PDA

View Full Version : Maiden perform entire new album live

Mr Badguy
10-05-2006, 06:20 PM
On the opening night of their American tour, their first date in support of the recently released "A matter of life and death" album, Iron Maiden performed the whole thing in order.

Set:

Different World
These Colours Don`t Run
Brighter than A Thousand Suns
The Pilgrim
The Longest Day
Out Of The Shadows
The Reincarnation Of Benjamin Breeg
For The Greater Good Of God
Lord Of Light
The Legacy
Fear Of The Dark
Iron Maiden
==========
2 Minutes To Midnight
The Evil That Men Do
Hallowed Be Thy Name

This is great if you are a fan of the new CD but I imagine there would have been a lot of fans expecting to hear a few surprises rather than the new album and FIVE classics, albeit well worn classics, from a band with one of the most amazing back catologues in metal.

I love "Fear of the dark", "Hallowed be thy name" etc. but how about pulling out "Rime of the ancient mariner" or "Phantom of the opera", especially if there will be another live CD at the end of the tour?

Mr. Vengeance
10-05-2006, 06:53 PM
Man...as a big fan, I'd have been royally pissed at that set. The new albums good, but I want to hear the classic stuff too! When I caught them two summer's ago at the Ampitheatre in Toronto, on a day off from the Ozzfest, they opened the show and then Bruce tells us, "Tonight we're only playing songs from the first four Maiden albums"...The place went fucking berzerk with cheers.

Mr Badguy
10-05-2006, 07:16 PM
I`m in two minds over this.

I get a kick out of a band playing a full album, especially a new album, in it`s entirity. It shows that they haven`t put anything on there that they couldn`t pull off live and they don`t feel there are any filler tracks that don`t need to be heard.

Also a lot of Maiden`s set lists have been pretty static since 1990, the "Early years" tour not withstanding.

On the other hand, it does take up alot of the set and I do believe there are a lot of fans that don`t bother with the new albums and go to the shows on the strength of their old records.

I think I would have enjoyed all of the the new stuff but would have been disappointed not only with the dearth of old stuff but also the choice of the same old stuff.

It will be interesting to see if they play the same set when I go to see them in December, after all, Maiden aren`t the type of band to be swayed by public opinion, even their own public.

Mr. Vengeance
10-05-2006, 07:22 PM
I think they might do it for a bit but if they start getting bad feedback at the shows, they'll phase out some of the new tunes.

I like some of these shows where a band plays an entire album, like Deep Purple just did their tour recently where they played all of Machine Head, however they played a long set, and they stuck the Machine Head part in the middle of the set. So you still got a lot of classics. Plus, there are already so many classics on Machine Head, that people wanted to hear those anyway, and Machine Head isn't that long an album. I doubt most Maiden fans that night were happy to hear that whole album (70+ minutes) and not hear Number of the Beast, Run to the Hills, among many many others.

Mr Badguy
10-05-2006, 07:31 PM
Wow, no "The number of the Beast".

I could be wrong but I think that could be the first gig that Maiden haven`t played that since 1981.

Tiki-Tom
10-06-2006, 12:26 AM
Sounds great to me. They are touring the U.S again and that is amazing enough. The set list has been in need of a major change for a long time. I can see how it might disappoint some people but for me it sounds refreshing. I can think of better songs for the five classics played but the "A matter of life and death" set is way cool. It would be killer if they could add some of their b sides into the set list.

Hardrock69
10-06-2006, 01:41 AM
Unfortunately they are only playing a dozen or so shows.

Hey if anyone gets bootleg DVDs of any shows on this tour,k I want a copy.
:cool:

PHOENIX
10-06-2006, 07:26 PM
I'm going to see them next Tuesday for the first time since 1992. I hope they do not play the whole fucking album. I wanna hear the old shit!

Revan
10-07-2006, 02:44 AM
Just another fucking stupid decision from Iron Maiden. The new album's not bad, but it's not good enough to merit a cover to cover play through. Obviously, this will set them up for yet another failed American "tour", giving Bruce more fuel for his "Americans don't understand good music like Europeans do" rants that he seems to love to engage in. Bruce has certainly done a great job of making his disdain for American audiences public knowledge over the years. They certainly won't see a nickel from me, and I hope others boycot them too. What a ripoff. If they wanted to play a full album, they should have made it Piece of Mind or Powerslave, something that actually deserves it.

Mr Badguy
10-07-2006, 07:01 AM
The solution, I think, is to do what Rush do and dump the support act.

Maiden could easily play a three hour show.

Start off with a few vintage numbers then perform "A matter of life and death".

After a fifteen minute break they could come back on and tear down the joint with the usual numbers and a couple of more obscure choices.

With their more relaxed touring schedule these days it wouldn`t be too pressing for them.

Mr. Vengeance
10-07-2006, 11:27 AM
I really dislike concerts where the band takes a break midway. Motley Crue did it on their last tour, and yeah, it was a long show, but, it kills the momentum. I always find the second half never has a chance to regain the excitement of the first half. Crue did a good thing and had that animated film playing during the ten minute break, so that actually did at least attempt to keep the "feel" of a show going.

PHOENIX
10-08-2006, 08:31 PM
The thing is that if a band is going to play a whole album it should be one of their classic albums.

SparkieD
10-09-2006, 12:52 AM
You know what. I am sick of hearing all these people complaining about Maiden's set list. I could give a fuck if they played Lawrence Welk or even the Captain and Fucking Tenille's entire catalog. I'd just be so damned happy to even get to see them!

If they kept on doing the "hits" people would just call them a nostalgia act. I guess Bruce is right in some ways. Some people just can't be pleased.

Keep on bitching, People! Just give 'em another reason to not want to tour (especially the US) any more than they are lately!

And those of you who are lucky enough to have them tour remotely close to you, be fucking thankful!

binnie
10-09-2006, 03:38 AM
I think I'd wanna hear more classics.

No disrespect to the new record, it's their best for many, many years.

But the whole thing at the expense of so many other favs?

Not too sure.

Maybe they figure because they did the "classic" tour last time round (Iron-Maiden to Piece of Mind, right?) that they wanted to mix it up this time around...

Mr. Vengeance
10-09-2006, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by SparkieD
You know what. I am sick of hearing all these people complaining about Maiden's set list. I could give a fuck if they played Lawrence Welk or even the Captain and Fucking Tenille's entire catalog. I'd just be so damned happy to even get to see them!

If they kept on doing the "hits" people would just call them a nostalgia act. I guess Bruce is right in some ways. Some people just can't be pleased.

Keep on bitching, People! Just give 'em another reason to not want to tour (especially the US) any more than they are lately!

And those of you who are lucky enough to have them tour remotely close to you, be fucking thankful!

Oh please....What people are saying isn't going to stop the band from touring. And at the price of concert tickets these days, if I'm paying that amount to see Maiden, I'd better be hearing a SHITLOAD of the classic stuff, and not the entire new album. They've been around a long time, they're not stupid. They KNOW what the crowd wants-GIVE IT TO THEM!

binnie
10-09-2006, 12:12 PM
I still don't understand why their US tour is so small, didn't they go down a storm at Ozzfest?

fe_lung
10-09-2006, 02:58 PM
I'm of two minds on this one. On the one hand I'm always happy to see a band shake up their set list (and I'm especially happy to see old war horses get dropped from the set - I'm talking to you, U2! ). But this seems a little light on the back catalog. They should have dropped in another 4 to 6 classics.

I wish more acts would take a hint from Springsteen. He knows how to put together a set list. about 2/3 of whatever album he's promoting, 6 or 8 of the huge hits and 5 or 6 rarities. On top of that, he changes the set every night so each show gets something special. Pleases the casual fan, the hardcore fan, and the super-duper scary hardcore fan.

SparkieD
10-09-2006, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by Mr. Vengeance
Oh please....What people are saying isn't going to stop the band from touring. And at the price of concert tickets these days, if I'm paying that amount to see Maiden, I'd better be hearing a SHITLOAD of the classic stuff, and not the entire new album. They've been around a long time, they're not stupid. They KNOW what the crowd wants-GIVE IT TO THEM!

And you know what else...they aren't going to cave in to what you say you "better be hearing." If you don't go, guess what. They won't miss you.

Take a look at their current itinerary. It's not lookin' like they particularly give two shits about what everybody wants. To some of us, they may as well have stopped touring.

PHOENIX
10-11-2006, 12:07 AM
I just got back in from seeing Maiden. They put on one hell of a show. Bruce was having a good night on vocals and the band were dead on. They did play the whole new album. It was the same set list that was mentioned at the beginning of this thread. I would have liked to have heard more oldies but i had a good time anyways. I noticed that Maiden has a lot of new young fans. The last time i saw them they must have played to about 5000 people. This show on the other hand was sold out with roughly 16 000 in attendance.

ELVIS
10-11-2006, 12:29 AM
Hmmm...

I don't care what they play...

I'm pumped to catch a show...

:elvis:

binnie
10-11-2006, 03:25 AM
Originally posted by PHOENIX
I just got back in from seeing Maiden. They put on one hell of a show. Bruce was having a good night on vocals and the band were dead on. They did play the whole new album. It was the same set list that was mentioned at the beginning of this thread. I would have liked to have heard more oldies but i had a good time anyways. I noticed that Maiden has a lot of new young fans. The last time i saw them they must have played to about 5000 people. This show on the other hand was sold out with roughly 16 000 in attendance.

Sounds great, glad you had a good time!

PHOENIX
10-11-2006, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by binnie
Sounds great, glad you had a good time!

I just saw Bruce and Adrian interviewed on the local french tv station. Adrian is married to a local french woman and comes here often to Montreal to visit his inlaws.

SparkieD
10-11-2006, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by PHOENIX

You just had to come in here and rub it in, didn't you? http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/traurig/sad-smiley-001.gifGlad it was a good show!

Antman
10-14-2006, 03:22 PM
I saw them last night at the Meadowlands and boy was I disappointed. Good crowd, they sounded good, but had I known it would be all new shit, I would have stayed home. No Trooper, Run to the Hills? That's sacrelige

rustoffa
10-15-2006, 11:26 PM
I could give a fuck if they played Lawrence Welk or even the Captain and Fucking Tenille's entire catalog.

You know, that's actually a grate idea. I'm thinking some bubble blowing machines during the "Love Will Keep Us Together" closer.

Throw in a few Carpenters' songs, and motherfuckers would just set the whole arena on fire!

Personally? I'd pay good money to see it.

Get it together dipshits!

Mr. Vengeance
10-16-2006, 12:19 PM
Since the other thread was closed, I say this to Sparkie...calm down, quit taking it so personally. This topic was essentially DEAD until you decided to start a thread about Nicko's dumb ramblings.

SparkieD
10-16-2006, 03:30 PM
Since the other thread was closed, I say this to Sparkie...calm down, quit taking it so personally. This topic was essentially DEAD until you decided to start a thread about Nicko's dumb ramblings.

Our little debate wasn't enough to raise my blood pressure. I didn't take your comments as pot shots either. Calming down not needed here.

As far as the other thread, I think an explanation from a member of the band was quite relevant, meaning that the DEAD topic needed to be refreshed. And whether or not you think Nicko's comments are dumb, HE is an authority on the subject.

It actually saddens me that a fan as big as you claim to be has passed up two golden opportunities to see what probably is/was an excellent show.

Mr. Vengeance
10-16-2006, 06:35 PM
Our little debate wasn't enough to raise my blood pressure. I didn't take your comments as pot shots either. Calming down not needed here.

As far as the other thread, I think an explanation from a member of the band was quite relevant, meaning that the DEAD topic needed to be refreshed. And whether or not you think Nicko's comments are dumb, HE is an authority on the subject.

It actually saddens me that a fan as big as you claim to be has passed up two golden opportunities to see what probably is/was an excellent show.

I've seen them on their last 4 tours, this time I decided to take a break. The set list didn't help me to change my mind last minute, either.

Dave's Bitch
10-16-2006, 07:33 PM
Im seeing maiden in December and i kinda been a bit put off.i didnt much like the new album,kinda weak in comparrison,and from what i have heard they are playing all the new album then a few of the classics.But yeh i dont think alot of the new album

binnie
10-17-2006, 04:28 AM
Originally posted by Dave's Bitch
Im seeing maiden in December and i kinda been a bit put off.i didnt much like the new album,kinda weak in comparrison,and from what i have heard they are playing all the new album then a few of the classics.But yeh i dont think alot of the new album

Really?

What is it you don't like about it?

SparkieD
10-17-2006, 11:25 AM
I've seen them on their last 4 tours, this time I decided to take a break. The set list didn't help me to change my mind last minute, either.

I've never heard of "taking a break" from seeing one of your favorite bands. Now, if they were constantly on tour or if you had to travel very far to see them, I might be able to understand that logic.

Mr. Vengeance
10-17-2006, 06:55 PM
I've never heard of "taking a break" from seeing one of your favorite bands. Now, if they were constantly on tour or if you had to travel very far to see them, I might be able to understand that logic.

Well, there's only so much budget a person has for entertainment, and since I've seen them the last four times they came here, I figured I'd save the money for something else this time. Especially after hearing the set list. Is that good enough for you???? Do I have to answer to YOU about who I go to see and what I spend my money on??? What exactly about THAT logic can you not comprehend????

SparkieD
10-17-2006, 09:52 PM
Well, there's only so much budget a person has for entertainment, and since I've seen them the last four times they came here, I figured I'd save the money for something else this time. Especially after hearing the set list. Is that good enough for you???? Do I have to answer to YOU about who I go to see and what I spend my money on??? What exactly about THAT logic can you not comprehend????

GEEZ!!! Talk about somebody who needs to calm down!

Look, I could give a fuck about your finances. You don't have to answer to me about shit.

However, I resent that you can bitch about your allotment for entertainment not long after stressing in another thread that I should TRAVEL if I want to see my favorite band. Can you imagine the expense of having both breadwinners in a household having to take off work, take a kid out of school, buy three plane tickets, hotel, concert tix, etc?

Maiden hasn't played within 350 miles of my town in 15 years-700+ on this tour! They've only played my town once (in 1981-my very first concert.) I have always had to travel to see them.

¿COMPRENDE?

Mr. Vengeance
10-18-2006, 06:37 PM
Whatever Sparkie....You're right and I'm wrong. And any comment I might make, you will accuse me of the same thing, like you always do. I'm a complete idiot for not spending my money on a Maiden concert to see that SHITTY FUCKING SET LIST. It's MY decision to spend money on travel and tickets to WHEREVER I GO SEE A SHOW. It has nothing to do with you, so just deal with your own life, & quit fucking worrying about what others think about Maiden issues.

Now, answer me by telling me that I should deal with my own life.

Jesus Tiki...I don't envy you having to deal with this fucking bullshit all day.

ELVIS
10-18-2006, 07:05 PM
LMAO!

I expected to read about Iron Maiden...

:D

Mr. Vengeance
10-18-2006, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
LMAO!

I expected to read about Iron Maiden...

Started out that way...but anytime you say anything slightly negative about anything Maiden does, she loses her everloving mind. I had to argue with her about the fucking merits of X-Factor!!! X-FACTOR LICKED THE SWEAT OFF A DEAD MAN'S BALLS!!!! Yet she was pissed that I didn't like it, and that I suggested that no real Maiden fan would have.

Tiki-Tom
10-18-2006, 09:34 PM

Jesus Tiki...I don't envy you having to deal with this fucking bullshit all day.

No worries here. See, around this dojo life is good. The woman is quite the sparring partner when riled up, and that, my friend, is a good thing. Sure we don't always agree on things, but if I "respectfully dissagree" she's done with it soon enough and vice versa. It's the way things should be. Hell, whether you agree or not you may surprise yourself and learn something if you listen with both ears.

That being said, I tend to side with her on said subject. I think it's refreshing to see great bands do the unexpected. It makes for a special "once in a lifetime" experience. Even if I didn't approve of the band's choices this year, no sweat. I'll get to see them do their "same old thing" soon enough.

SparkieD
10-18-2006, 11:53 PM
Whatever Sparkie....You're right and I'm wrong. And any comment I might make, you will accuse me of the same thing, like you always do. I'm a complete idiot for not spending my money on a Maiden concert to see that SHITTY FUCKING SET LIST. It's MY decision to spend money on travel and tickets to WHEREVER I GO SEE A SHOW. It has nothing to do with you, so just deal with your own life, & quit fucking worrying about what others think about Maiden issues.

Now, answer me by telling me that I should deal with my own life.

No, I'm answering you by saying I think you're pretty pathetic if you think I even CARE where you go or who you go see, or what you spend your money on.

Tiki has no problems here. He knows how to engage in a healthy debate without being insulting or feeling insulted.

I don't know what makes you think I took your posts so personal. You are entitled to your opinion as I am mine.

Started out that way...but anytime you say anything slightly negative about anything Maiden does, she loses her everloving mind. I had to argue with her about the fucking merits of X-Factor!!! X-FACTOR LICKED THE SWEAT OFF A DEAD MAN'S BALLS!!!! Yet she was pissed that I didn't like it, and that I suggested that no real Maiden fan would have.

You know what, Vengie. I don't care if you don't like The X-Factor. Matter of fact, I'm so damned glad you DON'T like it because that's one less thing I have in common with you. You were way off base whan you said I wasn't a real Maiden fan. THAT is what pissed me off.

News flash. There are a LOT of Maiden fans who don't like that album, but nobody else I've debated with about it have suggested something as asinine as "she's no true Maiden fan because she loves a certain Maiden album." For that matter, there are some people right here in this forum that aren't happy with the setlist, but YOU are the only one who has taken such offense(so far:D) that I am happy with it.

I was actually enjoying our discussion at one point. Some people can respect another person's opinion while holding their own. Apparently you aren't one of them.

ELVIS
10-19-2006, 12:19 AM
I'd just like to see Maiden...

I don't want to know what X whatever does with balls, dead or alive...

But the new Maiden album seems good enough in any respect...

Sure, I'd love a concert of the classics, but I JUST WANT TO SEE MAIDEN !!

SparkieD
10-19-2006, 12:42 AM

WORD!!!

But all this talk about balls can make a girl blushhttp://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/sprachlos/speechless-smiley-036.gif

ELVIS
10-19-2006, 12:49 AM
What's your number...

SparkieD
10-19-2006, 01:00 AM
What's your number...

http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/sprachlos/speechless-smiley-036.gif911-TIKIhttp://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/sprachlos/speechless-smiley-036.gif

ELVIS
10-19-2006, 01:08 AM
I just couldn't resist...;)

SparkieD
10-19-2006, 01:19 AM
:DFive stars to you for making me smile. This thread was in need of some levity. Thanks:D

ELVIS
10-19-2006, 01:34 AM
Anytime...;)

binnie
10-19-2006, 03:05 AM

Elvis, that cracked me up!

ELVIS
10-19-2006, 03:33 AM
:)

Mr. Vengeance
10-19-2006, 05:29 PM
No, I'm answering you by saying I think you're pretty pathetic if you think I even CARE where you go or who you go see, or what you spend your money on.

Tiki has no problems here. He knows how to engage in a healthy debate without being insulting or feeling insulted.

I don't know what makes you think I took your posts so personal. You are entitled to your opinion as I am mine.

You know what, Vengie. I don't care if you don't like The X-Factor. Matter of fact, I'm so damned glad you DON'T like it because that's one less thing I have in common with you. You were way off base whan you said I wasn't a real Maiden fan. THAT is what pissed me off.

News flash. There are a LOT of Maiden fans who don't like that album, but nobody else I've debated with about it have suggested something as asinine as "she's no true Maiden fan because she loves a certain Maiden album." For that matter, there are some people right here in this forum that aren't happy with the setlist, but YOU are the only one who has taken such offense(so far:D) that I am happy with it.

I was actually enjoying our discussion at one point. Some people can respect another person's opinion while holding their own. Apparently you aren't one of them.

Oh shut the fuck up and make Tiki dinner, bitch.....

Mr Badguy
10-19-2006, 06:45 PM
I like "The X Factor".

I would rather listen to that than "No Prayer..." or "Fear of the Dark".

SparkieD
10-19-2006, 07:17 PM

Ain't you the bitch who was whining in a thread or two about not having a woman? Well I can see why. Why don't you go buy yourself a cheap hooker? God knows you are one frustrated motherfucker! While you're at it buy a fucking clue, ya stupid cunt!

Mr. Vengeance
10-19-2006, 08:10 PM
Ain't you the bitch who was whining in a thread or two about not having a woman? Well I can see why. Why don't you go buy yourself a cheap hooker? God knows you are one frustrated motherfucker! While you're at it buy a fucking clue, ya stupid cunt!

I was joking you dumb bitch. Way to keep up with the program....

SparkieD
10-19-2006, 09:16 PM

I can take a joke. I can hang, but when you call me 'bitch', you're gonna get served! Don't you know anything about chicks, Vengie?

Mr. Vengeance
10-19-2006, 09:25 PM
Yeah..you really served me, there baby...You regurgitate what others say about you. I accuse you of getting worked up- your response? "You're the one getting worked up". I tell you to relax..."YOU should relax." Then you can't understand a joke, so you start throwing around nothing but curse words.

Bottom mine here Sparkie, YOU are the one with the problem. You don't like someone saying anything negative about Maiden and you lose your ever loving mind if anyone does. I simply told you to knock it off. I really couldn't care less if others say something negative about Maiden, you obviously do. Now, leave me the hell alone. You're boring the living hell out of me.

SparkieD
10-19-2006, 10:12 PM
Yeah..you really served me, there baby...You regurgitate what others say about you. I accuse you of getting worked up- your response? "You're the one getting worked up". I tell you to relax..."YOU should relax." Then you can't understand a joke, so you start throwing around nothing but curse words.

Bottom mine here Sparkie, YOU are the one with the problem. You don't like someone saying anything negative about Maiden and you lose your ever loving mind if anyone does. I simply told you to knock it off. I really couldn't care less if others say something negative about Maiden, you obviously do. Now, leave me the hell alone. You're boring the living hell out of me.

If you are so bored, why do you keep on responding?

There's a reason you keep on getting crap from me, and believe me, it isn't because you are the most interesting person to talk to in this forum.

You obviously aren't paying attention, because there are others here who have said negative things about Maiden. And guess what...I don't care what you or anybody else says about them. Point out to me where I have "lost my mind" to anybody other than you about that.

Believe it or not, I have plenty of negative crap to say about them myself. (Bruce's shitty attitude about Americans, the tour not being spread out enough, all the re-re-re-issues, Virtual IX, the million different ways they nickel and dime the fans, crappy album covers, the stupid new video, etc, etc...)

However, you crossed the line when you said I wasn't a real Maiden fan. What makes you the expert on what makes a real fan? Tell me, please, 'cuz I missed that meeting. You said that shit to Tiki before I was even a member of this forum. And Why??? Because YOU don't approve of me liking The X-Factor. And now YOU don't approve of me liking the new setlist.

I never even said you were wrong for not liking the setlist. What I did say was that people who can see them on this tour should be thankful because at least they are that fortunate. Some of us would be happy to see them play any setlist.

You wanna be left alone? Don't respond to me. It's that simple.

Mr. Vengeance
10-19-2006, 10:17 PM
Whatever you say, Sparkie.....whatever you fucking say.....

rustoffa
10-19-2006, 10:54 PM

That's pretty fucking harsh. Now, I don't have any vested interest in either side of this, HOWEVER:

If you really wanna flame the fuck out of something? Go to the newly-hatched Neil Young thread. It's a grate cuntcept, as I really have no fucking idea what the fuck Neil Young had to do with anything.

I'm going back to Main.

Peace out.

Tiki-Tom
10-20-2006, 12:06 AM

Whoa! A lot has gone down since I left for work today!

My girl's tough so I will reserve comment with one exception. If that was indeed a joke, I suggest you save your sense of humor for internet situations. That kind of talk wouldn't fly in person if you get my drift.

Cheers:D

Mr. Vengeance
10-20-2006, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by Tiki-Tom
Whoa! A lot has gone down since I left for work today!

My girl's tough so I will reserve comment with one exception. If that was indeed a joke, I suggest you save your sense of humor for internet situations. That kind of talk wouldn't fly in person if you get my drift.

Cheers:D

Well, it was. But I'd say it if you were there or not if I felt like it. Let's drop it right there.

Jack68
10-20-2006, 08:07 PM
I thought the show was great,40 minutes from my house.I like the new stuff since my middle name is stuck in the past.Bruce sounds fantastic.

Tiki-Tom
10-20-2006, 08:57 PM

Well, it was. But I'd say it if you were there or not if I felt like it. Let's drop it right there.

Oh, I'm sure you would say it if you felt like it. At least you wear your stupidity on your sleeve.

Now we can "drop it right there."

Oh, I get it. You want the last word.

Mr. Vengeance
10-21-2006, 09:44 AM
Oh, I'm sure you would say it if you felt like it. At least you wear your stupidity on your sleeve.

Now we can "drop it right there."

Oh, I get it. You want the last word.

That's right. I do. Now shut the fuck up. I said drop it. Both you and your woman shut the fuck up and move on to another topic.

I love how people can't resist firing off and getting into a war, then accuse everyone else of wanting the last word. Someone has to have the last word, I want it, so shut the fuck up. Go lay out your useless internet threats somewhere else. I come here to hang with the Roth Army, not argue the merits of fucking Maiden, (who I love as much as the next guy), for a week, and then have some internet tough guy and his bitch start laying out threats. Take a fucking valium, both of you, go to your bedroom and bang, and maybe get out some of this fucking aggression you have. Then come back and post, once you get it out of your system.

I have nothing against either of you, really, but you're both fucking annoying as hell.

Now THAT'S the last word.

SparkieD
10-21-2006, 11:31 AM
At least you wear your stupidity on your sleeve.

That's right. I do.

Hahahahaheeheehahahaheeheeheehahahahahahaha....... ........

Least he's honest.

Listen, Vengie. You ain't gonna get the last word by name-calling and demanding "shut the fuck up." And as for "THAT'S the last word," you really are stretching if you think you can say whatever you please and dictate how others will respond.

You really are in dire need of a reading comprehension course. One in sociology wouldn't hurt, either.

Now, I couldn't care less about the last word. You want it? Try to post something with some common sense.

jharp84
10-21-2006, 12:08 PM
Saw Maiden wenesday night Chicago! Fucking awesome just to hear the band live on stage! Excellent light show as usual! i AGREE I would add more tunes to the show then do the new cd(Kicks ass!) middle, close w/more classics! How about opening up w/invaders! That was never played live! I saw them 3 times on number of beast tour! get rid of the 5 tunes they close with and throw in some rarities! Bands are fucked to think we want to see I.E "You shook me all night long" played every tour! etc.,etc!. Botoom line MAiden live is a treat! Give the new stuff a chance and you should still enjoy the show!

MERRYKISSMASS2U
10-21-2006, 03:37 PM
What's your number...

I am not a numbah! I'm a free man!

Mr. Vengeance
10-21-2006, 06:35 PM
Hahahahaheeheehahahaheeheeheehahahahahahaha....... ........

Least he's honest.

Listen, Vengie. You ain't gonna get the last word by name-calling and demanding "shut the fuck up." And as for "THAT'S the last word," you really are stretching if you think you can say whatever you please and dictate how others will respond.

You really are in dire need of a reading comprehension course. One in sociology wouldn't hurt, either.

Now, I couldn't care less about the last word. You want it? Try to post something with some common sense.

Shut up, cunt. No one here cares what you think.

SparkieD
10-21-2006, 06:49 PM
Shut up, cunt. No one here cares what you think.

Do you know anything besides "shut up?" Go choke on a dead man's dick!

Mr. Vengeance
10-21-2006, 07:59 PM
Do you know anything besides "shut up?" Go choke on a dead man's dick!

Shut the fuck up, cunt face. Leave talking about music to the men, and VH fans, you waste of fucking space.

MERRYKISSMASS2U
10-21-2006, 08:01 PM
As a neutral party, I'm asking you both nicely to shut the fuck up.

There.... that's settled.

Mr. Vengeance
10-21-2006, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by MERRYKISSMASS2U
As a neutral party, I'm asking you both nicely to shut the fuck up.

There.... that's settled.

Nicely. No. They should shut the fuck up.

SparkieD
10-21-2006, 11:30 PM
You're in luck because I AM going to shut up right after this post.

I can't believe you've reduced me to playing your half-witted little say-something-contemptuous-and-she'll-respond game. Well, you're done making as ass of me. I've been wasting all this time proving you're an idiot while you've been doing an impressive job of that all by yourself. You just don't need my help any more.

I also just realized that this is probably the most attention you've gotten from a woman in a very long time. It disgusts me to think I've been giving you any consideration whatsoever.

Oh, and I laughed so hard I almost peed my pants when you called me "cunt face." That was some FUNNY SHIT!

So go ahead, say something else, call me some more names, talk more bullshit, PROVE EVERYTHING I'VE SAID ABOUT YOU TO BE TRUE. I dare you! You'll be playing your juvenile game all by yourself, Little Boy.

Mr. Vengeance
10-22-2006, 10:18 AM
I think anyone who's read your silly posts knows who's to blame for this.

You're a crybaby who was uspet that people actually had thier negative thoughts on Maiden and you whined about it. When I pointed this out, you whined more, and accused me of the same stuff you were obviously doing. Then Tiki got his ass involved, coming to the rescue of his woman, so far as pulling the gayest of gay internet stunts, the "You wouldn't say that if I was there, or else" blast. I called him on that. Then it was the "You always want the last word" complaint, which is silly as hell, since the two of you have kept this going more than anyone. I've pretty much given up on this thread, making lame "Shut up" posts, rather than respond, and you two still don't get the hint.

So, go drop dead along with your partner. No one here will miss either of your witty posts.