PDA

View Full Version : Nightclubs!!!

Golden AWe
09-07-2006, 02:41 AM
Tell us about your best and worst nightclub experiences...

Sorry I don't have a longer story to tell right now, being buys, but I'll link some pics from SWEDISH vs. BRITISH nightclubs...

Enjoy?

http://www.jacatu.de/wbb2/t7850-swedish-versus-british-nightclubs.html

Coyote
09-07-2006, 04:27 AM
Originally posted by Golden AWe
Tell us about your best and worst nightclub experiences...

Sorry I don't have a longer story to tell right now, being buys, but I'll link some pics from SWEDISH vs. BRITISH nightclubs...

Enjoy?

http://www.jacatu.de/wbb2/t7850-swedish-versus-british-nightclubs.html

GA, If you ever find yourself in my hometown...

Don't go to the bars. They suck.
At worst they both look like the British club in the link above... For weeks. :(

binnie
09-07-2006, 09:05 AM
Worst experience in a Nighclub:

I was 17, very drunk, and needed a piss. So I'm at the urinal and this fat guy with a really bushy moustache looks over my shoulder and says
"do you want to come and dance with me: in the cubicle".

I just spun round and pissed on him - he was not amused.

Later on at the bar, I noticed this guy is with five other big dudes, all looking ultra-butch and giving me the eye.

Close to that would be getting thrown down a flight of about 40 stairs by a bouncer because I was underage (16). I was too drunk to realise how much it hurt until the next morning.

Nothing kicked off, but it was a pretty intimidating night.

Best experience: Sex in a nightclub toilet (not with that guy I might add) with a really hot girl - we didn't even exchange names.

BITEYOASS
09-07-2006, 11:22 AM
That must have been a pikey club they picked for England. I seen worse at the E-club in Yuma with all the fat mexican hogs with the sharpie eyebrows. Turned my dick into a mushroom I tell you that.

blonddgirl777
09-07-2006, 11:33 AM
Montréal is known for its nightlife and the beautiful women that hang out there (Franksters can tell you that).

Hollywood has a killer nightlife but you have to be part of an
"Elite" of guess list... and be very rich. The girls used to be (and I would beleive they still are) more bimbo looking.

San-Francisco has crazy sex themed nightlife... lots of fetish and great outfits. All about sex, drugs and music of all kinds.

I used to go out pretty often but I've lost that habbit now... no more time and patience for that!

blonddgirl777
09-07-2006, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by BITEYOASS
... fat mexican hogs with the sharpie eyebrows. Turned my dick into a mushroom I tell you that.

Don't go to Tijuana then!

Nitro Express
09-07-2006, 06:49 PM
The Isle of Ibeza off the coast of Spain. Beruit was a party town until reciently. LOL!

Nitro Express
09-07-2006, 06:54 PM
I got majorly drunk in Puerto Vallarta. Went to the club with a girl from Torronto Canada. Started dancing on the tables. Got into a how many cigarettes can you smoke at once contest. Woke up the next morning with a girl from Jalisco next to me and thanked God I still had my wallet.

VAN HLN CA
09-07-2006, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by blonddgirl777

For the dudes who have spent any time in TJ there is a word men of all walks equally salute 'Adelete'. Dont know it? Well then youve never been.

No sharpie lines in this fraternity.

BITEYOASS
09-07-2006, 07:25 PM

This ain't Tijuana, I'm talking about Yuma, AZ. Where it's best to get drunk and sing karaoke than to find a date.

Nitro Express
09-08-2006, 04:05 AM
NYC beats LA for nightlife. Anything you want. New Yorkers are also nicer and less flaky than the California nuts and fruits.

blonddgirl777
09-08-2006, 06:11 AM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
NYC beats LA for nightlife...

It was eaven better in the 80's, before the mayor turned that city into Disneyland...
My girlfriends and I would drive there for those crazy nights... and shopping (of course)!

VAN HLN CA
09-09-2006, 11:09 AM
Perfect we like your preference enough transplants in SoCal. I'll take my hellLA to your Eastern melting pot anyday. LA isnt fun if your not dialed in because you only wonder what its really like. Once you get where you want to go/know where to go, NO PLACE compares! Not talkin the papaarazzi Strip shit either, talkin places like h20 in Manhatten Beach with stunning blondes and brunettes with a 7/10 girls to guys ratio all above 8 or higher beautiful college and profesional hotties, nightlife nirvana, from LA to Laguna Beach any night West is Best-NYC couldnt match places like this with hired call girls.

Sugar-Dave
09-10-2006, 10:23 AM
I tell you Sheffield is pretty fucking great
i know i'm 17 but obvioiusly i ain't no pussy

The Leadmill is pretty great and i hear JUMP in there sometimes

Niche, Kingdom and Gatecrasher are for drongos

and The Reflex whilst not exactly a nightclub is the place to be

some killer 80's music in there and its always packed

worst experience was vomiting all over the city hall

singerman
09-11-2006, 05:21 PM
worst club in the world has to be 'Barnies' in wellington new zealand,if youve ever been there you will understand!

blonddgirl777
09-11-2006, 05:29 PM
For me, the worst:
It was a club called "Club Rock" in Las-Vegas, 1992.
They played Sammy Hagar and all...
The "old Vegas" was nowhere near what it is today and the "in between" was eaven worst!

BITEYOASS
09-12-2006, 01:31 AM
For me, the worst:
It was a club called "Club Rock" in Las-Vegas, 1992.
They played Sammy Hagar and all...
The "old Vegas" was nowhere near what it is today and the "in between" was eaven worst!

Thankfully Vegas has gotten more adult oriented nowadays. If Dave would have done that lounge act nowadays it would be more of a hit.

binnie
09-12-2006, 04:08 AM
Whats the cheapest, nastiest drink you've ever had in a club?

Bought a coktail once and I could still taste it a week later.

Never been so sick in my life!