PDA

View Full Version : A Simple Solution for The Front Line

LoungeMachine
09-11-2006, 09:04 PM
Okay, we all read the Brie rag-fest rant part III in here.

And we all heard the Neo-Cons bemoan the "fact" that many good posters left, and that the Front Line had "turned to shit" recently.

It had, according to Brie and his cohorts, become nothing more than a debateless flamefest. They yearned for real debate. They were tired of the mudslinging.....

So I did what I thought was best, since most of the Bile was directed at me.

I left for 4 days.

No posts.

No rebuttals, no remarks, no flames from me.

I came back in today to read all of the fine debate from The Right now that they had taken over........

Guess what.

Same old shit, from the same old cast of characters.

On 9/11 no less. The date SARGE dedicated to the forum to.

Warham? Same old schoolyard taunts and retorts.

MsASSVibe? Same old "LOL!!!!!!!" [ which is all she's good for]

So here's MY idea.

You can HAVE the "new and improved" Frontline. And you can watch as it will become either boring retread op-eds, or Brie and Warham giving each other reacharounds.

GIVE US THE TRENCHES FORUM

Same political content, only with a NO-HOLDS-BARRED attitude.

The only rules? There are no rules, bitch.

Can't handle it in the trenches? STAY THE FUCK OUT.

It's not for the timid. It's not for those who will start FEEDBACK threads over and over and over and over...........

You come in with your fucking GAME FACE ON, or you don't come in.

Thin skinned?

stay out.

Hate flame wars and the BRUTAL TRUTH?

stay out.

That's it.

We've done it before, with the pen, state your take, and the underground.

This new and improved "can't we all just get along" crap is just that. Crap.

And the hypocrites and op-ed spammers will be given NO QUARTER.

Make it happen.

Because the great "Warham" experiment is a bust. He and his ilk haven't changed a bit.

But if they dare enter a forum where NO WHINING CUNTS are allowed......

Well, kill the head and the body will die......as HST always said.

GONZO BABY.

DEMON CUNT
09-11-2006, 09:23 PM
Sounds reasonable. Do we really need to hand the Front Line over to the soft neocon bunny rabbits here at the Army?

A forum about politics will be volatile by nature.

Speaking of nature, there should be a special Nursery Forum provided as a safe non-confrontational sanctuary for the neocon dummies to copy/paste their opinions and blame Clinton for everything.

LoungeMachine
09-11-2006, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
Sounds reasonable. Do we really need to hand the Front Line over to the soft neocon bunny rabbits here at the Army?

It's all they can handle without disturbing their gentle systems.

They need the Air Supply Army Front Line Forum to make their points.

FORD
09-11-2006, 09:58 PM
Who knows why these "good posters" come and go?

Some may have work or family obligations that don't allow them time to spend on line.

Some of them could have been party or government operatives to begin with, and once they had reached whatever goal their employers wanted of them, they vanished, never to return. Or return under an alias and deny any knowledge of their previous incarnation, even though they still have the same exact posting style and usually the same IP as they did before.

Sarge created the Front Line, but it's no exaggeration to say I built it and kept it going, even operating the franchise under the "War Zone" label when we all spent that time in "exile" when the Army was down.

The forum's not about me, I never claimed it was, and never tried to make it so, though others have raised that accusation more than once. But as I said, I did build it for better or worse, and it's seen both. Yeah, "it's just a message board" but I would like to think it's one of the best political discussion forums in the history of the sport, and I'd take the keys back anytime someone wants to hand them over.

We don't need another forum to discuss politics. We just need to use the one we have, and use it wisely. Discuss. Argue. Fight. Not spam with the entire content of other sites or use 50 zillion pictures in a signature.

What's so goddamned difficult about that?

Figs
09-11-2006, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Some of them could have been party or government operatives to begin with

That's a good one!

LoungeMachine
09-11-2006, 10:29 PM

. Discuss. Argue. Fight. Not spam with the entire content of other sites or use 50 zillion pictures in a signature.

What's so goddamned difficult about that?

Ask Brianna that. :rolleyes:

FORD
09-12-2006, 01:34 AM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
Ask Brianna that. :rolleyes:

Yeah, he's obviously who I was thinking of when I wrote the previous comments. Funny how the worst offenders are also the ones that bitch the most.

Warham
09-12-2006, 07:00 AM
Okay, we all read the Brie rag-fest rant part III in here.

And we all heard the Neo-Cons bemoan the "fact" that many good posters left, and that the Front Line had "turned to shit" recently.

It had, according to Brie and his cohorts, become nothing more than a debateless flamefest. They yearned for real debate. They were tired of the mudslinging.....

So I did what I thought was best, since most of the Bile was directed at me.

I left for 4 days.

No posts.

No rebuttals, no remarks, no flames from me.

I came back in today to read all of the fine debate from The Right now that they had taken over........

Guess what.

Same old shit, from the same old cast of characters.

On 9/11 no less. The date SARGE dedicated to the forum to.

Warham? Same old schoolyard taunts and retorts.

MsASSVibe? Same old "LOL!!!!!!!" [ which is all she's good for]

So here's MY idea.

You can HAVE the "new and improved" Frontline. And you can watch as it will become either boring retread op-eds, or Brie and Warham giving each other reacharounds.

GIVE US THE TRENCHES FORUM

Same political content, only with a NO-HOLDS-BARRED attitude.

The only rules? There are no rules, bitch.

Can't handle it in the trenches? STAY THE FUCK OUT.

It's not for the timid. It's not for those who will start FEEDBACK threads over and over and over and over...........

You come in with your fucking GAME FACE ON, or you don't come in.

Thin skinned?

stay out.

Hate flame wars and the BRUTAL TRUTH?

stay out.

That's it.

We've done it before, with the pen, state your take, and the underground.

This new and improved "can't we all just get along" crap is just that. Crap.

And the hypocrites and op-ed spammers will be given NO QUARTER.

Make it happen.

Because the great "Warham" experiment is a bust. He and his ilk haven't changed a bit.

But if they dare enter a forum where NO WHINING CUNTS are allowed......

Well, kill the head and the body will die......as HST always said.

GONZO BABY.

What did the libs do the last four days you were gone, Lounge? This was supposed to be a team effort, not a 'the neocons take over' effort.

:rolleyes:

The great 'warham' experiment was predicated on the 'great Lounge experiment, but you were nowhere to be found for four days.

Thanks.

Warham
09-12-2006, 07:01 AM
I'm tired of you whining about Brian whining.

DrMaddVibe
09-12-2006, 07:42 AM
Yeah, throw up your hands and cry foul!

There was never any "cool off" period!

YOU idiots only want to come here and spread your "I hate Bush" and "Bush is an idiot" posts.

Most of you post pics of fecal matter and homosexuals to push this forum even farther to the Left of a Centerist reality becase you lack clear debate skills. Tearing down on each other in personal rants and believing what you espouse.

ford, you CREATED this fucking mess with your conspiracy theories and hatred. The rest of your kind are blind with the reality that has been the Bush Presidency. There hasn't been any reaching across the aisle here or some "Come To Jesus" meeting to smooth over any ruffled feathers. Don't act like there was either!

If YOU don't like it, get out! There's no need to create yet another room for your stale rhetoric and obnoxious pictures to make up for the facts that you can't act civil or talk like an adult. If moderators would act like moderators and do what they're supposed to do instead of behaving like drunken frat boys at a kegger then the forum would run the way its supposed to. The only person I EVER heard cry and bemoan about posters leaving was nick! Lounge, even your post is filled with the bullshit that doesn't need to be here.

Giving the "keys" back? Oh, hell no! I say give the 4 the same entitlements you had and let them have a crack at righting the mess YOU created!

Don't come in here again and act like a scared dog.

LoungeMachine
09-12-2006, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by Warham
The great 'warham' experiment was predicated on the 'great Lounge experiment, but you were nowhere to be found for four days.

Thanks.

Predicated on me?

LMMFAO

So you're saying you can't practice what you preach without me there to hold your hand and tell you when you're being a hypocritical, lying twat?

And I was "somewhere to be found" You just weren't looking on the right beach :D

LoungeMachine
09-12-2006, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by DrMaddVibe

You mean like Brie keeps doing?

YOU idiots only want to come here and spread your "I hate Bush" and "Bush is an idiot" posts.

. [/B]

Truth hurts, don't it?

Most of you post pics of fecal matter and homosexuals to push this forum even farther to the Left of a Centerist reality becase you lack clear debate skills. Tearing down on each other in personal rants and believing what you espouse.

LMMFAO

It's MOST now? Or one person who gets under your homophobic skin?

"Centerist reality" :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

There was never any "cool off" period!

The rest of your kind are blind with the reality that has been the Bush Presidency.

WTF????? does this even mean?

I've never ONCE read your "reality on the BushCO pResidency

If YOU don't like it, get out! . [/B]

Do you hear this, Brianna?

[B]

Giving the "keys" back? Oh, hell no! I say give the 4 the same entitlements you had and let them have a crack at righting the mess YOU created!

Okay, something I can actually agree with

Steve Savicki
09-12-2006, 12:43 PM
If "hitchworld", if it's still even that, gets sub-forumed with The Sheep Pen, well hey, The Front Line is active enough to have Trenches as well.
After all, The Locker Room has it's own sub-forum.

So why not?

But who would mod these trenches? :D

FORD
09-12-2006, 01:50 PM

ford, you CREATED this fucking mess with your conspiracy theories and hatred. The rest of your kind are blind with the reality that has been the Bush Presidency. There hasn't been any reaching across the aisle here or some "Come To Jesus" meeting to smooth over any ruffled feathers. Don't act like there was either!

The "reality" of the Bush pResidency is that it is destroying this country in just about every way imaginable. What's worse is that they know this and they don't give a shit. Because as Chimpy himself openly admits, his base are "the haves and the have mores" He doesn't care about anyone else, even those who inexplicably call themselves Republicans while voting against their own interest. Look at Ohio. They have the most corrupt gang of criminals of any state in charge, yet they have been economically raped by BCE economic policy as anyone.

But then, recent studies do suggest that conservatism might well be a mental illness (http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=40113). Some of your rants are great examples.

If YOU don't like it, get out! There's no need to create yet another room for your stale rhetoric and obnoxious pictures to make up for the facts that you can't act civil or talk like an adult. If moderators would act like moderators and do what they're supposed to do instead of behaving like drunken frat boys at a kegger

http://www.stampandshout.com/_gfx/_bst/_ex/drunken-frat-boy.gif

then the forum would run the way its supposed to. The only person I EVER heard cry and bemoan about posters leaving was nick! Lounge, even your post is filled with the bullshit that doesn't need to be here.

I didn't create any mess. Partisan plants such as yourself and the "man from Langley whose name dare not be spoken or Porter Goss will fire him" did.

As for mods getting back their old powers, that certainly works for me. I'd love to ensure "ritetoolforablowjob" never stunk up Main again. :cool:

Warham
09-12-2006, 03:00 PM
Predicated on me?

LMMFAO

So you're saying you can't practice what you preach without me there to hold your hand and tell you when you're being a hypocritical, lying twat?

And I was "somewhere to be found" You just weren't looking on the right beach :D

I'm saying it's a team effort, not just one mod's doing. Apparently, this isn't going to work.

You can go on 'vacation' for four days, then come back and rant about how I'm doing a bad job in there?

LoungeMachine
09-12-2006, 05:24 PM

As for mods getting back their old powers, that certainly works for me. I'd love to ensure "ritetoolforablowjob" never stunk up Main again. :cool:

Me too.

:D ;) :cool:

Dr. Love
09-12-2006, 08:15 PM
Here's my solution: Why don't you all stop being whiny little bitches, grow a set and learn how to hold a rational argument? ;)

LoungeMachine
09-12-2006, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Love
Here's my solution: Why don't you all stop being whiny little bitches, grow a set and learn how to hold a rational argument? ;)

Where's the fun in that? ;)

Fuck, next you'll be telling us to take out the trash and mow your lawn.

Nitro Express
09-12-2006, 08:36 PM
I say let the fighting continue. It's entertaining.

LoungeMachine
09-12-2006, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by Nitro Express

Exactly.

And what's more......it's an accurate reflection on what's going on in the country/world today....

This whole notion of a utopian Front Line is a joke.

Can't take it?

Post in Non. They'll be civil ;)

sadaist
09-12-2006, 08:44 PM

Speaking of nature, there should be a special Nursery Forum provided as a safe non-confrontational sanctuary for the neocon dummies to copy/paste their opinions and blame Clinton for everything.

As opposed to the liberal dummies who copy/paste their opinions and blame President Bush for everything?

LoungeMachine
09-12-2006, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by sadaist
As opposed to the liberal dummies who copy/paste their opinions and blame President Bush for everything?

Let's see here.....

Liberal dummies.

Blame Bush for everything.

Nope, no name calling, or generalizations there :D :D :D

LMMFAO

Thanks for proving my point.

DEMON CUNT
09-12-2006, 09:34 PM

The liberals don't cry to the webmasters as BigBlandVagina and Warhand-job have. They can't keep up and that frustrates them.

I don't fear anything or anyone here. Like the worst president ever once said "Bring it on."

ODShowtime
09-12-2006, 10:08 PM
As opposed to the liberal dummies who copy/paste their opinions

I don't see that happening.

and blame President Bush for everything?

There's a reason why people do that these days, jerky.

sadaist
09-13-2006, 03:39 AM
Let's see here.....

Liberal dummies.

Blame Bush for everything.

Nope, no name calling, or generalizations there :D :D :D

LMMFAO

Thanks for proving my point.

Neo-con dummies

Blame Clinton for everything

So what you're saying is that it's only okay for you and your liberal buddies to name call and make generalizations?

Those were taken directly from post #2 compliments of demon cunt if you need to check my source. All I did was change two words, neo-cons & clinton. Thanks for proving that you're an idiot. Try taking the blinders off.

ODShowtime
09-13-2006, 07:43 AM
Neo-con dummies

Blame Clinton for everything

So what you're saying is that it's only okay for you and your liberal buddies to name call and make generalizations?

Those were taken directly from post #2 compliments of demon cunt if you need to check my source. All I did was change two words, neo-cons & clinton. Thanks for proving that you're an idiot. Try taking the blinders off.

One of the many issues in which you are apparently uninformed is the fact that if you support gw, you are not a conservative at all. Take your blinders off. :rolleyes:

The term "liberal" the way you use it is just nonsense. You have been brainwashed by the talking heads. You are wasting our time.

LoungeMachine
09-13-2006, 09:27 AM
\

\.

Jesus Christ you're thick.

Dude, try and pay attention, okay?

I'm saying it's OKAY for everyone!!!!!

It's only panty-waist whiners like Brie, WarBOT, and SaddVibe who pitch a bitch about it.

Fuck, you are constantly in need of the obvious pointed out to you.

DrMaddVibe
09-13-2006, 09:48 AM
I'm not "pitching a bitch".

You haven't been given the tools to do your job and until you do you won't be able to mod correctly.

Talk about the obvious being pointed out to you!

THE EGO
09-13-2006, 10:20 AM
The Front Line is now gayer than a busload of male fashion designers reading Cosmo and bitching about bad hair days. But, you already knew that.:p

LoungeMachine
09-13-2006, 10:23 AM
I'm not "pitching a bitch".

You haven't been given the tools to do your job and until you do you won't be able to mod correctly.

Talk about the obvious being pointed out to you!

I stand corrected. You haven't bitched about the tone in the Front Line.

I guess I'm guilty at times of lumping you in with the Brie/War group.

That was wrong.

As to the tools needed to mod "correctly", having editing powers ala FORD would be nice at times, but I doubt I'd use it much at all. I don't want to be a censor.

I just don't want to see the Front Line turned into some sort of shangri-la of Peace, Love, and Understanding.

It's an entertaining way to expose the serious differences we have.

That being said, you're still a cunt. :cool:

DrMaddVibe
09-13-2006, 11:09 AM
LOL!!!

Nickdfresh
09-14-2006, 07:57 PM
...The only person I EVER heard cry and bemoan about posters leaving was nick!...

LMFAO! Yeah, post those comments, I've done nothing but bitch about people leaving, um, that was your online boyfriend Brie actually.:D WTF are you even talking about, seriously?

Nickdfresh
09-14-2006, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by Nitro Express

http://www.filmbespreking.be/fight%20club6.jpg

LoungeMachine
09-14-2006, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
LMFAO! Yeah, post those comments, I've done nothing but bitch about people leaving, um, that was your online boyfriend Brie actually.:D WTF are you even talking about, seriously?

MsAssPipe was distracted.......

Ken Mehlmen was interviewing Clay Aiken about Karl Rove's gay father.

:D

DrMaddVibe
09-15-2006, 09:42 AM

LOL Ally, sorry pookey, but I'm calling this one. 'Cause I've sort of had it. Don't pretend this is some sort of unbiased commentary, and you just happened to see the FrontLine devolve into some partisan rant-fest one day. Yeah, you're the first one to jump on Elvis' case for his classic cut and paste responses: "you're an idiot" or his lovely little racist tirades of hate against the "******s" or BBBs: "you are ignorant." Wow, that was so conducive to discussion. You've never criticized BBB, Elvis, or Dr.MadVibe ONCE! So don't sit on your high horse and pretend you're putting forth some unbiased commentary on the overweening problems in the Frontline, that you don't have your own little agenda, because you clearly do.

BTW, I can name three "liberals" that left here (Academic Punk, Madroul, and Keeyth) , one of which told me via e-mail, after he refused to ever log on again, it was because of Elvis' & Dr.MadVibbe's "racist, vaguely anti-Semitic" horseshit in the Kuntrina thread(s) Your problem is only with certain factions, and not with negative comments or flaming. There clearly was viciousness in old threads which you so selectively ignore, and have never commented or taken a stand on, especially directed at Ford and the few left-of-centerers here (in the beginning). And BTW, I'm not about "winning" either. You seem rather selective as to who "gang rapes" whom. Again, I've been jumped dozens of times in that forum by angry right wingers, so don't pretend this wasn't a problem all along. It's funny, the Frontline is still one of the biggest forums here with more posts per day than just about any forum. The left is simply more vocal here, because of the current situation with who controls Congress and who controls the White House.

And I have a big problem with people that pine for the good ol' days, when they were bitching about "Ford's censorship" night and day.

Sorry Ally, but you really come off as a selective, hypocritical "enabler" here.

Pretty funny how you wanted a specific post, and VIOLA!...there it is! When I asked for you to put up or shut up about you calling me a racist, you posted up some comment where I handed you your ass about FEMA being a 1st responder to natural disasters! Still waiting for that comment. You won't find one. Why? Because I'm not a racist. I'm a racist's worse nightmare!

Go slander other people.

Steve Savicki
09-15-2006, 02:05 PM
Go slander other people.
Actually, don't do that either. ;)

Warham
09-15-2006, 05:10 PM
The liberals don't cry to the webmasters as BigBlandVagina and Warhand-job have.

You guys get worse and worse with the name-calling everyday. As in stupid and boring.

But with you, that's not any kind of stretch. Your intelligence went out the window about a month into your membership here.

Warham
09-15-2006, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by ODShowtime
One of the many issues in which you are apparently uninformed is the fact that if you support gw, you are not a conservative at all. Take your blinders off. :rolleyes:

The term "liberal" the way you use it is just nonsense. You have been brainwashed by the talking heads. You are wasting our time.

What are you talking about, OD? If you support Bush you're not a conservative? Why, is Bush a liberal?

Warham
09-15-2006, 05:14 PM
Jesus Christ you're thick.

Dude, try and pay attention, okay?

I'm saying it's OKAY for everyone!!!!!

It's only panty-waist whiners like Brie, WarBOT, and SaddVibe who pitch a bitch about it.

Fuck, you are constantly in need of the obvious pointed out to you.

Then why do you and your cohorts complain about op-eds being posted if it's going to be a free-for-all in there?

LoungeMachine
09-15-2006, 08:59 PM
Then why do you and your cohorts complain about op-eds being posted if it's going to be a free-for-all in there?

Once again, you distort the facts, and ignore the obvious.

FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME, YOU FUCKING IDIOT.......

We don't complain about people posting Op-Eds, in fact we post them too....

WE COMPLAIN ABOUT PEOPLE WHO POST NUMEROUS ONES IN A ROW, SPAMMING THE FORUM, AND THEN NEVER BOTHERING TO INSERT THEIR OWN OPNION OR TAKE WITHIN THE TRHREAD.....

....and then having the balls to brag that they're spamming the forum intentionally to get under people's skins, and don't actually agree with the topic.

Fucking A, WarPIG. Stop living up to your rep as a fucking moron for once.... :rolleyes:

Warham
09-15-2006, 09:08 PM
Once again, you distort the facts, and ignore the obvious.

FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME, YOU FUCKING IDIOT.......

We don't complain about people posting Op-Eds, in fact we post them too....

WE COMPLAIN ABOUT PEOPLE WHO POST NUMEROUS ONES IN A ROW, SPAMMING THE FORUM, AND THEN NEVER BOTHERING TO INSERT THEIR OWN OPNION OR TAKE WITHIN THE TRHREAD.....

....and then having the balls to brag that they're spamming the forum intentionally to get under people's skins, and don't actually agree with the topic.

Fucking A, WarPIG. Stop living up to your rep as a fucking moron for once.... :rolleyes:

Blah, blah, blah.

You want a free-for-all in there.

I just went away and came back after four days myself (you know, I was at some beach, like somewhere), and I can tell you libs in there have definately brought up the forum a few notches while I've been gone. It's all your fault, Lounge! Waaaah!

Nickdfresh
09-15-2006, 09:17 PM
Pretty funny how you wanted a specific post, and VIOLA!...there it is!

Um, assfuck, I was responding to DiamondD's, Ally's and Brian's main points regarding all of the people have "stopped posting" in the Frontline. Nice job ignoring their comments, and taking my posts out of context retard.

When I asked for you to put up or shut up about you calling me a racist,

But you are a racist. You've spoken of Timothy McVeigh's bombing of the Oklahoma Federal Building as a "mission" in retaliation for the killing of the Waco cultists.

2.) You've advocated summary execution of any Mexicans crossing the border, whether they be women or children, by the Nat'l Guard.

That's not racist?

3.) You made repeated comments as to how happy you were to see Indonesians die in the Tsunami, of course, like the lying pussy-bitch you are, you'll deny it because Ford deleted most of it, which just makes you look more like a steaming pile of mentally unbalanced, lying shit to the people that know you here.

Oh, but you've made yourself look like a fucking idiot claiming that I was "cheering the deaths" of American soldiers, because I simply posted a news article about Iraq War. Then you comically bitched to the webbies about it on some "ban Nickdfresh" campaign, you should have seen one of the PMs I received regarding it.;)

you posted up some comment where I handed you your ass about FEMA being a 1st responder to natural disasters!

Um douche, I never gave a shit about FEMA being "the first responder," that wasn't point, that was your retarded semantic obsession. I think it had to do with not being ANY responder, like sitting on their ass after four days, and still having problems to this day with corruption and inefficiency.

And I'm sure you'd should bitch the loudest, since your state has received as much FEMA aid as any previous to Katrina.

Still waiting for that comment. You won't find one. Why? Because I'm not a racist. I'm a racist's worse nightmare!

LOL You're the ultimate "America-firster" racist!

Go slander other people.

http://www.attachmentparentingdoctor.com/images/baby_cries.jpg

Yeah right Ms.PussyVibe, you can say whatever you want, I can say whatever I want.

I'll tell you what, why don't you find an example of me "cheering deaths" old man?

LoungeMachine
09-15-2006, 09:24 PM
Blah, blah, blah.

I actually do believe this is the level of your comprehension.

You don't actually take in what is posted.

If you did, you wouldn't come off this stupid.

DrMaddVibe
09-15-2006, 10:29 PM
Please...let's see the PM...lying sack of shit!

Nickdfresh
09-15-2006, 10:34 PM
Please...let's see the PM...lying sack of shit!

LOL Notice how AssVibe never denies being a liar?

DrMaddVibe
09-16-2006, 08:25 AM
A liar?

Notice how you have to craft a wordy post and say NOTHING!

I understand completely why you 4 haven't been granted mod powers. You probably never will!

Have fun running the place into the ground, that's something that you're good at!

DEMON CUNT
09-16-2006, 11:13 AM
You guys get worse and worse with the name-calling everyday. As in stupid and boring.

But with you, that's not any kind of stretch. Your intelligence went out the window about a month into your membership here.

You blood thirsty neocons sure are sensitive about the name calling.

You are really frustrated because the liberals have been whooping yer ass all over the Front Line. Facts and logic will always trump your silly talking points.

Learn to play without being such a pussy and you might have some fun around here again.

Nickdfresh
09-16-2006, 12:07 PM
A liar?

Yes stupid, when you deny the obvious, it's called being a liar.

Notice how you have to craft a wordy post and say NOTHING!

Have a tough time reading it?

Actually, 90% of your posts do exactly the same.

I understand completely why you 4 haven't been granted mod powers. You probably never will!

I had "full mod powers" and had them taken away with every other Mod, save Panamark, dumbass. Apparently, it's one more example of you talking out of your ass and understanding nothing.

Have fun running the place into the ground, that's something that you're good at!

LOL Actually, It's improved quite a bit with less of your mindless, banality and Republican sycophanting.

Run along dummy.

POJO_Risin
09-16-2006, 02:37 PM
I'm relatively certain, that in many ways...the front line could be summed up in one thread...

Warham
09-16-2006, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by POJO_Risin
I'm relatively certain, that in many ways...the front line could be summed up in one thread...

This one? ;)

Warham
09-16-2006, 04:50 PM
You are really frustrated because the liberals have been whooping yer ass all over the Front Line. Facts and logic will always trump your silly talking points.

LMAO!

What 'facts and logic'? Your facts and logic revolve around calling Brian names and posting pictures of human waste products.

Warham
09-16-2006, 04:51 PM

Don't speak for me, now. :)

POJO_Risin
09-16-2006, 04:53 PM
Liberals AND Conservatives need to stop fucking worrying about "whipping ass," and start worrying about DOING SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE.

Bunch of fucking fools.

Warham
09-16-2006, 04:53 PM
I actually do believe this is the level of your comprehension.

You don't actually take in what is posted.

If you did, you wouldn't come off this stupid.

Sure, I did, and I found no merit or substance whatsoever.

Warham
09-16-2006, 04:54 PM
Liberals AND Conservatives need to stop fucking worrying about "whipping ass," and start worrying about DOING SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE.

Bunch of fucking fools.

I dunno, Pojo, I think they'd rather just try to whip our ass and feel happy about it now. That way when November comes around, they won't feel so bad.

POJO_Risin
09-16-2006, 05:00 PM
Don't confuse yourself here...

as inactive as the liberals are...and they are...as we've talked about...

the conservatives think because of that...it's fine to stay the path...

even though the path IS WRONG...and being led by a fucking idiot...well...group of idiots...

and then, of course...the rank and file conservatives who are split like raging cunts...half saying...we won't follow him...and the other half saying...we'll follow him now...maybe...

jackasses all...

and anyone, that takes THEIR stand based on THEIR choices...

oughta fucking be lobotomized officially...

Warham
09-16-2006, 05:49 PM
Well, I'm not one of those guys who says let's sit back and just let the Democrats destroy themselves, although I find it amusing.

I think the Republicans in Congress should come out with a tighter bill for the border situation and illegal immigration, a new strategy on the war in Iraq and in dealing with Iran, etc.

sadaist
09-16-2006, 05:49 PM
You blood thirsty neocons sure are sensitive about the name calling.

The problem is that your name calling outweighs any facts or logic you think you are posting. If you start a post with "you stupid neo-con cocksucker" or something along those lines, your actual points (if you make any), sensible or not, will be overlooked.

Nickdfresh
09-16-2006, 07:55 PM

One "Reds vs. Blues™" 21,317 page long fight thread --"comin' up!":p

Nickdfresh
09-16-2006, 08:00 PM
Well, I'm not one of those guys who says let's sit back and just let the Democrats destroy themselves, although I find it amusing.

I think the Republicans in Congress should come out with a tighter bill for the border situation and illegal immigration, a new strategy on the war in Iraq and in dealing with Iran, etc.

LOL Thanks Mr. "Liberals are Baaaad, Conservatives are goooood" (but only the extremist religious ones) pundit for your input.

http://members.aol.com/Kathster1/ttfxmas.jpg

POJO_Risin
09-16-2006, 08:21 PM
It goes deeper than that.

It goes back to the mid-90's...when the Republican reform was based on hatred of the democrats...

the doctrine from that era wasn't so bad...but wasn't so great...

it degraded into Bush running...a fucking moron...my god...a fucking moron...

then winning again...unopposed...which disappointed me greatly.

Bush rolling the "Moral Road," which just equals into a bunch of bullshit plans that really don't fucking help a fucking person but all the backslappers and circle-jerkers of the party.

I don't think people understand what Bush HAD IN FUCKING FRONT OF HIM? Our president, in front of a group of people that quite honestly, would have followed him ANYWHERE if he had half a brain. 9/11 could have brought this country together like WW2...

instead...we wildly go into Iraq...with the plan to liberate...when dumping Saddam woulda been fine. I can tell you this right now. Had we gone into Iraq to get out Saddam, and take the troops back to Afghanistan...

well...didn't happen.

Anyways...

My point is simple...the past 20 years is based on a doctrine of fucking hatred...and drawing lines...

blame Clinton...Gingrich...Bush...Gore...

Congress...

or maybe the fucking idiots that play the blame game on this site instead of fucking actually believing that there isn't one god-damned person here who knows it all.

And if you think you do...you are a bigger fucking dope than our president.

LoungeMachine
09-16-2006, 09:24 PM
Well, I'm not one of those guys who says let's sit back and just let ....blah, blah, blah....

LMMFAO

What a cunt.

What a fucking Grade-A, USDA Prime, backpeddling, dick sucking CUNT :rolleyes:

Yeah, dumbass.

You are that guy.

And the threads, posts, and spams don't lie :D

You're just like the IDIOT and his administration you shill for.

You rewrite history, claim to know what's right, and ignore FACTS thrown right into your face.

Seriously, with all of the trolls, spammers,m aliases, and assorted mouthbreathers on this entire site......you're the lowest of the low.

You, WarBOT, WarPIG, WarDOLT.

And the funniest part of all?

That somehow, because you asked for, and Pojo granted you editing powers, you miraculously matter all of a sudden :rolleyes:

You don't, cuntbag.

You defend this IDIOT of a president, and the MESS he's made of the entire fucking world.

And I despise you. But I also pity you.

Fucking Gunt.

I hate even being associated with you. And I can't say that about any other poster on these entire boards.

:cool:

LoungeMachine
09-16-2006, 09:27 PM

then winning again...unopposed...which disappointed me greatly.

Bush rolling the "Moral Road," which just equals into a bunch of bullshit plans that really don't fucking help a fucking person but all the backslappers and circle-jerkers of the party.

I don't think people understand what Bush HAD IN FUCKING FRONT OF HIM? Our president, in front of a group of people that quite honestly, would have followed him ANYWHERE if he had half a brain. 9/11 could have brought this country together like WW2...

instead...we wildly go into Iraq...with the plan to liberate...when dumping Saddam woulda been fine. I can tell you this right now. Had we gone into Iraq to get out Saddam, and take the troops back to Afghanistan...

According to Brie, AssPipe, WarBOT, and the rest of the Neo-Con Shitbags in here.....you would fall under the category of.....

Liberal, Commie, Bush Hating, Terrorist Sympathizing Loser....

Wear it proud:cool:

POJO_Risin
09-16-2006, 11:24 PM
Actually...the only person to put those titles by me...

are you...

;)

rustoffa
09-16-2006, 11:52 PM
What facts and logic?

That's what I'm screamin'.

Take two dumptrucks. Fucking FREIGHTLINERS.

Load one up with Facts.

Load the other one up with LOGIC.

It DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER where they go.

Motherfuckers just don't wanna follow either one....pesky gravel, smoke.

BR549. Junior Samples paved the way with used cars in need of petro.

I'm a big fan of self-preservationist logic...

Buy my book!
:)

LoungeMachine
09-17-2006, 12:00 AM
Actually...the only person to put those titles by me...

are you...

;)

LMAO

Call out The Bushies enough times in the FL and they'll tattoo you with it. :D

If you disagree with the current fraudministration, you hate America.

defies logic.

sadaist
09-17-2006, 04:15 AM
According to Brie, AssPipe, WarBOT, and the rest of the Neo-Con Shitbags in here.....you would fall under the category of.....

LMAO

Call out The Bushies enough times in the FL and they'll tattoo you with it. :D

If you disagree with the current fraudministration, you hate America.

defies logic.

Well, many people who post in the Front Line admittedly hate President Bush, and are also liberals. 2 out of 4 of your tattoo program specified above. I wouldn't want to be branded with those either. But if you admit to it, how is it "Bushies" tattoo you with it?

Warham
09-17-2006, 08:31 AM
LMMFAO

What a cunt.

What a fucking Grade-A, USDA Prime, backpeddling, dick sucking CUNT :rolleyes:

Yeah, dumbass.

You are that guy.

And the threads, posts, and spams don't lie :D

You're just like the IDIOT and his administration you shill for.

You rewrite history, claim to know what's right, and ignore FACTS thrown right into your face.

Seriously, with all of the trolls, spammers,m aliases, and assorted mouthbreathers on this entire site......you're the lowest of the low.

You, WarBOT, WarPIG, WarDOLT.

And the funniest part of all?

That somehow, because you asked for, and Pojo granted you editing powers, you miraculously matter all of a sudden :rolleyes:

You don't, cuntbag.

You defend this IDIOT of a president, and the MESS he's made of the entire fucking world.

And I despise you. But I also pity you.

Fucking Gunt.

I hate even being associated with you. And I can't say that about any other poster on these entire boards.

:cool:

I just sat down to read this post, and I can't stop laughing.

Sticks and stones, Lounge. :)

Warham
09-17-2006, 08:33 AM

I don't think Pojo is a liberal.

If I had to guess, I would say he was a Reaganite who came to despise the Republican party since the 1994 election. He could even be a Reagan Democrat, but he's not one of you flamers in there.

Warham
09-17-2006, 08:45 AM
LOL Thanks Mr. "Liberals are Baaaad, Conservatives are goooood" (but only the extremist religious ones) pundit for your input.

http://members.aol.com/Kathster1/ttfxmas.jpg

Democrats aren't bad, just liberals. ;)

LoungeMachine
09-17-2006, 10:20 AM
I don't think Pojo is a liberal.

I never said he was.

I said you guys would brand him one, because he too, just like the rest of us, thinks the pResident you hold in such high regard....is a fucking moron.

And if you think you do...you are a bigger fucking dope than our president.

Anyone who says these things about Bush in the FL, you guys lable as Liberal Flamers.

God, you are just plain stupid at times. Comprehension is not your long suit.

LoungeMachine
09-17-2006, 10:21 AM
I just sat down to read this post, and I can't stop laughing.

Sticks and stones, Lounge. :)

Glad you liked it, idiot. :D

LoungeMachine
09-17-2006, 10:25 AM

Yeah, WarPIG.....

This sounds like a frustrated Reaganite :rolleyes:

LMMFAO

Instead of sucking Pojo's ass, why not tell him how wrong you think he is here?

Pussy:cool:

The part you can't stand is.......Pojo is saying EXACTLY what the rest of us "Libs: have been saying in the FL for 2 years now.

While you, Brie, and AssVibe all call us unAmerican commies for saying it.

Nickdfresh
09-18-2006, 10:07 AM
Democrats aren't bad, just liberals. ;)

Actually, you appear to dislike anyone that doesn't agree with your religionist, extreme right wing views.

And BTW, you've got that backwards Mensa. Conservatives aren't bad, just Neo & Authoritarian-conservatives (http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=38442) that attempt to shut down any discourse and debate on issues by grouping everything they disagree with into a big, empty generalization of "liberal."

BTW, your hero Reagan, despite his rhetoric, supported the welfare-state concept, and also raised taxes (before he lowered them;)). Because Reagan knew he had too and to some extent put moderation and governance before ideology.

DEMON CUNT
09-18-2006, 09:13 PM
LMAO!

What 'facts and logic'? Your facts and logic revolve around calling Brian names and posting pictures of human waste products.

The facts and logic are what cause you to slink away from some of the threads in the Front Line. As in when you find yourself confused and/or proven to be incorrect.

And the reaction that I get from you little girls seeing the poo pics? That's just plain old entertaining!

Steve Savicki
09-19-2006, 04:15 PM
or maybe the fucking idiots that play the blame game on this site instead of fucking actually believing that there isn't one god-damned person here who knows it all.

The blame game may be played, but the administration still goes out to drinks every night.

Just some advice I picked up from a relatively new, but respected member here.:)

LoungeMachine
09-19-2006, 05:08 PM
The facts and logic are what cause you to slink away from some of the threads in the Front Line. As in when you find yourself confused and/or proven to be incorrect.

This statement is 100% true and accurate.

Warham is famous for this.

He'll ignore the post when he's beat, or can't back up his claims....

and then come back later and say he was too busy with "real life" to answer [and then post 20 responses to other threads] :rolleyes:

Steve Savicki
10-13-2006, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by THE EGO
The Front Line is now gayer than a busload of male fashion designers reading Cosmo and bitching about bad hair days.
That as well as http://rotharmy.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=15 & http://rotharmy.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=32

ThrillsNSpills
10-13-2006, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by Steve Savicki
That as well as http://rotharmy.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=15 & http://rotharmy.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=32

No Steve, the hicthworld dump was only gay when you posted dickpics.
That's against site policy, along with spamming which you enjoy with your Branigan links.

What exactly does this post of yours mean?

"The blame game may be played, but the administration still goes out to drinks every night.

Just some advice I picked up from a relatively new, but respected member here."

Warham
10-13-2006, 04:41 PM
While you, Brie, and AssVibe all call us unAmerican commies for saying it.

If you can pull a quote where I've ever called you a 'commie', I'd love to see it.

But again, I think you're just blowing smoke out of your ass again, like you do all the time in the forum where geniuses like yourself reside.

Warham
10-13-2006, 04:42 PM
Warham is famous for this.

Yeah, I'm so famous for it, only washed up rock stars seem to notice.

Warham
10-13-2006, 04:49 PM
Actually, you appear to dislike anyone that doesn't agree with your religionist, extreme right wing views.

From your perspective, anybody right of Bill Clinton is extreme. And I've never disliked you, but your complex might make it appear that way to you.

And BTW, you've got that backwards Mensa. Conservatives aren't bad, just Neo & Authoritarian-conservatives (http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=38442) that attempt to shut down any discourse and debate on issues by grouping everything they disagree with into a big, empty generalization of "liberal."

Yeah, they've managed to shut those big pieholes of Reid, Pelosi and Kennedy the last few years, among others. Democrats just are big blowhards, that's all. They talk a good game, but at the end of the day, they vote with the Republicans every time a measure comes up to pull troops out of Iraq.

BTW, your hero Reagan, despite his rhetoric, supported the welfare-state concept, and also raised taxes (before he lowered them;)). Because Reagan knew he had too and to some extent put moderation and governance before ideology.

Ha ha! The first time I've heard moderate and Reagan in the same sentence. Blasphemous. Cutting taxes isn't moderation in the minds of liberals.

Guitar Shark
10-13-2006, 05:05 PM
Oh would all of you shut the fuck up already.

Warham
10-13-2006, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
Oh would all of you shut the fuck up already.

Hey, Shark! Haven't seen you around much lately. You need to provide that cutting-edge humor in the Front Line more often.

Guitar Shark
10-13-2006, 05:34 PM
Ha ha. ;)

The Front Line sucks lately, I've been spending most of my time in the Locker Room.

Warham
10-13-2006, 05:38 PM
Ha ha. ;)

The Front Line sucks lately, I've been spending most of my time in the Locker Room.

Yeah, I can understand that. And with all the major sports being played now, it's getting fun talking about them more and more.

Nickdfresh
10-13-2006, 06:51 PM

Steve, who cares what a GUNT aliass, obsessing over a guy who hasn't been here for six months now, has to say?

Nickdfresh
10-13-2006, 06:58 PM
From your perspective, anybody right of Bill Clinton is extreme. And I've never disliked you, but your complex might make it appear that way to you.

Yeah, they've managed to shut those big pieholes of Reid, Pelosi and Kennedy the last few years, among others. Democrats just are big blowhards, that's all. They talk a good game, but at the end of the day, they vote with the Republicans every time a measure comes up to pull troops out of Iraq.

Ha ha! The first time I've heard moderate and Reagan in the same sentence. Blasphemous. Cutting taxes isn't moderation in the minds of liberals.

Warham, you really are pretty unintelligent and are incapable of nuisance or articulating any specific points or criticisms. So you just repeat the same banal unsupportable, unprovable cliches devoid of actual facts or examples.

Seriously, why don't you just cut an paste the same dull responses.

Your analysis gets a D-

Lame and negative dude, like 90% of your posting lately.

Nickdfresh
10-13-2006, 07:02 PM
Ha ha. ;)

Yeah, but your forum is a scream though.

Maybe Ford can post more, so you can tell him how crazy he is. That seemed to be your shtick when I started...

Guitar Shark
10-13-2006, 07:29 PM
Welp, I guess I'm on Nick's shit list now. The club that keeps on growing! :)

POJO_Risin
10-13-2006, 08:37 PM
lmfao...

the Nick Shit List...

seroiusly Nick...you need to start a thread somewhere...and have that fucker stickied...

it might be funny...

and in a couple of years...you can go on a My Name is Earl kick with the list...

or not...

lmfao...

on a side note...I had deep fried coca cola today...

does that make me liberal?...since I actually said I did it...

or conservative...because I said it under the cover of an internet name?

Nickdfresh
10-13-2006, 09:53 PM
Welp, I guess I'm on Nick's shit list now. The club that keeps on growing! :)

I want my retainers back. Both my legal retainer fee, and my orthodontic device too!

http://www.johnsdental.com/images/ortho/removable/sprngretnr/mxsprjdl.jpg

Nickdfresh
10-13-2006, 09:57 PM
lmfao...

the Nick Shit List...

seroiusly Nick...you need to start a thread somewhere...and have that fucker stickied...

it might be funny...

and in a couple of years...you can go on a My Name is Earl kick with the list...

or not...

lmfao...

on a side note...I had deep fried coca cola today...

does that make me liberal?...since I actually said I did it...

or conservative...because I said it under the cover of an internet name?

LMFAO!!:D

Only if I get to have Jamie Presley is my ex-wife.

http://giant.braintrash.de/uploads/my_name_is_earl1_large.jpg

http://www.byrnerobotics.com/forum/uploads/DavePruitt/2006-03-30_233153_jaime_pressly_6.jpg

rustoffa
10-14-2006, 01:13 AM
I just got lost in the swirling vortex of YouTube again looking for "shit list". If you've got a sub-woofter on yo PC, crank this shit up!!!
:D

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kXwGsJWqSW8"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kXwGsJWqSW8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

FORD
10-14-2006, 02:38 AM
How in fuck do you deep fry Coca-Cola :confused:

Nickdfresh
10-14-2006, 07:19 AM
That GOP sticker in your sig is classic Ford...:D

Steve Savicki
01-25-2008, 08:25 PM
The simple solution would be to combine it with Arielle's.

The simplest would be to shut down that forum altogether.

Mezro
01-25-2008, 08:44 PM

Hmmmmmmmm

Mezro...;)...

LoungeMachine
01-26-2008, 12:19 AM

It sure would save me from dumping all of your stupid threads, Stephanie.

Here's a thought....

Don't like the forum? THEN STOP POSTING SO MANY LAME THREADS IN IT .

fucking retard.

:gulp:

Isaac R.
01-26-2008, 02:55 AM
fucking retard.=fucktard.
Condense and consolidate.
Remember: Shorter posts mean less bandwidth used :) ;)

LoungeMachine
01-26-2008, 06:26 AM
Originally posted by Isaac R.
=fucktard.
Condense and consolidate.
Remember: Shorter posts mean less bandwidth used :) ;)

But we're talking about Savicki here.

Not sure he'd comprehend it.

:gulp:

Nickdfresh
01-26-2008, 08:10 PM

Fuck off Steve...

Nickdfresh
01-26-2008, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by Mezro
Hmmmmmmmm

Mezro...;)...

Dude, that's Savicki, not Sargvicki...;)

Nickdfresh
01-27-2008, 08:12 AM
Seriously Steve, don't you have anything better to do than search the forums for obscure crap, you asshole?

Steve Savicki
01-28-2008, 03:14 PM
If the thread starters didn't post anything obscure, there'd be nothing to search for, now would there?

But to answer your question, yes, I like art: http://steve-savicki.livejournal.com/ .

Steve Savicki
01-28-2008, 03:20 PM
Sorry for double post