PDA

View Full Version : Pat Buchanan wants Bush Impeached

Nitro Express
09-18-2006, 01:13 PM
Sunday, September 17, 2006

INVASION USA
Pat Buchanan: Impeach Bush over illegal aliens
Republican calls president 'derelict' in duty: 'This is not Ellis Island, this is an invasion'
Posted: September 17, 2006
4:26 p.m. Eastern

© 2006 WorldNetDaily.com

Pat Buchanan

Author Pat Buchanan says President Bush should be impeached for failing to stop the invasion of illegal aliens across the U.S. border with Mexico.

"I think he's committed an impeachable offense in refusing to enforce the immigration laws and in failing to uphold the Constitution by defending the states against this invasion," Buchanan told radio talk-show host Curt Smith this weekend on National Public Radio stations in upstate New York.

"When you have 6 million people apprehended on the border and several million got in on your watch – and you have the ability to stop it – I think you're derelict in your duty," he said. "And if the president says 'I can't do it,' you need a new president who will do it."

"This is not Ellis Island," said Buchanan. "This is an invasion."

Buchanan, who is a WND columnist, is the author of the best-selling book, "State of Emergency: The Third World Invasion and Conquest of America." The book paints a dim portrait of America's future: "The children born in 2006 will witness in their lifetimes the death of the West."

"As Rome passed away, so, the West is passing away, from the same causes and in much the same way. What the Danube and Rhine were to Rome, the Rio Grande and Mediterranean are to America and Europe, the frontiers of a civilization no longer defended."

Buchanan follows Rep. Tom Tancredo's warning shot, "In Mortal Danger," with some sobering statistics and new ways to consider the crisis. He states:

One in every twelve people breaking into America has a criminal record.
By 2050, there will be 100 million Hispanics concentrated in the U.S. Southwest.
Between 10 and 20 percent of all Mexicans, Central Americans and people of the Caribbean have already moved to the United States.
Every month, the U.S. Border Patrol apprehends more illegal aliens breaking into our country, 150,000, than the number of troops we have in Iraq.
"Concerned about his legacy, George W. Bush may yet live to see his name entered into the history of his country as the president who lost the American Southwest that James K. Polk won for the United States," Buchanan writes.

In addition to charging the Mexican government with plotting territorial reconquest, the former presidential candidate also says elites in Mexico and the U.S. are conspiring to erase America's borders and merge the United States and Mexico into a "North American Union."

To avert disaster, Buchanan's recipe includes:

A deportation program, beginning with all illegal aliens convicted of felonies and every gang member not a U.S. citizen.
A 10-year limit on legal immigration to between 150,000 and 250,000.
Building a security fence along the 2,000-mile border.
Buchanan points out that the illegal alien population of the U.S. today exceeds the total number of Irish, Jewish and British immigrants who ever came to the U.S.

He disputes those who contend illegal immigration has economic benefits for the U.S., saying instead the trend represents a massive drain on the economy.

FORD
09-18-2006, 01:22 PM
Chimpy's done far worse things than that, but at least Pat had the balls to stand uo and say "CHIMPEACHMENT NOW", which is a damn sight more than other so called "conservatives" are doing.

Guitar Shark
09-18-2006, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
"I think he's committed an impeachable offense in refusing to enforce the immigration laws and in failing to uphold the Constitution by defending the states against this invasion," Buchanan told radio talk-show host Curt Smith this weekend on National Public Radio stations in upstate New York.

Stupid. Since when does refusing to enforce immigration laws amount to the "high crimes and misdemeanors" required for impeachment?

The spin machine just gets more and more ridiculous with each passing day. On both sides of the aisle.

FORD
09-18-2006, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
Stupid. Since when does refusing to enforce immigration laws amount to the "high crimes and misdemeanors" required for impeachment?

Well, at least it comes a lot closer than certain other things that were used before.

:blow:

err, no names mentioned, of course.

Seriously though, I'm sure Pat would try to make a legal argument that Chimpy's refusal to protect the border constitutes a violation of his oath of office. Which it probably does. But there will be a hockey franchise in Hell before a Republican congress would impeach him for that. Still, it's good to hear a conservative raise the issue. Especially one who worked in the Nixon administration and knows damn well that it was Republicans turning on him that sealed Tricky Dick's fate.

Guitar Shark
09-18-2006, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Seriously though, I'm sure Pat would try to make a legal argument that Chimpy's refusal to protect the border constitutes a violation of his oath of office. Which it probably does.

No, it doesn't. Pat knows this, he's just trying to create controversy.

Nitro Express
09-18-2006, 02:35 PM
I say why bother. We nix the chimp we still have Dick Chenney and Dick is running the show now anyways.

It would be fun to watch John Wayne Jr with a tight ass stubornly defend himself during impeachment hearings. Without a written speech the dude is lost.

Guitar Shark
09-18-2006, 03:56 PM
Agreed Nitro! :D

LoungeMachine
09-18-2006, 04:11 PM
I say why bother. We nix the chimp we still have Dick Chenney and Dick is running the show now anyways.

It would be fun to watch John Wayne Jr with a tight ass stubornly defend himself during impeachment hearings. Without a written speech the dude is lost.

Off the subjest for a moment here.....

Why can't you spell Cheney correctly, dude?

YOU'RE FROM FUCKING WYOMING FOR GOD'S SAKE :D

Anyway,,,,,,as you were saying.....

LMMFAO

LoungeMachine
09-18-2006, 04:13 PM

Let's also not forget the fucking moronic chimp couldn't even testify before the heads of the 9/11 commish WITHOUT HAVING UNCLE DICK THERE TO MAKE SURE THEY GOT THEIR STORIES STRAIGHT.:rolleyes:

LMMFAO

Little Texan
09-18-2006, 07:21 PM
The sooner this entire administration is out of office, the better. If they're going to start impeachment proceedings, they need to impeach both Bush AND Cheney at the same time. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that somehow the Democrats will somehow take both houses of Congress this fall so that there will at least be the slight possibility of impeachment. There are more than enough grounds for impeachment ...blatantly lying to the American people about the reasons for invading Iraq, the illegal wiretapping, violating the Geneva conventions, taking people's freedoms away, etc., the list goes on, but this prick will never be impeached as long as the Republicans hold power. Something needs to be done, and soon, before we lose every last freedom we have and the dipshit gets us into World War 3, which is a very strong possibility right now. I'm not sure if we can survive another 2 years of Bush in office.

Little Texan
09-18-2006, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by Little Texan
I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that somehow the Democrats will somehow take both houses of Congress this fall

This is something that you would have never heard me say a few years back, but God I'm sick of the way things are going right now with our country in a downward spiral heading straight down the toilet. It isn't just Bush that is to blame, although he takes the lion's share, but the Republicans have done nothing but fuck things up since they have been in control of Congress, and things have to change. I'm going to do my part this November by voting all Democrat, and I urge everyone else to do the same.

PlexiBrown
09-18-2006, 07:30 PM
The republicans and the democrats both suck. Anyone who thinks one party is better than the other is a fool.

FORD
09-18-2006, 07:31 PM
Checks and balances are THE issue in November.

FORD
09-18-2006, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by PlexiBrown
The republicans and the democrats both suck. Anyone who thinks one party is better than the other is a fool.

If you can point me to a time when the Democrats were in charge of everything AND the entire country was going down the shitter, THEN you might have a valid point.

Like LT said, the downward spiral started when these neocon shitbags took over Congress. It only got exponentially worse when Chimp stole the White House.

Show me any time in history where the Democrats controlled everything AND the country was in such deep shit.

Little Texan
09-18-2006, 07:36 PM

Man, I'm with you, I can't stand neither. But at the moment there is only a two party system, no third party alternative, so you have to go with the lesser of the two evils, IMO, which I believe is the Democratic Party at the moment. The Republicans are fucking everything up right now, and the only way Bush is going to be impeached is if they lose control of Congress. That is the only reason I hope they take back control. Besides, I don't believe they can fuck up things much worse than the Republicans already have.

PlexiBrown
09-18-2006, 08:03 PM
I don't put my faith in either party. Too many people do though and give up all of their power to others. I have prospered and continue to prosper no matter what clowns are in charge. We all create our own reality. Not many know this or believe this however. Most people are spectators in life and don't even realize what awesome power an individual has to create and attract ANYTHING.

People who blame the government (no matter what party is in charge)and basically sit around and bitch are missing the boat and are part of the problem.

FORD
09-18-2006, 08:16 PM
Oh shit, who let the Ramsters in here. Is Shirley McLaine going to stop by next?

Do we need to be listening to Yanni records?

Create your own reality?

Did you put an unelected Chimp in the White House?

Did you tell that Chimp to invade a country which NEVER was a threat to the United States of America?

Did you outsource every decent job in this country to India and China, in exchange for them hiding the evidence of crimes committed on 9-11-01?

Exactly what part of the current reality should I blame you for creating?

DEMON CUNT
09-18-2006, 08:41 PM
Sounds like Pat is promoting his new book.

I am fairly certain that this is the last of this impeachment jive we will hear from him.

Too bad, Bush needs to be impeached.

PlexiBrown
09-18-2006, 09:01 PM
Any problems in the world today are not the result of one man or group of men. It is a much larger current than that which has been building and taking form for many, many years.

The world is actually getting better and worse at the same time. Worse because of the intensity of the many unconsciouss people on the planet and better because fortunately more and more people are awakening to higher levels of thought and consciousness.

Believe what you want but the true enemy is not the government.

Your level of awareness leads me to believe that if you want to see the enemy all you need to do is glance in the mirror. If you want the world to change than start with yourself. If everyone did this on an individual basis then the world would improve automatically. Eventually you will "get it". In the meantime, keep putting your faith in a political party and keep finger pointing and let us know down the road how this works out for you and the world.

As long as the world keeps focusing on the wrong things then there will always be another Hitler or Bush or Saddam. Like George Carlin said.......garbage in......garbage out!

Nickdfresh
09-18-2006, 09:02 PM
Any problems in the world today are not the result of one man or group of men. It is a much larger current than that which has been building and taking form for many, many years.

The world is actually getting better and worse at the same time. Worse because of the intensity of the many unconsciouss people on the planet and better because fortunately more and more people are awakening to higher levels of thought and consciousness.

Believe what you want but the true enemy is not the government.

Your level of awareness leads me to believe that if you want to see the enemy all you need to do is glance in the mirror. If you want the world to change than start with yourself. If everyone did this on an individual basis then the world would improve automatically. Eventually you will "get it". In the meantime, keep putting your faith in a political party and keep finger pointing and let us know down the road how this works out for you and the world.

As long as the world keeps focusing on the wrong things then there will always be another Hitler or Bush or Saddam. Like George Carlin said.......garbage in......garbage out!

Thanks L. Ron Hubbard!