PDA

View Full Version : The RothArmy is Tremendous! Well Done and THank You!

ThrillsNSpills
09-03-2006, 03:51 PM
I want every last pisser and moaner in this forum to all meet in an agreed place, put on tutus, hold hands, and together sing My Boy Lollipop while you skip like the pansies that you are right off the side of a fucking cliff. :)

(realizing that making that message may seem like I'm one of you but I am not, if I get to the point where I think the board chews Sammynuts, I shut off the pc and do positive things like throws rocks at cars, or expose my ball sack at the mall on a Saturday afternoon)

remember the people with no legs who walk on their hands to the bathroom, and inevitably just end up peeing on their faces. And you whine about a message board.

just seems messed up

to say the fucking least

drink vinegar and water and THINK

and thanks to whoever for this place. Someone needs to say something positive in feedback.

And to the suppository who is going to call me a suck up, know that I say this with no agenda, I'd rather play guitar then care what people think.

And if you think I suck for writing the obvious ponder this for one minute......when did pissing and moaning in feedback result in a change being made?

Well, speak up.

That's right,,, you know why?

Because it's a message board.

TnS for president
tip your waitresses
(not with money , use your other tip)
thank you

Unchainme
09-03-2006, 11:31 PM
The Rotharmy is great...

Though admintingly I've bitched about stupid shit in the past...There is no other site like this on the net...I mean DDLR.com is good and all. But, It just doesn't have the vibe the army has.

Great Post TnP. ^_^. A Fiver coming your way.

Steve Savicki
09-04-2006, 05:05 AM
Yeah, thanks for everything! :)

Soul Reaper
09-04-2006, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills
remember the people with no legs who walk on their hands to the bathroom, and inevitably just end up peeing on their faces. And you whine about a message board.

yeah, don't moan about a message board because people are starving in Africa....

:)

well, if they whine for a good reason, maybe it should be taken more seriously....no message board is perfect....

Guitar Shark
09-06-2006, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills

just seems messed up

Funny stuff right there. :D

Solid post TNS :matrix:

Nickdfresh
09-06-2006, 01:34 PM
Thanks Thrills! A very inspirational message of love, hope, and chucking rocks.

We need to start a peeing prosthetic fund!