PDA

View Full Version : FOX News Ratings Down

Nickdfresh
08-31-2006, 03:57 PM
Fox News Ratings Plummet...

Eat The Press | Rachel Sklar | Posted August 29, 2006 09:20 PM

Somewhere, Keith Olbermann is sticking pins in a Bill O'Reilly voodoo doll: Fox News' ratings, TVNewser reports, are down since August of last year. Like, way down. Like down 28 percent in primetime among all viewers, down 20 percent in primetime in the "money demo" (viewers aged 25-54) and down 7 percent in daytime viewership overall. In fact, the only place Fox is up is during the day, when they managed a ratings increase of just 2 percent, and even then only in the money demo.

And lest you think this is an industry-wide trend, consider this: over the same time period, CNN and MSNBC are up. CNN's up 35 percent during the day -- 46 percent in the money demo -- and up 21 percent in primetime overall, 25 percent in the money demo. MSNBC's ratings increases aren't quite as impressive -- up 6 percent in primetime overall, 8 percent in the money demo, and up 36 percent in the money demo during the day, 26 percent overall.

Link (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2006/08/29/fox-news-ratings-plummet_n_28309.html)

Steve Savicki
08-31-2006, 05:29 PM
FOX sucks anyways.

DEMON CUNT
08-31-2006, 09:20 PM
Ha ha!

You notice how quiet our own neocons have been lately. Even they may finally be catching on.

LoungeMachine
08-31-2006, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
Ha ha!

You notice how quiet our own neocons have been lately. Even they may finally be catching on.

Stole my post :D :eek: :D

Fucking Neocon ShitBOTS are speechless.

They know they're goiing down.

Fat cunt Warbot will claim he's "too busy with real life" to post ;)

They hate life, as well as the Repuke party right now.

BITEYOASS
09-01-2006, 12:06 AM
Maybe if they released a DVD called Fox Anchorgirls gone wild, then they would probably have a renewed interest.

FORD
09-01-2006, 12:08 AM
I haven't watched FAUX since Election Theft Night 2004, and apparently the only thing I missed by not watching it, was my future wife's smack down of Ann The Man (see last week's thread on the subject)

Nickdfresh
09-01-2006, 12:18 AM
The last time I watched Fox for more than 60-seconds was when they spent, to my astonishment, over 20-minutes attacking Reuters (a service they regularly steal info. from) for publishing two (slightly) altered photos of the Israeli bombardment of Beirut. It was truly astonishing, especially given that they employ a stupid assfuck (http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=38283&highlight=olbermann) that apparently slanders WWII vets by saying, with impunity, that U.S. soldiers wantonly massacred Germans as Malmedy, when the reverse is true.

BITEYOASS
09-01-2006, 12:27 AM
Maybe if they released a DVD called Fox Anchorgirls gone wild, then they would probably have a renewed interest.

LoungeMachine
09-01-2006, 12:45 AM
They should hire Mike Malloy.

Ratings would double.

FORD
09-01-2006, 12:57 AM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
They should hire Mike Malloy.

Ratings would double.

Hannity & Malloy.

Let's see how Sean likes getting totally shut down on Live TV :D

ODShowtime
09-01-2006, 07:33 AM
I just loathe everything that Fox News really stands for.

Steve Savicki
09-01-2006, 11:16 AM
They hate life, as well as the Repuke party right now.
Maybe all the Front Line mods will become blue now.

BigBadBrian
09-01-2006, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by Steve Savicki
Maybe all the Front Line mods will become blue now.

They already are.

:gulp:

FORD
09-01-2006, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
They already are.

Well, the two that show up for duty are anyway.

LoungeMachine
09-01-2006, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Well, the two that show up for duty are anyway.

WarBOT is Blue.

Just too pussy to admit it at this point.

:D

BigBadBrian
09-02-2006, 08:45 AM
WarBOT is Blue.

Just too pussy to admit it at this point.

:D

Warham has confessed that he does not approve of everything the current Administration does, just as I have. There is quite a few things to be respected in that position.

The whole country would be better off if people had the same opinion and voted for candidtates based on the issues rather than whether they have a "D" or "R" after their name.

:)

scamper
09-02-2006, 09:13 AM

voted for candidtates based on the issues rather than whether they have a "D" or "R" after their name.

Thats a fact, but it will never happen because of the "us against them" brainwashing.

Nickdfresh
09-02-2006, 09:39 AM
Warham has confessed that he does not approve of everything the current Administration does, just as I have. There is quite a few things to be respected in that position.

LOL Name one! Immigration? Whoa! you mean mean Bush supports big business over the nation's interests?

The whole country would be better off if people had the same opinion and voted for candidtates based on the issues rather than whether they have a "D" or "R" after their name.

Yeah, your simpleton comments in the Counlter thread (http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=1010459#post1010459), notwithstanding, huh dummy?

DEMON CUNT
09-02-2006, 11:47 AM

This is coming from one of the Army's biggest partisan hack offs!

BBB says this then COPY/PASTES some Coulter, OP-EDs.

Is he retarded or schizophrenic?

http://www.abcs-of-penis-enlargement.com/images/pump2a.gif

BigBadBrian
09-02-2006, 03:00 PM

Am I retarded or schizophrenic?

Only your psych really knows.

:cool:

BigBadBrian
09-02-2006, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
[B]

Yeah, your simpleton comments in the

Nick, your anger is getting the best of you.

Go get laid.

Nickdfresh
09-02-2006, 03:20 PM
Nick, your anger is getting the best of you.

Go get laid.

LOL Coming from the resident monosyllabic, insecure buffoon that hates everybody. That's pretty funny.

Warham
09-04-2006, 08:41 PM

Yeah, I've said it a million times 'til I'm blue in the face, but they just sweep over that to keep the fight going.

DEMON CUNT
09-04-2006, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian (R - Downright Retarded)

Originally posted by Warham (R - Confused)
Yeah, I've said it a million times 'til I'm blue in the face, but they just sweep over that to keep the fight going.

Ha ha! Look at the Backpedal Brothers!

http://www.childline.org.uk/graphics/2boyswithbicycle150.jpg

Warham
09-04-2006, 10:43 PM
Ha ha! Look at the Backpedal Brothers!

http://www.childline.org.uk/graphics/2boyswithbicycle150.jpg

Hey, look at the guy who never adds anything to a conversation other than pics of feces.

Grow up, will ya? You're always jumping Brian's bones, but when was the last time you cooled it with the potty humor?

BigBadBrian
09-05-2006, 07:14 AM
Originally posted by Warham

Exactly.

Either that or they just don't understand.

Which is it, boys?

BITEYOASS
09-05-2006, 10:19 AM
The only thing that would help Fox now is to have there hot lady anchors get buck ass naked! :D

Keef
09-05-2006, 09:47 PM

I still wonder if Diebold has a say in this?

Actually, i really don't. But i suppose it needs to be asked again.

DEMON CUNT
09-05-2006, 10:05 PM
Hey, look at the guy who never adds anything to a conversation other than pics of feces.

Grow up, will ya? You're always jumping Brian's bones, but when was the last time you cooled it with the potty humor?

Ha ha. Look at my little neocon plaything dance and sing for The Front Line.

Oh yeah, when was the last time you cooled it with the right wing talking points?

Nitro Express
09-07-2006, 02:01 PM
http://www.abcs-of-penis-enlargement.com/images/pump2a.gif [/B][/QUOTE]

Look! It's the new Ronco hot dog cooker! It even works on small cocktain weiners as demonstrated.

Warham
09-07-2006, 04:30 PM
Ha ha. Look at my little neocon plaything dance and sing for The Front Line.

Oh yeah, when was the last time you cooled it with the right wing talking points?

Dude, I've hardly been here the last three months.

Haven't you noticed?

Nitro Express
09-07-2006, 07:12 PM
I might watch Fox News if they had lesbian anchors and reporters doing each other.

DEMON CUNT
09-07-2006, 09:11 PM
Dude, I've hardly been here the last three months.

Haven't you noticed?

No. You don't really contribute anything significant. So I didn't notice. Sorry about that.

Please don't ban me for not noticing, great and powerful Warhead, creater of the new rules!

Warham
09-07-2006, 09:17 PM
No. You don't really contribute anything significant. So I didn't notice. Sorry about that.

Please don't ban me for not noticing, great and powerful Warhead, creater of the new rules!

I contributed more when I wasn't here than you did with your feces pics when you were here.

I won't ban you. Your a good museum piece of what not to become when you've run out of ammo.

DEMON CUNT
09-07-2006, 09:26 PM
I contributed more when I wasn't here than you did with your feces pics when you were here.

I won't ban you. Your a good museum piece of what not to become when you've run out of ammo.

Not possible.

You always want to mention the poo pics as what you find so upsetting. When what this really is about is the many arguments that you guys have lost here.

You are frustrated and seeking control. No matter how much you try to re-brand this it's a total pussy move and you know it.

Warham
09-07-2006, 09:31 PM
I'll always lose a pic-posting contest, because I don't visit the same 'brand' of websites that you do on the interweb.

espn.com doesn't quite match up with poopicsfordownload.com.

DEMON CUNT
09-07-2006, 09:57 PM
I'll always lose a pic-posting contest, because I don't visit the same 'brand' of websites that you do on the interweb.

espn.com doesn't quite match up with poopicsfordownload.com.

Hey, if you enjoy looking at pictures of athletic sweaty men- I will be the first to defend you!

Warham
09-07-2006, 10:01 PM
Hey, if you enjoy looking at pictures of athletic sweaty men- I will be the first to defend you!

No, I only go to espn.com for the articles.

DEMON CUNT
09-07-2006, 10:04 PM
No, I only go to espn.com for the articles.

Uh-huh. Sure. Your secret is safe with me, bro.