PDA

View Full Version : Thank you, blondgirl777

SoCalChelle
10-02-2006, 03:34 PM
Thanks for being my featured user. Hopefully this convinces the folks at ddlr that you aren't you-know-who ;)

http://tormentedvhfans.com/feature/2006/10-feature.shtml

Jérôme Frenchise
10-02-2006, 03:42 PM
Well, I must thank BG too: she's been the best of comrades ever since she wound up here.
We had a couple of opportunities to meet over a year, and I still intend to see her for real before long.

So, here's...

SMACK!

for you, sweet BG. You rock! :)

FORD
10-02-2006, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by SoCalChelle
Thanks for being my featured user. Hopefully this convinces the folks at ddlr that you aren't you-know-who ;)

http://tormentedvhfans.com/feature/2006/10-feature.shtml

They think she's the GUNT? :confused:

blonddgirl777
10-02-2006, 05:38 PM
Thank YOU SoCalChelle!
This morning, I just sent you the answers to the latest questions you asked...

I don't post anymore at D.D.L.R. since I don't have enough time. And as far as what people think of myself... well... you know, it really doesn't matter to me.
It is normal to not be liked by everybody and I very well accept that!

blonddgirl777
10-02-2006, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by FORD
[B]... GUNT...

O.K., another word I don't understand but anyhow... let "them" think that! :o

Ally_Kat
10-02-2006, 06:03 PM
Gabriel is an awesome name for a boy.

Matt White
10-02-2006, 06:07 PM
BG777 ROCKS..........

blonddgirl777
10-02-2006, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat

Thanks!

But my only issue with it is that I wonder if it doesn't sound a little too feminine in English
(the fact that it ends with an "el")???

Is it very common where you live?

Ally_Kat
10-02-2006, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by blonddgirl777
Thanks!

But my only issue with it is that I wonder if it doesn't sound a little too feminine in English
(the fact that it ends with an "el")???

Is it very common where you live?

Not so much common here, but in NYC there's so much of a mix that you don't see -- I don't want to call them normal names...many people use a location from the country they're from, or they combine names. A lot of name creation from what I see in my classrooms.

As to whether or not it sounds feminine, I guess that would be how you pronounced it. I know I say the name GAY-bree-el, but you guys have the French-influence in Canada, so you might be thinking ga-bree-EL. Even if so, I don't see why it couldn't work. If you move to Cali though, they might often pronounce it the other way because ga-bree-EL is how Gabrielle is often pronounced here.

Ozzy Fudd
10-02-2006, 07:00 PM

Sure it is... that name is in the Bible as, Gabriel: The Messenger of God. That's good in my book. BTW BG Your quite the Woman from what i have read.:D

blonddgirl777
10-02-2006, 07:06 PM
[B]... If you move to Cali...

It is still part of our long term projects so that's why the name will have to be well pronounced both, the French Canadian and the American way...

My real name (a very French one) got slaughtered for 8 years in the U-S and really I don't want him to go through that!

blonddgirl777
10-02-2006, 07:17 PM
This morning on her demand, I sent SoCalChelle the last of that little bio... answering more questions and it says that "I will have a BOY"!!!
I guess she will update it soon?

Also, I can't wait 'til she puts the new picture I sent her... on that one, I was soooo stone! (but NOT pregnant)...

SoCalChelle
10-02-2006, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by FORD
They think she's the GUNT? :confused:

Yeah, well you know how it is....ANY new female is suspect. ;)

SoCalChelle
10-02-2006, 07:34 PM
This morning on her demand, I sent SoCalChelle the last of that little bio... answering more questions and it says that "I will have a BOY"!!!
I guess she will update it soon?

Also, I can't wait 'til she puts the new picture I sent her... on that one, I was soooo stone! (but NOT pregnant)...

Where did you send all of that to? I didn't get any email or PMs from you. ???

Ally_Kat
10-02-2006, 08:09 PM
It is still part of our long term projects so that's why the name will have to be well pronounced both, the French Canadian and the American way...

My real name (a very French one) got slaughtered for 8 years in the U-S and really I don't want him to go through that!

I know the feeling (sorta). My name isn't an all-too-common name, but it's a known name. People just have issues on spelling it, for some reason. An extra L here, an I here, maybe an E here. And my name is pretty straight-forward.

blonddgirl777
10-02-2006, 10:33 PM
Chelle,
Your P.M. mailbox if full, so I can't send you a response to your last E-Mail...

Anyway, here is what I wrote:
"I sent you a picture along with that response E-Mail...
I don't know how to send it in a P.M. here but if you give me an E-Mail adress, I will re-send it there."

Thanks!

Hardrock69
10-02-2006, 10:33 PM
Wow...someone be expecting a new rocker into the world?

How kewel!
:cool:

blonddgirl777
10-03-2006, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
Wow...someone be expecting a new rocker into the world?

How kewel!
:cool:

Mama won't raise no fool!
He's already "listening" to R & R and Heavy Metal... ho, and lulabies too... :)

blonddgirl777
10-03-2006, 10:40 AM
Thanks 'Chelle, for updating my file!
B.T.W., you do a great job at that site (I should and will try to visit more often)...

Ozzy Fudd
10-03-2006, 11:58 AM
Chelle,
Your P.M. mailbox if full, so I can't send you a response to your last E-Mail...

Anyway, here is what I wrote:
"I sent you a picture along with that response E-Mail...
I don't know how to send it in a P.M. here but if you give me an E-Mail adress, I will re-send it there."

Thanks!

Oh yeah and BTW....
BG: A long, black fishtale latex skirt my husband bought me at "Demask" in Amsterdam.

Ummmm any pictures of you in that;) just wonderin.

SoCalChelle
10-03-2006, 12:20 PM
Thanks, BG. I did get the interview updated, but you didn't send me a new pic. Did you still want that changed too?

Jimmy Jingles
10-03-2006, 01:34 PM
'THE GUNT' = Scabby Nipple

blonddgirl777
10-03-2006, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by Jimmy Jingles
... Scabby Nipple

That?... Not quite yet! :rolleyes:

blonddgirl777
10-03-2006, 02:07 PM
Thanks, BG. I did get the interview updated, but you didn't send me a new pic. Did you still want that changed too?

I re-sent a pic. last night at the same E-Mail adress I responded to...
Otherwise, I wouldn't know where to send it?

blonddgirl777
10-03-2006, 02:10 PM
... Ummmm any pictures of you in that;) just wonderin. [/B]

No, I didn't eaven get a chance to wear it before getting pregnant!
But I entend to, not too long after the kid is born... :D

Nitro Express
10-03-2006, 02:29 PM
San Francisco is a mix of east coast and west coast. There's really not much culture in LA actually. It's just a lot of urban sprawl.

I lived in New York and made it up to Torronto sevral times but never made it to Montreal for some reason.

On relocating to SF the economy there has taken a real hit and the State of California is a broke basket case that isn't business friendly at all. Years of missmanagement are comming back to roost but the real estate prices haven't fallen far enough. They are still plenty high. The people I know in SF aren't real happy campers right now but they work in high tech. Other industries might be different.

As far as Bush and his war go, he's managed to piss off his supporters and Bushgate is cracking open with the lying, incompetancy, and shadow politcs comming to light.

I'll be honest here. The United States is a superpower on the decline with many many problems. We are bogged down in the middle east with no easy exit. We have a huge illegal immigration problem. We are running huge deficites and have to keep printing more money to make up for the money that leaves the country from the imbalance of trade.

Medical care is unaffordable and perscription drugs are the most expensive in the world here. Funny, we make most of them here so we screw ourselves.

The US right now is a bunch of political goo nobody can make any sense of and it's the first time in my life I can remember hearing people say they want to leave the US.

You might be better off staying in good ol' Montreal especially if you like it there. California has big defficites to pay and a lot of reorganizing to do before it even comes close to regaining it's glory. California unfortunately is on the way down in my oppinion. It's a great place if you like high taxes, state incompetance, state intrusion, and buerocracy.

blonddgirl777
10-03-2006, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
...You might be better off staying in good ol' Montreal especially if you like it there...

I really don't... like it here.
We have our share of problems too... trust me. (Just different ones).
Good thing we have our friends and family!

I find it hard when I hear my Calif. friends tell me that for them, life is still good and that nothing has changed personally and professionally...

When I compare their lifeslyles with mine, I STILL wish I could be living there at the moment!

You mentionned high taxes?
Our province (a basket case) has the highest in North America (and by far)...

Health care system?
Ours is comparable to some third world countries... really!

I could go on and on but that makes me too mad! :o

SoCalChelle
10-03-2006, 03:24 PM
I never did get any email from you, just private messages here. Maybe you've got the wrong email addy? Mine is socalchelle@hotmail.com

blonddgirl777
10-03-2006, 03:33 PM
I never did get any email from you, just private messages here. Maybe you've got the wrong email addy? Mine is socalchelle@hotmail.com

Thanks!
E.Mail on the way...

Nitro Express
10-03-2006, 06:41 PM
I like California but I can't stand their assume the position state govt. It is so difficult to do business there it's unbelievable.

No wonder everyone just hires illegals, because doing anything legally there is an absolute bitch.

blonddgirl777
10-03-2006, 07:20 PM
I like California but I can't stand their assume the position state govt. It is so difficult to do business there it's unbelievable...

That, I know... I think they just want to make it hard on people to move there peroid.

But the people in the S-F Bay Area are great!
I would love so much to be able to live in Berkeley... and send my son to the U.C. there...

SoCalChelle
10-03-2006, 07:38 PM
Thanks!
E.Mail on the way...

Got it! Thanks :)

BITEYOASS
10-04-2006, 12:30 AM
Nice site!

SoCalChelle
10-04-2006, 12:33 AM
Thanks!

Nitro Express
10-04-2006, 01:03 AM
That, I know... I think they just want to make it hard on people to move there peroid.

But the people in the S-F Bay Area are great!
I would love so much to be able to live in Berkeley... and send my son to the U.C. there...

My brother loved it there. He went to Stanford and loved it so much he never left the bay area. I loved visiting him because he would drive his Porsche like a maniac through the coastal mountains. We would end up at Santa Cruse and eat calimari at the pier. Go to 49er games. Go up to SF. Go out on the bay on his friends sailboat. The bay area has it all. Ocean, beaches, woods, the Sierras aren't far, good wine, good food. It's a no brainer why people like living there. But it's not as nice as it used to be. The roads aren't being repaired like they use to and the prisine landscaping now has weeds. Lot's of commercial property for sale and for lease in the south bay area right now.

blonddgirl777
10-04-2006, 08:00 AM
... coastal mountains... Santa Cruse... friends sailboat... Ocean, beaches, woods, the Sierras... good wine, good food...

Yyyep, I've done it all...

You know what they say: "Once living in the Bay Area, always living in the Bay Area"...

I used to LOVE driving my convertible along that coast! What a thrill!
When the sun sets there, it is amazing...

The Napa and Sonoma's are cool (and dry hot)... we would go get "smashed" on wine tastings...

The mountains, the hiking, the beach walks, the ever great temperature, etc... haaaaa...!!!!

I miss it so much! :o

I am so jealous of your brother right now... L.O.L.

BITEYOASS
10-04-2006, 11:37 AM
Never been to the SF bay area. I'm more familiar with San Diego, North San Diego county and the Imperial dunes. Would probably want to work or retire there, but it costs so damn much!

blonddgirl777
10-04-2006, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by BITEYOASS
... North San Diego county and the Imperial dunes...

My surfer friend would take us to La Jola, to the black sand beaches...
We'd have to hike down a big cliff to get to the ocean and there it was: beautiful silver shiny sand, awsome waves and... gorgeous, tanned, long ragetti haired surfer dudes!

Only the "die hard" ones would go to the trouble of hiking down with their long boards and beer coolers, so I figure they where worth taking pictures of... wich I happily did...

I should try to find the one I got of this guy changing (from behind)... what a nice athletic booty!
He would be perfect in my "DUDES" thread...

Haaaa... do I miss that!

BITEYOASS
10-04-2006, 06:53 PM
My surfer friend would take us to La Jola, to the black sand beaches...
We'd have to hike down a big cliff to get to the ocean and there it was: beautiful silver shiny sand, awsome waves and... gorgeous, tanned, long ragetti haired surfer dudes!

Only the "die hard" ones would go to the trouble of hiking down with their long boards and beer coolers, so I figure they where worth taking pictures of... wich I happily did...

I should try to find the one I got of this guy changing (from behind)... what a nice athletic booty!
He would be perfect in my "DUDES" thread...

Haaaa... do I miss that!

La Jolla? I'm too po for dat! :D I usually went to places like Oceanside, Carlsbad, Qualcomm stadium, Senators Wash, the dunes and NS San Diego. The last place was for work and it wasn't fun. You never went out into the desert blonddgirl777?

Nitro Express
10-04-2006, 07:08 PM
My brother died of a heart attack last November so he's no longer enjoying SF but he lived a full life there I'll tell you that much.

I spent my summers in Newport Beach, CA as a kid so I got to enjoy the whole SoCal experience in it's prime during the 1970's.

California really has a little of everything. Rain forrests up north, deserts, beaches, skiing, surfing.

One place I would take over Cali and that's Hawaii but I hear you go island happy after seven years there.

blonddgirl777
10-04-2006, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by BITEYOASS
La Jolla? I'm too po for dat!...

You never went out into the desert blonddgirl777?

Too pow?
I understand that it must be very expensive to live there but the beach we where going to was free...
My surfer friend lives in L-A (right off Melrose).

The only desert I went to, was in Arizona (in June)... I didn't really like it, my throat was so dry, I was spitting blood and I felt like passing out the whole time (at 120 + degrees)... Uff! :(

I always planned to visit Palm Spring but always flaked on that! :rolleyes:

blonddgirl777
10-04-2006, 09:50 PM
My brother died of a heart attack last November...

I'm sorry... (now I remember you stating that before)...