PDA

View Full Version : Son of Anna Nicole Smith dies suddenly

Steve Savicki
09-11-2006, 12:00 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060911/ap_en_tv/anna_nicole_smith_son

Not the most positive thing to say on 9/11, but I was shocked as well.

FORD
09-11-2006, 12:18 PM
I knew she had a kid, but I didn't realize he was 20. Probably because I remember her talking about him as a baby in an old issue of Playboy and it took me a minute to realize that was about 18 years ago. And now the kid's dead. That's not going to be good for her already questionable mental state. :(

binnie
09-11-2006, 12:37 PM
Not good news at all, dying at 20 sucks.....

Nitro Express
09-11-2006, 02:39 PM
I hope she gets that old dudes money. Anyone who fucks an old dude deserves something.

Nitro Express
09-11-2006, 02:42 PM
When you're 90 and have a ton of money, what else are you going to spend your money on? Hey, if I could buy a piece of young ass at that age I would do the same. He got his old rocks off.

A poor girl reduced to being a stripper got a better life and had the satisfaction of making some old man feel good about himself again.

What a win win situation. He got the fucky and she got the money. What's wrong with this? She deserves her inheritance because honestly, I don't think she enjoyed the sex.

MERRYKISSMASS2U
09-11-2006, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by binnie
Not good news at all, having a "mother" like that for 20 years sucks.....

I couldn't agree more.

Steve Savicki
09-11-2006, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
When you're 90 and have a ton of money, what else are you going to spend your money on? Hey, if I could buy a piece of young ass at that age I would do the same. He got his old rocks off.

A poor girl reduced to being a stripper got a better life and had the satisfaction of making some old man feel good about himself again.

What a win win situation. He got the fucky and she got the money. What's wrong with this? She deserves her inheritance because honestly, I don't think she enjoyed the sex.
So did his children, who I believe are older than Smith herself, deserve any of the money?
Is the lawsuit still going?

singerman
09-11-2006, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by binnie
Not good news at all, having a "mother" for 20 years that sucks.....

ahh...motherly love...

blonddgirl777
09-11-2006, 05:31 PM

I agree!

blonddgirl777
09-11-2006, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by Steve Savicki
So did his children, who I believe are older than Smith herself, deserve any of the money?
Is the lawsuit still going?

I don't know about those children in particular but some rich kids don't do anything to diserve their parent's money...

At least, she got to "work at it"!
I vote for her.

And I think no matter how screwed up she'd become, she doesn't diserve to loose a child!
She must be so devastated...

SensibleShoes
09-11-2006, 09:01 PM
It gets worse - she just had a baby girl earlier this week - the son went to the Bahamas to "celebrate his sister's birth" and was found dead in a Dr.'s office inside a private hospital.

Did any of you WATCH any of that reality show? Sorry, that is one fucked up, self centered mega beyotch.

binnie
09-12-2006, 04:50 AM
Originally posted by blonddgirl777

And I think no matter how screwed up she'd become, she doesn't diserve to loose a child!
She must be so devastated...

Exactly!

binnie
09-12-2006, 04:51 AM
I can't help thinking that Britney's son may lead an equally tragic life.

It's not a recipe for happiness, is it?

Matt White
09-12-2006, 07:46 AM
Very sad....

SparkieD
09-12-2006, 08:29 AM

WORD!!!

As far as his kids, I dunno. I think they never got over their dad being with someone like her. Rich, snotty types tend to be like that. Nevermind that this person is bringing joy to their parent's life.

I feel just awful for her. There is no greater joy than being a brand new mother. Now she can't enjoy that because she is going through the worst pain a parent can.

blonddgirl777
09-12-2006, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by SensibleShoes
... Did any of you WATCH any of that reality show? Sorry, that is one fucked up, self centered mega beyotch.

I've watched it a couple times but it was painfull to see that someone who started as a gorgeous Playboy model and could have had somewhat of a life in Hollywood (whatever that is), had sank that low!

I blame her bad behaviors and bad looks on alchool, drugs and food addiction...

Steve Savicki
09-12-2006, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by binnie I can't help thinking that Britney's son may lead an equally tragic life.

:eek: