PDA

View Full Version : Megadeth.com Columnist Selling Her Collection

SparkieD
10-11-2006, 09:45 PM
Hey, Merrykissmas...only four days left!

From Blabbermouth.com:

"Former MEGADETH 'She-Wolf' Selling Entire Collection On eBay - Oct. 11, 2006

Former Miss Arizona and longtime Megadeth.com "She-Wolf" columnist Heather Keckler is selling off the entire MEGADETH collection that she accumulated in the 14 years that she was a MEGADETH fan. When asked why she is getting rid of the material now, Keckler reportedly declined to comment other than to say that she is no longer a fan of MEGADETH and Dave Mustaine.

In a posting on her eBay auction page, Keckler writes: "I have put everything that I own that has anything to do with MEGADETH up on the auction block. Some of you may recognize or remember me, I volunteered my time and worked on www.megadeth.com from July of 1997 to September of 2006 as a System Lord (username: hbomb) on the message boards, and also was a columnist under several different monikers.

"Around the time 'Cryptic Writings' was released, I started out as 'Miss Megadeth.com', and posted a fact about MEGADETH in my column every week. Then, along with the release of 'Risk' I transitioned the column into 'Catnip', and chronicled the process while the megamen were recording the album...up to and including its release and the tour that followed. Ultimately, I was known as 'She-Wolf', and had a Q&A column on Megadeth.com where the fans could send in questions, and I answered them...acting as a liaison between the band and the fans. My voice can be heard in a spoken voice-over on two songs off of the album 'The World Needs A Hero', the title track and '1000 Times Goodbye'.

"I am getting rid of all of the MEGADETH paraphernalia that I had accumulated in the 14 years that I was a MEGADETH fan, and I had so much stuff that I decided to divide it into two different lots. That way, two lucky bidders will have a chance to win instead of just one. In each lot you will find some very special rare items such as CDs, shirts, posters, and some quirky Dave Mustaine/MEGADETH-related merch and memoribilia that I no longer want. The items that are in the two lots have been selected and grouped together for a reason, are not interchangable, and come as you see them listed. Thank you for your understanding. All items are used/opened unless otherwise noted. The lucky winners will also receive a handful of things that I will throw in with each lot as a bonus that are not itemized, items such as MEGADETH- and Dave Mustaine-related photos, newspaper article clippings, etc. that I think a MEGADETH fan might enjoy, but are not worth listing."

Lot A can be viewed at this location. Lot B can be viewed here.

For more information on Heather Keckler, visit www.heatherkeckler.com or www.myspace.com/heatherkeckler. "

All you perverts be sure to check her website. She's quite pretty in a Pamela-Anderson-prior-to-cosmetic-enhancements kind of way.

EbDawson
10-12-2006, 09:09 AM
Dave must have turned her down. Big Loss. Just another dumb blonde.

Panamark
10-12-2006, 09:50 AM
I wonder what her reasons are, other than the obvious
cashing in.. ???

EbDawson
10-12-2006, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by Panamark
I wonder what her reasons are, other than the obvious
cashing in.. ???

I can't find a darn thing about it at the Megadeth forums. Who knows? I know that there was some part of the site called She-Wolf but I had never heard about her til this thread.

Panamark, got your tix for Gigantour downunder yet? It's an awesome show!

Mr Grimsdale
10-12-2006, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by SparkieD
All you perverts be sure to check her website. She's quite pretty in a Pamela-Anderson-prior-to-cosmetic-enhancements kind of way.

I fookin' would!

How come I can never meet a female Megadeth fan who looks like that?
OK, how come I can never meet a female Megadeth fan?
Hmm... OK, how come I can never meet a female?

WARF
10-12-2006, 01:53 PM
It's obviously why she is no longer a fan.

Just listen to the last couple albums.

EbDawson
10-12-2006, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by WARF
It's obviously why she is no longer a fan.

Just listen to the last couple albums.

Which would prove she is a dumb blonde.

SparkieD
10-12-2006, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by Mr Grimsdale
I fookin' would!

How come I can never meet a female Megadeth fan who looks like that?
OK, how come I can never meet a female Megadeth fan?
Hmm... OK, how come I can never meet a female?

Well, there are chicks who love Megadeth ...one started this thread:D You just gotta look around.

SparkieD
10-12-2006, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by EbDawson

What's so far-fetched about the possibility of Dave just being a jerk? He's pretty well-known for that. Besides, she doesn't look like she would have much trouble not getting turned down elsewhere.

binnie
10-13-2006, 02:53 AM
Why would you stop being a fan after what 14 years?

Makes no sense to me.....

Revan
10-14-2006, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by binnie
Why would you stop being a fan after what 14 years?

Makes no sense to me.....

Remember that band Van Halen? I was a fan of them for years, too.

Not that hard to happen, sometimes.

MERRYKISSMASS2U
10-14-2006, 10:55 AM
I love Megadeth, but I wouldn't waste my money on a pile of junk.

Those days stopped when I stopped liking KISS.

SparkieD
10-14-2006, 01:30 PM
Well, she can't be playing with a full deck. She was an onstage dancer for Spammy last yearhttp://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/wuerg/vomit-smiley-007.gif

EbDawson
10-15-2006, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by SparkieD
Well, she can't be playing with a full deck. She was an onstage dancer for Spammy last yearhttp://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/wuerg/vomit-smiley-007.gif

Ergo, the dumb blonde scenario fits. Maybe too much cabo wabo. :D

mako_kimura
10-15-2006, 11:12 AM
"Dumb"? Did you read her homepage, she's got a bachelor's in human nutrition and sciences. You kinda need a functioning brain for that

EbDawson
10-15-2006, 01:37 PM
You need a functioning brain to open a can of soup too, doesn't mean you're a genius. Whatever though, she's another Einstein if that'll make you happy.

thepunisher360
01-25-2022, 09:44 AM

I'm replying to this old post because I had something to do with her getting rid of her Megadeth collection. Here's the real reason she got rid of everything. Dave was cheating on his wife and Heather was his side chick. I leaked all this back then and posted on Blabbermouth about it. Dave Mustaine saw what I wrote on there and he started going off on Heather in private on the Megadeth Forums. She got pissed off and that's why she's no longer a fan. EbDawson so you were close enough. lol

twonabomber
01-26-2022, 05:00 AM
okay?

and?