PDA

View Full Version : Online Poker?

smaz
10-19-2006, 11:05 AM
Be it high bet-your-house stakes or for free/play money, anyone play online?

I play on Pokerstars most nights, as VH 1978 :) Only for play money though... for now :)

DavidLeeNatra
10-19-2006, 11:17 AM
http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=40021&highlight=hagarita

;)

Fairwrning
10-19-2006, 11:43 AM
I have played on-line for awhile now...mostly at Full Tilt Poker ( same screen name as I have here)...
The thing to remember is the sites get paid in cash games by the "rake"...
I have no doubt the programs are set-up to induce betting..so many times I have had a great hand beat or beaten by a greater hand..the sites want you to bet on your hand..so it will give favorable flops to hands..and favorable turns and rivers for others that stick around to see if they can catch a card...the site makes more money if it can get folks to feed the pot...

VHdamaco
10-19-2006, 12:23 PM
hey fairwrning,

i was glad to hear that tilt decided to nut up and say fuck you to the bill that was passed...

i'm registered as damaco727. what games do you normally play? i usually hang around the .10/.25 omaha 8 and various hold 'em/ omaha sit n goes...

you down for a few heads up matches here and there?

Full Bug
10-19-2006, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by smaz
Be it high bet-your-house stakes or for free/play money, anyone play online?

I play on Pokerstars most nights, as VH 1978 :) Only for play money though... for now :)
I play for fun there, will look for you one of these nights.....Whats your pot up to? I'm at 41,000, I go through stretches where I play alot for weeks, then dont play again for awhile....

smaz
10-19-2006, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by Full Bug
I play for fun there, will look for you one of these nights.....Whats your pot up to? I'm at 41,000, I go through stretches where I play alot for weeks, then dont play again for awhile....

Currently at about 13,000, my stack normally jumps up and down :) I was up at 22,000 this morning :( See you on there hopefully!

Fairwrning
10-19-2006, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by VHdamaco
hey fairwrning,

i was glad to hear that tilt decided to nut up and say fuck you to the bill that was passed...

i'm registered as damaco727. what games do you normally play? i usually hang around the .10/.25 omaha 8 and various hold 'em/ omaha sit n goes...

you down for a few heads up matches here and there?

I havent played any real money games lately..kinda weary of how the cash outs are gonna go..not that I cash out much..I usually play the .05/.10 cap games..you can only lose 3 bucks a hand at most...
Tourneys..sit and go $5.50.
and $10.00...nothing big..
Lately I have just played play money 90 seaters..$2000 buy in...or $250 because it fills up faster..alot of Idiots in the free games tho..