PDA

View Full Version : Terri Irwin interview

Ellyllions
09-26-2006, 04:42 PM
At 10pm tomorrow night on ABC, Barbara Walters interviews Terri Irwin about Steve's death.

There are snippets at www.abcnews.go.com but have your kleenex handy before you go watch.

Ozzy Fudd
09-27-2006, 07:06 PM
I have to admit this is still hard to belive Elly. no more wild man in the outback. no one can ever replace him.

Panamark
09-27-2006, 11:39 PM
I saw the local (Australian) interview with Terri last night.
Heart wrenching stuff, to put it mildly. She is obviously still
in huge shock. You cant help but be humbled, and your heart
goes out to her and the family. Made me realize that life
is way too short, and to always enjoy those special moments with
those you love. Never take them for granted, and cherish
each as if it was the last. As you never know when it could be.

Through all her grief, Terri still shows a lot of strength and
it sounds like the whole family are comitted to carrying
on the flame.

I guess we will see the Barbara Walters one tonight.

Ellyllions
09-28-2006, 07:41 AM
How did you see the Australian interview last night? I saw clips of it on The Sydney Morning Herald web site and it appeared to be much more in depth. I'd love to see it in it's entirety.

Terri is my new hero. My heart went out to her as she talked about how strong she has to be...as a mother I can empathize with that.

About her love for Steve? She got me right where I live on that one. I feel like her "love at first site" belief, I can completely understand. 8 years ago, it happened to me. My husband and I have the connection that you read about in romance novels. It's a sickening story that brings about huge sighs and lots of eyerolls. But it's for real. Almost feels like divine intervention. So when Terri cried, I felt like I knew exactly what she was talking about. I have my prince and it would kill me to lose him.

This whole thing makes me want to do my part to change the world.

binnie
09-28-2006, 09:14 AM
Thanks for the link!

Panamark
09-28-2006, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by Ellyllions
How did you see the Australian interview last night? I saw clips of it on The Sydney Morning Herald web site and it appeared to be much more in depth. I'd love to see it in it's entirety.

Dont forget we are a day apart. When I posted that, it had been
aired on "A Current Affair" the previous (last) night. It was
a big deal show, they aired it at 8:30pm for one hour. It
was very indepth. You are are right Terri is insipirational.

Susie Q
09-28-2006, 10:00 PM
I'm real sorry that I missed this interview. I wanted to watch it. I just watched part of the interview on abc's website and it tore me apart I tell ya. What a very strong individual. A heartwrenching love story for all to see.

Panamark
09-30-2006, 04:00 AM
Hey guys, what channel is Barbara Walters on ???
I was trying to get this via my satellite dishes..
Its not on Fox...

Is she on CBS ??

mako_kimura
09-30-2006, 10:18 AM
She's on ABC, P-mark. I've just gotta say, that was a moving interview, but kinda tore at me. I don't like seeing chicks cry, makes ME sad

Panamark
10-01-2006, 12:47 AM
Thanks M_K, yeah Im with ya.
The Australian interview tore me to shreds.
It will stay with me forever.