LoungeMachine
10-02-2006, 12:25 PM
The Trial of Donald Rumsfeld

October 7, 2006

7 p.m.

Pigott Auditorium, Seattle University

901 12th Avenue, Seattle, Washington

Donations Requested

The Trial of Donald Rumsfeld is an educational event that will feature nationally recognized speakers and dramatized trial testimony. Speakers include Jennifer Harbury, author of Truth, Torture and the American Way; Ron Slye, Professor in International Comparative Law, Seattle University School of Law; and Pramila Jayapal, Founder and Executive Director of Hate Free Zone Washington. Trial vignettes will include stories by detainees and the cross-examination of Donald Rumsfeld. Please join us for this historic event and help us hold senior U.S. officials accountable for facilitating torture. Through this event, we will call on the U.S. Government to:

(1) close all torture camps,

(2) provide due process rights to all detainees, and

(3) prosecute war crimes.

The Trial of Donald Rumsfeld is sponsored by University Unitarian Church, ACLU of Washington, Amnesty International Puget Sound, Hate Free Zone Washington, American Constitution Society-Puget Sound Chapter, the Legacy of Equality, Leadership and Organization (LELO), Seattle Fellowship of Reconciliation, Sound Nonviolent Opponents of War. Please read more about our Sponsors.

For more information, email info@rumsfeldtrial.org.

Hardrock69
10-02-2006, 10:49 PM
LMFAO!!!!

I bet Rummy is kinda upset that his world is beginning to cave in!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Yeah I know it is a fictional trial, FOOL!!!! ;)
:D

I mean the REAL (DUMBASS) Donald Rummy-feld (that goddam worthless fuck! :mad: )