PDA

View Full Version : Meanstreet Guitars & Mitch

mslack69
09-06-2006, 07:40 AM
Few questions, I just bought a Meanstreet Custom Intruder from Mitch at Meanstreet guitars. First, anyone here own this model from them? I have to say for the money I spent I think it's a great instrument. I upgraded the trem to the ping and it's just great. The action is perfect and the sound is awesome. Second, What do you all think of the Vox Valvetronic modeling amps? I also picked up the 50 watt model and I think it sounds much better than the Line 6 or other models out there. I know most everyone will say tube is the way to go but for me this should do. Any input and comments will be great. Thanks

Mark

Jimmy Jingles
09-06-2006, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by mslack69
Few questions, I just bought a Meanstreet Custom Intruder from Mitch at Meanstreet guitars. First, anyone here own this model from them? I have to say for the money I spent I think it's a great instrument. I upgraded the trem to the ping and it's just great. The action is perfect and the sound is awesome. Second, What do you all think of the Vox Valvetronic modeling amps? I also picked up the 50 watt model and I think it sounds much better than the Line 6 or other models out there. I know most everyone will say tube is the way to go but for me this should do. Any input and comments will be great. Thanks

Mark

I have one of the Vox 50 watt modelers as a practice amp and I love it. Sounds wicked cool for the price and size.

I have wondered about those Mean Street guitars. I've heard good and bad things about them. How about some of the hardware (tuners, pots, jack)…how are they?

Diamondjimi
09-06-2006, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by mslack69
Few questions, I just bought a Meanstreet Custom Intruder from Mitch at Meanstreet guitars. First, anyone here own this model from them?

Mark

Got a pic. ? How much did you pay ?