PDA

View Full Version : Brian May Threatens Bogus Bloggers With Violence

rustoffa
09-04-2006, 09:31 PM
Queen guitarist Brian May has threatened three bogus bloggers on MySpace with violence if they continue to impersonate him.

The veteran musician, whose official website is BrianMay.com, has also demanded the Brian May chat room on the popular website be closed down to prevent fans from being hoaxed.

He tells the New York Post, "There are now three bogus MySpace blogs pretending to be written by me.

"I'm a peaceful person, but, frankly, I feel like going over there and applying a fist or two and (telling them) to stop wasting everybody's time and get a life."

May also reveals that Kiss frontman Paul Stanley has also been a target for fake bloggers.

Copyright World Entertainment News Network 2006

BITEYOASS
09-04-2006, 09:43 PM
Brian May Violent?

Seshmeister
09-04-2006, 11:27 PM
I'm not a MySpacer(is that what it's called?) but when I've looked there are all sorts of fake celeb accounts like Bill Clinton and David Lee Roth's.

I'm surprised that you can't just get MySpace to close down an account that is an impersonation?

Who is doing the Roth one? I would guess it's a poster from here?

Cheers!

:gulp:

Panamark
09-05-2006, 12:25 AM
Stay away from myspace..

More Spyware, Malware, fuckware (you name it) than
you can imagine..

(WARNING WARNING)

Tiki-Tom
09-05-2006, 12:56 AM
I'd like to apply a foot or two for the Queen impersonation, Brian!

Nickdfresh
09-05-2006, 03:45 AM
I wonder if dead-Freddie Mercury's Myspace account is going to threaten violence to Brian May for "Fake Queen?"

MERRYKISSMASS2U
09-05-2006, 05:32 AM
Originally posted by Panamark
Stay away from myspace..

More Spyware, Malware, fuckware (you name it) than
you can imagine..

(WARNING WARNING)

Switch.

I guess David Lee Roth is going to sue me for using his name as my alias on most of the websites that I go to.

Mr Badguy
09-05-2006, 06:46 AM
Who the fuck would want to pretend they were Brian May?

Brian May kicking someones ass?

Two things I find hard comprehending.

BITEYOASS
09-05-2006, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by Mr Badguy
Who the fuck would want to pretend they were Brian May?

Brian May kicking someones ass?

Two things I find hard comprehending.

Yeah, LOL I'd like to here Brian May say he is gonna kick some ass with the voice he's got. He better make sure that Weird Al Wig doesn't fall off.