PDA

View Full Version : There's more to life than gas folks!

Steve Savicki
09-19-2006, 04:00 PM
The President blatantly broke the law many, many times right in front of the public. His incompetance failed to prevent 9/11, failed to capture Osama Bin Laden, started a moronic war in a country that had nothing to do with 9/11 or Al Qaeda, and cost us most of one of America's greatest cities.

Through all of that, his approval rating stayed high. It only went down when gas prices went over $2/gallon. Now that gas prices are starting to fall, his approval rating is starting to climb again. The war is just as moronic as ever, New Orleans is still in tatters a year later, and there's still a giant hole in the ground where the World Trade Center stood.

But his approval rating still climbs.

*sigh*

Nitro Express
09-19-2006, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by Steve Savicki
The President blatantly broke the law many, many times right in front of the public. His incompetance failed to prevent 9/11, failed to capture Osama Bin Laden, started a moronic war in a country that had nothing to do with 9/11 or Al Qaeda, and cost us most of one of America's greatest cities.

Through all of that, his approval rating stayed high. It only went down when gas prices went over $2/gallon. Now that gas prices are starting to fall, his approval rating is starting to climb again. The war is just as moronic as ever, New Orleans is still in tatters a year later, and there's still a giant hole in the ground where the World Trade Center stood.

*sigh*

You mean Americans only care about their pocket book and only think about their own selfish needs? Say it ain't so! Hey, the 9/11 buy a flag and waive it fad lasted about a month after the towers fell. What do you expect from a nation that lives behind gated communities and moves in metal boxes with loud stereos? Try and get volunteers anymore for the local PTA. Most parents don't give a fuck about their kids or even their kids school. They are too busy working to pay the minimun payment on all the shit they buy.

America suffers from "Me!" syndrom badly and Americans care about gas prices more than sex almost.

Steve Savicki
09-19-2006, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
Try and get volunteers anymore for the local PTA. Most parents don't give a fuck about their kids or even their kids school. They are too busy working to pay the minimun payment on all the shit they buy.
I believe the children are our future... teach them well and let them lead the way... show them all the beauty they posess inside...

the greatest love of all...

FORD
09-19-2006, 04:47 PM
The oil prices are down for one reason and one reason only....

It's new car season and Ford & GM really need the money. So if gas prices drop, more SUV's will sell to people who don't need them, and consequently, more gas will be sold. All the corporations benefit and the people are still fucked in the ass without lube.

Chimpy had nothing to do with it. Except his failure to do a fucking thing about it.

sadaist
09-19-2006, 05:01 PM
His incompetance failed to prevent 9/11

Do you mean incompetence?

failed to capture Osama Bin Laden

The Clinton administration had the best shot at him.

cost us most of one of America's greatest cities.

New Orleans? I believe that was hurricane Katrina, not hurricane George.

there's still a giant hole in the ground where the World Trade Center stood.

Actually, only the footprints are still waiting to be built upon. A tremendous amount of cleanup and subsequent rebuilding has already taken place.

New Orleans is still in tatters a year later

And this has nothing to do with their incompetent city or state government?

Jesus Christ
09-19-2006, 05:22 PM
Woe be unto the Son of Bush on the day of Judgment, for I will hold him accountable for the dead of New York, New Orleans, and Iraq.

sadaist
09-19-2006, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by Jesus Christ
Woe be unto the Son of Bush on the day of Judgment, for I will hold him accountable for the dead of New York, New Orleans, and Iraq.

I almost forgot that President Bush can't be blamed for "failing to prevent 9/11". The BCE orchestrated the entire event.

Nitro Express
09-19-2006, 11:09 PM
I believe the children are our future... teach them well and let them lead the way... show them all the beauty they posess inside...

the greatest love of all...

LOL! That was Sexual Chocolate! Let's give them a big hand!

DLR'sCock
09-20-2006, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by FORD
The oil prices are down for one reason and one reason only....

It's new car season and Ford & GM really need the money. So if gas prices drop, more SUV's will sell to people who don't need them, and consequently, more gas will be sold. All the corporations benefit and the people are still fucked in the ass without lube.

Chimpy had nothing to do with it. Except his failure to do a fucking thing about it.

that is a sound rational argument there ford......and from you?!?!?!?

;)

but........i dunno.....i am still suspicious......does it, or does it not behoove the oil industry for republicans to remain in control?

not saying this is a result of request, but perhaps maybe, only maybe a result of one's own self interest......

Steve Savicki
09-20-2006, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
LOL! That was Sexual Chocolate! Let's give them a big hand!
I wonder how well we're actually teaching our children.

4moreyears
09-23-2006, 09:34 PM

*sigh*

Fuckstick.