POJO_Risin
10-20-2006, 09:56 PM
Are you fucking KIDDING ME?????

O.J. Simpson to confess — hypothetically

MSNBC TV
By Jeannette Walls
MSNBC
Updated: 9:34 p.m. ET Oct 19, 2006
O.J. Simpson is confessing. Hypothetically, that is.

The former football great, who was acquitted in criminal court 11 years ago of killing his ex-wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, and her friend, Ron Goldman, reportedly has been paid a whopping $3.5 million to write about the double murder that shocked and riveted the nation in 1994, according to a detailed report in the new National Enquirer.

But Simpson is not actually confessing to the murder — rather, he’s writing a “hypothetical” book — which the Enquirer reports is tentatively being called “If I Did It.”

The early part of the book tells how Simpson fell in love with Nicole and how the marriage collapsed, reports the tab. He goes on, according to the article, to describe in gruesome detail the killing of his ex-wife and Goldman; he stipulates that the murder scenes are “hypothetical.” But, notes the tab, the descriptions are “so detailed and so chillingly realistic” that readers are left with little doubt as to what really happened.

Simpson can never be retried for the murders because of double jeopardy laws, according to the Enquirer, which also claims that Simpson aims to keep any book money instead of paying it out in a civil suit judgment against him by spending it all quickly.

POJO_Risin
10-20-2006, 09:57 PM
Seriously...

this has to be a fucking joke...

WARF
10-20-2006, 10:24 PM
This is worse than the OJ Simpson "Juiced" DVD... where he tries to sell his FORD BRONCO with bullet holes as a prank.

WARF
10-20-2006, 10:27 PM
Dude... that's the craziest and creepiest thing I ever heard.

I wonder if he'll read it to his children as a bedtime story!

Bob_R
10-20-2006, 10:47 PM
Joke or not, OJ Simpson is still a murderer.

Va Beach VH Fan
10-21-2006, 10:18 AM
I'd like to know how after a decade that he hasn't paid a cent to the families...

He's got appeal rights, of course, but how can it last this long ???

ALinChainz
10-21-2006, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by WARF
This is worse than the OJ Simpson "Juiced" DVD... where he tries to sell his FORD BRONCO with bullet holes as a prank.

Or that video being pushed around where OJ is waiting for a bus, or at a strip club where he's getting a lap dance by 3 chicks and shouts, "thank you Jesus."

The Goldman's are chasing rights to anything he makes.

Anything.

POJO_Risin
10-21-2006, 01:08 PM
In Civil Suits like that...you can't claim anything from a pension fund...and OJ gets paid something like 150 or so thousand a month from his NFL pension. They have no claim to that.

and I remember when he lost the civil trial...

there were a bunch of loopholes that someone with money could use to avoid payment...

and now this...the ultimated "I DID IT, AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT"

and this is his kids' mother...

It's time someone takes him out...

ALinChainz
10-21-2006, 01:24 PM
It is. Funny no one has tried.

You know what though, and I'm not 1000% certain, but I think the NFL pension is only like $25,000-$30,000 per month. And no, noone can touch that.

But the Goldmans are after his "franchising rights" or some shit, still battling the asshole in court every chance they can.

His kids hit the news every now and then, I know the daughter is a mess, she's been involved with cops and shit aleady and I believe she called them once on OJ too, being abusive or something.

"What if" book ... Christ ... I doubt there would be much mourning for his death.

POJO_Risin
10-21-2006, 02:12 PM
Maybe what I saw was his yearly pension...

it's been so long...since I saw it...10 years...

MERRYKISSMASS2U
10-21-2006, 03:03 PM
He won't have to be <b>too</b> hypothetical because he DID it.

...duh...

Brett
10-21-2006, 03:58 PM
So he's gonna write a book and finally tell the truth, by pretending it's fake? LOL!

Who would give him $3.5 million and how could he get away with keeping it?

POJO_Risin
10-21-2006, 04:09 PM
See...that's the thing...I don't think he can get away with keeping it...

even by "spending it fast"

what a joke...

WARF
10-21-2006, 04:10 PM
Imagine the book cover!
Oj smiling with the words "If I did It!" next to his face!
LMAO!!!