PDA

View Full Version : Poetic Justice?

Nickdfresh
09-08-2006, 09:16 AM
Milwaukee police say 11-year-old girl is sexually assaulted by as many as 20 boys
By The Associated Press - 09/8/6
MILWAUKEE — An 11-year-old girl was sexually assaulted by as many as 20 boys as a 16-year-old girl watched and told her what sex acts to perform, authorities say in the latest mob attack to rock Milwaukee and set off another round of civic soul-searching.

‘‘It almost leaves me speechless. It is just senseless acts of violence. It is inhumane. It is embarrassing to the city of Milwaukee and its people. ... There should be outrage,’’ Barbara Nuell-Moore, director of the neighborhood-improvement group Project Respect.

The 16-year-old girl and a 15-year-old boy have been charged in juvenile court in the alleged attack, which authorities say took place Monday in a house on the city’s north side. A 40-year-old man said in court papers to have confessed to having sex with the child may also be charged, authorities said.

As for the others, ‘‘we’re dealing with a lot of nicknames so we’re trying to track down these people,’’ said prosecutor Matthew Torbenson

Numerous violent crimes have shocked the city this summer, starting with a Memorial Day weekend in which 28 people were shot. Homicides overall are down this year, but two other categories of violent crime are up from 2005 — assaults by 22 percent and robberies by 36 percent, Police Chief Nan Hegerty told the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.

Hegerty’s spokeswoman said the chief had no comment on the alleged gang rape.

http://www.helenair.com/articles/2006/09/08/national/a03090806_02.txt

Yup! Turns out she has born HIV-positive, and has AIDS, and now, more than likely, some of those bastards may have it as well.

binnie
09-08-2006, 09:18 AM
Bastards!!!

It never ceases to amaze me how cruel people can be.

An 11 year old, that's just horrific.

Hope they all enjoy the Big House boys club.....

blonddgirl777
09-08-2006, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by binnie
Bastards!!!

Hope they all enjoy the Big House boys club.....

WITH AIDS...
Good for them!

At least their lives gets ruined as well...

At "the Big House boy's club", those bastards usually get the full treatment!

blonddgirl777
09-08-2006, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
[b]... The 16-year-old girl and a 15-year-old boy have been charged in juvenile court... [/i]

We had something similar happening here, not long ago...
But, no more freebees and useless detention, because...

Our prime minister had just taken a very good decision on that matter lately:

Teenagers convicted with murder and other crimes on a person (like rape) will be judged in adult court.
The reason is that too many of these crimes are comitted by gang related teenagers and others...
THAT shall teach them!

FORD
09-08-2006, 11:27 AM
Unfortunately (in this case) female to male transmission of HIV is rare. Unless she scratched them up and got some of her own blood mixed in with theirs. Or bit their dicks hard enough to break the skin.

Not to say the little bastards won't be sweating bullets for the next 6 months before they take their test.

Of course, they could always push for them being tried as adults, then throw them in the general population of the prison upon conviction.

Now THAT would be poetic justice.

MAPRamone
09-08-2006, 02:55 PM
It is possible ofcourse that the HIV+ story is not true and is put out there by the police to draw the fuckers out. The folks doing the testing could then report any teens coming in and the assholes could be caught that way. I have mixed feelings about that. On one hand i want the guilty people to catch HIV, but on the other hand i hope the girl's not HIV+, she has enough trouble as it is.