PDA

View Full Version : 50 Cent Arrested For ''Being An Asshole''

DrMaddVibe
09-08-2006, 07:49 PM
50 Cent is being held at New York's Midtown South precinct house on West 35th Street after being pulled over for a traffic violation. An officer on the scene told Radar the rapper, whose real name is Curtis Jackson, had been charged with a section 509 violation, driving without a license or with a suspended license.

A crowd of at least 75 people gathered around the precinct house, taking photos of Fiddy's vehicle, a chrome-finished Lamborghini Murcielago with dealer license plates reading "Unique Auto Sport." Unique's website features a photo of the rapper posing with the car, worth an estimated $466,000. Officers were trying to keep the traffic-snarling crowds on the opposite side of the street, but one did pause long enough to provide Radar with some color on the arrest:
"He was being an asshole, speeding or some shit. They stopped him and he wouldn't give up his license. He kept saying, 'You know who I am. I know you know who I am,' so they had to lock him up." The officer then turned to a colleague and said, "You believe this mook?"

By Jeff Bercovici 09/08/06 2:45 PM

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2006/09/50-cent-arrested-for-being-an-asshole.php

Obviously they DIDN'T know "who you are"! douchemachine getting pulled over in his Pinto wagon will be next! They won't know who he is either!!!!

Soul Reaper
09-09-2006, 05:54 AM
they should lock him up for life....should stop him from releasing 'music'....

The_KiD
09-09-2006, 11:24 AM
It is a shame the guy who shot him up was not familair with what's called a "Head Shot". He would not be walking around if this case..

KiD

Ellyllions
09-09-2006, 11:30 AM
I so hope he gets a judge that's on a "power-trip". He'll unfurl that rap sheet and say...."Boy...we're gonna keep you for a long time..."

Got all my flanges crossed for this one.

monkeythe
09-10-2006, 05:03 AM
Doesn't getting arrested for this diminish his credibility? He should have punched the cop for having the audacity of not knowing who he was. Then his gangsta video of the incident would be good for another multiplatinum album

philouze
09-10-2006, 10:27 AM
fuck this damn motherfucker..
he's just a prick...

binnie
09-10-2006, 02:14 PM
HaHaHaHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Gansta my ass....

Sugar-Dave
01-17-2007, 05:10 AM
i hate this cunt

Last_Child
01-17-2007, 11:01 AM
Arrested for being an Asshole..

And still Axl is free to roam the streets.

BITEYOASS
01-17-2007, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by binnie
HaHaHaHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Gansta my ass....

If this fucka was such a great gangsta, then we would never have heard of em. Everyone knows that the best gangstas never get caught, never get shot, always low-key and are living it up somewhere in the carribean or Mexico. Like that dude named Bulger from Boston.

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/topten/fugitives/bulger.htm

BITEYOASS
01-17-2007, 11:22 AM
He even has a trophy wife, a standard for all mob bosses:

http://boston.fbi.gov/greig.htm

Terry
01-17-2007, 10:29 PM
"You believe this mook?"

Fuckin' LOVE it.

NYC.

Panamark
01-17-2007, 11:37 PM
Doncha just hate celebrities who assume the whole
world knows who they are.?.?!!

If I was the arresting cop I wouldnt know who this mook
was either.

Steve Savicki
01-18-2007, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by Soul Reaper
they should lock him up for life....should stop him from releasing 'music'....
And allow record store shelves more space.

Panamark
01-18-2007, 10:20 PM
So whats with the 50 cent tag ??

Is he half a quid ??
Not the full dollar ??
A few kangaroos short in the top paddock ??
Only one oar in the water ??

Is his brain only half empty or half full ????