PDA

View Full Version : To much Sammy news here

DLR kicks ass
09-01-2006, 09:21 AM
This is a mother fucking David Lee Roth website and I keep seeing threads about Douchebag Hagar. Let me remind the Hagar lover that the links is a perfect place for you. Are you that fucking envious of Diamond Dave that you have to post on a pro DLR website. You people are just like the red douchebag and area always trying to tell people how great Sammy is. Dave is and always will be one of the best front men to ever grace a stage. Now stay the hell off this fucking board! Long live DLR....

CROWBAR
09-01-2006, 11:35 AM
who is sammy hagar?

:D

Sarge's Little Helper
09-01-2006, 11:35 AM
who is sammy hagar?

David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..

CROWBAR
09-01-2006, 11:37 AM
who is bette midler?

Sarge's Little Helper
09-01-2006, 11:37 AM
who is bette midler?

Bette Midler is an actress/singer that bears an uncanny resemblance to Sammy Hagar. .. based on both being fat, old, red hair and both have FLOPPY, SLOPPY BREASTS. Bette was in a popular movie called Beaches and Sammy Hagar is just a plain Beatch.Thanks for your time..

CROWBAR
09-01-2006, 11:38 AM
awwwhhaaaaa!!

:cool:

Soul Reaper
09-01-2006, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by DLR kicks ass
This is a mother fucking David Lee Roth website and I keep seeing threads about Douchebag Hagar. Let me remind the Hagar lover that the links is a perfect place for you. Are you that fucking envious of Diamond Dave that you have to post on a pro DLR website. You people are just like the red douchebag and area always trying to tell people how great Sammy is. Dave is and always will be one of the best front men to ever grace a stage. Now stay the hell off this fucking board! Long live DLR....

well, there's not much to say about DLR recently....

well, I haven't seen any trolls 'praising' Hagar in a while, so I don't know what you've been looking at....

Vinnie Velvet
09-01-2006, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by Soul Reaper
well, there's not much to say about DLR recently....

well, I haven't seen any trolls 'praising' Hagar in a while, so I don't know what you've been looking at....

I think he's referring to some recent Spammy interviews.

I agree -- leave that shit at the Links.

Soul Reaper
09-01-2006, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by Vinnie Velvet
I think he's referring to some recent Spammy interviews.

I agree -- leave that shit at the Links.

it's just the way he said it....he said it like lots of trolls have come onto the site....

"Let me remind the Hagar lover that the links is a perfect place for you. Are you that fucking envious of Diamond Dave that you have to post on a pro DLR website."

I thought it was our non-sheep members who posted those interviews up....

diamondsgirl
09-01-2006, 04:42 PM
IMO, that shit should be some where other than Main. Put it in the pen and let the admins tear it up. :cool:

Matt White
09-01-2006, 07:06 PM
CRUSH KILL DESTROY
http://www.meredy.com/lisrobot.jpg

rustoffa
09-01-2006, 09:02 PM
It's a slippery slope. Here's the thing:

If it's (thread) somehow related to relevant info regarding CVH?

It stays.

If it's somehow related to sammy being a dipshit, shitstain, etc?

It stays...just for marinating, or a fleeting moment.

If it's related to a bunch of Hagar fans perishing in a fiery club?

It stays.

I've been here for awhile, and have seen perfectly legitimate main-related threads turned into re-cycled gwakomolay.

Some stayed, some went.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, main has looked worse, and I'm moving this to Feedback!
:)

http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/4234/pxn7.jpg

Jérôme Frenchise
09-01-2006, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by diamondsgirl
IMO, that shit should be some where other than Main. Put it in the pen and let the admins tear it up. :cool:

That's it! I second this.

Dr. Will
09-02-2006, 06:28 PM
At the end of the day,

let the Hagar shit go into main. If there's people doing their jobs, and posters that give a shit, then the Army is built for destroying the appropriate threads.

Do the administrators here at the army just hang out in the "Pen?"

My guess is no.

Leave them in main, it's not like they are promoting Hagar, just promoting how big an ass he is.

Am I wrong in assuming that bashing Hagar threads are MOST APPROPRIATE IN MAIN?

Trust me,

YOU ARE SAFE!

Jérôme Frenchise
09-02-2006, 06:40 PM
The sheep should logically show up at the Sheep Pen. For grinding.

Main = Main DLR & CVH's forum.
You may read "VH", but there is no VH other than CVH.

Therefore, Hagagar should be cleared out of Main IMO. :cool:

Dr. Will
09-02-2006, 06:50 PM
So at the end of the day,

the Roth Army, the site that used to hammer the hell out of anyone outside of the Roth fans in EVERY FORUM, now has a specific FORUM?

So, this may be a stupid question, but if I'm a Hagar fan, WHY WOULD I POST THERE?

Like I said, let them open their threads in main, and drop them there. If people don't like it, let them post at the shit forums.

Trust me!

Jérôme Frenchise
09-02-2006, 06:53 PM
Yep... When it's the 3,758th thread about the red sucker, you don't really feel like giggling any more.
Trust me! :rolleyes:

DlocRoth
09-02-2006, 07:51 PM
Dude, Jerome....

Trust me!! You are safe.

ROFL

Dr. Will
09-02-2006, 08:02 PM
At the end of the day Jerome,

it's just a game.

I knew he was going to come after me,

but trust me,

YOU'RE SAFE!

Relax.

As far as the amount of Hagar fans or threads that are posted, again, WHO CARES. Just do your things and move on.

It's not as though there's a bevy of Roth news.

and again,

don't worry!

YOU ARE SO SAFE!

YOU ARE PART OF CHILL TOWN!

Dr. Will
09-02-2006, 08:04 PM
YO DLocRoth, can you believe this.

shhh!

YOU are part of Chill Town.

We'll use our secret ninja moves to get rid of him.

Relax!

YOU ARE SAFE!

What? Yeah, I know, that's what I told the others, but you are different!

YOU ARE SAFE!

At the end of the day,

it's all about who you can trust!

TRUST ME!

Nickdfresh
09-02-2006, 08:29 PM
Like it or not, Hagar and Roth are inexorably linked by their former positions in Van Halen.

The threads in question are only Roth related comments by Hagar anyways. I don't see why people go on this Roth-purist bent. Most, not all, of the discussion is legitimate, because let's face it, this board is is much about Van Halen as it is Roth.

rustoffa
09-03-2006, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Most, not all, of the discussion is legitimate

Legitimacy is the handmaiden of tomfoolery, and I ain't floatin' down the Mississippi!!!