack of Light/Domestic Chaos = Relationship Stress.

"By August 30, tensions have reached an all time high, as couples realise their summer is well and truly over," Hall said.

"This often manifests itself in bickering and needless arguments which is not healthy for the well-being of a relationship."

Dr. Will
09-03-2006, 10:38 PM
Shoes,

I have to tell you that I'm distressed to see you so upset. I don't know if I can help, and I'd prefer you not to kick me in the balls, but it that's what I have to do to make you feel better.

I'll take one for the team.

Allow me to take the blame for all the shit you put up with.

at the end of the day, I'm just here to make you feel better.

you believe me don't you?

;)

Dr. Will
09-03-2006, 10:41 PM
Ally-Kat,

as long as you keep posting such utter sense,

HOW COULD THE SUMMER EVER END!

end of the day, summer is in the head, as long as you have the right person standing next to you!

LoungeMachine
09-04-2006, 02:31 AM
Originally posted by SensibleShoes

You should really consider The Front Line :D

Susie Q
09-04-2006, 06:22 AM
I can relate Sensible Shoes, been there done that. Pissed off for no apparent reason. But wait.....had one....now it's gone. :o

SensibleShoes
09-04-2006, 07:49 AM
I'm afraid it might be permanent. Worse, I'm afraid it's been there all along - and everybody else has known it but me!

Oh dear, I simply won't fit with the church ladies anymore.

Golden AWe
09-04-2006, 01:16 PM
BUT...BUT...yesterday you were on such a good mood!

(The doorbell goes again.)(The doorbell goes again.)

Victor: Who the hell...

Arthur: I'll get it. It'll be friends of mine. I took the liberty of inviting them along.

Victor: Look, we were hoping to have a quiet evening on our own.

Arthur: Oh, they won't mind. They're very broad-minded. Hello!

Arthur: I'll get it. It'll be friends of mine. I took the liberty of inviting them along.

Brian: Good evening. My name is Equator, Brian Equator. Like round the middle of the Earth, only with an L. (wheezing laugh) This is my wife Shoes, she smells a bit but she has a heart of gold.

Shoes: Hello, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...

Victor: There must have been some kind of misunderstanding, because this is not the...

Brian: Who's that then?

Victor: What?

Brian: Who's the bird?

Victor: I'm...

Brian: You got a nice pair there haven't you love. (puts hand on Iris's boobs and gives a wet kiss; Iris screams) Shut up you silly bitch, it was only a bit of fun.

Victor: Now look here ...

Brian: Big gin please.

Arthur: I'll get it.

Victor: (going after Arthur) Look, leave those drinks alone.

Shoes: And three tins of beans for me please!

Brian: I told you to lay off the beans, you whore!

Shoes: I only want three cans!

Brian: Button your lip you rat-bag. (laughs uproariously)

Shoes: (joins in) Ha, ha, ha, ha...

Brian: It was rather witty, wasn't it? Where's my gin?

(The doorbell goes.)

Victor: Who the hell's that?

Brian: Oh, I took the liberty of inviting an old friend along, as his wife has just passed away, and he's somewhat distraught poor chap. I hope you don't mind.

Arthur: (opening door) Come on in.

(In walks Mr Freight in underpants, sequins, eye make-up, white wellies, and necklace.)

Mr Freight: Oh? My God, what a simply ghastly place.

Brian: Not too good is it? A pint of crème de menthe for my friend. Well how are you, you great poof? (sits down) Bit lumpy ...ah, no wonder, I was sitting on the cat. (throws it into fire)

Iris: Aaaagh! Boo boo hooo.

Mr Freight: I've asked along a simply gorgeous little man I picked up outside the Odeon.

Brian: Is he sexy?

(In walks Mr Cook with a goat. Freight kisses him.)

Mr Cook: I had to bring the goat, he's not well. I only hope he don't go on the carpet.

Brian: (to Iris) Come on then love, drop 'em.

Iris: Aaaaaaagh! (runs out)

Brian: Blimey, she don't go much do she.

(He sits in chair which collapses.)

Shoes: Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, oooooh! I've wet 'em

Mr Cook: The goat's just done a bundle.

(A group of singers run on, dressed as Welsh miners. All talk at once.)

Victor: Look, get out all of you. Go on. Get out! Get t~ul!

Brian: I beg your pardon?

Victor: I'm turning you all out. I'm not having my house filled with filthy perverts, now look, I'm giving you just hall' a minute then I'm going to call the police, so get out.

Brian: I don't much like the tone of your voice. (shoots him) Right let's have a ding dong...

All: (singing) Ding dong merrily on high, in Heaven the bells are ringing etc..

Sarge's Little Helper
09-04-2006, 01:16 PM
BUT...BUT...yesterday you were on such a good mood!

(The doorbell goes again.)(The doorbell goes again.)

Brian: Good evening. My name is Equator, Brian Equator. Like round the middle of the Earth, only with an L. [i](wheezing laugh) This is my wife Shoes, she smells a bit but she has a heart of gold.

Shoes: Hello, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...

Victor: There must have been some kind of misunderstanding, because this is not the...

Brian: Who's that then?

Victor: What?

Brian: Who's the bird?

Victor: I'm...

Brian: You got a nice pair there haven't you love. (puts hand on Iris's boobs and gives a wet kiss; Iris screams) Shut up you silly bitch, it was only a bit of fun.

Victor: Now look here ...

Brian: Big gin please.

Arthur: I'll get it.

Victor: (going after Arthur) Look, leave those drinks alone.

Shoes: And three tins of beans for me please!

Brian: I told you to lay off the beans, you whore!

Shoes: I only want three cans!

Brian: Button your lip you rat-bag. (laughs uproariously)

Shoes: (joins in) Ha, ha, ha, ha...

Brian: It was rather witty, wasn't it? Where's my gin?

(The doorbell goes.)

Victor: Who the hell's that?

Brian: Oh, I took the liberty of inviting an old friend along, as his wife has just passed away, and he's somewhat distraught poor chap. I hope you don't mind.

Arthur: (opening door) Come on in.

(In walks Mr Freight in underpants, sequins, eye make-up, white wellies, and necklace.)

Mr Freight: Oh? My God, what a simply ghastly place.

Brian: Not too good is it? A pint of crème de menthe for my friend. Well how are you, you great poof? (sits down) Bit lumpy ...ah, no wonder, I was sitting on the cat. (throws it into fire)

Iris: Aaaagh! Boo boo hooo.

Mr Freight: I've asked along a simply gorgeous little man I picked up outside the Odeon.

Brian: Is he sexy?

(In walks Mr Cook with a goat. Freight kisses him.)

Mr Cook: I had to bring the goat, he's not well. I only hope he don't go on the carpet.

Brian: (to Iris) Come on then love, drop 'em.

Iris: Aaaaaaagh! (runs out)

Brian: Blimey, she don't go much do she.

(He sits in chair which collapses.)

Shoes: Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, oooooh! I've wet 'em

Mr Cook: The goat's just done a bundle.

(A group of singers run on, dressed as Welsh miners. All talk at once.)

Victor: Look, get out all of you. Go on. Get out! Get t~ul!

Brian: I beg your pardon?

Victor: I'm turning you all out. I'm not having my house filled with filthy perverts, now look, I'm giving you just hall' a minute then I'm going to call the police, so get out.

Brian: I don't much like the tone of your voice. (shoots him) Right let's have a ding dong...

All: (singing) Ding dong merrily on high, in Heaven the bells are ringing etc..

Oops. I wasn't paying attention. Tell me again what is going on.

Dr. Will
09-04-2006, 10:10 PM
Ally, Shoes,

at the end of the day,

me, personally, would love to have you post in any thread that I post in, and if you bash the fuck out of me, I could only think of two words to say:

Thank

YOU BOTH!

TRUST ME!