PDA

View Full Version : Fucking copycat douche motherfucker

Ally_Kat
10-02-2006, 06:17 PM
Milk Man Kills Girls at Pa. Amish School

A 32-year-old milk truck driver took about a dozen girls hostage in a one-room Amish schoolhouse Monday, barricaded the doors with boards and killed at least three girls and apparently himself, authorities said.

It was the nation's third deadly school shooting in less than a week, and similar to an attack just days earlier at a school in Colorado.

The gunman, identified as Charles Carl Roberts IV, was inside for over half an hour and had barred the doors with 2x4s with the girls inside, State Police Commissioner Jeffrey B. Miller said. By the time officers broke windows to get in, three girls and the gunman were dead, Miller said.

Lancaster County Coroner G. Gary Kirchner initially said six people were killed, but later said he wasn't certain. At least seven people were taken to hospitals, including at least three girls in critical condition with gunshot wounds.

Roberts walked into the one-room West Nickel Mines Amish School with a shotgun and handgun, then released about 15 boys, a pregnant woman and three women with infants before barring the doors, Miller said.

The girls were lined up along a blackboard and their feet were bound, he said.

A teacher called police around 10:30 a.m. and reported that a gunman was holding students hostage.

About 11 a.m., Roberts apparently called his wife from a cell phone, saying he was "acting out in revenge for something that happened 20 years ago," Miller said. "It seems as though he wanted to attack young, female victims."

Moments later, Roberts told a dispatcher he would open fire on the children if police didn't back away from the building. Troopers heard gunfire in the building seconds later.

The school has about 25 to 30 students in all, ages 6 to 13.

"It seems as though he wanted to attack young, female victims," Miller said. He released no further details about that what the grudge Roberts mentioned could have involved.

The school is among farmlands just outside Nickel Mines, a tiny village about 55 miles west of Philadelphia. Hours after the shootings, about three dozen people in traditional Amish clothing, hats and bonnets stood near the small building, surrounded by a white board fence, as investigators walked in line through fields searching for evidence.

The shootings were disturbingly similar to an attack last week at Platte Canyon High School in Bailey, Colo., where a man took several girls hostage in a school classroom and then killed one of them and himself. Authorities said the man in Colorado sexually molested the girls.

"If this is some kind of a copycat, it's horrible and of concern to everybody, all law enforcement," said Monte Gore, undersheriff of Park County, Colo.

"On behalf of Park County and our citizens and our sheriff's office, our hearts go out to that school and the community," he said.

blonddgirl777
10-02-2006, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
[B]... "It seems as though he wanted to attack young, female victims," Miller said. He released no further details about that what the grudge Roberts mentioned could have involved...

Whatever the fuckin' grudge might be, it's terrible that 3 innocent girls that where not eaven born back then are the ones ending up paying...

Good thing he killed himself!

Fairwrning
10-02-2006, 06:58 PM
The dude is married with 3 kids..all under age 10..he took them to school then proceded to do this..
This has to be 1 of the sickest things I have ever seen...just fuckin sick.
I find it amazing..perhaps that's not a good word here..
I find it absolutely unimaginable..how could a person do this..everyday it's something new..the human race is 60% scumbag...ok..40%

Terry
10-02-2006, 08:42 PM
The cunt that did this should have just saved the others the pain and trouble, and just shot himself, and ONLY himself.

ALL of these twats who insist on taking out however many innocent people before they do themselves in- just the ultimate act of selfishness by a bunch of self-absorbed sad sacks.

Hey, some poor bugger is that miserable or that hopeless or depressed that he / she (am referring to the glut of these mothers who decide to kill all their kids before they kill themselves) sees no way out other than death, fine. Fuck it. Go get a gun, go some some wooded area where there's no chance of hurting anyone else after the slug passes through your brain, and just do it. Leave a note, so as not to waste law enforcement time trying to ascertain if it WAS a suicide or not.

Do it. Anyone out there who wants to off themselves SHOULD. Just don't be a cunt and drag others into it. Bad enough for the family and friends you're gonna leave behind that their son/daughter/friend killed themself. Why add the burden of having you being a no-good piece of shit random murderer onto those family members of yours that are gonna keep on living after you're gone?

Ozzy Fudd
10-02-2006, 09:54 PM
As i sat in horror and disbelief of what i was seeing and hearing..A mother fucking rage built up in me that i cannot explain then i friggin yelled to God why in the fuck do you let this kind of thing happen to little children. and i'm right now getting teary thinking about it.these poor people and the little innocent Angels that were taken from their loved ones.

Ozz
Love each other like there is your last day on earth gang... because you never know.

Hardrock69
10-02-2006, 10:35 PM
DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE!!!

Oh...he already did.

fucking bastard!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Ally_Kat
10-02-2006, 10:38 PM
Gunman Opens Fire at Amish School Killing 3

NICKEL MINES, Pa. -- A milk-truck driver carrying three guns and a grudge stormed a one-room Amish schoolhouse Monday, sent the boys and adults outside, barricaded the doors with two-by-fours, and then opened fire on a dozen girls, killing three of them before committing suicide.

Eight other victims were critically wounded, state police said.

It was the nation's third deadly school shooting in less than a week, and it sent shock waves through Lancaster County's bucolic Amish country, a picturesque landscape of horse-drawn buggies, green pastures and neat-as-a-pin farms, where violent crime is virtually nonexistent.

Most of the victims had been shot, execution-style, at point-blank range, after being lined up along the chalkboard, their feet bound with wire and plastic ties, authorities said.

"This is a horrendous, horrific incident for the Amish community. They're solid citizens in the community. They're good people. They don't deserve ... no one deserves this,'' State Police Commissioner Jeffrey B. Miller said.

The attack bore similarities to a deadly school shooting last week in Bailey, Colo., and authorities there raised the possibility that the Pennsylvania attack was a copycat crime.

The gunman, Charles Carl Roberts IV, a 31-year-old truck driver from the nearby town of Bart, was bent on killing young girls as a way of ``acting out in revenge for something that happened 20 years ago,'' Miller said. Miller gave no details on what the grudge was.

Roberts was not Amish and appeared to have nothing against the Amish community, Miller said. Instead, Miller said, he apparently picked the school because it was close by, there were girls there, and it had little or no security.

Miller said Roberts was apparently preparing for a long siege, arming himself with a 9mm semiautomatic pistol, a 12-gauge shotgun and a rifle, along with a bag of about 600 rounds of ammunition, two cans of smokeless powder, two knives and a stun gun on his belt. He also had rolls of tape, various tools and a change of clothes.

Roberts had left several rambling notes to his wife and three children that Miller said were ``along the lines of suicide notes.'' The gunman also called his wife during the siege by cell phone to tell her he was getting even for some long-ago offense, according to Miller.

From the suicide notes and telephone calls, it was clear Roberts was ``angry at life, he was angry at God,'' Miller said.

And it was clear from interviews with his co-workers at the dairy that his mood had darkened in recent days and he had stopped chatting and joking around with fellow employees and customers, the officer said.

Miller said that Roberts had been scheduled to take a random drug test on Monday. But the officer said it was not clear what role that may have played in the attack.

Miller said investigators were looking into the possibility the attack may have been related to the death of one of Roberts' own children. According to an obituary, Roberts and his wife, Marie, lost a daughter shortly after she was born in 1997.

As rescue workers and investigators tromped over the surrounding farmland, looking for evidence around this tiny village about 55 miles west of Philadelphia, dozens of people in traditional plain Amish clothing watched _ the men in light-colored shirts, dark pants and broad-brimmed straw farmer's hats, the women in bonnets and long dark dresses.

Reporters were kept away from the school after the shooting, and the Amish were reluctant to speak with the media, as is their custom.

The victims were members of the Old Order Amish. Lancaster County is home to some 20,000 Old Order Amish, who eschew automobiles, electricity, computers, fancy clothes and most other modern conveniences, live among their own people, and typically speak a German dialect known as Pennsylvania Dutch.

Bob Allen, a clerk at a bookstore in the Amish country tourist town of Intercourse, said residents see the area as being safe and the Amish as peaceful people. ``It just goes to show there's no safe place. There's really no such thing,'' he said.

The shooting took place at the one-room West Nickel Mines Amish School, a neat white building set amid green fields, with a square white horse fence around the schoolyard. The school had about 25 to 30 students, ages 6 to 13.

According to investigators, Roberts walked his children to the school bus stop, then backed his truck up to the Amish school, unloaded his weapons and several pieces of lumber, and walked in around 10 a.m. He released about 15 boys, a pregnant woman and three women with babies, Miller said.

He barricaded the doors with two-by-fours two-by-sixes nailed into place, piled-up desks and flexible plastic ties, made the remaining girls line up along a blackboard, and tied their feet together with wire ties and flexible plastic ties, Miller said.

The teacher and another adult at the school fled to a farmhouse nearby, and someone there called 911 to report a gunman holding students hostage.

Roberts apparently called his wife around 11 a.m., saying he was taking revenge for an old grudge, Miller said.

Moments later, Roberts told a dispatcher he would open fire on the children if police didn't back away from the building.

Within seconds, troopers heard gunfire. They smashed the windows to get inside, and found his body. Miller said he had no immediate evidence that the victims were sexually assaulted. Killed were two students, and a female teacher's aide who was 15 or 16 years old, authorities said.

"Very, very traumatic situation. Some of my troopers, actually one of the girls died in the arms of one of our troopers,'' Miller said.

No one answered the door at Roberts' small, one-story home on Tuesday afternoon. Children's toys were strewn on the porch and in the yard.

A family spokesman, Dwight LeFever, read a short statement from Roberts' wife that said, in part, ``Our hearts are broken, our lives are shattered, and we grieve for the innocence and lives that were lost today. Above all, please pray for the families who lost children and please pray too for our family and children.''

The shootings were disturbingly similar to an attack last week at Platte Canyon High School in Bailey, Colo., where a man singled out several girls as hostages in a school classroom and then killed one of them and himself. Authorities said the man in Colorado sexually molested the girls.

"If this is some kind of a copycat, it's horrible and of concern to everybody, all law enforcement,'' said Monte Gore, undersheriff of Park County, Colo. ``On behalf of Park County and our citizens and our sheriff's office, our hearts go out to that school and the community.''

William Pollack, an expert in school violence at McLean Hospital in Belmont, Mass., and a psychology professor at the Harvard Medical School, said the Pennsylvania attack probably wasn't a copycat crime. Instead, Roberts probably had a grudge against women or girls that had been building for months or years, and he was spurred to act by the Colorado shootings.

"Seeing someone else enact it, certainly that would open up the gates,'' Pollack said.

On Friday, a school principal was shot to death in Cazenovia, Wis. A 15-year-old student, described as upset over a reprimand, was charged with murder.

The Pennsylvania attack was the deadliest school shooting since a teenager went on a rampage last year on an Indian reservation in Red Lake, Minn., killing 10 people in all, including five students, a teacher, a security guard and himself.

Nationwide, the 1999 Columbine High School massacre in Littleton, Colo., remains the deadliest school shooting, with 15 dead, including the two teenage gunmen.

In Pennsylvania's insular Amish country, the outer world has intruded on occasion. In 1999, two Amish men were sent to jail for buying cocaine from a motorcycle gang and selling it to young people in their community.

There were four murders in Lancaster County in 2005, including the killings of a non-Amish couple were shot to death in their Lititz home in November by their daughter's 18-year-old boyfriend.
Kenneth Trump, president of the National School Safety and Security Services consulting firm in Cleveland, said the

Colorado and Pennsylvania crimes underscore the lesson that no school is automatically safe from an attack.

"These incidents can happen to a one-classroom schoolhouse to a large urban school,'' he said. ``The only thing that scares me more than an armed intruder in a school is school and safety officials who believe it can't happen here.''

He said that belief is often stronger in rural, suburban and private schools.

"When you go to rural and private schools, the first obstacle you run into is the `It-can't-happen-here' mentality,'' he said.

"People have the perception of we're not like whatever big city they're near.''

Little Texan
10-02-2006, 11:11 PM
What in the fucking hell is wrong with people nowdays? Too much of this kind of thing has taken place the past few years! The world has gone mad! I just can't, for the life of me, comprehend why or what drives people do despicable, disgusting, sick things like this! Like someone else mentioned, you have mothers brutally murdering their own children, women cutting unborn babies from live pregnant women's wombs, and other sick fucks, like this one, that want to open fire on innocent schoolchildren! What is the deal with these people?

blonddgirl777
10-03-2006, 11:00 AM
[B]... a grudge against women ...

In 1986, a guy named Marc Lépine entered the "Polytechnique" (School of Engineering) in Montréal
and shot dead 14 women...

The grudge:
Since he hadn't been accepted to the facullty, he was mad... "women where taking his (male) space in a school where they didn't belong anyway..."

:( :mad:

WACF
10-03-2006, 12:10 PM
Write your papers and your news stations.

Every time they show the pictures of these sick killers they put them on a pedastal for other whack jobs.

The media should name them, then call them a deplorable former oxygen thief that will not be missed.
Never show their pictures...never give them the glory they want.

Nitro Express
10-03-2006, 01:39 PM
These kind of sick scumbags are full of pain and they want to hurt others emotionaly before they off themselves. They also want notoriety so lets do the worst thing possible.

I remember a cop telling me once everyone tries to come up with a why and a scientific answer but in the end, it's still plain old fashioned evil why some assholes do the shit they do.

Are we going to have to arm our school teachers like they do in Israel? Heck, even the teachers can't be trusted anymore.

Nitro Express
10-03-2006, 01:47 PM
This is the third school shooting in a week, so yeah damn right it's copycat behavior. Plus, these shootings have taken place in the most innocent communities and not some gang riddled, inner city shithole.

We have an absolute out of control pedofile problem. I say we take these guys and make them clear landmines in Afganistahn and Iraq. By hand of course with no special detection equipment. Just march them through.

We will make pedofiles an asset and use them to make the world a safer place for once.

You can't reform them. It's been tried.

blonddgirl777
10-03-2006, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by WACF
Write your papers and your news stations.

Every time they show the pictures of these sick killers they put them on a pedastal for other whack jobs.

The media should name them, then call them a deplorable former oxygen thief that will not be missed.
Never show their pictures...never give them the glory they want.

I agree.
Unfortunately, people feed on other's pain and misery!
The bad is glamorized and the good, left mostly untold...

blonddgirl777
10-03-2006, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
... I remember a cop telling me once everyone tries to come up with a why and a scientific answer but in the end, it's still plain old fashioned evil why some assholes do the shit they do...

That is true.

Psychologists, the ones who live on finding explanations about people's behaviors, also agree that there is sometimes plain old fashioned evil out there...
There is NOT always an excuse for everything that someone does... not necessarely a responsable parent, past experiences etc...

Some people are just "born bad"!

WACF
10-03-2006, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by blonddgirl777
I agree.
Unfortunately, people feed on other's pain and misery!
The bad is glamorized and the good, left mostly untold...

True.

I have little respect for our media...hopefully more and more people let their outlets know how they feel.

blonddgirl777
10-03-2006, 03:07 PM
...hopefully more and more people let their outlets know how they feel.

But in the world we live in... Money Talks.
If the ratings are at the highest when the news are at the worst... there is nothing we can solve with words and complains.

The solution would be to never watch the news on T.V. Never give those sponsors any business.

I am proud to say that our T.V. is rarely on and is always off at news time. We have no interest in sensationalism...

At least in the papers, you can flip the pages and go straight to the important points.

WACF
10-03-2006, 04:05 PM
Even our print media is messed up.
You really do not know if you are reading fact or opinion.

The link is of a political nature but shows how biased our media can be.

http://www.stevejanke.com/archives/199236.php

blonddgirl777
10-03-2006, 04:13 PM
...You really do not know if you are reading fact or opinion...

Opinion... I can make my own damn it!
Who the fuck do " they" think they are, shuving us their's right and left?
Just try to tell us what's up (for as much as you know) and that's it!

I guess some idiots need someonelse's opinions to make their own, like:"Huh... such and such from the news is a good, respectable guy so I must agree with him..."

Our nation is a bunch of dumb "reality" show listeners, confortably seated on their fat ass! :rolleyes:

WACF
10-03-2006, 05:19 PM
Exactly!!!!

Give me the facts and let me make my own opinion.
For some reason people within our media fear independent thought.

blonddgirl777
10-03-2006, 05:47 PM
... For some reason people within our media fear independent thought.

Hmmm.... I wonder why? :o
Give'em drinks and games, and they won't complain...

blonddgirl777
10-03-2006, 07:31 PM
Hmmm.... I wonder why? :o
Give'em drinks and games, and they won't complain...

Actually... it's "Food and Games"...

Ally_Kat
10-03-2006, 09:48 PM

Our nation is a bunch of dumb "reality" show listeners, confortably seated on their fat ass! :rolleyes:

Be careful. Some people might forget you're our neighbor to the north and might think you're an American. lol

Terry
10-03-2006, 10:48 PM
True.

I have little respect for our media...hopefully more and more people let their outlets know how they feel.

Totally agreee the media spends way to much time focused on this shit, giving these swine their 15 minutes of fame.

rustoffa
10-03-2006, 11:49 PM
History will teach us nothing. I don't want to get into some discourse regarding the decline of PHILOSOPHY....to question that? Nowadays?

Logic is nothing more than an archaic, maligned reference. Manson is a prime example...thank the philosophasters' for the re-birth of un-cool.

Back to the mal-adjusted fucker in Lancaster.....

This wasn't some dickhead with a simple deathwish....he KNEW EXACTLY what he was doing. Fuck his family, fuck his entire history.....more than a few folks should have pulled the perverbial plug years ago.

They fucking didn't. Every single one of the clued-in dipshits waited....cuntpletely cuntvinced that the magical disregard of logic they were cuntditioned to accept would take the cookies out of the oven.

Execute 'em.

Every last one of 'em.

blonddgirl777
10-04-2006, 08:06 AM
Be careful. Some people might forget you're our neighbor to the north and might think you're an American. lol

When it comes to that kind of shit... "we" become ONE! :o

blonddgirl777
10-04-2006, 08:08 AM
Originally posted by Terry
Totally agreee the media spends way to much time focused on this shit, giving these swine their 15 minutes of fame.

If only it would stop at 15 minutes!

Ellyllions
10-04-2006, 09:18 AM
There's an old saying in the Law Enforcement community that tragedy always comes in 3's. If that's true...we're in for one more.

There is something very wrong with society. I don't know if it's all the bad news we're getting, frustration with politics, or what. But this incident and the one in OK late last week is a cry for something.

What would make 2 unaffiliated men go into a school and kill children that they have no ties or relations to? It baffles reason.

So terribly sad.

Panamark
10-04-2006, 10:10 AM
My Wife is a school teacher.
(American, but thankfully in Oz now)
Still, it scares the shit out of me.
Any lunatic can just walk on in...

Well said Terry. I totally agree with you,
if you are going to shoot yourself, do it.
Dont take others with you. What a weak
little piece of non-recylable human trash.

God embrace the souls of these poor kids.

blonddgirl777
10-04-2006, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by Panamark
... God embrace the souls of these poor kids.

And sent that bastard straight to hell! No questions asked...

blonddgirl777
10-04-2006, 01:33 PM
For a long time, I was saying: "What's the point in brigning children into this fucked up world...?"
So I chose not to have any...

Now, I came to the point that life has to go on and the human race must not stop itself at the minority that ruins it.

So I am trying to "immune" myself and not stress out over the pedophiles that seem to be growing in numbers, the children kidnappers, the random killers and all the tragedies that I already fear for my unborn child...

How fucked up!

WACF
10-04-2006, 02:30 PM
I have 2 daughters and a baby coming in a month.

You can only do what you can to protect them.

Teach them values and give them all the guidance you can...you never know...your child may make a difference in the world.

blonddgirl777
10-05-2006, 07:04 AM
[B]I have 2 daughters and a baby coming in a month...

Wow!
You're up for some sports! L.O.L.

CONGRATULATIONS in advance, on the new baby (that could be born anytime now...)!

WACF
10-05-2006, 11:34 AM
Thanks...