PDA

View Full Version : New Frampton Album "Fingerprints"

The_KiD
09-14-2006, 12:29 PM
Picked this up today along with the new Black Keys album. This is an instrumental album which really shows off Framptons accomplished skill sets on the guitar. I highly suggest you check this album out if you are a guitar nut like me.. It is a great listen..

Cheers,

KiD

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l287/woodsoncn/coverart-1.jpg

binnie
09-15-2006, 06:08 AM
I might just check that out! (Never been a huge fan I must say, but I am open minded)

However, whats the new Black Keys record like?

I love that band!!!

The_KiD
09-15-2006, 08:22 AM
Binnie,

The new Black Keys is great.. I listened to it last night. Bluesy, rough rock which I just love. The Frampton is a nice change of pace and no vocals so you can kinda just chill..

Cheers,

KiD

binnie
09-15-2006, 08:37 AM
Originally posted by The_KiD
Binnie,

The new Black Keys is great.. I listened to it last night. Bluesy, rough rock which I just love. The Frampton is a nice change of pace and no vocals so you can kinda just chill..

Cheers,

KiD

Cheers Kid, I will pick that Black Keyes record up!!

Matt White
09-15-2006, 11:10 AM
"New Frampton"

I actually thought aboot picking this one up yesturday...bought Django instead...I might have to still get it....

Thanks for the review....

Diamondjimi
09-15-2006, 11:09 PM
I was actually checking out Framptons site for the first time the other day and listened to a sample. Sounds pretty cool. Very melodic/classy player. A very overlooked , underappreciated player. Killer tone and a great touch .

Gonna pick this one up !

Wawazat
09-27-2006, 05:11 AM
Originally posted by Matt White
"New Frampton"

I actually thought aboot picking this one up yesturday...bought Django instead...I might have to still get it....

Thanks for the review....

Itīs a good album, plenty of variety.

Main question answered: YES there is that cheesy talk-box noise, but only for about 45 seconds :D

The last track actually sounds like Django