PDA

View Full Version : Gay blogger says he will "out" a Republican senator on Tuesday

FORD
10-16-2006, 11:07 PM
Busy day...
Regular readers know that I have not reported on a number of figures over the past two years because they don't engage in advocacy against the LGBT community. This post is not about one of those poeple.

Multiple sources have confirmed for me that one of the Senators listed below has sexual encounters with men and, at the same time, votes against the gay community.

Regular visitors know I have been whittling down the list from 100 to 1. Well, tomrrow I will eliminate nineteen more, leaving just one. Who is left on the list?

Robert F. Bennett (R-UT)
Jim Bunning (R-KY)
Richard Burr (R-NC)
Saxby Chambliss (R-GA)
Thad Cochran (R-MS)
Norm Coleman (R-MN)
John Cornyn (R-TX)
Larry E. Craig (R-ID)
Mike Crapo (R-ID)
Jim DeMint (R-SC)
Michael B. Enzi (R-WY)
James M. Inhofe (R-OK)
Johnny Isakson (R-GA)
Mel Martinez (R-FL)
Pat Roberts (R-KS)
Jeff Sessions (R-AL)
Richard C. Shelby (R-AL)
John Thune (R-SD)
David Vitter (R-LA)
George V. Voinovich (R-OH)

Tomorrow evening I will be on the Ed Schultz Show snd I will take 19 off the list in one fell swoop. If you're in DC, listen to the Ed Schultz Show on AM 1260 between 3:00 and 6:00pm. You can find your local station here, or click the listen live link on this page.

Link (http://blogactive.com/)

FORD
10-16-2006, 11:10 PM
People asked me "What's the deal with this list?" Here's what it's about.

The case about an anti-gay US Senator having sex with men has been discussed here, but never fully reported on. At one point I thought it would be fun to make the list a process of elimination, removing, for example, anyone who voted against the Federal Marriage Amendment.

Through the process of elimination, twenty possibilities remain. I will be revealing which one of the 20 it is tomorrow on The Ed Schultz Show.

I'm guessing it's either John "box turtle" Cornyn or Norm "had to have his opponent murdered to win" Coleman.

Anyone else want to guess? :D

ELVIS
10-16-2006, 11:40 PM
What, all of the sudden liberals are against homosexuality ??

FORD
10-17-2006, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by ELVIS

Homosexuality isn't the problem, hypocrisy is. All 20 of the senators listed above vote in favor of homophobic legislation. For a gay man to do that is hypocrisy. It would be comparable to a black senator voting against renewing the Voting Rights act, or a Jewish senator voting to make "Christianity" the official religion of the USA.

Nickdfresh
10-17-2006, 12:10 AM

Nope little cricket, try HYPOCRASY ??

LoungeMachine
10-17-2006, 12:15 AM

That's not what we have against you, moron.

We don't care who's bedpan you're fondling.

ELVIS
10-17-2006, 12:16 AM
fag quote
Nope

I didn't think so...

Scared me for a second, though...

Nickdfresh
10-17-2006, 12:18 AM
I didn't think so...

You mean, "I don't think much..."

Scared me for a second, though...

Thought you were outed ??

ELVIS
10-17-2006, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
That's not what we have against you, moron.

We don't care who's bedpan you're fondling.

Wow! Even more intelligent debate ???

ELVIS
10-17-2006, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
You mean, "I don't think much..."

Well, maybe you should try thinking more, for a change...

Nickdfresh
10-17-2006, 12:21 AM
Well Elvira, you are a Master debater. :)

LoungeMachine
10-17-2006, 12:21 AM

Well, maybe you should try thinking more, for a change...

:D :D :D

LoungeMachine
10-17-2006, 12:23 AM
Well Elvira, you are a Master debater. :)

:rolleyes:

Shut Up !

FUCK OFF

Go fuck yourself

Oh, sorry, Bedpan.....that was your cue, right?

ELVIS
10-17-2006, 12:24 AM
Ok, seriously...

What is the point of this thread ??

LoungeMachine
10-17-2006, 12:25 AM
Ok, seriously...

To make Republicans like you in the closet feel uncomfortable?

ELVIS
10-17-2006, 12:25 AM

Shut Up !

FUCK OFF

Naw man, I would have been much more eloquent, double exclamation points and all...;)

Nickdfresh
10-17-2006, 12:26 AM
Republicans are gay, like Catholic Priests are gay? Say you hate homos, and you secretly are one ??

LoungeMachine
10-17-2006, 12:26 AM
I'll never be the FL debater you are....

ELVIS
10-17-2006, 12:27 AM
To make Republicans like you in the closet feel uncomfortable?

Nonsense...:rolleyes:

FORD
10-17-2006, 12:27 AM
Ok, seriously...

Just one more falling domino in the implosion of the corporatist, hypocritical, perverted, corrupt Republican party :)

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iEKQq6Waws8"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iEKQq6Waws8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

ELVIS
10-17-2006, 12:28 AM
Republicans are gay, like Catholic Priests are gay? Say you hate homos, and you secretly are one ??

Dude, you're out of your league...

LoungeMachine
10-17-2006, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by FORD

Saxby Chambliss (R-GA)

Even sounds femme :D

[ aRe-GAy]

ELVIS
10-17-2006, 12:29 AM
Just one more falling domino in the implosion of the corporatist, hypocritical, perverted, corrupt Republican party :)

Enjoy that thought as long as you can...

LoungeMachine
10-17-2006, 12:30 AM

They are unravelling like a cheap sweater :D

Nickdfresh
10-17-2006, 12:30 AM
Dude, you're out of your league...

I guess I'm not in the secret repressed Queer underworld, eh Elvira?

LoungeMachine
10-17-2006, 12:31 AM
Enjoy that thought as long as you can...

at least the next 10-14 years:D

ELVIS
10-17-2006, 12:32 AM
at least the next 10-14 years:D

How do you figure that ??

LoungeMachine
10-17-2006, 12:36 AM
How do you figure that ??

Ummmm

I add the 2 years from this mid-term, 8 years of a Dem in the WH, and his/her VP possibly winning another 4 years

2+8= 10

2+8+4= 14

Hence, 10-14 years

Jesus you're stupid.

ELVIS
10-17-2006, 12:37 AM
Jesus isn't stupid...

ELVIS
AND, I'm not stupid...

Nickdfresh
But you are douche tube.

FORD
10-17-2006, 12:38 AM
Jesus isn't stupid...

Verily, but some who claim to be His followers, on the other hand......

ELVIS
10-17-2006, 12:39 AM
Oh wow, "douche tube" ??

Fraid of that...:rolleyes:

LoungeMachine
10-17-2006, 12:39 AM

Sure, steal my line......

I'm just here to serve you up lobs ;)

ELVIS
10-17-2006, 12:41 AM

I reluctantly say the worst thing about the Church is the people...

But hey, they're trying...

LoungeMachine
10-17-2006, 12:44 AM
Hey, the whole world would be much better off if they just thought as I do.......

People always get in the way of Utpoia

FORD
10-17-2006, 07:17 PM
And our winner in the gay-hating gay Republican senator sweepstakes is......

Larry E. Craig (R-ID)

Oh my... what will his constituents (mostly Mormons and Neo-Nazis) have to say about that??

http://www2.jsonline.com/news/image01/swingbig052301.jpg
The Singing Senators - we used to call them Motley Crooners – seemed to have disappeared into thin air. Trent ‘Vacant’ Lott, James ‘The Traitor’ Jeffords, Larry ‘Whozat’ Craig, and John ‘Johnny Law’ Ashcroft had created quite a ruckus on Capitol Hill in their time, terrifying junior lawmakers by unexpectedly breaking into their Oak Ridge Boys imitations whenever a piece of legislation they didn’t care for would come to the floor. ‘Elvira’, indeed.

Nickdfresh
10-17-2006, 07:56 PM
Well, Randy Rhodes pretty much "outed" Dennis Hastert today. I don't how true it is, but she dropped that Hastert has lived with this campaign manager (I think) for about 20-years while his "wife" flies into town and stays at a hotel when in DC.

Dr. Love
10-17-2006, 09:52 PM
Who cares if he's gay? And could it be considered libel for printing it unless they have hard (hu uh u hu huhuhu huh uh) proof?

EAT MY ASSHOLE
10-17-2006, 09:54 PM
YOU libs sure are fetting a lot of mileage out homophobia these days.

BTW, it's NOT necessarily hypocrisy for a gay man to not support gay marriage. Much to my dismay, a number of friends and colleagues who are gay ALSO dont believe in it.

Do I understand their logic? Not at all. BUt its their choice.

FORD
10-17-2006, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE

BTW, it's NOT necessarily hypocrisy for a gay man to not support gay marriage. Much to my dismay, a number of friends and colleagues who are gay ALSO dont believe in it.

But I doubt they write laws declaring themselves (and other gays) to be second class citizens like Craig & Foley have. That's the hypocrisy.

Nickdfresh
10-17-2006, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE

Well, I'm straight and I don't believe in marriage. That doesn't mean I need to prevent others from getting hitched.

Besides, no one as of yet has reconciled how bigoted it is to prevent gays from controlling their property/finances by preventing a state-sanctioning of their chosen relationships. It's a civil liberties issue, and one the gov't has little business in...

FORD
10-17-2006, 10:14 PM
For the record, here's Craig's...

http://www.govote.com/Senate/Larry_Craig.htm

Voted YES on constitutional ban of same-sex marriage. (Jun 2006)

Voted NO on adding sexual orientation to definition of hate crimes. (Jun 2002)

Voted NO on expanding hate crimes to include sexual orientation. (Jun 2000)

Voted YES on prohibiting same-sex marriage. (Sep 1996)

Voted NO on prohibiting job discrimination by sexual orientation. (Sep 1996)

Rated 25% by the ACLU, indicating an anti-civil rights voting record. (Dec 2002)

What a hypocritical fuckwad.

EAT MY ASSHOLE
10-17-2006, 10:37 PM

What a hypocritical fuckwad.

Yeah, but at least he recognizes Hagar as the untalented fuckwad he is, which is more thasn I can say for Barbra Boxer...

Nickdfresh
10-18-2006, 07:26 AM
Originally posted by Dr. Love
Who cares if he's gay? And could it be considered libel for printing it unless they have hard (hu uh u hu huhuhu huh uh) proof?

Not me, I'm not the source. Perhaps Hastert could sue Randy Rhodes or Air America? And no one said he was gay, he just seems to have some questionable living arrangements. And seeing that it is Republicans have made anti-Gay marriage amendments as a major issue, his sexuality is very much a legitimate issue of discussion.

Again, the Nazis hated gays and gassed them in Concentration Camps, yet many of the early Nazi Brownshirts were fackin' ghey! (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_R%C3%B6hm#R.C3.B6hm.27s_homosexuality)

Ernst Röhm (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_R%C3%B6hm) was their leader

ODShowtime
10-18-2006, 07:40 AM

I cannot recall the last time you offered anything remotely intelligent. :rolleyes:

kentuckyklira
10-18-2006, 08:41 AM
Jesus isn't stupid... Getting yourself nailed to a tree isn´t exactly clever in my book!

Ellyllions
10-18-2006, 09:02 AM
I tell ya what...Democrats will be the majority party after this election for sure.

And I sure as hell hope they don't fuck up. 'Cause if'n they do, some of you are in for a world of shit and embarassment.

Dat's all I'm sayin'.

FORD
10-18-2006, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by Ellyllions
I tell ya what...Democrats will be the majority party after this election for sure.

And I sure as hell hope they don't fuck up. 'Cause if'n they do, some of you are in for a world of shit and embarassment.

Dat's all I'm sayin'.

Every Democrat I know is more than prepared to hold our "own" accountable. I'm on record as opposing a lot of things that so-called "democrats" have done this decade.

But don't expect us to undo all of Chimp's damage to the country in just two years. It took Clinton most of his first term to fix Poppy Bush's economic disaster and that wasn't even a fraction of what his Idiot Son (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1fUaXCmqME) has racked up.

Ellyllions
10-18-2006, 10:14 AM
Time isn't the issue...
It's all this party firm trash talk I'm responding to.

Seems that aisle dividing tends to forget that no matter what party they're affiliated with, they're still power-hungry, ignorant, greedy, sons-of-bitches. Just mere people.

So go on with yer bad self, talking junk....but be very careful about what kind of people you identify yourself so tightly with. Because the future might not be as bright and shiny as you expect.

In my perfect world? DC would be flushed like the toilet it's turned into. Republicans and Democrats alike.

BigBadBrian
10-31-2006, 01:12 PM

But don't expect us to undo all of Chimp's damage to the country in just two years. It took Clinton most of his first term to fix Poppy Bush's economic disaster and that wasn't even a fraction of what his...blah, blah, blah...

FORD, you ignorant slut!! :D

Re-writing history again, huh?

The economic boom that occurred during the KKKlinton Administration began a full 22 months before KKKlinton took office. Therefore Bush 1 was responsible for the boom, with Reagan's tax cuts several years earlier lending a helping hand.

KKKlinton's misguided economic policies were responsible for the dot com disaster, along with (KKK, D-AR) being primarily responsible for 9/11.

:gulp:

FORD
10-31-2006, 01:57 PM
Now we know where Brian was in his absence. He had to go to his annual hate propaganda training.

Apparently the latest delusion they put in his head was that Clinton was a "racist" (the first "black" President, a racist??) and that the rotting corpse of Bonzo Reagan was responsible for everything that went right more than a full term after he left office. Just like Clinton is to blame for everything that Chimpy does now, apparently.

Must be nice to live in Freeper Fantasyland..........