PDA

View Full Version : Big Dog's Appearance on Daily Show!

DEMON CUNT
09-20-2006, 09:04 PM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6RqMcOeUhzI"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6RqMcOeUhzI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Find out what retired liberals do with their time!

LoungeMachine
09-20-2006, 09:18 PM
Niiiice.

Especially loved the nod to Demon Cunt at the end!!

Oh, to have someone with his intelligence, vision, and experience back in the White House again.....

It's amaing to compare that 10 minutes of off the cuff, with Chi,py's best scripted 10 of the last 6 years...

DEMON CUNT
09-20-2006, 09:44 PM
Plus, he got a blowjob at work...one of the best places in the world to get blown and paid at the same time!

Plus, Jew girls suck hella mean cock!

He even went after Osama.

Nickdfresh
09-20-2006, 11:36 PM
Goddamn! Contrast this with smarmy Dumbya's interview with Wolf Blitzer today. Big difference.

LoungeMachine
09-20-2006, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Goddamn! Contrast this with smarmy Dumbya's interview with Wolf Blitzer today. Big difference.

Creepy.

The guy is a sociopath

LoungeMachine
09-20-2006, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by DEMON CUNT

Yeah but they close their eyes.

They can't stand seeing someone else having a good time ;)

sadaist
09-21-2006, 03:47 AM

I like President Clinton. But he dropped the ball with Bin Laden. It's a shame that he wasn't able to finish a solid Israel/Palestinian peace agreement. He was so close. Imagine if he had succeeded how much better the situation in the middle east would be right now.

ULTRAMAN VH
09-21-2006, 06:26 AM
He also dropped the ball on integrity and character. If he had spent more time being the President and not chasing skirts, Bin Laden would probably be behind bars. It is pretty sad when the leader of our country commits adultery and then denies it. Then again what do you expect, his hero and mentor was a Kennedy.

DEMON CUNT
09-21-2006, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by ULTRAMAN VH
He also dropped the ball on integrity and character. If he had spent more time being the President and not chasing skirts, Bin Laden would probably be behind bars. It is pretty sad when the leader of our country commits adultery and then denies it. Then again what do you expect, his hero and mentor was a Kennedy.

Republican talking point #223: The Clinton "integrity and character" comment complete with JFK comparison. AKA Mentioning the blowjob without mentioning the blowjob!

It's the politics of repetition.

DEMON CUNT
09-21-2006, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by sadaist
I like President Clinton. But he dropped the ball with Bin Laden. It's a shame that he wasn't able to finish a solid Israel/Palestinian peace agreement. He was so close. Imagine if he had succeeded how much better the situation in the middle east would be right now.

Just what the fuck else was he supposed to have done about Bin Laden? Did you even know who Bin Laden was in 1996? Puh-lease!

Imagine what he could have accomplished if the other branches of government were controlled by his party. Kinda like we have it right now...

Imagine what he could have accomplished if the poilitics of that day didn't get ugly and personal.

thome
09-21-2006, 09:02 AM
Plus, he got a blowjob at work...one of the best places in the world to get blown and paid at the same time!

Ford, Sargent Bite My Ass is one of your most stupid of all puppets,
but Stinky Twat, is fast running away with the game.

You need to at least try and make these aliases sound different
than you, i mean give us some hope for your talents.

You are advocating 1.Sex in the workplace.
............................2.Shirking your job responsibilities.
............................3.Jews are great cock sukkers as a character trait.
............................4.A grown Man ..? Useing the word Hella .
............................5. Attempting to state as fact a LIE of the most
Foul. That Clinton Did Anything other than Ride the coat tails of
the incredible foundations of sucsess laid forth by the true hard workers Reagan/ Bush.

Please take Satan, Stinky Twat and Sgt dipsh!t and put them back in your puppet box and quit trying to artificially boost your thought prosesses infront of your adoring non crowd.

Fight The Power!

ULTRAMAN VH
09-21-2006, 09:22 AM
Republican talking point #223: The Clinton "integrity and character" comment complete with JFK comparison. AKA Mentioning the blowjob without mentioning the blowjob!

It's the politics of repetition.

Truth hurts!!!!

FORD
09-21-2006, 09:29 AM
Clinton attempted a hit on Bin Laden and missed him only by a few hours. This was before he ever attacked US soil.

Chimpy did nothing while Osama (supposedly) killed 2700 Americans, and 5 years later has still done NOTHING to catch or kill Bin Laden. And likely won't, considering he's an old family friend.

If a blowjob would help Chimpy catch Bin Laden, then bring Victor Ashe back from Poland and get it over with.....

Nickdfresh
09-21-2006, 10:35 AM
I like President Clinton. But he dropped the ball with Bin Laden.

So did the Republican dominated Congress that accused him of "wagging the dog" and drawing attention away from the Monica-gate bullshit.

As as you can see with my bumped threads, Bush is far more culpable with the 9/11 attack.

It's a shame that he wasn't able to finish a solid Israel/Palestinian peace agreement. He was so close. Imagine if he had succeeded how much better the situation in the middle east would be right now.

Perhaps, but imagine if Bush had done anything in the last six years but blame the Palestinians and give Israel a blank check, literally.

Guitar Shark
09-21-2006, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by FORD
Chimpy did nothing while Osama (supposedly) killed 2700 Americans, and 5 years later has still done NOTHING to catch or kill Bin Laden.

You are aware that we invaded Afghanistan, aren't you? :)

FORD
09-21-2006, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark

...and the opium crops are doing better than ever.

sadaist
09-21-2006, 12:16 PM
Just what the fuck else was he supposed to have done about Bin Laden? Did you even know who Bin Laden was in 1996? Puh-lease!

I didn't. Be he did.

Nickdfresh
09-21-2006, 03:10 PM

If you can consider CIA Agents and small numbers of SpecOps troops to be an "invasion" in a plan that was largely designed during the Clinton Admin to cooperate with the Northern Alliance, then I guess so.

The vast majority of U.S. & NATO troops arrived later, after the Taliban's fall, and after most escaped to Pakistan due to the corruption of our allies.

Guitar Shark
09-21-2006, 03:31 PM
If you can consider CIA Agents and small numbers of SpecOps troops to be an "invasion" in a plan that was largely designed during the Clinton Admin to cooperate with the Northern Alliance, then I guess so.

The vast majority of U.S. & NATO troops arrived later, after the Taliban's fall, and after most escaped to Pakistan due to the corruption of our allies.

I'm not arguing that we sent enough resources, or that it wasn't a failed mission. But, it's SOMETHING, and FORD said that nothing was done.

FORD
09-21-2006, 04:13 PM
I'm not arguing that we sent enough resources, or that it wasn't a failed mission. But, it's SOMETHING, and FORD said that nothing was done.

I don't remember saying that at all, but when it comes right down to it, what the Hell WAS accomplished in Afghanistan?

Supposedly defeated the Taliban?

Well, that's nice except...

1) The Taliban didn't have anymore to do with 9-11-01 than Saddam Hussein did

2) The Taliban seems to be in charge of everything but Kabul and the poppy fields right now, so I guess it wasn't much of a victory. Of course it could have been, if the BCE hadn't immediately shifted their priority to IRAQ :mad:

Afghanistan was supposedly invaded for one reason - to catch Bin Laden. Which obviously wasn't done. I guess that makes another mission UN-accomplished.

Guitar Shark
09-21-2006, 04:20 PM
I don't remember saying that at all

I quoted you already in an earlier post, but I'll do it again:

Chimpy did nothing while Osama (supposedly) killed 2700 Americans, and 5 years later has still done NOTHING to catch or kill Bin Laden.

I agree that Bin Laden has not been caught, and probably has not been killed. But the invasion of Afghanistan disproves your allegation that Chimpy has done "NOTHING to catch or kill Bin Laden." He's tried, he just hasn't been successful. Obviously it's debatable as to how hard he's tried, as Nick and I mentioned.

sadaist
09-21-2006, 06:16 PM

1) The Taliban didn't have anymore to do with 9-11-01 than Saddam Hussein did

They were basically housing Bin Laden in their country, admittedly knew where he was, but refused to turn him over to us. So the Taliban fell into the category of "with the terrorists".

Plus it was a great excuse for us to help put in a western friendly government with Karzai.

EAT MY ASSHOLE
09-21-2006, 06:22 PM
...and the opium crops are doing better than ever.

I and the people who enjoyed the orgy I hosted this past weekend can attest to this.

Dr. Love
09-21-2006, 06:56 PM

To be honest I don't give a shit about that. Care to explain how our current President, who presumably doesn't spend his time "chasing skirts" hasn't managed to put Bin Laden behind bars?

I will tell you what is sad -- when the leader of our country commits blunder after blunder and then denies it or ignores it (or both).

FORD
09-21-2006, 08:00 PM
They were basically housing Bin Laden in their country, admittedly knew where he was, but refused to turn him over to us. So the Taliban fell into the category of "with the terrorists".

Plus it was a great excuse for us to help put in a western friendly government with Karzai.

You mean an Oil friendly government? Considering that Hamid Karzai's previous employer was UNOCAL. Who just happenned to be the ones trying to build a pipeline across Afghanistan, which the Taliban agreed to in 1997, but kept stalling, which wasn't good for Chimpy's friends profit margins.

And again, Hamid Karzai is more "Mayor of Kabul" than "President of Afghanistan". Most of the country is under the control of the opium growing warlords or the Taliban.

LoungeMachine
09-21-2006, 08:48 PM

Which, as FORD pointed out had NOTHING to do with catching OBL.

Rummy said it himself.

We can't very well occupy Iraq until we go into Afghanistan first....

Afghanistan was just the OPENING ACT :rolleyes:

When was the last time you cared about the opening act?

LoungeMachine
09-21-2006, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Love
To be honest I don't give a shit about that. Care to explain how our current President, who presumably doesn't spend his time "chasing skirts" hasn't managed to put Bin Laden behind bars?

I will tell you what is sad -- when the leader of our country commits blunder after blunder and then denies it or ignores it (or both).

No, what is truly sad is......

That moronic mouthbreathers still blindly stick up for him.

Usually because that's what they parent are doing, and they live under their roof after all......:rolleyes:

I'm done arguing with 17 year old know it alls :rolleyes:

Ultraman???

Bwahahahahahahah

UltraCHILD :D

Guitar Shark
09-21-2006, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine

When was the last time you cared about the opening act?

Never, which explains why I've never seen your band perform. ;)

:D

Seriously, I don't see how anyone can argue with a straight face that one of the goals of the war in Afghanistan wasn't to capture OBL and bring him to justice.

LoungeMachine
09-21-2006, 09:00 PM

Seriously, I don't see how anyone can argue with a straight face that one of the goals of the war in Afghanistan wasn't to capture OBL and bring him to justice.

I can.

That may have been the "company line"

But jesus, counselor.....you, me, FORD and a case of Guiness could have put a better plan together.......

If you think it was a "serious" attempt to capture him, you're not the artorney I thought you were.:cool:

And for the record, being the opening act could usually work to your favor....

Skimming the cream of the groupies, low expectations, and chances are you can give the "headliners":rolleyes: a run for their money.

Don't knock it:D

FORD
09-21-2006, 09:03 PM

Depends on whether he was ever actually there in the fall of 2001. A lot of people suspect he was airlifted out of Tora Bora in a helicopter, but I don't recall any confirmed sightings of him actually in the country.

Granted, the majority of Americans supported the invasion of Afghanistan for that reason, and those who were in the military were told that was the mission. But that doesn't excuse the fact that the plans to invade Afghanistan were on Chimpy's desk before he left for his ridiculous vacation in August of 2001, because the Taliban were not proceeding on the pipeline deal which they had agreed to in 1997, signed in Texas while Monkey Boy was governor.

I don't think the Pipeline is producing to this day. But the poppy fields are. And the BCE will take profits where ever they can get 'em.

Guitar Shark
09-21-2006, 09:10 PM
I think I am going to start making statements I can't prove. Seems to be the trend lately.

FORD
09-21-2006, 09:13 PM
I think I am going to start making statements I can't prove. Seems to be the trend lately.

Trying to be the next BCE attorney general, are you?

DEMON CUNT
09-21-2006, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by thome
You are advocating 1.Sex in the workplace.
............................2.Shirking your job responsibilities.
............................3.Jews are great cock sukkers as a character trait.
............................4.A grown Man ..? Useing the word Hella .
............................5. Attempting to state as fact a LIE of the most
Foul. That Clinton Did Anything other than Ride the coat tails of
the incredible foundations of sucsess laid forth by the true hard workers Reagan/ Bush.

1. Sure. Why not? I enjoy sex just about anywhere. Someday you'll get to experience it for yourself.

2. Responsibilities? Such as?

3. This has been my experience. Jew girls suck cock as if it were full of cash and prizes. Christian girls can throw a mean blow too. I say we take a collection and buy thome some pussy. It's time for this boy to become a man! I will set up the PayPal account immediately!

4. Ride the coat tails of who for what? That statement right there exposes your ignorance and incredible, if not sophomoric, imagination.

NEXT!

DEMON CUNT
09-21-2006, 09:20 PM

Oh, don't be a neocon!

Here's a challenge for you:

Prove that you exist!

On your mark, get set... GO!

Nickdfresh
09-21-2006, 10:38 PM

LOL This from someone that voted for a guy that started a war to drive up oil prices and control the resources.

Nickdfresh
09-21-2006, 10:45 PM
You mean an Oil friendly government? Considering that Hamid Karzai's previous employer was UNOCAL. Who just happenned to be the ones trying to build a pipeline across Afghanistan, which the Taliban agreed to in 1997, but kept stalling, which wasn't good for Chimpy's friends profit margins.

And again, Hamid Karzai is more "Mayor of Kabul" than "President of Afghanistan". Most of the country is under the control of the opium growing warlords or the Taliban.

Ford, I was in college classes, literature classes, where the very "liberal" professors were lambasting the Taliban's horrible treatment of women, and their violent and fascist tendencies long before anyone heard of Bin Laden.

Oil pipeline of not, this was far from a nice regime. They were bastards, and they had Osama in their pants assisting them in the war against the Northern Alliance. Are you going to deny that many people reviled the Taliban long before Chimpy, or his oil interests, came to town?

Even the Iranians hated these bastards.

FORD
09-21-2006, 11:30 PM
Ford, I was in college classes, literature classes, where the very "liberal" professors were lambasting the Taliban's horrible treatment of women, and their violent and fascist tendencies long before anyone heard of Bin Laden.

Oil pipeline of not, this was far from a nice regime. They were bastards, and they had Osama in their pants assisting them in the war against the Northern Alliance. Are you going to deny that many people reviled the Taliban long before Chimpy, or his oil interests, came to town?

Even the Iranians hated these bastards.

Never said they weren't bastards. But don't tell me you actually believe the BCE invades countries for "humanitarian" reasons. The Sudanese certainly know better.

Nickdfresh
09-21-2006, 11:44 PM
I don't. If you mean the Bush Administration that is. But since Afghanistan had been warned that they'd be held accountable for any terrorist attacks conducted by Bin Laden as far back as 1998, and the American people wanted blood after 9/11, I think it's obvious that that's why we attacked them and assisted the Northern Alliance.

BTW Ford, do you know who Masood was?

sadaist
09-22-2006, 05:49 AM
On the subject of the Taliban, anyone know what happened to John Walker Lindh (The American Taliban)?

Nickdfresh
09-22-2006, 06:45 AM
He's serving 20-years for being connected to al-Qaida.

thome
09-22-2006, 07:21 AM
1. Sure. Why not? I enjoy sex just about anywhere. Someday you'll get to experience it for yourself.

2. Responsibilities? Such as?

3. This has been my experience. Jew girls suck cock as if it were full of cash and prizes. Christian girls can throw a mean blow too. I say we take a collection and buy thome some pussy. It's time for this boy to become a man! I will set up the PayPal account immediately!

4. Ride the coat tails of who for what? That statement right there exposes your ignorance and incredible, if not sophomoric, imagination.

NEXT!

If we had caught Osama we would have had no -EXCUSE-, that is all the Turd is, is a EXCUSE to invade Iraq.End of Discussion.Stop!! Now You KNOW!

If he is ever caught the excuses -free for war -are over he will be
caught when we are complete in our USE of Him.

We have a sattelite in orbit counting the peanuts in his crap every day.

All backtracking or stupidity by the Oval office is a PICK Play to distrtact from the fact that ,we always know where Everyone is all the time.
I have cast the light upon you, eyes, WAKE -UP!

One more the -trvth of thy thome- if you trully knew one single thing
about women and if you knew one single thing about Jewish broads,
you would know They Don't Suk Dik.

They would never want to see thier Man, That Happy!

Ask Me any question, I'll show you the light, Do all your thinkin for you Iv'e been there, Ive done that,Got this T-Shirt to prove it. i will show you the way..?

Cleave, Unto My Breastes-es-es, ye tinkerbells of little faith.:p

DEMON CUNT
09-23-2006, 02:30 AM
http://www.comicartcommunity.com/gallery/data/thumbnails/134/Bizarro.jpg

"Me not know what me am maybe talking about."

Nickdfresh
09-23-2006, 07:36 AM
http://www.comicartcommunity.com/gallery/data/thumbnails/134/Bizarro.jpg
"Me not know what me am maybe talking about." [/B]

DEMON CUNT
09-23-2006, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by thome
Ask Me any question, I'll show you the light, Do all your thinkin for you Iv'e been there, Ive done that,Got this T-Shirt to prove it. i will show you the way..?

Cleave, Unto My Breastes-es-es, ye tinkerbells of little faith.

Let me try this again...

http://theages.superman.ws/Encyclopaedia/Bizarro1.jpg

"Me not know what me am maybe talking about."