PDA

View Full Version : Cheney on Meet The Press

Terry
09-10-2006, 04:19 PM
Anyone catch the interview this week?

Am no fan of the V.P., but gotta hand it to him on how he handles the press, and himself when he's in front of them. Russert looked almost sheepish when his usual 'gotcha' tactics were having no visible effect on Cheney whatsoever, and by the end of it it was Russert who came away looking humbled by the whole thing.

Nitro Express
09-10-2006, 06:41 PM
When Dick Chenney doesn't live in Washington he lives here in Jackson Hole. I think Dick Chenney's eithics have much to be desired but he is a very very smart man. Like all CEO's he's out for himself mostly and knows how to play that angle in both the business world and in Washington DC.

Dick Chenney did make Russert look like an amature and probably could hand the balls of most TV reporters back to them.

Dick also knows the religiouse right will still vote Republican because no way in hell are they going to support abortion and gay rights. One reason we need a third party that appeals to moderate Republicans and Democrats.

DLR'sCock
09-11-2006, 11:03 AM
I thought it was pretty funny how this guy continues to lie with such authoritarian conviction and with such disdain for those who question his authority and the facts that were predicted and now truth.

Nitro Express
09-11-2006, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by DLR'sCock
I thought it was pretty funny how this guy continues to lie with such authoritarian conviction and with such disdain for those who question his authority and the facts that were predicted and now truth.

I find the arrogance in the man scary. I'll be glad when these people are finaly out of office. Thank God we have a system that they can't keep their power and thank God the American people don't trust them.

I would like to see a moderate Democrat win the presidency next. The Republicans having congress and the executive brance has been a severe dissapointment.