PDA

View Full Version : This is scary...

ELVIS
10-18-2006, 11:25 PM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BqLvBUSJucg"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BqLvBUSJucg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

:elvis:

DEMON CUNT
10-18-2006, 11:38 PM
Ha ha!

Elvis, why do you hate America?

FORD
10-18-2006, 11:43 PM
Just remember Elvis..... YOU voted for him.

TWICE, even!

Warham
10-19-2006, 12:29 AM
LMAO! 'humans and fish can co-exist peacefully.' No shit?

I love Bushisms.

ELVIS
10-19-2006, 12:30 AM
I know...

But I still have a mustard seed sized grain of faith left...

Warham
10-19-2006, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by ELVIS
I know...

:)

FORD
10-19-2006, 12:40 AM
I know...

In Chimpy???? :confused:

ELVIS
10-19-2006, 12:46 AM
Yes, actually...

I think it's necessary...

FORD
10-19-2006, 01:03 AM
Aren't you supposed to have faith in God and in Christ, not in unelected idiots destroying your country?

ELVIS
10-19-2006, 01:06 AM
Where does the Bible say that ??

FORD
10-19-2006, 01:17 AM
You mentioned "a mustard seed grain size of faith" which was a term from the Gospels that Jesus used referring to faith in Himself and His Dad.

...And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you..... - Matthew 17:20

ELVIS
10-19-2006, 01:20 AM
Correct...

What's your point ??

FORD
10-19-2006, 01:23 AM
My point is that by associating that faith with Chimpy, you are committing idolatry. Or quite possibly Satan worship, considering the depths of Bush's evil.

ELVIS
10-19-2006, 01:24 AM
No way do I believe that...

he's not that smart, neither is anyone running the show, according to you...;)

FORD
10-19-2006, 01:30 AM
The BCE is currently the most powerful force on the planet.

Christianity teaches that power comes from only two sources.

God or Satan

Clearly, the actions of the BCE and PNAC are totally incompatible with the 10 commandments and the teachings of Jesus Christ.

So that leaves SATAN as the source of the BCE's power.

And sure enough, they lie, cheat, and steal their way into office, and then steal & lie more and kill once they get there.

Seems pretty obvious to me.

http://my.opera.com/Devil_Inside/picture.pl

ELVIS
10-19-2006, 01:33 AM
Hmmm...

FORD
10-19-2006, 01:38 AM
http://earthhopenetwork.net/bush%20art/bush_satan_worship.jpg
Search your feelings Elvis. You know that it is true......

ELVIS
10-19-2006, 01:39 AM
So, you do think he's that smart...

FORD
10-19-2006, 01:43 AM
So, you do think he's that smart...

No, but Cheney is.

Chimpy's just a pawn. He managed to fool enough people with his Texas hillbilly "I'd drink a beer with that guy" game, which Cheney could never get away with. Not even Satan could pull that off!

DEMON CUNT
10-19-2006, 01:55 AM
What are the Biblical descriptions of The Beast in the book of Revelations?

FORD
10-19-2006, 02:12 AM
Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
What are the Biblical descriptions of The Beast in the book of Revelations?

Revelation 13

1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.

10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

http://fixco1.com/xbush911.jpg

14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

http://mvp-seattle.com/Pages/homepage/images/fauxNewsThumb.gif

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

http://www.computerbytesman.com/tia/iaologo.gif

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

GEORGE 6
WALKER 6
BUSHJR 6

ELVIS
10-19-2006, 02:48 AM
Can you say spin ??

Nitro Express
10-19-2006, 02:50 AM
Originally posted by FORD
No, but Cheney is.

Chimpy's just a pawn. He managed to fool enough people with his Texas hillbilly "I'd drink a beer with that guy" game, which Cheney could never get away with. Not even Satan could pull that off!

Bingo! W. Bush got the job because he could win the elections but he was dumb and lost without his Vice President. Dick Chenney is extremely intelligent and he is the one running the show and he is the one who wanted us in Iraq.

Remember Bush didn't even know the difference between a sunni and shite muslim and had no idea the two would start fighting with Saddam gone.

ELVIS
10-19-2006, 02:56 AM
"Because he could win the elections but he was dumb" ??

Ok...:rolleyes:

Can you tell us the difference between a sunni and shite, and more importanty, why it matters ??

ELVIS
10-19-2006, 02:58 AM
Shi'ite...

Excuse me...;)

FORD
10-19-2006, 03:24 AM
It matters because they FUCKING HATE EACH OTHER.

And beyond that, the Shi'ites will eventually ally themselves with Iran, also a Shia culture. While the Sunnis will be allied with Jordan and Saudi Arabia for the same reason, and if the Wahabbi fundies get their way, they might eventually form a Sunni "superstate". Which, of course, would control all the oil and potentially threaten Israel.

Just in time for pResident Jenna Bush to invade Saudiraqijordastan, naturally........

Warham
10-19-2006, 08:20 AM
No, but Cheney is.

Cheney's a cowboy from Oklahoma. You give him waaaaay too much credit, FORD.

Warham
10-19-2006, 08:22 AM
Can you say spin ??

I like how FORD sticks that JR in there to make it out to be 666.

Did you know that William Jefferson Clinton (which is his TRUE full name) comes out to 666 in the Hebrew language.

So does Hillary Rodham Clinton, in fact.

Do I believe either are the antichrist? Fuck no!

FORD underestimates what Satan is capable of. When the endtimes come, it'll make Iraq look like a picnic.

DEMON CUNT
10-19-2006, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by Warham
Did you know that William Jefferson Clinton (which is his TRUE full name) comes out to 666 in the Hebrew language.

So does Hillary Rodham Clinton, in fact.

That is absolutely fucking retarded.

Especially hysterical since you don't speak a word of Hebrew. What a fucking idiot!

In Hebrew your name "comes out to" head firmly and proudly in your ass.

EAT MY ASSHOLE
10-19-2006, 10:09 AM

Can you tell us the difference between a sunni and shite,

A "shite", as you ask, is a British colloqialism for what we here on this side of the pond would refer to as "shit". Whereas we would say "That Big Bad Brian is one dumb shit", they would say "A daft shite, that Brian is."

Why you want a comparison between a sunni and a vulgar British slang is puzzling, I must say...

Seshmeister
10-19-2006, 12:09 PM
[i]Revelation 13

1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

This shite is worse than Nostradamus.

Where's the fucking bear, the leopard and the lion FORD.

Are they off chatting to the talking snake?

ELVIS
10-19-2006, 12:32 PM
It wasn't a snake...

Let's see what a Bible teacher has to say...

Whatever confronted Eve probably came to be called a serpent because of the judgment God pronounced upon it, that it would crawl on its belly and eat dust all the days of its life.(Gen. 3:14) But what it looked like before its judgment is anybody's guess, except that it almost certainly didn't look like a snake. Satan himself is called "that ancient serpent" in Rev. 12:9 but nobody thinks of him as looking like a snake. Paul said that he masquerades as an angel of light. (2 Cor. 11:14)

We don't know what form the devil took on to have his chat with Eve, but whatever it was didn't frighten her. Nor did she appear surprised to find herself conversing with it, but was persuaded by it's logic, though flawed, and the authority with which it spoke.

Link (http://www.gracethrufaith.com/ask-a-bible-teacher/a-talking-snake)

FORD
10-19-2006, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
This shite is worse than Nostradamus.

Where's the fucking bear, the leopard and the lion FORD.

Are they off chatting to the talking snake?

Symbolism of past empires, is the usual interpretation. For example, the Soviet Union was often symbolized by a bear, and the British Empire, by a lion. I'm not sure about the leopard.

The Beast isn't going to be a literal hybrid animal, that's just the symbolic part of the vision John had.

As for the talking snake, he was mentioned in the previous chapter.....

...And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. - Revelation 12:9

Warham
10-19-2006, 12:36 PM
That is absolutely fucking retarded.

Especially hysterical since you don't speak a word of Hebrew. What a fucking idiot!

In Hebrew your name "comes out to" head firmly and proudly in your ass.

How do you know what I speak, knucklehead?

Go back to looking up shit pics on google and stay out of topics you know absolutely nothing about, Mr. Bible Quoter.

ELVIS
10-19-2006, 12:37 PM
Exactly...

But many Biblical scholars don't see the US included in the end times prophecy, as if we are already out of the picture...

Warham
10-19-2006, 12:46 PM
I think prophecy is Israel-centric.

The US might be radically changed during the Tribulation, but it's not the focal point.

Most people think the antichrist will come out of the EU.

FORD
10-19-2006, 12:49 PM
Exactly...

But many Biblical scholars don't see the US included in the end times prophecy, as if we are already out of the picture...

The only way the US could be included in the prophecies is if you accepted the Mormon doctrine that Jesus Christ visited America after His resurrection.

The books of the Bible, including the prophecies are very much Israel-centric. Other nations, such as Rome or the Russian led Islamic coalition of Ezekiel 38-39 are only mentioned in the context of how they interact with Israel. Jerusalem remains the center of the action in the "end times" prophecies, not a continent half way around the world that was unknown to the "Christian" Europeans until 1492. (or perhaps a little earlier for the Vikings)

FORD
10-19-2006, 12:51 PM
Oh my God, I just agreed with WarPig :eek:

Warham
10-19-2006, 12:52 PM
So you believe Islamists will surround Israel during the Armageddon, FORD?

Warham
10-19-2006, 12:53 PM
Oh my God, I just agreed with WarPig :eek:

You'd be surprised, FORD...

Let's forgo the bitter politics of this forum and talk about what's really important. :)

ELVIS
10-19-2006, 01:00 PM
Yeah, lets start with why FORD despises Israel...

FORD
10-19-2006, 01:04 PM
So you believe Islamists will surround Israel during the Armageddon, FORD?

I don't believe Ezekiel 38-39 is Armegeddon. More likely it will be the start of the Tribulation, not the end. Armegeddon will be an actual battle between the army of the Antichrist and the angelic army from Heaven

FORD
10-19-2006, 01:06 PM
Yeah, lets start with why FORD despises Israel...

I don't despise the state of Israel. I don't hate Jewish people.

I do hate arrogant Likud fascism, and if you read Ezekiel 38, it will be this very arrogance which will cause God to bitchslap Israel to get their attention.

Warham
10-19-2006, 01:11 PM
I don't remember Israel being bitchslapped in the endtimes prophecies. Doesn't God, in fact, preserve 144,000 with a seal for protection during those final three and half years?

FORD
10-19-2006, 01:23 PM
I don't remember Israel being bitchslapped in the endtimes prophecies. Doesn't God, in fact, preserve 144,000 with a seal for protection during those final three and half years?

That's after He bitchslaps them.

ELVIS
10-19-2006, 05:18 PM
Israel cannot survive: Ahmadinejad

Oct 19, 2006 (http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/10/19/061019140014.r65x4txr.html)

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has called Israel a "counterfeit and illegitimate regime that cannot survive", in a live broadcast on state television.
"The Zionist regime is counterfeit and illegitimate and cannot survive," he said in a speech to a crowd in the town of Islamshahr in southwestern Tehran.

"The big powers have created this fraud regime and allowed it to commit all kind of crimes to guarantee their interests," he added.

http://www.breitbart.com/images/2006/9/19/061019140014.r65x4txr/SGE.DNV35.191006140015.photo00.quicklook.default-245x157.jpg

I say FUCK this guy...

He needs to be taken out in a similar manner he would obviously do to us...

He needs to find out what "big powers" really is...

Nickdfresh
10-19-2006, 05:29 PM
Funny how Elvis like Jews (only if they're in Israel), I guess American Jews will go to hell though...

LOL He said the "The Zionist REGIME is counterfeit and illegitimate and cannot survive." He didn't say anything about Israel proper.

ELVIS
10-19-2006, 05:34 PM
Dude, he's talking about killing you as well as me...

Don't you see that ??

Nickdfresh
10-19-2006, 05:42 PM
Um, I'm not a member of the Israeli "regime."

And I think Bush has talked about killing a lot of them, in fact, it's Bush's macho bellicose rhetoric of threat that's the reason this retard was elected by Iranians to begin with.

And again, I doubt this buttnut controls much in Iran, the Mullahs have supposedly yanked his chain back. I'm not saying that Iran is a nice country, or that I at all think this Ahmadinejad isn't a weasel, but a lot of his rhetoric is for domestic consumption and to get cred in an Arab world that largely dislikes the non-Arab Farsi Shiite Iranians.

Israel has over 200-300 nukes, I really can't see why anybody is panicking over this joker with a third-rate conventional military and who probably wouldn't be in power even if Iran does get the bomb...

Seshmeister
10-19-2006, 06:19 PM
I think prophecy is Israel-centric.

Maybe that's because they wrote the fucking book.

Warham
10-19-2006, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
Maybe that's because they wrote the fucking book.

Now, now, Sesh. Let's not get all cranky about the Bible. FORD pointed out the same thing in the post after mine.

Warham
10-19-2006, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
And I think Bush has talked about killing a lot of them, in fact, it's Bush's macho bellicose rhetoric of threat that's the reason this retard was elected by Iranians to begin with.

Just stop, will ya?

Everything wrong in the world is George Bush's fault. We get it!

blueturk
10-19-2006, 06:54 PM
LMAO! 'humans and fish can co-exist peacefully.' No shit?

I love Bushisms.

Except when I post them:D

"One has a stronger hand when there's more people playing your same cards." --George W. Bush, on holding six-party talks with North Korea, Washington, D.C., Oct. 11, 2006

ELVIS
10-19-2006, 08:01 PM
Just stop, will ya?

No, let him keep going...

Without Nick we wouldn't have been able to realize that George W. Bush got Ahmadinejad elected...

Haha...:D

Nickdfresh
10-19-2006, 08:08 PM
Just stop, will ya?

Everything wrong in the world is George Bush's fault. We get it!

Well he has been President for six years now, and two-thirds of the "Axis of Evil" are stronger, and other one-third has us tied down in a pretty vicious guerrilla war...

Nickdfresh
10-19-2006, 08:16 PM
No, let him keep going...

Without Nick we wouldn't have been able to realize that George W. Bush got Ahmadinejad elected...

Haha...:D

Yeah, Okay, when the last time you read anything on Iran that wasn't posted on some partisan hate site dedicated to starting another War?

EAT MY ASSHOLE
10-19-2006, 08:20 PM
Uhmmm...just one question...

where do the Norse Gods and Valhalla fit into these here biblical prophecies?

Nickdfresh
10-19-2006, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE

Right Here! (http://users.wolfcrews.com/toys/vikings/)

DEMON CUNT
10-19-2006, 09:16 PM
How do you know what I speak, knucklehead?

Go back to looking up shit pics on google and stay out of topics you know absolutely nothing about, Mr. Bible Quoter.

Your lack intelligence is reflected in your twisted logic and sociopathic politics.

Is your stupid Hebrew math that turns the Clintons into beasts in the Bible? Ha ha! That's just precious!

Goddam, you are obsessed with those poo pics. You keep begging for them! You might have to go and find your own pics in order to satisfy your fetish.

Warham
10-19-2006, 10:00 PM
Well he has been President for six years now, and two-thirds of the "Axis of Evil" are stronger, and other one-third has us tied down in a pretty vicious guerrilla war...

How long have radical Muslims been wanting to kill Jews? 1,000+ years?

How old is Bush? 60 years old?

Nickdfresh
10-19-2006, 10:04 PM
How long have radical Muslims been wanting to kill Jews? 1,000+ years?

How old is Bush? 60 years old?

What an incomprehensibly ignorant and idiotic statement!

Jews lived in the Muslim controlled holy lands for years. Is was actually the psychotic Christian Crusaders that were to ones wanting to kill Muslims, and a few Jews too. Remember the inquisition? The European pogroms?

Or the Holocaust?

Warham
10-19-2006, 10:04 PM
Is your stupid Hebrew math that turns the Clintons into beasts in the Bible? Ha ha! That's just precious!

You are obviously a total nimrod.

Did you read my post? Remember when I said 'Do I believe that either Clinton is the antichrist? Hell no!' Obviously not, as it was intended as a joke.

Unfortunately, no, you didn't. You had to be a little liberal monkey playing with his keyboard and hit that reply key before actually processing what I wrote in that low-wattage brain of yours.

I told you to stay clear.

Warham
10-19-2006, 10:09 PM
What an incomprehensibly ignorant and idiotic statement!

Remember, I'm not the one who said Bush was responsible for Iranians voting in that man as president.

The next time one of my customers at work has a problem or concern, I'll tell them 'Just blame George W. Bush'.

LoungeMachine
10-19-2006, 10:13 PM
The next time one of my customers at work has a problem or concern, I'll tell them 'Just blame George W. Bush'.

Will that be before, or after you hand them the Happy Meal?

Seshmeister
10-19-2006, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE

That's the funny thing.

Even the superstitious folk posting in this thread are just selective athiests.

Thor, Zeus and Allah to them don't exist because there is absolutely no reason that they should.

The christian god on the other hand does because of the superstiious traditions of their family.

Seshmeister
10-19-2006, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine

Damn you to hell you beat me to that weak gag...:)

ELVIS
10-19-2006, 10:55 PM
Dude, stop already...

You're grasping at straws...

Seshmeister
10-19-2006, 10:56 PM
Hahahaha.

Oh the irony...:)

Nickdfresh
10-19-2006, 10:59 PM
Remember, I'm not the one who said Bush was responsible for Iranians voting in that man as president.

Yeah, I notice that you tend to either completely ignore my posts, or edit out my points that you have no answer for and focus on the insults. This is at least the second or third time tonight you've chosen to delete part of my posts and answer only the affront.

Well, maybe they're sick of hearing how Clinton's blowjob and 'failure' to kill Osama Bin Laden caused you to bring the wrong shade of Mary KayŽ lipstick? Could be a refreshing change!

http://www.omnimarketing.net/articles/marykay.jpg

DEMON CUNT
10-19-2006, 11:05 PM
Did you read my post? Remember when I said 'Do I believe that either Clinton is the antichrist? Hell no!' Obviously not, as it was intended as a joke.

I told you to stay clear.

Warhead is backpedaling again!

You don't tell me shit except for your regurgitated and empty talking points.

Will some poo poo pics cheer you up?

DEMON CUNT
10-19-2006, 11:37 PM
Dude, stop already...

You're grasping at straws...

He who lives in a straw house...

EAT MY ASSHOLE
10-20-2006, 01:20 PM

I saw that coming from a mile away after reading Warham's post...and it still made me wince...

Baby's On Fire
10-20-2006, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
Bingo! W. Bush got the job because he could win the elections but he was dumb and lost without his Vice President. Dick Chenney is extremely intelligent and he is the one running the show and he is the one who wanted us in Iraq.

Remember Bush didn't even know the difference between a sunni and shite muslim and had no idea the two would start fighting with Saddam gone.

If Cheney is so smart then why is your country so FUCKED UP ?

FORD
10-20-2006, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by Baby's On Fire

He's smart, but he's evil and traitorous. He's not using his brains to help this country, but to destroy it. Which is what Stephen "Little Stevie Wonderbush" Harper will do to your country if you turn your back on him for a second.

Because that is what these neocons have been trained to do. (http://thetyee.ca/Mediacheck/2005/11/29/HarperBush/)

Nickdfresh
10-20-2006, 08:16 PM

Because the Tinman has no heart, and needs oil for his creeky joints...

http://choppedliverproductions.com/images/cheney-tinman.jpg
"Grrrrr...more oil bitch!

LoungeMachine
10-20-2006, 08:22 PM

DIEBOLD

ODShowtime
10-20-2006, 08:23 PM
Dude, he's talking about killing you as well as me...

Don't you see that ??

He's talking about the entire region being manipulated by our government so we (or some people anyway) can be enriched.

It sucks but it's true.

Nickdfresh
10-20-2006, 11:11 PM
DIEBOLD

The antiquated Electoral College system didn't help either...

Howard Dean
10-21-2006, 11:41 AM
DIEBOLD

MR LOUNGE, YOU"RE CRAZIER THAN I AM

DEMON CUNT
10-21-2006, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by Howard Dean
MR LOUNGE, YOU"RE CRAZIER THAN I AM

Is this one of BigBlandBrian's or Warhandjob's aliases?

This is the same flavor of retarded that those hayseeds usually spit out here.

And since they have suffered a rash of severe ownings lately, I figured they would cut n' run and surface with some gay alias like this one.

LoungeMachine
10-21-2006, 07:38 PM
Is this one of BigBlandBrian's or Warhandjob's aliases?

This is the same flavor of retarded that those hayseeds usually spit out here.

And since they have suffered a rash of severe ownings lately, I figured they would cut n' run and surface with some gay alias like this one.

No, it's diamondd.

The same diamondd who said in the Feedback bitchfest Vol II that he'd never post in the Front Line again,......

I guess he gets by on a technicality using an alias. :D

DEMON CUNT
10-21-2006, 08:46 PM
Diamonddouche, neocon coward!

Sincere apologies to BigBlandBlowjob and Warhead-up-his-ass.

They must be watching FOX News this weekend eagerly awaiting the 80th dead American soldier in Operation Stay the Course this week!

Do you think they take a sip of the Fool-Aid every time a soldier falls?

FORD
10-21-2006, 08:56 PM
No, it's diamondd.

The same diamondd who said in the Feedback bitchfest Vol II that he'd never post in the Front Line again,......

And after all his complaints about Jesus & Satan visiting this board, even......

Nickdfresh
10-21-2006, 09:08 PM
And after all his complaints about Jesus & Satan visiting this board, even......

Well, he's always been a hypocrite crybaby, but the IP traces to Texas. But then again, TexArkana?

LoungeMachine
10-21-2006, 09:58 PM
Well, he's always been a hypocrite crybaby, but the IP traces to Texas. But then again, TexArkana?

It's d2

I remember when he was sooo proud of his Howie Alias :rolleyes:

WACF
10-21-2006, 10:07 PM
He's smart, but he's evil and traitorous. He's not using his brains to help this country, but to destroy it. Which is what Stephen "Little Stevie Wonderbush" Harper will do to your country if you turn your back on him for a second.

Because that is what these neocons have been trained to do. (http://thetyee.ca/Mediacheck/2005/11/29/HarperBush/)

Nice try...I do not think so.

That article is a joke.
If you read other Canadian blogs/news you would see the contridictions in it are very blatant....Harper has done nothing to make himself out to be an elitest...he has in fact stated all Canadians are equal and should be protected as such under the law.
The only thing that would raise his hackles is the gay marriage ruling we have.
Believe me...our left is very anti-amercian...they have put out some pretty ridiculous articles and tried very hard to rewrite history to make their points...and even they would not dare push as far as your article has.
That article seems to reek of far left extremism...looking at the writer's other articles and his slant I take him for an NDPer..I am suprised being that it is from BC I have not seen more of it.
Believe me...people that follow Jack Layton are very devoid of fact...they make up shit to suit their arguments...everytime they get their point squashed they change direction and never seem to answer for the lies they told.
The sad thing is that people that will only read one side or stick to only the CBC for news are not getting all the facts.
The CBC has been busted twice this year for making up anti-Harper news stories...sad.

Is Harper a Right winger...yes...but I would put him on par with your Democrats at best.

You need to understand that here in Canada the Liberals did alot of talking and made alot of plans...the media bought into it and still does to some extent...but they never really did anything other than rob tax payers.
Prime example...Kyoto...we signed on knowing we would increase our gasses by at least 30%...but we were going to buy credits.
On the surface it looked like we were doing something but we were not...but were going to spend millions buying credits.
Fucking stupid.

Now...I want to clarify that yes...I am a Conservative suporter...I am proud of the stance my countrie's leader has taken on many issues...BUT...I see the problems you have with your Republican's right now and I agree...something is not right and has not been right for some time.
George W is just as dangerous as any other leader we have "labled" dangerous.

I do hope you can rectify this next election.

If our PM does anything like your President he would not survive the next election.

FORD
10-21-2006, 11:29 PM
The question is this:

Is Harper a Straussian NeoCon, or is he not?

If he is, then he is committed to the same agenda as PNAC.

Whether he's prohibited from enacting at the agenda at the moment or not is not the issue. Because the next election could put more neocons in office, and then he could have a "majority government", right?

Admittedly, I'm not an expert on the Canadian political system, but I probably have a better understanding than most who are south of the border. And I'm well aware that traditional Conservatives in Canada are considerably left of the right wing here. But then, so were our own Conservatives not that long ago. Hell, our Democrats are far to the right of where Conservatives used to be. It's the neocons who have dragged both our parties to the right. They no doubt have the same plans for Canada, or they wouldn't have their own indoctrination center in Calgary.

WACF
10-22-2006, 12:40 AM
Thing is the article makes out that there is a 'so called school'.

In fact...the Univeristy Of Calgary is the school.
So...what are we talking about here?
Is it an economics class?
Is there a professor there that teaches about this as an angle...much like a labour studies class will take a hard look left?

The author makes out that there is a hidden class that no one knows about...but he does.
He throws in the western alienation as a bit of a distraction....what the fuck does that have to do with anything?

The whole bit with naming news people as being in on it...that does not fly.
Our media dresses to the left...even Can-West...but they do have some right wing editorials.
Our media is very critical of the Conservatives...but they are usually pretty critical of who ever is in power.
CBC and CTV are heavy to the left.

Is Harper a Straussian NeoCon?

I would say no...but he stikes me as a Social Conservative...which I think in the end may cost him.

WACF
10-22-2006, 12:42 AM
...and yes, you do have a good understanding of politics in the Northern direction.

Guitar Shark
10-23-2006, 11:07 AM
No, it's diamondd.

Weird, I talked to diamondD earlier in the week and he said he would be in Fayetteville catching the Hogs game this weekend.