PDA

View Full Version : Do very beautiful women.....



Ozzy Fudd
10-05-2006, 06:11 PM
Throw out their old computers with neckid pictures of them selves on it...

well here's my story and i'm stickin to it .

while on my way home i noticed a computer set out to the curb a old P-III. me, the kinda guy that likes to see if i can always do something with old PC parts...took only the tower. and brought it home opened it up...yup everything looks ok. took my Monitor, mouse and keyboard...hooked it all up and hoped for the best..it had win98se on it and did its found new hardware thing...Ozz now looks threw the 10gig hard drive. i find all kinds of stuff...but the best shit was in a file called keepitreal. now i always wondered about this Hot lil thang..i don't no more. Don't ask to see these as i already got rid of them and scrubbed the drive.( i would not post them anyway that's just not right.) but i can tell you that LADIES if you ever toss out your old computer,Scrub the drive or have a friend do it for you. if you cant then..make sure you delete all your files and uninstall any and all important info as well as delete your WEB Favorites...why? cuz ...CREDIT CARD WEBSITE!!!! i am glad i picked this PC up if anyone else got it that little woman would have got screwed...an not in a good way

bastardog
10-05-2006, 06:40 PM
Does you found naked pics of a young lady on the street and delete them?
or the pics were more like granny porn?

Ozzy Fudd
10-05-2006, 06:47 PM
She is 26 and single. thats all i'm sayin

FORD
10-05-2006, 07:13 PM
Damn... I found a PC on the street a few weeks ago myself, but nothing that good on it :(

I agree though that it's the height of idiocy not to erase a hard drive completely before getting rid of a PC.

Mr. Vengeance
10-05-2006, 08:00 PM
Not posting those pics is just cruel....Nice of you...I respect it...but fuck you Ozzy!:D

Seshmeister
10-05-2006, 09:58 PM
I wouldn't erase a hard disk.

People understandably dn't realise that when you delete stuff it isn't removed from the hard disk it's just marked as being deleted on the disk so easily recovered.

You can get software that writes over the top but it takes ages and it's too much like hard work.

If you are going to throw out a PC take the hard disk out and hit the thing with a hammer hard for a bit.

Quicker, more effective and kind of fun.

blonddgirl777
10-05-2006, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by Ozzy Fudd
She is 26 and single. thats all i'm sayin

Ozz... you are a true gentleman! :)

blonddgirl777
10-06-2006, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by chan_bkny
... The suggestion of taking a hammer to the hard disk sounds good, but I don't want to startle the neighbors as these apartment walls are thin...

Don't miss out on that fun...
Take it outside!

bastardog
10-06-2006, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by blonddgirl777
Ozz... you are a true gentleman! :)

come on!.....He is just keeping the fun for himself.

blonddgirl777
10-06-2006, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by bastardog
come on!.....He is just keeping the fun for himself.

And why wouldn't he? L.O.L.


But I truely beleive that Ozzy is the kind of guy who thinks:"Well... if this girl would be me or my sister, I wouldn't want to see her naked pictures circulating on the net."...

What goes around, comes around! ;)

bastardog
10-06-2006, 12:23 PM
OK.....Ozzy, you are a gent.........i guess

blonddgirl777
10-06-2006, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by chan_bkny
That wouldn't work. I live in a historical landmark neighborhood where honking a car horn unnecessarily will get you a $300 fine.

Living in your neighborhood would cost ME!

FORD
10-07-2006, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by chan_bkny
This thread couldn't have come at a more opportune time. I just bought a new iMac to replace my first-generation iMac. I don't know how to transfer my files from the old computer to the new one other than emailing them to myself. I have a zip drive that was hooked up to the computer before, but the new Mac has a CD drive. And how do I delete all the files from the old computer? The suggestion of taking a hammer to the hard disk sounds good, but I don't want to startle the neighbors as these apartment walls are thin. What's a good program to download to delete my old files? Thanks.

I'm not a Mac expert, but I would think that you should be able to hook them up with a USB cable, or if you have a router, network the two machines.

as far as how to wipe a Mac drive completely, there's a lot of useful info here (http://www.loughborough.ac.uk/computing/policies/erase-mac.html)

FORD
10-07-2006, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
I wouldn't erase a hard disk.

People understandably dn't realise that when you delete stuff it isn't removed from the hard disk it's just marked as being deleted on the disk so easily recovered.

You can get software that writes over the top but it takes ages and it's too much like hard work.



Hard work? You're starting to sound like Chimpy! It's hard work I tell ya. Like cuttin' brush on my ranch.

It does take forever though. That's why I start the program at bedtime at home, or 4:59 PM at work, so the program can do most if not all of the work without me staring at the screen and cursing that it's taking too fucking long.

MERRYKISSMASS2U
10-07-2006, 06:53 PM
Eraser is free and easy.

It does take a long ass time, so you may want to consider the hammer method.

Panamark
10-07-2006, 11:19 PM
One word "BCWipe"

You can select the depth of erasing you want.
For most purposes even a one pass delete (quite fast)
will be enough to stop any hard disk recovery software
Joe Average would own...

*HOWEVER* the military, CIA/FBI have been known to
retrieve data that has been written over 6 times..
Scary, huh ! BCWipe allows a seven pass wipe that
is impossible to retrieve...

Hey Sesh, a good Drill does wonders too !!
If the actual disk platter inside is not damaged,
they can still open the unit and retrieve the data..

I used to service home computers for a living,
interesting point, I never serviced a PC that didnt
have at least one naked or pornographic image on
it.... Even on the old fogey's machines !!

And these were discovered by simple file search
from the start button....

Biggest idiot of them all. Gary Glitter !!
Takes his PC in for repair with a Hard Disk
full of Child Porn...
I bet he thought "Well the system doesnt seem
to work, therefore all those images must be gone
now" LOL :D

Im the Leader !! The Leader of the Dorks !!

m_dixon1984
10-08-2006, 05:57 AM
Here's another good link for a disk wiping tool I use at the office: http://dban.sourceforge.net/

Make sure you are doing 7 pass, random character, wipes as Panamark is correct in saying that anything less can still be retrieved.

Hitting the drive with the hammer doesn't erase the data it just makes the dirve unusable as is. Someone who really wants at the data could replace the controller card or just move the platters themselves to another case.

Experienced hackers can retrieve data from re-formatted drives, low-level formatted drives (replaces all data bits with a 0 or 1 in a single pass), and even some far more complex wiping methods. 7-pass, multi and random character wipes are currently the only safe data wiping method (approved by the Canadian military and Banks, BTW, as well as most American institutions).

M

MERRYKISSMASS2U
10-08-2006, 08:09 AM
The Peter Guttman method comes with Eraser as well.

Who couldn't tell Gary Glitter was a fag by

a) Looking at his name
b) Seeing his stupid ass costume

Nickdfresh
10-08-2006, 08:30 AM
This thread reminds me of an old joke:

Q: Why did the blond have White-Out™ all over her computer screen?

A: She's not a very good speller --duh!!!!
http://thumb.shutterstock.com/photos4/display_pic_with_logo/61004/61004,1149156578,2.jpg

http://forums.joerogan.net/images/smilies/rimshot.gif

Panamark
10-08-2006, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by MERRYKISSMASS2U
The Peter Guttman method comes with Eraser as well.

Who couldn't tell Gary Glitter was a fag by

a) Looking at his name
b) Seeing his stupid ass costume

Not sure he is a 100% fag.
I know the last court hearings he had to attend
involved young girls, not boys.

definately a pedo.....

Panamark
10-08-2006, 09:45 AM
and a dipshit !!

Ozzy Fudd
10-09-2006, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
This thread reminds me of an old joke:

Q: Why did the blond have White-Out™ all over her computer screen?

A: She's not a very good speller --duh!!!!
http://thumb.shutterstock.com/photos4/display_pic_with_logo/61004/61004,1149156578,2.jpg

http://forums.joerogan.net/images/smilies/rimshot.gif

OMG that's funny as hell

Ozzy Fudd
10-09-2006, 12:52 AM
Originally posted by blonddgirl777
Ozz... you are a true gentleman! :)
I do try..;)

Ozzy Fudd
10-09-2006, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by blonddgirl777
And why wouldn't he? L.O.L.


But I truely beleive that Ozzy is the kind of guy who thinks:"Well... if this girl would be me or my sister, I wouldn't want to see her naked pictures circulating on the net."...

What goes around, comes around! ;)

Do you know me or somethin...lol:D

Ozzy Fudd
10-09-2006, 12:58 AM
Originally posted by chan_bkny
This thread couldn't have come at a more opportune time. I just bought a new iMac to replace my first-generation iMac. I don't know how to transfer my files from the old computer to the new one other than emailing them to myself. I have a zip drive that was hooked up to the computer before, but the new Mac has a CD drive. And how do I delete all the files from the old computer? The suggestion of taking a hammer to the hard disk sounds good, but I don't want to startle the neighbors as these apartment walls are thin. What's a good program to download to delete my old files? Thanks.

I dont play with mac's...and using a BFH( Big Fuckin Hammer)on the Hard drive is a great idea like m_dixon1984 says.

binnie
10-09-2006, 04:00 AM
Someone say naked women?

mmmmmm.......

Hardrock69
10-09-2006, 09:45 AM
I use BCWipe.

If data cannot be retrieved after only 6 passes, that is cool.

I am wiping the free space on a second computer I have right now with the Peter Gutman scheme.....35 PASSES.

Woohoo!