PDA

View Full Version : Dumbest song currently playing on the radio

Little Texan
09-13-2006, 01:53 AM
A certain country song using baseball terminology as a metaphor.

Little Texan
09-13-2006, 02:03 AM
(Swing Batter Swing)

Little Texan
09-13-2006, 02:11 AM
I guess I shouldn't be too surprised being that this song is from the same artist that penned the lyrical masterpiece Honky Tonk Badonkadonk (I always thought he was saying Honky Tonk Donkey Kong). Is Trace Atkins even capable of writing a song that's even halfass intelligent?

binnie
09-13-2006, 03:52 AM
Over here it would be Rudebox by Robbie Williams!

Awful white boy rap....

Diamondjimi
09-15-2006, 11:36 PM
Radio blows moosecock. Most of the new shit pretty much sounds the same, with the odd exception. I'm a huge classick rock fan , but even the C.R. station we up here in Toronto sucks balls. I mean they only seem to play the same 5 tunes from each artist. It's not for real music fans anymore . Ya know , us folks who actually listen to the whole album and generally prefer the rest of the album to the released singles !? They only target the lowest common denominator... the casual music fan who only knows ,and ONLY wants to hear the fuckin singles. I like to refer to those folks as audio simpletons.
I mean if I hear "Rockin in the free World" or "Magic Carpet Ride" again I'll probably go fuckin postal !!!
I tend to stick to my personal cd collection or if that's inaccessable I listen to the oldies station or the pure jazz station (not the Kenny G. type smooth jazz)btw.........

Terry
09-16-2006, 07:06 PM
Whatever the fuck the name of that song that goes "Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me" is, sung by whoever the group that I saw in a video once or twice are...they kinda remind me of the girls on that Fanta commercial ("wanna wanna...don't 'cha wanna) -

Call 'em the Fanta Girls. Yep, their shit is right up there with that insipid HollerBack Girl nonsense that was clogging the airwaves in the summer of 2005.

binnie
09-18-2006, 03:57 AM
Originally posted by Terry
Whatever the fuck the name of that song that goes "Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me" is, sung by whoever the group that I saw in a video once or twice are...they kinda remind me of the girls on that Fanta commercial ("wanna wanna...don't 'cha wanna) -

Call 'em the Fanta Girls. Yep, their shit is right up there with that insipid HollerBack Girl nonsense that was clogging the airwaves in the summer of 2005.

The Pussycat Dolls!

AHHHHH!!!

Girls, if you're gonna open your mouths, I've got a better use for them than singing!