PDA

View Full Version : House, MD

Susie Q
09-05-2006, 11:07 PM
Can anyone tell me what the hell happened tonight? I like a DUMBASS didn't watch the show and have NO CLUE what happened. I don't have tivo, or dvr or any other contraption to watch this.

I feel like a coke addict that don't have a fix.

Anyone help a sista out?

Redballjets88
09-05-2006, 11:27 PM
ok so there were 2 cases tonight, one was a paralyzed man who had a weird diagnosis, house helped his family a lot, house found a cure for him, then that girl boss cutty maybe dont remember the name said he couldnt do it bc he had no basis to use it, she used it instead just bc and it worked in the end

the second case was a girl that was paralysed for no reason, it was like psychological and stuff she had a heart problem or somethin i missed that part

good episode

Susie Q
09-05-2006, 11:30 PM
But what about his walking? Was he cured or what was the deal with that?

Ozzy Fudd
09-06-2006, 12:29 PM
It was a good show.....now ya dumb shit ya should have asked me if i seen it last night when i was over there this AM: i would have told ya.BUT NOOOOOOOOOOO i hadda go cut down part of moms Tree. let me tell ya standing on a roof top leaning out TO CUT OFF A FUCKIN BRANCH with one of dads ( It's a real sharp now.... saw ) dull as fuck sanded down WHY DOES HE DO THAT!!!!! christ i almost turned into a bird twice.

lol C-ya.

oh BTW House forged a RX for his magic Vicodin pills.

Susie Q
09-06-2006, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by Ozzy Fudd
It was a good show.....now ya dumb shit ya should have asked me if i seen it last night when i was over there this AM: i would have told ya.BUT NOOOOOOOOOOO i hadda go cut down part of moms Tree. let me tell ya standing on a roof top leaning out TO CUT OFF A FUCKIN BRANCH with one of dads ( It's a real sharp now.... saw ) dull as fuck sanded down WHY DOES HE DO THAT!!!!! christ i almost turned into a bird twice.

lol C-ya.

oh BTW House forged a RX for his magic Vicodin pills.

HAHAHAHA!!! Yah, I watched you do your stunts out the kitchen window. I was like....Oh Christ this is gonna be a comedy act.

Thing is IS HOUSE, MD STILL LIMPING AROUND OR WHAT?! Summabitch, I need to know HIS diagnosis. LOL!! :o

DrMaddVibe
09-06-2006, 12:42 PM
That was all part of his "coma" dream.

Susie Q
09-08-2006, 07:51 AM
Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
That was all part of his "coma" dream.

Thank you Dr.Madd FINALLY the answer to what I was looking for. :D