PDA

View Full Version : Republican Senators Call For New Iraq Strategy

Nickdfresh
10-17-2006, 12:05 PM
Two leading Republicans want new strategy in Iraq

Washington -- Two leading Republican senators called yesterday for a new strategy in Iraq, saying the situation is getting worse and leaving the United States with few options.

Senators Chuck Hagel of Nebraska and John Warner of Virginia are part of the growing list of Republicans who are speaking out.

"The American people are not going to continue to support, sustain a policy that puts American troops in the middle of a civil war," Mr. Hagel said on CNN's Late Edition. He said he agreed with Mr. Warner, chairman of the Senate armed services committee, who said after a recent visit to Iraq that Iraq was "drifting sideways." AP

Link (http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/LAC.20061016.WORLDREPOS16-2/TPStory/TPInternational/America/)

Warham
10-17-2006, 01:46 PM
There's only three options. Match the options with who supports them...

A. "Stay the course"
B. "Cut 'n run"
C. "Send the troops to Okinawa"

1. George W. Bush
2. John Murtha
3. Dennis Kucinich

ELVIS
10-17-2006, 02:03 PM
Wow, TWO LEADING REPUBLICANS are questioning Iraq...

HEADLINE NEWS!

:rolleyes:

Nickdfresh
10-17-2006, 02:12 PM
Shut the fuck up, you're an idiot.

Nickdfresh
10-17-2006, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by Warham

A. "Stay the course"
B. "Cut 'n run"

1. George W. Bush
2. John Murtha
3. Dennis Kucinich

Stay the course=continued failure, increasing attacks and deaths of American troops as Iraq continues to slide into civil war.

Of course, dummy Warpig, the Neocon simpleton and chickenhawk, is a loser, voting for "stay-the-course" failures and for losing the wars in both Iraq and Afghanistan...

Which one(s) actually served in the military here?

1. Elvis
2. Warham
3. Nickdfresh
4. Rep. Murtha
5. Dennis Hastert

ELVIS
10-17-2006, 02:19 PM
Hahaha...:D

You step into it every time...

Now, what is this crap about again, how people like you want to bail out of Iraq because the mean bully insurgents won't stop killing people ??

Oh wait, it's Bush that's doing all the killing, correct ??

ELVIS
10-17-2006, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh

Which one(s) actually served in the military here?

That has nothing to do with anything...

I've met quite a few TOTAL IDIOTS from the US Military...

Nickdfresh
10-17-2006, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
Hahaha...:D

You step into it every time...

Now, what is this crap about again, how people like you want to bail out of Iraq because the mean bully insurgents won't stop killing people ??

Oh wait, it's Bush that's doing all the killing, correct ??

Why don't you go pussybitch?

Too much of a coward to fight for what you believe in? Afraid of the insurgents?

Will God not protect you? No faith, or balls?

What a sad little man to be working in a female dominated profession...

How about getting out of Iraq because the majority of Iraqis want us out, and think it is okay to kill American 'occupiers?'

Elvis, another stupid Neocon that never reads the paper or presents any real facts in his posts.

Nickdfresh
10-17-2006, 02:24 PM

And I've met a few on the internet posing as elvis...

kennyboy
10-17-2006, 02:30 PM

A. "Stay the course"
B. "Cut 'n run"

1. George W. Bush
2. John Murtha
3. Dennis Kucinich

What a fucking simplistic and moronic view of a very complex situation.

WarHammy Hagar has got his head up his ass and can still hear the talking points coming from the TV.

Nickdfresh
10-17-2006, 02:36 PM

Look at the Neocon liar besmirch our gallant military!

I guess they can die in your place, and be involuntarily extended indefinitely. But that's all the "idiots" are good for, huh?

Why do you hate America chickenhawk pussybitch? Typical, they're just like GI Joe's that you play with. Much like when you used to lament that he was a eunuch doll as you undressed them, as a boy...

ELVIS
10-17-2006, 02:43 PM
Afraid of the insurgents?

Of course I am, you're not ??

That's one of the reasons to stay...

Will God not protect you?

Go ahead, keep mocking the Lord, and if you knew anything about the word of God you would know not to put God to the test...

But yes, he would protect me, probably not in the manner you suggest...

No faith, or balls?

I have both...

What a sad little man to be working in a female dominated profession...

LMAO!

Some liberal you are...

How about getting out of Iraq because the majority of Iraqis want us out, and think it is okay to kill American 'occupiers?'

Whatever...:rolleyes:

kennyboy
10-17-2006, 02:56 PM

Whatever...

That about sums up your attitude. "Americans dying...whatever..."

It is funny how well the Republicans respond to the three-syllable Bush Administraion marketing techniques. Fucking retarded suckers!

http://www.hypocrisy.org/images/bush%20stupid%20face.jpg

"Duh, stay the course, don't cut n' run, stay the corse, stay the corse."

Nickdfresh
10-17-2006, 02:57 PM
Of course I am, you're not ??

You're a coward that lives in fear of your own shadow, and largely imaginary terrorists

That's one of the reasons to stay...

It is? So what will happen if we leave genius? Sunni insurgents are going to invade the US? And BTW, when did I advocate a total withdrawl?

Go ahead, keep mocking the Lord, and if you knew anything about the word of God you would know not to put God to the test...

Oh, here we go! Hypocrite and liar Elvira is going to preach to everyone on his extensive scholarship on all things Christian. LOL

BTW, I wasn't mocking God, I was mocking you fool. And you mock God daily with your ignorance and racism.

But yes, he would protect me, probably not in the manner you suggest...

Maybe he'll protect the human race by making you sterile.

No faith, or balls?

I have both...

You have neither. You pretend to have one, and pretty much admit you haven't the other.

LMAO!

Some liberal you are...

Who said I was a"liberal" Nurse Crotchless... What code of conduct am I supposed to follow?

Whatever...

Oh looky, w'ittle Elvira can't deal with actual logic or facts...:(

ELVIS
10-17-2006, 03:10 PM
What logic or facts ??

You're sitting there wasting your time calling me names and saying it's sad to work alongside women...

You're an idiot...

Nickdfresh
10-17-2006, 03:26 PM
What logic or facts ??

The ones you are incapable of responding to with anything more than a "whatever :rolleyes:" Yeah captain queernation, you you really have a lot to offer...

You're sitting there wasting your time calling me names and saying it's sad to work alongside women...

LOL Fashion designers work with women too, and Elvira never wastes his time online...

You're an idiot...

No. You're an idiot.

(And a shitty fraud of a Christian, a coward, a repressed gayman, a hateful, prejudiced cunt, a hypocrite, etc.)

Warham
10-17-2006, 04:21 PM

Nick's the first vet I've ever met that actually admires Bill Clinton, which makes me wary of accepting his 'life story'.

My best friend, who was a sergeant down at Ft. Bragg from 1994-1998 said everybody there hated Clinton with a passion.

Warham
10-17-2006, 04:26 PM
Look at the Neocon liar besmirch our gallant military!

Why do you hate America chickenhawk pussybitch? Typical, they're just like GI Joe's that you play with. Much like when you used to lament that he was a eunuch doll as you undressed them, as a boy...

Oh stop, will ya?

Who's been attacking our military more the last few years? Accusing our troops of being like Nazis, saying that they terrorize women and children in the middle of the night, and torture prisoners by playing the Red Hot Chili Peppers too loud? Sure as hell wasn't the Republicans.

The guys over in Iraq are doing the best job possible.

Nickdfresh
10-17-2006, 04:42 PM
Nick's the first vet I've ever met that actually admires Bill Clinton, which makes me wary of accepting his 'life story'.

Well, how many "vets" do you actually meet? I'm pretty sure you're not volunteering at the VA, since they'd call you a pussyhawk at this point...

My best friend, who was a sergeant down at Ft. Bragg from 1994-1998 said everybody there hated Clinton with a passion.

You're best friend was taken in by the big Republican propaganda lie that I did admittedly hear so often while in the service, mainly because he protested against Vietnam and ran against two War vets in Bush and Dole. It's easily flushed down a toilet with a little education. And I doubt many real vets with combat experience have much respect for Junior's stint in the Nat'l Guard during Vietnam. And I met some Marines that thought Reagan was a pussy-fag for "cut and running" from Beirut in 1983, and making films while in the service during WWII...

Maybe you can explain why almost all-ex Iraq War vet candidates for Congress are running as Democrats then?

LoungeMachine
10-17-2006, 04:51 PM

A. "Stay the course"
B. "Cut 'n run"

1. George W. Bush
2. John Murtha
3. Dennis Kucinich

Jesus fucking Christ you're a god damn moron :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

seriously.

brain dead.

ELVIS
10-17-2006, 04:53 PM

(And a shitty fraud of a Christian, a coward, a repressed gayman, a hateful, prejudiced cunt, a hypocrite, etc.)

haha...:D

Score one for dickforbreath, or dickbreath as he likes to be called...

You actually made me laugh...

Thanks...:)

Warham
10-17-2006, 04:54 PM
Well, how many "vets" do you actually meet? I'm pretty sure you're not volunteering at the VA, since they'd call you a pussyhawk at this point...

Maybe you can explain why almost all-ex Iraq War vet candidates for Congress are running as Democrats then?

I've got a few vets in the family, all of the Korean, Vietnam and Gulf War variety, and none ever liked Clinton. Also had a few friends in the service, and I have met other vets as well.

I can't explain why they run as Democrats, but I can explain why the Democratic leadership in those states they run in usually torpedoes these candidates when they do run (ie Paul Hackett).

Warham
10-17-2006, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
Jesus fucking Christ you're a god damn moron :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

seriously.

brain dead.

Lounge chooses the Murtha option, as I anticipated!

:D

Nickdfresh
10-17-2006, 05:00 PM
haha...:D

Score one for dickforbreath, or dickbreath as he likes to be called...

You actually made me laugh...

Thanks...:)

Yeah, Elvira was laughing, now he has to go pretend that he doesn't like it up the ass...

ELVIS
10-17-2006, 05:03 PM
Man, what's wrong with you ??

:rolleyes:

Nickdfresh
10-17-2006, 05:06 PM
I've got a few vets in the family, all of the Korean, Vietnam and Gulf War variety, and none ever liked Clinton. Also had a few friends in the service, and I have met other vets as well.

Yeah, but they love Dumbya, right? Any ones in Mess'o'potamia now? Could they tell you exactly why they didn't like Clinton?

I can't explain why they run as Democrats, but I can explain why the Democratic leadership in those states they run in usually torpedoes these candidates when they do run (ie Paul Hackett).

You can't explain why because your a sheep bullshitter. And you'd rather keep killing American kids rather than admit you're wrong.

LoungeMachine
10-17-2006, 05:07 PM

I can't explain why they [VETS] run as Democrats

Of course not.

You're too stupid to figure out the basics. :rolleyes:

Warham
10-17-2006, 05:16 PM
Yeah, but they love Dumbya, right? Any ones in Mess'o'potamia now? Could they tell you exactly why they didn't like Clinton?

I'm not sure they love Bush, but they certainly didn't like Clinton.

You can't explain why because your a sheep bullshitter. And you'd rather keep killing American kids rather than admit you're wrong.

I don't think I'm carbombing our troops over there, Nick, so I don't see how I'm killing anybody.

If Kerry would have won the election and he kept the guys over there, would that have meant you were killing the troops? Ridiculous!

I don't believe I'm wrong about anything. I still think it was a good idea to take out Saddam. There is a problem with the strategy over there, and I get frustrated just like anybody, but pulling out to Okinawa ain't the right idea.

DLR'sCock
10-17-2006, 05:44 PM
All I can say is that people I personally know who have been in Iraq and are still in Iraq say that it is totally out of control and a nightmare.

I'll take their word for it over anyone else.

Nickdfresh
10-17-2006, 05:53 PM
I'm not sure they love Bush, but they certainly didn't like Clinton.

Yeah, I'm sure you'll speak on their behalf, in lieu of actually serving yourself. Of course, since the maximum age is 42 now, you've no more excuses...

I don't think I'm carbombing our troops over there, Nick, so I don't see how I'm killing anybody.

You might as well be. You're just mindlessly supporting the exposing them to a failed mission which is certainly not working and is criticized by nearly every major gov't report the Bush Admin can't censor. You and your ilk are like the incompetent WWI-French general that continued to order his men to "go-over the top" despite the fact that his men are getting slaughtered and the plan sucks...

Make sure you have a yellow "support our troops" sticker on your car to show how you "support" them with empty bluster, and complete ignorance...

If Kerry would have won the election and he kept the guys over there, would that have meant you were killing the troops? Ridiculous!

And you know this how? No, it's the Bush administration which fucked up the invasion, and cannot "lose face" by changing course, that is why Americans and Iraqis are still dying over there. Kerry could have easily have changed course politically, and rightly blamed the fuck-ups on the previous administration...

I don't believe I'm wrong about anything. I still think it was a good idea to take out Saddam. There is a problem with the strategy over there, and I get frustrated just like anybody, but pulling out to Okinawa ain't the right idea.

Yeah, you voted for incompetent assholes that had shown that they simply believed what they wanted to believe rather than shaping their realities to actual facts...

Again, why was it such a good idea to 'take out Saddam" when 650,000 Iraqis, and 3000 coalition servicemen, are dead?

Nickdfresh
10-17-2006, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by DLR'sCock
All I can say is that people I personally know who have been in Iraq and are still in Iraq say that it is totally out of control and a nightmare.

I'll take their word for it over anyone else.

I haven't seen one Iraq War vet post anything positive regarding the war, in these forums...

I think one of the comments was something akin to, "we drive around, waiting to get bombed..."