PDA

View Full Version : WTF...Says Ozz!:confused:

Ozzy Fudd
08-30-2006, 01:47 PM
I'm shopping in our local grocery store and i find myself whistling DLR Gigolo tune, and there is a page for some employee, then the tune came on.....that's when i noticed it was not me it was the store playin the tune....WTF? says Ozz...play Pat Boone...or for christ sakes SPAMMY but not Dave..what the hell am i that Old,or Proud...or somethin.:confused: :mad:

Ally_Kat
08-30-2006, 02:07 PM
Or maybe you just shop at an awesome grocery store.

Little Texan
08-30-2006, 07:58 PM
I was shopping at a local Kroger the Monday before last and they played "Just Like Paradise". Last night I was in a different Kroger and they were playing "Jump".

blonddgirl777
08-30-2006, 11:57 PM
Our grocery stores play tunes that no one had ever heard before and that just don't exist anywhere else!
All that with subliminal messages like; "buy this shit we hold too much of..."

Ozzy Fudd
08-31-2006, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
Or maybe you just shop at an awesome grocery store. :D ;)

Ozzy Fudd
08-31-2006, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by Little Texan
I was shopping at a local Kroger the Monday before last and they played "Just Like Paradise". Last night I was in a different Kroger and they were playing "Jump".
Like Ally just said:D

Ozzy Fudd
08-31-2006, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by blonddgirl777
All that with subliminal messages like; "buy this shit we hold too much of..."

An don't go home with that T-Bone Steak in your pants. lol
I always hear that one

WOAHYEAH
08-31-2006, 11:46 AM
They probably just had some radio on or something.

When you hear a musak version in an elevator. . .

Jérôme Frenchise
08-31-2006, 12:25 PM
WTF Ozz... You've turned into a MA-GI-CIAN! You lucky bastard! :D

Last July I was having a drink at the "terrasse" (outside) of a café in the north of France, where I left a good deal of friends - and ex-girlfriends - some years ago.
I started asking him about one of my ex's, who appeared something like 2 minutes later and stopped there for an hour, not leaving without giving me a rendez-vous for the following weekend (damn, though she had a baby ten months ago :eek: but anyway, I'm off-topic).
Then, once she had left, I asked my pal about another of my ex's... who appeared a few minutes later too and, but anyway...
When she left, we both had the same reflex: we started asking each other questions like "Any fresh news from Sharon Stone?... Monica Belucci?... Jessica Simpson?..."
Unfortunately, it didn't work. :(

Ozzy Fudd
08-31-2006, 02:38 PM
sometimes i do amaze my self