PDA

View Full Version : FUCK the pussy Muslim motherfuckers!!!

Hardrock69
09-18-2006, 10:31 PM
These idiots (yes I MEAN FUCKING RETARDS!!!) are constantly crying like little babies when ANYONE makes any kind of negative remark about Islam.

Gee I wonder why anyone would make negative comments about Islam? Could it be that the followers of Islam are so immature that they cannot handle it when anyone comments on their religion?

If they were able to actually ACT LIKE FUCKING ADULTS, they would be able to maturely accept that not everyone has the same outlook on life as they do, and they would (in an intelligent way) either decide to make a rebuttal without acting like a spoiled brat whose toys have been stolen, or just count to ten and walk on down the street.

But NOoOoOooooOoOoOoO!

They have to RIOT when someone draws a cartoon of Mohammed. And they don't even care if they kill their fellow Muslims...

"SOME INFIDEL DRAW COMIC STRIP OF MOHAMMED..SO TO GET REVENGE, WE RIOT AND KILL OTHER MUSLIMS, EVEN OUR OWN CHILDREN!!!!!"

Ooooh so the Pope made some naughty commentary about Islam....

Well good for him!

He should be praised for speaking his mind!

He should NOT APOLOGIZE!!!!

IF MUSLIMS ARE NOT STRONG OR MANLY OR MATURE ENOUGH to handle some occasional crap flung their way, THEY DESERVE TO RIOT AND KILL EACH OTHER AND GIVE ISLAM A BAD NAME!!!

The Pope should make a speech to all the Muslims in the world, and should say this:

"Greetings my brothers in the worship of God.

If you are so child-like that you cannot live on Earth like an adult, with respect for others, and tolerance for everyone's opinion even though it differs from your own, GO KILL YOURSELVES NOW!!!

If the only thing you can think to do when someone says something you do not like it to destroy everything in your vicinity, and to injure or kill your fellow Muslims, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO BE CALLED MUSLIMS (or even human beings for that matter), AND YOU SHOULD KILL YOURSELVES SO YOU CAN GO TO HELL AND GET ASS-RAPED BY 72 DEMONS FOR ETERNITY.

That way the rest of us can get along with living on Earth, and enjoying the blessings of God.

Amen"

I just have to laugh at all of these fucking crybaby pussies who are so enraged and heartbroken because someone dares to call Mohammed a fucking senile old clown who hallucinated about God while eating half a pound of hashish one night out in the middle of the desert.

There are many good people in this world who follow Islam.

But it seems to me a majority of them have the maturity of a 3-year-old.

Yeah so some of them lamely speak up saying stuff like "Oh Islam is a PEACEFUL religion and we want to get along with everyone on our world! We do NOT agree with Al-Quaeda."

Well guess fucking what? IF they REALLY MEANT it, they would be out STOMPING THE MUSLIMS EXTREMISTS INTO THE GROUND THEMSELVES!!!

If they are SO UPSET that the extremists are doing what they are doing, WHY IN THE FUCK DO THEY NOT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT?

They have an ancient double standard going on here.

It is ok for Muslims to give Islam a bad name, but it is not ok for anyone else to.
Right?

Give me a motherfucking break!
:rolleyes:

Either they are FOR a peaceful Islam or they are not. There is no middle ground.

You do not see Catholics rioting in the streets or burning effigies of Mohammed when some Islamic Fundamentalists calls the Catholic Church an organization run by Satan (a statement which I actually kind of agree with).

The Jews do not attack anyone who talks shit about Judaism.

Buddhists, Hindus, Baptists, Communists, Satan Worshippers, Pagans, Flower People, etc. do not automatically rise up and call for some kind of Holy War just because someone SAID SOMETHING THEY FOUND OFFENSIVE!!!!

But then, this is what happens when you try to let a bunch of ignorant camel-dick suckers live in a modern society.

They get extremely pissed off with jealousy, because they are not as intelligent or mature as everyone else in the world.

So they strike out in the only way an ignorant cocksucker knows how...through violence!!!

"They are better than I am, so I must kill them!"

Never mind that such attitudes will only result in their doom. But then, they cannot reason on that level of intelligence.

I am beginning to think that everyone on Earth should declare a Jihad against Muslims.

It is the only thing they understand.

Talking with them does not work, as they have the mentality of a spoiled rotten child.

Slapping them on the wrist or spanking them does not help. Sanctions are that equivalent.

Ooooh...the UN is talking about sanctions.

53-year-old Muslims are crying to their mommies now....

:(

"Mommy why do the Infidels hate us so much? All we want to do is kill them all and rule the world..."

Shit, we need to enlist the Russians and Chinese, and all three of us go into the Middle East and kill all the fucking Muslims!

I don't allow roaches to live in my house. The human race should not allow these roaches to live on our planet.

"We hate ANYONE who acts like an adult, because we cannot!"
http://java.nationalgeographic.com/studentatlas/clickup/images/bedouin.jpg
"Give me money so I can feed my camel! I am too lazy to earn it myself, and spend too much time snorting dust for Allah to bother looking for work!"

Here....let them fucking riot some more.

They are a bunch of dicksucking pussies who worship Mohammed.

Mohammed musta been one hell of a pussy!

http://show.imagehosting.us/show/1622986/0/nouser_1622/T0_-1_1622986.jpg

FORD
09-18-2006, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by Hardrock69

You do not see Catholics rioting in the streets or burning effigies of Mohammed when some Islamic Fundamentalists calls the Catholic Church an organization run by Satan (a statement which I actually kind of agree with).

The Catholics go nuts over much LESS. They go crazy if you teach sex education in schools. And if you put any TV show on the air which doesn't fit their doctrine, such as "Book of Daniel" or "God, The Devil, and Bob" (a cartoon, for fucks sake!) they demand it be taken off the air. Sometimes they even tell their own church members that they can't take communion just because they're on the "wrong" side of a political issue. Just ask John Kerry about that. But not Henry Hyde. His "youthful indiscretions" were apparently OK with the right wing Catholics. And to be fair, the right wing Protestants are just as guilty of all of the above.

The Jews do not attack anyone who talks shit about Judaism.

Actually, they have entire websites (http://prosemiteundercover.phpbbnow.com/viewforum.php?f=16&sid=f655f1d4752d3861895b7f0a4d3afde5) dedicated to doing exactly that. And most of the time they're overreacting hysterically.

Buddhists, Hindus, Baptists, Communists, Satan Worshippers, Pagans, Flower People, etc. do not automatically rise up and call for some kind of Holy War just because someone SAID SOMETHING THEY FOUND OFFENSIVE!!!!

I used to exclude the Buddhists, but lately I've seen clips of them getting in fights as well, so apparently NOBODY remembers the path to peace enlightenment and all that shit.

Nitro Express
09-19-2006, 12:19 AM
Some of those Iranian girls are actually pretty cute. Hey, I would fuck a few Muslims. The cute ones at least.

Nitro Express
09-19-2006, 12:26 AM
We used to live next to muslims. One day the father of the family got his Volvo stuck in the snow and he was spinning his wheels and didn't know how to unstick it. My mom was comming home in the Chevy Blazer and asked if he needed help. No way would he take help from a woman. Well, my mom is the type of person who is going to help you so she grabbed the tow rope and hooked it on his car and pulled him out of the snow. The dude was so freaking pissed. He wouldn't talke to us for the longest time and never talked to my mom after that.

The middle east is nothing but a bunch of two year old brats in a sandbox.

Nitro Express
09-19-2006, 12:28 AM
The Muslims are like a bipolar person with no Prozac and anger management classes. LOL!

FORD
09-19-2006, 12:40 AM
If anyone is under the illusion that "Christians" can't be just as bad as Muslims, then hopefully this will change your mind....

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/co1_9lR9EpM"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/co1_9lR9EpM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Teaching children to be Chimp-worshipping militant terrorists???

How the FUCK is that any different than Al Qaeda??

Guitar Shark
09-19-2006, 12:47 AM
Glad to see nobody is painting with broad strokes or anything. :)

LoungeMachine
09-19-2006, 12:50 AM
I had no idea HR was actually John Bolton.

Big Train
09-19-2006, 01:02 AM
I think the greater point here is that nobody should KILL anyone for not agreeing with them. Buddah, Jesus, Allah, would all agree with me. It's the "interpreters" all through history who have gotten that confused.

Nickdfresh
09-19-2006, 01:19 AM
What's left out here in the same old "Let's hate those Muslim savages" routine is the fact that Muslims were very tolerant of both Christianity and Judaism after they conquered "the holy land" in the middle ages (LOL@the middle east being the "holy land"). That is unlike the Christian Crusaders of the time that where capable of unflinchingly massacring thousands in the name of Christ, and gold...

Little Texan
09-19-2006, 01:27 AM
Originally posted by Big Train
Buddah, Jesus, Allah, would all agree with me.

Don't forget Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy, and the Easter Bunny.

binnie
09-19-2006, 03:11 AM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
Some of those Iranian girls are actually pretty cute. Hey, I would fuck a few Muslims. The cute ones at least.

Yep, me too.

I have no idea why there men make them walk around with shrouds...

Coyote
09-19-2006, 08:55 AM
Hey, I got an idea! How 'bout just fucking IGNORING them?

Seshmeister
09-19-2006, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by binnie
Yep, me too.

I have no idea why there men make them walk around with shrouds...

Um that you would want to fuck them is the exact reason they make them cover up.:)

Seshmeister
09-19-2006, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
Glad to see nobody is painting with broad strokes or anything. :)

:D

How many of the 5 million muslims in the US were rioting in the street?

Hardrock69
09-19-2006, 09:29 AM
Good morning everyone!

When I rant late at night, I can be a bit crankier in my venting than usual.

Certainly when dealing with "stoopid peepul".

Ok FORD, how many Christian suicide bombers have blown themselves up lately, eh?

I never said other religions were somehow pure as the driven snow (though they would all have you believe they are).

So stop trying to prove that somehow Christians are as retarded as Muslim extremists! ;)

Yes, I am aware of the idiocy of Christians, but at least they are not blowing up innocent people in the name of Jesus.....

But Big Train said it best. Other religions don't kill people over a difference of opinion. If someone publicly says any other religion than Islam is evil, the world at large, even members of that religion will (for the most part) shrug their shoulders and go "And? Your point is?".

By all means Coyote...that is your prerogative..go ahead and ignore them.

Nick has some true history as well.

And I must reiterate, one of the worst crimes MOST Muslims are guilty of is APATHY.

They don't seem to mind when their fellow Muslims seek to kill people simply for voicing an opinion. Nor do they attempt to correct their brethren in their faith.

And yet they get upset when sensible people say Islam is a religion of hate, fear, etc.

Well????

If Muslims want the world at large to accept them, they have to take responsibility for the actions of it's believers.

At least with Catholicism, you have ONE man who is head of the ENTIRE RELIGION.

Seems to me that with Islam, too many Imams spoil the religious soup.

As with all humans, they interpret the Koran differently, and some of them are brain-damaged enough that everyone else wonders if they have been out baking in the sun for too long.

And here is one other aspect of it.

If they truly wish to convert people to Islam, do they honestly think that the public at large is going to flock to become Muslims because they wish to blow themselves up for Allah?

Is Islam going to be attractive to ANY sensible person when followers of that faith call for the Pope to be executed for making statements about Islam they do not agree with?

I think not.

Once again, in general, people are people.

A vast majority of Muslims only wish to be left alone to practice their faith, and to get on with living, in peace and harmony.

It is the extremist asshole cocksucker pussy motherfuckers that give Islam a bad name, as well as the unwillingness of other Muslims to correct the behaviour of their more retarded followers.

And as usual, my rant is mainly directed at the fucktards.

Such intellectual prowess.

:rolleyes:

'I do not like you to make cartoon of Mohammed, so I kill myself!"

Wow....what a genius. I am impressed.

Not.

Have a nice day everyone.

:cool:

LoungeMachine
09-19-2006, 09:44 AM

So stop trying to prove that somehow Christians are as retarded as Muslim extremists! ;)

Yes, I am aware of the idiocy of Christians, but at least they are not blowing up innocent people in the name of Jesus.....

Really, they're not?

Never read about bombings of abortion clinics, or killing doctors in the name of Jesus?

And there's something you're doing in both your posts that really bug me.

You're comparing Christians ot Muslim Extremists

That's not the correct comparison.

Any EXTREMIST is just as bad regardless of his prayer schedule.

My point is killing in the name of "God" is wrong, no matter who you are, or which white house you inhabit

;) ;)

WACF
09-19-2006, 09:58 AM
I have not seen a priest or bishop on TV tell people to bomb a clinic or kill a doctor.

I get the impression form some posts that because of the crusades and the shit christians pulled that we gotta sit back 100's of years later and take it now.

Fucks guys....it was wrong then and it is wrong now.

Are Muslim's evil...no...but the extremists are and something needs to be done.

Seshmeister
09-19-2006, 10:15 AM

They use Jesus to back up the dogma though so it's really the same thing. Bush will say God is with our forces, the chaplins in the army don't say 'you shall not kill' to the troops.

Religion is and always has been an essential tool for people that run armies. You can use religion to justify almost any action.

When the LORD your God brings you into the land you are about to enter and occupy, he will clear away many nations ahead of you: the Hittites, Girgashites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites, and Jebusites. These seven nations are all more powerful than you. When the LORD your God hands these nations over to you and you conquer them, you must completely destroy them. Make no treaties with them and show them no mercy. Do not intermarry with them, and don't let your daughters and sons marry their sons and daughters. They will lead your young people away from me to worship other gods. Then the anger of the LORD will burn against you, and he will destroy you. (Deuteronomy 7:1-4 NLT)

In Lebanon the constant criticism was that the Isaeli attacks were disprortionate killing 1000s because two soldiers were kidnapped.

Need a justification then just dip in...

"From there Elisha went up to Bethel. While he was on his way, some small boys came out of the city and jeered at him. "Go up baldhead," they shouted, "go up baldhead!" The prophet turned and saw them, and he cursed them in the name of the Lord. Then two shebears came out of the woods and tore forty two of the children to pieces." (2 Kings 2:23-24 NAB)

More importantly you can promise the troops everlasting life which helps moral.

Kids praying in the landing craft at Normandy weren't suicide bombers but its the same kind of approach.

If you are a muslim sitting in a crappy house in Beruit and one day a clusterbomb lands and kills your family, you are not going to be too concerned about the semantics of whose name it was in.

You will look at who dropped the bomb and hate the Jews, then you'll find out that the US gave them the bomb and the plane that dropped it and hate the Christians too.

Cheers!

:gulp:

WACF
09-19-2006, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by Seshmeister

If you are a muslim sitting in a crappy house in Beruit and one day a clusterbomb lands and kills your family, you are not going to be too concerned about the semantics of whose name it was in.

You will look at who dropped the bomb and hate the Jews, then you'll find out that the US gave them the bomb and the plane that dropped it and hate the Christians too.

Cheers!

:gulp:

Yup...and the Israeli who has a rocket filled with ball bearings go off in their neighborhood will do the same with lebanon, Syria, Iran...the cycle of hate in the middle east is impossible to stop.

Seshmeister
09-19-2006, 11:26 AM
So lobby your government to stop fueling it.

m_dixon1984
09-19-2006, 11:52 AM
We agnostic atheists are looking mighty peaceful right now. Thank Go(odness)d!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agnostic_atheism

M

PS - Nice rant...I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Seshmeister
09-19-2006, 12:26 PM
Anyone seen this yet?

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-zD42h-ppP4"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-zD42h-ppP4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Nickdfresh
09-19-2006, 12:55 PM
Good morning everyone!

Ok FORD, how many Christian suicide bombers have blown themselves up lately, eh?

What's the ratio of how many Christians to Muslims have been killed by suicide bombers lately? I guarantee the later's number is dozens-of-times higher. And by the way, the Pope that was quoted oversaw the Crusades, a time when "Christian warriors" wantonly massacred whole cities, something that might just be offensive to some Muslims. I wonder if killing the infidels was also considered "evil?"

How many Muslims took part in the Holocaust or the Soviet mass killings of her citizens?

I think there may have been some Muslims fighting in the Wehrmacht/SS, by I think the number of Christians was far higher.

And BTW, until Americans wake the fuck up and realize that it's actually far more about poverty, money than about religion and "Islamofascism," well oh fuck it. It's like talking to bricks that only see the obvious.

FORD
09-19-2006, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
Anyone seen this yet?

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-zD42h-ppP4"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-zD42h-ppP4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Yeah, that's the same film that I posted an ABC News clip from above.

As a Christian, I'm sickened by what I see in that movie, and as I said above, see very little difference in their fanaticism and that of Al Qaeda or whomever.

Warfare metaphors are not compatible with a man who said "Blessed are the peacemakers" and was called the "Prince of Peace" Himself.

Nickdfresh
09-19-2006, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by WACF
Yup...and the Israeli who has a rocket filled with ball bearings go off in their neighborhood will do the same with lebanon, Syria, Iran...the cycle of hate in the middle east is impossible to stop.

Check the death toll ratio between Israelis and Lebanese. Guess which is far higher. I think it's something on the order of 60 to like about 1000.

I know it's okay for westerners to bomb the shit out of Muslim areas killing numerous civilians. But I guess one Jewish life is worth like eight Lebanese Muslims and Christians.

Nickdfresh
09-19-2006, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by m_dixon1984
We agnostic atheists are looking mighty peaceful right now. Thank Go(odness)d!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agnostic_atheism

M

PS - Nice rant...I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Condesending and arrogant Atheists don't get a free pass either.

These guys were Atheist or Agnostic in one form or another:

http://www.portalplanetasedna.com.ar/stalin.jpg
http://www.willy-brandt.org/UserFiles/Image/1936-1940/Hitler_Mussolini.jpg

BTW, where was the Catholic church in the case of the lower photo?

WACF
09-19-2006, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Check the death toll ratio between Israelis and Lebanese. Guess which is far higher. I think it's something on the order of 60 to like about 1000.

I know it's okay for westerners to bomb the shit out of Muslim areas killing numerous civilians. But I guess one Jewish life is worth like eight Lebanese Muslims and Christians.

I am well aware of the death toll.

Neither side is obsolved of wrong doing.
Hezbollah hides in populated areas for a reason...they just did not think that they would garner the response they did.

I don't agree that it is OK for westerners to bomb the shit out Muslim areas...that is your call.

Coyote
09-19-2006, 02:27 PM
By all means Coyote...that is your prerogative..go ahead and ignore them.

Except for one crappy kebab they haven't done anything bad to me.

m_dixon1984
09-19-2006, 02:38 PM
Condesending and arrogant Atheists don't get a free pass either.

BTW, where was the Catholic church in the case of the lower photo?

Thanks for bringing up our horrible past. We agnostic atheists weren't always proud but thankfully our role in history has come and gone and in todays world we look almost saintly (ok, forget about Kim Jong-il and Jiang Zemin and a few others) . All you present-day godly believers will burn in hell while us non-believers will be the only ones populating heaven. We'll be a little surprised when we first arrive but we'll be quick to adapt, I'm sure, especially since there should be a lot of extra virgins kicking around.

M

WACF
09-19-2006, 02:43 PM
You gotta wonder...what did those poor virgins do to end up with that fate.

m_dixon1984
09-19-2006, 03:04 PM
Heavenly virgins do seem to have to put up with a lot of blown up muslims. 72 virginal spirits fighting over left over bloody muslim bits. At least when we atheists arrive we'll be in one piece.

M

WACF
09-19-2006, 03:23 PM
Rockin' with your cock out....

Hardrock69
09-19-2006, 03:31 PM
Oh wow. I am being compared to Hitler because I am an agnostic.

That is one of the most idiotic things I have ever seen posted here.
;)

WACF
09-19-2006, 03:34 PM
Hey...why not....I am doomed because I am Catholic.

Soul Reaper
09-19-2006, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by Coyote
Hey, I got an idea! How 'bout just fucking IGNORING them?

well, attention is what the Muslims want....then we seem to be giving them alot....

if you want to know about Christian/Protestant nutters, look at the history of N Ireland....

Seshmeister
09-19-2006, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by m_dixon1984
Thanks for bringing up our horrible past. We agnostic atheists weren't always proud but thankfully our role in history has come and gone and in todays world we look almost saintly (ok, forget about Kim Jong-il and Jiang Zemin and a few others) . All you present-day godly believers will burn in hell while us non-believers will be the only ones populating heaven. We'll be a little surprised when we first arrive but we'll be quick to adapt, I'm sure, especially since there should be a lot of extra virgins kicking around.

M

Agnostics and athiests make up 20% of the US population but less than 0.2% of the US prison population....

Nickdfresh
09-19-2006, 04:33 PM
Oh wow. I am being compared to Hitler because I am an agnostic.

That is one of the most idiotic things I have ever seen posted here.
;)

Seriously, reread the post reading comprehension, and try to find where I compare you to Hitler.:rolleyes:

**waving hand over head**

Seshmeister
09-20-2006, 10:03 AM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hWMEAURoAXs"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hWMEAURoAXs" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Hardrock69
09-20-2006, 03:32 PM
Seriously, reread the post reading comprehension, and try to find where I compare you to Hitler.:rolleyes:

**waving hand over head**

Oh you think I was serious?

Very well then. Since I happen to be an agnostic, the following claims I have something in common with these guys. ;)

http://www.portalplanetasedna.com.ar/stalin.jpg
http://www.willy-brandt.org/UserFiles/Image/1936-1940/Hitler_Mussolini.jpg

Ok since the word "comprehension" was not in the original post, how am I supposed to read it while reading the original post? You want me to write it down on a sheet of paper or something and tape it to the monitor so I can read the word while looking at your pretty pictures of Mussolini & Hitler?

Explain how to reread a post reading comprehension....
:confused: