PDA

View Full Version : National Guardsman attacked in Parkland (Washington)

BigBadBrian
09-07-2006, 02:53 PM
National Guardsman attacked in Parkland

07:01 PM PDT on Wednesday, August 30, 2006

By JIM FORMAN / KING 5 News

PARKLAND, Wash. – A National Guardsman out for a walk Tuesday morning was brutally attacked.

Police say the beating happened in broad daylight off busy Pacific Avenue near 138th Street South. As the guardsman was walking to a convenience store, an SUV pulled up along side the man and the driver rolled down his window and asked the soldier was in the military and if he had seen any action.

The next thing he knew, the driver – who was toting a handgun -- jumped out with four other men and kicked him to the ground and started punching and kicking him.

Pierce County deputies are hoping a $,1,000 reward can help catch the men who launched what by all accounts was an unprovoked attack.

The attackers were reportedly in a black Chevy Suburban type SUV. The suspects are all white and some of the men in their early to mid 20's were wearing red baseball caps and red sweatshirts.

“During the assault, they called him a baby killer and made some other comments regarding the military,” Pierce County Sheriff’s Office spokesman Ed Troyer said.

“At this point, our victim is black, our suspects are white, but there was no mention made of any race issues. We believe he was targeted due to wearing the military clothing and the comment that were made were about war and about his military activity and had nothing to do with race,” Troyer said.

Link (http://www.king5.com/localnews/stories/NW_083006WABguardsmanattackedJK.50265cfa.html)

BigBadBrian
09-07-2006, 02:54 PM
I imagine this is typical of Washington state.

:gulp:

DLR'sCock
09-07-2006, 02:56 PM
fucked up and wrong....i hope the cops catch them.......

just a reminder, when we invaded Iraq, 50% of the country was 17 and younger.......

the official tally of deaths is 50k....more likely 100K+.....

so statisically how many children were murdered as a result?

FORD
09-07-2006, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian

Not at all. Though unfortunately, there are a handful of skinheads running around. Also, there were a lot of conflicting reports from different witnesses. Some witnesses apparently thought the suspects looked like military types as well.

Parkland is just a few miles east of Ft Lewis and south of McChord AFB as well, so there's certainly a huge military presence in the area. And given recent reports of the military actually recruiting NAZI skinhead white supremacist shitbags, it's entirely possible that the perpetrators could be military as well.

A sickening hate crime in any event.

Nitro Express
09-07-2006, 07:06 PM
Sounds like the ever increasing bunch of young thugs. When you are raised by Playstation what do you expect?

The military is like any large community. Some soldiers are the nicest people and some are the biggest shit heads. The military as a whole is a machine under the control of the President of the United States. A good reason why we should vote and vote intellegently because the military can be used for good or bad.

Calling soldiers baby killers is such old hippy dip crap. People sign up and follow orders. Most do not torture people or toss the baby on the bayonet.

War unleashes the dogs of hell. Attrocities are always committed on both sides. War gives the assholes of the world an excuse to be their worst. War for the average person is not welcome and only disrupts lives who want to run a business, work, or go to school.

ODShowtime
09-07-2006, 07:47 PM
This report sounds like a big pile of BS to me.

DEMON CUNT
09-07-2006, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian (R - Beyond Stupid)

Another ignorant statement from an ignorant little man.

Bad things like this happen everywhere, BigBland.

And for you to use an event like this in such a partisan fashion reminds us all of the sociopathic like behaviour that you choose to engage in here at the Army.

Warham
09-07-2006, 09:03 PM
Watch the personal attacks, please.

DEMON CUNT
09-07-2006, 09:08 PM
How about posting your new rules so we are all clear on how you wish to sanitize this forum for you weak defenseless neocons.

Warham
09-07-2006, 09:09 PM
Actually, Lounge and myself came up with some of the 'rules'.

Are you calling Lounge a 'neocon', Demon?

DEMON CUNT
09-07-2006, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by Warham

Quit trying to change the subject.

Where are the pussified rules designed to protect you infant-like neocons from us bad mean liberals?

Warham
09-07-2006, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
Quit trying to change the subject.

Where are the pussified rules designed to protect you infant-like neocons from us bad mean liberals?

No subject change.

Lounge said no personal attacks, and I'm following through. If Brian attacked you in like manner, I would treat him the same way.

You got a problem with that rule, you bring it up with him. Actually, check that, you can bring it up with me since I believe it's a proper rule now that it's gotten out of control in here.

This ain't about which side of the fence you sit on.

DEMON CUNT
09-07-2006, 09:20 PM
So poo pictures are ok, since they couldn't be considered a personal attack?

This is about that "fence" and you know it.

Nickdfresh
09-07-2006, 09:21 PM

Hmmmmm...

You did, did you?

Warham
09-07-2006, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Hmmmmm...

You did, did you?

Yeah, we kind of met at the crossroads if you will.

He said he'd cut the personal attacks from both sides, and I said I would take care of all the shit pictures on both sides.

But I'm taking his back now, and cutting the attacks down.

I'm serious. ;)

Nickdfresh
09-07-2006, 09:25 PM
No subject change.

Lounge said no personal attacks, and I'm following through. If Brian attacked you in like manner, I would treat him the same way.

You got a problem with that rule, you bring it up with him. Actually, check that, you can bring it up with me since I believe it's a proper rule now that it's gotten out of control in here.

This ain't about which side of the fence you sit on.

Um dude, I'm not trying to be a prick here, but didn't BBB sort of put a slight on the state of Washington?

I mean, if people make a generalized comment on where I live, I'm kind of am like going to rip someone's little balls off too.

Warham
09-07-2006, 09:27 PM

Was this a shot at FORD's direction? That's uncalled for.

Let's keep it above groin level please. If you want to make fun of his conspiracy theories, there's plenty of room in other threads.

Thanks. :)

Warham
09-07-2006, 09:29 PM
So poo pictures are ok, since they couldn't be considered a personal attack?

This is about that "fence" and you know it.

What I want to know is why you would post a shit picture to begin with in the first place?

Yeah, it's considered a personal attack.

I posted a valid article from the Washington Post from Fred Barnes, and then you posted some guy's ass.

What do you think that is?

Nickdfresh
09-07-2006, 09:31 PM
Yeah, we kind of met at the crossroads if you will.

He said he'd cut the personal attacks from both sides, and I said I would take care of all the shit pictures on both sides.

But I'm taking his back now, and cutting the attacks down.

I'm serious. ;)

I have no problem cutting personal attacks down, I'm all for it in fact.

But A.) You and Lounge are not the only Mods here. I think Dr.Ain'tTalkin'boutLove and I are also Mods, so, some discussion of a codified set of "guidelines" needs to take place before we have any binding rulings here.

B.) Generalized insults are also kind of bullshit --"The State of Washington...," is sort of offensive since it implies that everyone has the same viewpoint and all are sort of guilty in this crime.

I think people have the right to respond to that shit.

DEMON CUNT
09-07-2006, 09:32 PM
Um dude, I'm not trying to be a prick here, but didn't BBB sort of put a slight on the state of Washington?

I mean, if people make a generalized comment on where I live, I'm kind of am like going to rip someone's little balls off too.

This is a double standard disguised by Warhead as some mutual thing. Does that picture of Kerry in BigBland's signature count as a personal attack? Seems like one to me.

Warham wants to limit the ways that liberals express themselves around here. Plain and simple.

Warham
09-07-2006, 09:37 PM
Actually, if I was POJO, I'd flip the switch off on signatures. Several people here, liberals and conservatives, have annoying sigs.

I don't have any power of that. I only can control what goes on inside the Frontline sidelines.

You've got to get it out of your head that this has something to do with 'neocons' losing some kind of argument. I don't think the 'neocons' are going to lose either house this November, and I don't think a Democrat will win the presidency in 2008, so why would your liberal rants bother me?

DEMON CUNT
09-07-2006, 09:38 PM
What I want to know is why you would post a shit picture to begin with in the first place?

Yeah, it's considered a personal attack.

I posted a valid article from the Washington Post from Fred Barnes, and then you posted some guy's ass.

What do you think that is?

When I respond to a Coulter rant with a poo picture, that is commentary.

When I post a hot gay ass after your article; that is me fucking with you because you were crying to the mods like some bitch mod over at the VHForums. Again, commentary.

I don't randomly spam the board with pictures.

BigBadBrian
09-07-2006, 09:44 PM
Was this a shot at FORD's direction? That's uncalled for.

Let's keep it above groin level please. If you want to make fun of his conspiracy theories, there's plenty of room in other threads.

Thanks. :)

This wasn't a shot at any particular individual here.

It was a shot at a state I know to be extremely liberal, anti-war and anti-US military personnel.

DEMON CUNT
09-07-2006, 09:45 PM
You've got to get it out of your head that this has something to do with 'neocons' losing some kind of argument. I don't think the 'neocons' are going to lose either house this November, and I don't think a Democrat will win the presidency in 2008, so why would your liberal rants bother me?

Your ability to predict the future aside, you want to limit the way that i can express myself here making it safer for you neocons who cannot handle the discussion. Quit playing it otherwise, it's pathetic.

Nickdfresh
09-07-2006, 09:46 PM
This is a double standard disguised by Warhead as some mutual thing. Does that picture of Kerry in BigBland's signature count as a personal attack? Seems like one to me.

Warham wants to limit the ways that liberals express themselves around here. Plain and simple.

These are some good points here. And BTW, that's not an attack on Warham, I think he genuinely means well. I also object to the dumping, or locking, of threads which may or may not have offending, objectionable commentary simply because the Mod doesn't like the poster.

DEMON CUNT
09-07-2006, 09:47 PM

It was a shot at a state I know to be extremely liberal, anti-war and anti-US military personnel.

You "know" very little about Washington state. And you admit to using that post to take a "shot." While previously claiming you are here for the discussion.

Warham
09-07-2006, 09:48 PM
When I respond to a Coulter rant with a poo picture, that is commentary.

When I post a hot gay ass after your article; that is me fucking with you because you were crying to the mods like some bitch mod over at the VHForums. Again, commentary.

I don't randomly spam the board with pictures.

I was crying to the mods? When? I remember a big blow up over Brian's op-eds four or five months ago, but some of that was 'off-screen'. Something you had nothing to do with.

I reject your notion of commentary.

Nickdfresh
09-07-2006, 09:49 PM

Yeah, well, who did it asspipe? Do we know if it was "Code Pink" that beat this guy up? or was it simply a clever hate crime thinly masked as an antiwar attack, as Ford pointed out?

Warham
09-07-2006, 09:51 PM
I've never closed a thread in all my days of being a mod because I didn't like the poster.

I certainly find you annoying, but I don't hate you, DEMON. I actually think you have the capacity for stimulating conversation, if you'd grow up.

DEMON CUNT
09-07-2006, 09:51 PM
I was crying to the mods? When? I remember a big blow up over Brian's op-eds four or five months ago, but some of that was 'off-screen'. Something you had nothing to do with.

I reject your notion of commentary.

You participated in the thread that Blandy started in the Feedback forum. Remember? Didn't he promise to stop the spaming of OP-EDs?

So, I reject your ignorant politics.

DEMON CUNT
09-07-2006, 09:54 PM
I've never closed a thread in all my days of being a mod because I didn't like the poster.

I certainly find you annoying, but I don't hate you, DEMON. I actually think you have the capacity for stimulating conversation, if you'd grow up.

Telling me to "grow up" is a personal attack.

Warham
09-07-2006, 09:55 PM
He hasn't spammed op-eds in quite a few days.

And if he does spam, he will be treated like a spammer. I'll close 'em myself.

DEMON CUNT
09-07-2006, 09:58 PM
He hasn't spammed op-eds in quite a few days.

And if he does spam, he will be treated like a spammer. I'll close 'em myself.

Because he has been hiding from those of us who call him on his bullshit.

Talk is cheap. Close away.

Warham
09-07-2006, 10:00 PM
Because he has been hiding from those of us who call him on his bullshit.

Talk is cheap. Close away.

He's hiding? He just posted five minutes ago.

DEMON CUNT
09-07-2006, 10:06 PM
He's hiding? He just posted five minutes ago.

I know you keep a close eye on your retarded little brother. Specifically, I am talking about the Coulter-Limbaugh-Novak spamming frenzies he loves to engage in.

Nickdfresh
09-07-2006, 10:07 PM

BTW BBB, I know how much you hate the legal classification of "hate crimes." Isn't this just another crime? Why does the attackers motivation matter at all? Even though you have no real clue as to what it was.

When I was in the Army, I had a guy confront me for being a Satan worshipper, because my unit patch had been featured on "Unsolved Mysteries" as having some subliminal Satanic significance. I barked at him, and he basically ran away. But still, you're such an ass.

Warham
09-07-2006, 10:10 PM
I know you keep a close eye on your retarded little brother. Specifically, I am talking about the Coulter-Limbaugh-Novak spamming frenzies he loves to engage in.

Ever wonder why he does that? Perhaps to get your leotards in a bunch?

Nickdfresh
09-07-2006, 10:16 PM
You know what?

I recently posted a crime thread in here, and DiamondD asked my "why?" So I sent it to Non, because, is this really a political topic? No, it isn't.

It's being punted to the Coyote Ally. Any objections -- tough!

DEMON CUNT
09-07-2006, 10:16 PM
Ever wonder why he does that? Perhaps to get your leotards in a bunch?

That's not bringing any discussion to the Front Line.

When he posts simply to antagonize I respond with a poo picture. A response which seems to me to be completely appropriate.

Please leave my leotards out of this. That is something special that we share, don't use it against me!

FORD
09-08-2006, 02:51 AM

Bullshit.

1) Liberals don't beat up soldiers.

2) Anti - mi;itary personnel? Do you know how many fucking military bases there are in Washington? And most of them are in the "liberal" half of the state.

BigBadBrian
09-08-2006, 06:17 AM
Yeah, well, who did it asspipe?

Personal attacks are taboo, Nick.

Didn't you get the message from LoungeMachine and Warham?

They decided it. :)

stringfelowhawk
09-08-2006, 08:48 AM
Well stated Nitro.

After over 9 years of active duty before being discharged in July, I'll tell you straight up there were people I met who I know I will keep in contact with for the rest of our lives and there are also people who I wouldn't bother to piss on if they were on fire.

An overwhelming majority of the people I met and worked with while in the navy are genuine people. That goes for the jarheads too. But I've had several occasions where people would walk up to us on the street or yell obsenities at us from their moving cars just because it was obvious we were military since we just happened to be in uniform. Right here in my country! There has only been one occasion where it almost escalated into violence and that was because some fucking french fruit cakes started following us and tried to instigate a brawl by screaming at us while trying to get in our face just because we had to interfere in Kosovo and slap Milosovic down like a pimp beatin his whore. That was in Paris where we had to walk around for over two hours just to find a place that would let us make a dinner reservation. Then in 2002 I was in Laudy for Fleet Week and some jackass slams on his breaks and screams from the relative safety of SUV, "Get your ass back on that ship and go find Bin Laden!" My friends and I would never have been able to reach him before he sped off but I damn sure would have liked to have split his wig for him.

Nickdfresh
09-08-2006, 09:19 AM
Personal attacks are taboo, Nick.

Didn't you get the message from LoungeMachine and Warham?

They decided it. :)

Really? Are you sure? Actually, they always been taboo in a way. But dumb people like you tend to instigate it (and then bitch like screaming children when they get owned into oblivion).

Nickdfresh
09-08-2006, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by stringfelowhawk
Well stated Nitro.

...Then in 2002 I was in Laudy for Fleet Week and some jackass slams on his breaks and screams from the relative safety of SUV, "Get your ass back on that ship and go find Bin Laden!" My friends and I would never have been able to reach him before he sped off but I damn sure would have liked to have split his wig for him.

Must have been a Neo Con chickenhawk.:)

FORD
09-08-2006, 11:31 AM
Fuckin Jeb Bush supporters, no doubt.