PDA

View Full Version : Mystery Chicken Ceaser Wrap discovered in my frige today.

WARF
09-15-2006, 11:56 PM
I made an astonishing discovery today in my dreaded lower refrigerator box! I've found several things in the lower box, which I only open a couple times a year... that includes... 4 year old carrots... discontinued McDonald products... Jimmy Hoffa... etc etc.... anyways...
Today I found a mysterous Chicken Ceaser wrap buried underneath some spoiled veggies hidden in THE DREADED LOWER BOX!

I know what everyone is thinking... that I should just throw away the chicken caaser wrap... but that would be just too easy... that's why I need your help... tonight... for the first time in Roth Army history... I will let you... YES YOU... the Roth Army members and staff will decide the fate of leftover chicken ceaser wrap courtesy of Publix supermarkets!!!

It's sort of like a CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE book....
Except those books are fucking retarded...
nor do they deal with food...
Anyways...

YOU MAKE THE CALL!!!

Little Texan
09-16-2006, 12:13 AM
None of the above...you should try to sell it on ebay!

WARF
09-16-2006, 12:14 AM
Even better lmao...

Ally_Kat
09-16-2006, 12:25 AM
I agree with ebay and I'll take the doggie. What breed is she?

ThrillsNSpills
09-16-2006, 01:23 AM
That sandwich would probably fight back if you tried to put the bite on it now.

Terry
09-16-2006, 06:59 PM
Leave it in there another 9 months before you try to sell it on eBay though; it'll enable you to double the asking price.

rustoffa
09-16-2006, 10:31 PM
Gotta go with #7. Know why?

It's the funniest thing I've read tonight...probably weeks.

WARF, you're a fucking freak. Don't ever change.

Susie Q
09-16-2006, 11:21 PM
I am going to go with Hooker/blowie. At least there will be some kind of enjoyment from the dismal product left. Plus, it will have fresh special sauce for your "date" the hooker. :o