PDA

View Full Version : Mel Gibson Acquires Nuclear Weapon

Hardrock69
10-13-2006, 10:19 AM
The elite club of nuclear powers gained a new member today as the actor Mel Gibson conducted what he called a successful nuclear test in Malibu, California.

With all eyes on North Korean dictator Kim Jong-Il and his nuclear ambitions in recent days, the international community was stunned to learn that the controversial Australian actor had been quietly developing a nuclear weapon of his own.

But after digging a massive hole in the beach at Malibu and then detonating the nuclear device underground, Mr. Gibson held a press conference to say that he had initiated a nuclear program to guarantee his own security.

"There are a lot of people out to get me, and I think you know who they are," Mr. Gibson said.

Moments after the actor's announcement, the Malibu nuclear blast became the topic of heated debate in the United Nations, drawing strong words of condemnation from Danny Gillerman, Israel's ambassador to the U.N.

"Iran getting a nuclear weapon was one thing, but this Mel Gibson business will not be tolerated," he said.

Davis Logsdon, director of the Nuclear Proliferation Institute at the University of Minnesota, said that Mr. Gibson's acquisition of a nuclear weapon casts "an ominous cloud" over the prospects for world peace.

"The fact that Mel Gibson now has a nuke is going to inspire other angry celebrities to acquire nukes of their own," Mr. Logsdon said. "Is the world really prepared to see nuclear weapons in the hands of Star Jones, or Liza Minnelli?"

Elsewhere, Jennifer Aniston says that she and Vince Vaughn have not broken up, according to a story published today in "Yeah, Right" magazine.

http://www.borowitzreport.com/

ULTRAMAN VH
10-13-2006, 10:43 AM
Maybe he can use it on Louis Farakon. The pussy media doesn't say a damn thing, when he makes anti semitic remarks.

FORD
10-13-2006, 11:34 AM
Does this mean the IDF is going to start bombing the shit out of Malibu? :(

knuckleboner
10-13-2006, 01:46 PM
i didn't know hans blix had phil mickleson/bill parcells-esque mansugar tits.

MERRYKISSMASS2U
10-13-2006, 01:58 PM
Watch out Israel!

Holy wars!...........

Nickdfresh
10-13-2006, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by ULTRAMAN VH
Maybe he can use it on Louis Farakon. The pussy media doesn't say a damn thing, when he makes anti semitic remarks.

When's the last time you've heard anything about Farrakhan? The media ignores him, except of course extremist right wings sites with some "point" to make about the media, who by extension actually give him a forum and publicity. The only recent mention of his name I've heard was in a small news story about how he's dying of cancer.:cool:

Nickdfresh
10-13-2006, 02:16 PM
BTW ULTRABOY, isn't Gibson one of those "Hollyweird" celebrities?

ELVIS
10-13-2006, 02:19 PM
"Right wingS sites" ??

What are you babbling about this time ??

Name one, or better yet, show us one of these so called sites...:rolleyes:

FORD
10-13-2006, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
"Right wingS sites" ??

Freak Republic(an) (http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/search?m=all;o=time;s=Louis%20Farrakhan)

Nickdfresh
10-13-2006, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
"Right wingS sites" ??

Oh, is that a typical Elnus jab at my grammar. Typical weak minded flame from a feeble jackoff.

I mean, usually I just ignore your ninth-grade level monosyllabic skills and frequent errors, as most do, because if just makes one look lame when you point that shit out as flame-bait.

ELVIS
10-13-2006, 03:29 PM
"Because if just makes" ??

FORD
10-13-2006, 03:47 PM
Elvis, you're obviously on drugs this week. My only question is, did you have a relapse, or did some misguided doctor prescribe the shit?

Either way, you might want to stop taking them. Or get to a rehab clinic if you can't. :(

Hardrock69
10-14-2006, 01:54 AM
Yeah he seems to be a little bizarre this week....
:confused:

Nickdfresh
10-14-2006, 07:05 AM
Yeah, especially when he claims I am stalking him, when it is in fact he who posts back to me? Fascinating.

scamper
10-14-2006, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
BTW ULTRABOY, isn't Gibson one of those "Hollyweird" celebrities?

Yes