PDA

View Full Version : Watch this political ad, BUSHEEP

FORD
10-20-2006, 10:23 PM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/a9WB_PXjTBo"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/a9WB_PXjTBo" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Apply this to any Senate or House race where some self-centered Repiglican COCKSUCKER voted against stem cell research.

How does it feel to watch your goddamned ignorance (and that of your elected pigs) in action? :mad:

ELVIS
10-20-2006, 10:42 PM
Hmmm...

DEMON CUNT
10-21-2006, 01:09 AM
C'mon Elvis. This country about you and I. Not about dictators on the other side of the globe. Not about living scared. It is about the opportunity that living in such a great free place offers it's citizens.

Imagine what we could do here with the money that is being spent on that invasion.

Think of the federal border patrol jobs that could be created. We could hire the best teachers in the world to educate the next generation of Americans.

Think of the medical research we could do to defeat cancer. Cancer is a much bigger threat to you and I than terrorism ever will be.

Instead our money is being poured into a hole where the Fertile Crescent used to be.

Our politics may differ, but I bet that your family has been affected by cancer just as mine has. I bet someone in your family could use a better job and better benefits.

We have been divided and distracted by evil.

Think of what we could do if the two sides worked together.

http://www.capitolflags.com/images/americanflags2_r4_c5.jpg

blueturk
10-21-2006, 08:30 AM
Unfortunately, Bush has used an "us against them" credo to great effect. He fooled the religous right with his "born-again Christian" lies (yes, lies; this asshole is no Christian) and made them think he was going to bring Christian values to the White House, when all he really cares about is money and looking after those who have lots of it.

DrMaddVibe
10-24-2006, 09:27 AM
Maybe Mike could move back to Canada and they could save him from this debilitating affliction and get him to stay on his meds!

I saw him on a tv cameo not too long ago and he wasn't shaking like Stevie Wonder.

Think that perhaps he went off the medication for maximum effect to influence the heartstrings of those ACTUALLY living in Missouri?

FORD
10-24-2006, 10:31 AM
I see AssVibe is faithfully reciting his Mush Limpdick talking points from yesterday's Oxycontin fueled rant :rolleyes:

DrMaddVibe
10-24-2006, 10:33 AM
I don't even listen to his show frod.

Seeing as how Canada has that great socialized medicine program then he should use it!

DrMaddVibe
10-24-2006, 03:52 PM
http://hotair.com/archives/2006/10/24/video-cardin-uses-fox-in-steele-bush-attack-ad/

Attention Whore!!!!

He's really whipping up into a froth!

Nickdfresh
10-24-2006, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by blueturk
Unfortunately, Bush has used an "us against them" credo to great effect. He fooled the religous right with his "born-again Christian" lies (yes, lies; this asshole is no Christian) and made them think he was going to bring Christian values to the White House, when all he really cares about is money and looking after those who have lots of it.

It goes back to before Bush, even before Reagan, these seeds were planted in the "charismatic Christian" movement of the 1970s...

The sort of gained center stage during the Reagan Admin, but Reagan was secular and somewhat tolerant; but unlike many of those that put him up on a pedestal as the great moral crusader, which he was not and never really pretended to be.

DrMaddVibe
10-24-2006, 04:20 PM
Oooops!

Somebody tell Fox that Cardin voted AGAINST stem cell research!

So Mikey...what is it...people that want to pass legislation that favors you, or just the Democratic party!

I've lost all respect for the guy.

Its one thing to champion a cause, its another to be used as a pawn!

Get back on your meds.

Nickdfresh
10-24-2006, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
http://hotair.com/archives/2006/10/24/video-cardin-uses-fox-in-steele-bush-attack-ad/

Attention Whore!!!!

He's really whipping up into a froth!

How does it feel to be in the party of enabled "alcoholics" AssVibe? Isn't that the excuse, that the "daemon alcohol made them: 'sell their office to the highest bidder/IM boys on the internet?'

Again, attack the message bearer, ignore the message. Mindlessly take the side of ignorant backward fucktards that are against any form of scientific advancement.

I guess it's okay to throw away stem cells at "fertility clinics," but God forbid they use them for research?

Or it's okay to allow girls to be forced to have abortions and to be forced into the sex trade on Saipan, as long as the funds go to Republican coffers?

DrMaddVibe
10-24-2006, 04:22 PM
TEMPLE HILLS, MD Today, Michael Steele released the following statement setting the record straight on stem cell research:
Michael Steele said, There is only one candidate in this race who voted against stem cell research and its Congressman Ben Cardin. Ben Cardin had a chance to support stem cell research that would not destroy human embryos, and he voted against it not because of his beliefs on the issue, but as a transparent political stunt. Both Senators Barbara Mikulski and Paul Sarbanes voted for this legislation. Ben Cardin wanted to politicize the issue instead of getting something done, so he voted against it. Marylanders deserve better than Congressman Cardins continued Washington double-talk, mistruths and sheer political gamesmanship on an issue as important as stem cell research.
On September 6, 2006, the Frederick News Post reported: [Cardin] opposes suggestions that stem cell research is acceptable if the embryo isnt destroyed. (Liam Farrell, Pursuing Change, Frederick News Post, September 2, 2006)
Michael Steele added, I am an enthusiastic supporter of cord blood, adult stem cell and embryonic stem cell research that does not destroy the embryo, and I fully support expanding innovations in technology that make it possible to treat and prevent disease without the willful destruction of human embryos.

DrMaddVibe
10-24-2006, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Again, attack the message bearer, ignore the message.

What is the message?

That he can be used? That he so desperately believes theres a cure and a political party is keeping it away from him? That America is better or worse than Canada when it comes to its health care?

How many people have been cured from any stem cells?

Nickdfresh
10-24-2006, 04:26 PM
TEMPLE HILLS, MD Today, Michael Steele released the following statement setting the record straight on stem cell research:
Michael Steele said, There is only one candidate in this race who voted against stem cell research and its Congressman Ben Cardin. Ben Cardin had a chance to support stem cell research that would not destroy human embryos, and he voted against it ...

What a fucking fraud and a sham!! The embryos can be thrown out at fertility clinics, but according to the "bill" they could not be used in research!

So, according to Republicans, it's okay throw "babies" out?

DrMaddVibe
10-24-2006, 04:28 PM
So, according to Republicans, it's okay throw babies out?

You dolt! You're supposed to eat them.:D

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/j1Mw4iZxQPQ"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/j1Mw4iZxQPQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Nickdfresh
10-24-2006, 04:35 PM
What is the message?

That he can be used? That he so desperately believes theres a cure and a political party is keeping it away from him? That America is better or worse than Canada when it comes to its health care?

WTF does that have to do with anything? We're not supposed to research because of Canada's system of socialized medicine?

Like our hugely expensive heath care system, with one of the highest infant mortality rates in the Western World is any "model."

How many people have been cured from any stem cells?

I don't know, I suppose in 1939, the might as well have asked how many people have been saved from infection by mold in a petrie dish??

How the fuck would we know if we can't research it? Stem Cells hold immense promise, and not adult "stem cells"...

Nickdfresh
10-24-2006, 04:38 PM
You dolt! You're supposed to eat them.:D

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/j1Mw4iZxQPQ"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/j1Mw4iZxQPQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Only if they're out of the vagina, Republican. Then it is open season!:

"A Modest Proposal" (http://art-bin.com/art/omodest.html)

FORD
10-24-2006, 04:52 PM
Since when is Michael Steele a politician??

http://www.bunnybass.com/e-zine/girls/04.girlpictures/michaelsteele-bangles.jpg

I always thought she was kinda hot, actually :eatit:

DrMaddVibe
10-24-2006, 05:58 PM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nguJQ_dRPXw"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nguJQ_dRPXw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

DrMaddVibe
10-24-2006, 05:59 PM
Did I call it or what!!!!

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yRt1yF9OTEo"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yRt1yF9OTEo" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

DrMaddVibe
10-24-2006, 06:16 PM
http://cbs2.com/topstories/local_story_297164951.html

Looks like most of CBS's poll takers believe that he's off his meds too!

You all know how I feel about polls though.

Nickdfresh
10-24-2006, 06:22 PM
An online poll? LMFAO!!

DrMaddVibe
10-24-2006, 06:27 PM
An online poll? LMFAO!!

Oh yeah...you believe polls don't you!

Sorry, I don't trust them and don't put any credibility in them either.

DrMaddVibe
10-24-2006, 06:33 PM
Uh oh!!!!!

Gee Mike...looks like Talent voted for stem cell research too!

http://breakingnews.redstate.com/blogs/redlightgrnlight/2006/oct/22/michael_j_fox_is_wrong_jim_talent_supports_stem_ce ll_research

Michael J. Fox is wrong: Jim Talent supports stem cell research
By redlightgrnlight Comments (23) / Email this page / Leave a comment
Adult stem cell research, that is. I know, but watching Michael J. Fox's near-slanderous attack on Senator Jim Talent, you'd have no idea that when Fox says that Talent opposes research into "stem cells," he means "embryonic stem cells." And it's because Fox, tragically afflicted Parkinson's Disease, needs a cure. But Fox doesn't let on that, yes, even adult stem cells have yielded treatment for Parkinson's.

Read the testimony of Dr. Dennis Turner, who suffered extreme shaking from 1991-1999 until adult stem cell therapy, conducted by Dr. Michel F. Levesque, helped give him four virtually pain-free years from treatment. Or the research into five Parkinson's patients who demonstrated a 61% increase in physical coordination and lessening of symptoms.

So yes, Mr. Fox, Senator Talent does support stem cells. He supports adult stem cells, he supports research that has yielded positive treatments for Parkinson's patients, and he did it all without requiring the federally-subsidized slaughter of embryoes. Insert the word "embryonic" somewhere into your vitriolic attack against the senator in a last-minute push for Claire McCaskill, and maybe then you can air that commercial. Alas, but perhaps that truthful commercial would be so much less effective.

So, Mike how's it feel to be a shill?

FORD
10-24-2006, 06:42 PM
http://cbs2.com/topstories/local_story_297164951.html

Looks like most of CBS's poll takers believe that he's off his meds too!

Online polls are BULLSHIT.

Here's why....... (http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1684341/posts)

DEMON CUNT
10-24-2006, 08:33 PM

Right, you prefer the poles up your ass.

Or as a means to choose the next American Idle.

DrMaddVibe
10-24-2006, 08:38 PM
Piss off idiot!

DEMON CUNT
10-24-2006, 08:41 PM
Uh oh!!!!!

http://breakingnews.redstate.com/blogs/redlightgrnlight/2006/oct/22/michael_j_fox_is_wrong_jim_talent_supports_stem_ce ll_research

Have you researched the actual voting records? Or just your silly right-wing webshites?

By the way jerkoff, your link is broken.

DrMaddVibe
10-24-2006, 09:04 PM
Doc Hollywood on the Campaign Trail
What Michael J. Fox learned while on Spin City.

By Kathryn Jean Lopez

First it was Missouri, today it is Maryland. Michael J. Fox has entered the political fray in both states hotly contested Senate races, taping commercials for the Democrats running there, Claire McCaskill and Ben Cardin, respectively. In the ads, while touting his candidates support for stem-cell research, Fox by implication furthers the most prevalent myth about stem-cell research: that those who oppose embryo-destroying research are against stem-cell research.

In the Maryland commercial for Cardin, Fox, the actor (he played teenage Republican Alex P. Keaton on Family Ties) who suffers from Parkinsons Disease, takes aim at both Republican Lieutenant Governor (and Republican nominee for Senate) Michael Steele and George W. Bush. Fox says:

Stem cell research offers hope to millions of Americans with diseases like diabetes, Alzheimer's and Parkinson's.

But George Bush and Michael Steele would put limits on the most promising stem cell research.

Fortunately, Marylanders have a chance to vote for Ben Cardin.

Cardin fully supports life-saving stem cell research. It's why I support Ben Cardin.

And with so much at stake, I respectfully ask you to do the same.

Even in an emotionally wrenching package you see Fox very visibly suffering from his disease as he unnervily jerks back and forth these claims are familiar and disingenuous. George W. Bush, Jim Talent, Mitt Romney any politician who has taken any kind of lead in opposing embryonic-stem-cell research (and cloning, which is rarely spoken of, but is a necessary element of much of what embryonic-stem-cell advocates want to do) is all too often portrayed as being against stem-cell research and hope. In truth, President Bush was the first president of the United States to authorize federal funding for any embryonic-stem-cell research. In correcting a writer from The New Republic back in 2004, my colleague Ramesh Ponnuru pointed out, Actually, Bush provided funding for the first time. Congress had essentially banned funding, the Clinton administration issued preliminary regulations getting around the ban, and then Bush imposed a policy of funding with restrictions.

Further, embryonic-stem-cell research is currently legal and completely unrestricted in both Maryland and Missouri, and in the vast majority of other states. It is largely personal and institutional ethics that keeps scientists from cloning research. The debate were having is almost always about government funding or radical measures like the one currently on the ballot in Missouri (Amendment 2), which would write a right to cloning into the state constitution.

Additionally, embryo-destroying stem-cell research is by no means the only or the most promising stem-cell research. Alternative research including cord-blood research and adult-stem-cell research is already working, unlike the embryonic-stem-cell research were all focused on as if it were a proven cure-all. As Princeton professor Robert P. George, who sits on the presidents bioethics commission, tells National Review Online:

the ads exaggerate the therapeutic potential of embryonic stem cells beyond anything that Michael J. Fox or anyone else has reasonable grounds to believe they can be used to accomplish. Adult stem cells stem cells that can be obtained harmlessly from umbilical cord blood, bone marrow, fat, and other sources have actually been used successfully to treat people. They have been used to improve peoples lives. Embryonic stem cells have not helped anyone. No one knows when, if ever, embryonic cells will be used in therapies at all. Indeed, not a single embryonic-stem-cell-based therapy is even in stage one of clinical trials. That is because the tendency of embryonic stem cells to produce tumors makes it unethical to use them in human beings even in experimental treatments. By contrast, there are more than 1,000 adult-stem-cell-based therapies in clinical trials. In his ads, Michael J. Fox hides these crucial facts, thus creating an appallingly false impression and slandering candidates against whom the ads are directed.

Pennsylvania Republican Senator Rick Santorum, a candidate in another hot race this season, is also like Bush and Steele and Talent pro-stem-cell research, but opposed to embryo-destroying research. In the Senate earlier this year, Santorum teamed up with his pro-choice, very pro-embryonic-stem-cell-research Pennsylvania colleague Arlen Specter to sponsor a bill that would fund research to find cells with embryo-like qualities. At the time, Santorum explained:

While there are different and passionate opinions on stem cell research, Senator Specter and I have come to an agreement that we can intensify pluripotent stem cell research without creating or destroying human embryos for research purposes. We are hopeful that additional funding in this area will open the door to significant advances in the medical and scientific communities.

Stem-cell research, while dramatically divisive largely thanks to misleading emotional messages (i.e., the Fox commercials) actually offers potentially fruitful opportunities for coalition building. That is, unless youre of the embryos-or-nothing position. Unfortunately, instead of embracing non-controversial research earlier this year, Democratic Leader (soon to be Senate Majority Leader?) Harry Reid dismissed the Santorum efforts as meaningless. Proponents of embryonic-stem-cell research those were supposed to believe really care about sick people rejected, not for the first time, a chance to embrace non-ethically troublesome research; instead they said We only want embryonic-stem-cell research.

Political commercials are not known for their honesty or subtlety, but these Fox ads hit home in a particularly painful way; their blatant dishonesty does a terrible disservice to those whom they pretend to want to help and malignantly contribute to an already confusing and frustrating debate about basic issues of life and death. Claire McCaskill, Ben Cardin, and anyone else who chooses to play on voters emotions with these misleading ads (Fox has filmed one for Democrat Wisconsin Governor Jim Doyle, and he will be appearing at events for Democrats Sen. Robert Menendez and Tammy Duckworth, who is running for the House from Illinois, according to the Washington Post) ought to be ashamed of themselves.

As Professor George elucidates:

I have great sympathy for Mr. Fox and other victims of Parkinson's and similarly horrible diseases. I understand how desperately he hopes for a cure for what afflicts him and so many others. I have seen members of my own family suffer, and I too want to hasten the day when the great engine of science conquers the diseases that cause so much suffering. But the fact that Mr. Fox is a victim is not a license for him to mislead or manipulate the public. The truth the whole truth must be told. Those politicians who, for political gain, have run these ads in which the truth is distorted and people are misled deserve the most severe of reprimands. Win or lose, they have brought upon themselves disgrace.

Kathryn Jean Lopez is the editor of National Review Online.

http://article.nationalreview.com/print/?q=MzcwMGRkMjg2MWVhZWIxYTY0N2NmNTYwNDMzMGQ2M2Q=

DEMON CUNT
10-24-2006, 09:15 PM
So your op-ed copy paste is the be-all-end-all on the subject? Is this all it takes to convince you? No wonder you are a conservative.

We would still think that the world was flat if some didn't have the balls to venture into uncharted territory while people like you burned witches.

The fertility clinics should hold little funerals for the little embryos that they throw into the trash!

DrMaddVibe
10-24-2006, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
So your op-ed copy paste is the be-all-end-all on the subject? Is this all it takes to convince you? No wonder you are a conservative.

We would still think that the world was flat if some didn't have the balls to venture into uncharted territory while people like you burned witches.

The fertility clinics should hold little funerals for the little embryos that they throw into the trash!

No.

No.

I'm not wondering.

I burned a LOT of things but witches aren't one of them.

If you're making the tombstones...why not. There's a butt for every toilet seat!

So you like it when kid actors with disabilities distort voting records with lies just so they can throw an election? Is that really what you're about?

FORD
10-24-2006, 11:05 PM
I'll still vote for Michael Steele. And Susanna Hoffs as well....

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/o7em6OTWCWk"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/o7em6OTWCWk" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Nickdfresh
10-24-2006, 11:28 PM
Uh oh!!!!!

Michael J. Fox is wrong: Jim Talent supports stem cell research
By redlightgrnlight Comments (23) / Email this page � / Leave a comment �
Adult stem cell research, that is. I know, but watching Michael J. Fox's near-slanderous attack on Senator Jim Talent, you'd have no idea that when Fox says that Talent opposes research into "stem cells," he means "embryonic stem cells." And it's because Fox, tragically afflicted Parkinson's Disease, needs a cure. But Fox doesn't let on that, yes, even adult stem cells have yielded treatment for Parkinson's.

Read the testimony of Dr. Dennis Turner, who suffered extreme shaking from 1991-1999 until adult stem cell therapy, conducted by Dr. Michel F. Levesque, helped give him four virtually pain-free years from treatment. Or the research into five Parkinson's patients who demonstrated a 61% increase in physical coordination and lessening of symptoms.

So yes, Mr. Fox, Senator Talent does support stem cells. He supports adult stem cells, he supports research that has yielded positive treatments for Parkinson's patients, and he did it all without requiring the federally-subsidized slaughter of embryoes. Insert the word "embryonic" somewhere into your vitriolic attack against the senator in a last-minute push for Claire McCaskill, and maybe then you can air that commercial. Alas, but perhaps that truthful commercial would be so much less effective.

So, Mike how's it feel to be a shill?

Look at the idiotic adult incapable of distinguishing "adult stem cells," which are essentially useless in research, and "embryonic stem cells," that according to the White House can be used to impregnate women, and can be thrown out when no longer needed. But, in order to pander to their largely uneducated base, will not allow them to be used in "research."

More partisan semantics from a fool.

Another "meltdown," another attack on a guy who has symptoms of Parkinson's, and of whom doctors have verified that his symptoms may indeed be progressively worse, since he left acting at least three or four years ago. BTW, the nat'l (real) media is eating idiot types like AssVibe alive tonight, especially since his source, whether he listens or not, is a fat douche bag that has illegally used drugs. Rush knows all about "taking his drugs" to medicate his sickness apparently --which are Viagra and hillbilly heroin...

DEMON CUNT
10-24-2006, 11:33 PM
So you like it when kid actors with disabilities distort voting records with lies just so they can throw an election? Is that really what you're about?

No retar-o-bot, I want doctors to have access to the latest technology so they can improve the health and extend the lives of human beings.

You want to limit science because you fear that it makes the great god angry.

Just like Limbaugh, you mock and persecute the afflicted.

You are a selfish sociopathic evil zealot.

Nickdfresh
10-24-2006, 11:55 PM
(White House Press Spinster Tony) Snow on Bush Stem Cell Veto: ‘The Simple Answer Is He Thinks Murder (of "medical waste") Is Wrong’

The Senate is expected to vote overwhelming this afternoon to expand embryonic stem cell research. The bill would allow federal funding for research that “could lead to treatments that save millions of lives and improve the quality-of-life for millions more.” President Bush has vowed to veto the bill.

Today, a reporter asked Press Secretary Tony Snow why Bush opposed the bill. Snow responded, “The simple answer is he thinks murder is wrong.” Watch it: (http://images1.americanprogress.org/il80web20037/ThinkProgress/2006/snowmurder.320.240.mov)

http://img327.imageshack.us/img327/4180/copyofcavemanlawyer22ku.jpg
Snow at press conference

An embryo is not a baby or even a fetus; it’s a cluster of about 150 cells, also known as a blastocyst, which forms a few days after the joining of a sperm and egg, and is no larger than the period at the end of this sentence.

In any event, the embryos at issue are currently being discarded (AS MEDICAL WASTE!). (http://thinkprogress.org/2006/07/18/brownback-embryo/)

Transcript:

[b]QUESTION: Can you remind us why the president believes that it is not appropriate to use — that it would be more appropriate for stem cells to be thrown away than to be used in this case for medical research?

SNOW: I don’t think that’s the choice that the president is presented. What the president has said is that he doesn’t want human life destroyed.

Now, you may consider that insignificant. But the president has said. And you have had in a number of cases the snowflake babies where some of those fetuses have in fact been brought to term and have become human beings. The president believes strongly that for the purpose of research it’s inappropriate for the federal government to finance something that many people consider murder. He’s one of them.

Furthermore, it is worth pointing out that this government did make available already existing lines — to get back to your question — there were existing lines. The most recent figures we have are 2004. But 85 percent of all the embryonic stem cell research on Earth was conducted using those lines.

There is nothing that makes embryonic stem cell research illegal. It simply says that the federal government will not finance it.

As you know, there are ongoing efforts in some states, including, I think, California and Massachusetts, to use state money for it. And I dare say if people think that there’s a market for it, they’re going to support it handsomely.

The simple answer is he thinks murder’s wrong. And he has said.

http://thinkprogress.org/2006/07/18/snow-murder/

Posted by Judd July 18, 2006 4:02 pm

DrMaddVibe
10-25-2006, 06:09 AM
I didn't say one word about limiting science.

What Fox wants is Federal funding for Embryonic stem cell research. It yeilds the least possible positive future out of them all.

Stick with the cord blood.

You guys go out of your way to bash on Bush but when you look at other things besides the war on terror you guys crack me up. Stem cell research, fuel cell, lower taxation...things the Dems have PROMISED but never came through with their 40 years in power.

Fox is being used as a pawn by the Democratic party to distort the voting records of at least 2 US senators. At least have the balls to admit it!

DEMON CUNT
10-25-2006, 08:44 AM
You may not be a doctor, but you play one at the Front Line.

You approve of federal funding for the genocide and fraud in Iraq. And you think Bo Brace rocks.

You still have not produced the voting records that make Fox a liar. Which pretty much makes you the liar.

Why are religious hypocrites so afraid of science? Why do you Jesus Babies want to control everything?

DrMaddVibe
10-25-2006, 09:26 AM
You're taking big steps trying to paint me as somthing I'm not.

Thanks for the laughs Marilyn!

DrMaddVibe
10-25-2006, 09:33 AM
Public record!

http://www.newsmax.com/scripts/printer_friendly.pl?page=http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2006/10/24/170734.shtml?s=ic

Michael Steele Refutes Stem Cell Claim

As Canadian-born actor Michael J. Fox makes his rounds for Democratic candidates, promoting embryonic and adult stem cell research, Maryland Senate candidate Michael Steele is crying foul.

Fox recorded a political ad that is airing throughout Maryland's broadcast markets in favor of Steele's Senate race opponent, Ben Cardin, in which he claims that Cardin supports stem cell research, while Steele does not.

Steele's campaign Web site released the following statement Tuesday to set the record straight on stem cell research:

"There is only one candidate in this race who voted against stem cell research and its Congressman Ben Cardin. Ben Cardin had a chance to support stem cell research that would not destroy human embryos, and he voted against it not because of his beliefs on the issue, but as a transparent political stunt . . .

"Both [Maryland] Senators Barbara Mikulski and Paul Sarbanes voted for this legislation. Ben Cardin wanted to politicize the issue instead of getting something done, so he voted against it. Marylanders deserve better than Congressman Cardins continued Washington double-talk, mistruths, and sheer political gamesmanship on an issue as important as stem cell research."

On Sept. 6, 2006, the Frederick News Post reported: "[Cardin] opposes suggestions that stem cell research is acceptable if the embryo isn't destroyed" (Liam Farrell, "Pursuing Change, Frederick News Post, September 2, 2006).

Steele adds: "I am an enthusiastic supporter of cord blood, adult stem cell, and embryonic stem cell research that does not destroy the embryo, and I fully support expanding innovations in technology that make it possible to treat and prevent disease without the willful destruction of human embryos."

And...

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2006/10/24/162711.shtml?s=lh

Michael J. Fox Stem Cell Ad Criticized

His body visibly wracked by tremors, actor Michael J. Fox speaks out for Missouri Democratic Senate candidate Claire McCaskill in a television ad that promotes her support for embryonic stem cell research.

"As you might know I care deeply about stem cell research," says the 45-year-old actor, who has struggled with Parkinson's disease for more than a decade. "In Missouri you can elect Claire McCaskill, who shares my hope for cures."

McCaskill has made support for the research a key part of her campaign to unseat Sen. Jim Talent. The Republican incumbent opposes the research as unethical, saying it destroys human embryos.

The new ad debuted prominently Saturday night during Game 1 of the World Series between the St. Louis Cardinals and the Detroit Tigers and will continue airing statewide this week, a campaign spokeswoman said.

Debate over stem cell research looms large in Missouri, where voters are considering a ballot measure that would amend the state constitution to protect all federally allowed forms of the research, including embryonic stem cell research. The scientific study holds promise in the search to cure diseases like Parkinson's and Alzheimer's.

"Unfortunately, Senator Jim Talent opposes expanding stem cell research," Fox says in the 30-second spot. "Senator Talent even wanted to criminalize the science that gives us a chance for hope."

Talent's campaign called the ad a false attack.

"Senator Talent supports medical research including stem cell research that doesn't involve cloning or destroying a human embryo," said Talent spokesman Rich Chrismer.

Earlier this year, Talent withdrew his support for a Senate bill that would ban all embryonic stem cell research and impose a million-dollar fine and jail sentence on violators. But he opposes the Missouri ballot initiative, claiming it would "make cloning human life at the earliest stage a constitutional right."

Supporters of the state referendum deny that assertion, noting the language of the proposed constitutional amendment explicitly bans human cloning.

McCaskill, running even with Talent in the latest polls, hopes to get a boost from aligning herself with support for the ballot measure, which recent polls show has the support of 58 percent of likely voters. Backers of the measure have raised nearly $29 million toward its passage, the costliest political campaign in Missouri history.

Fox's ad urges voters that "what you do in Missouri matters to millions of Americans. Americans like me." The ad ends with a picture of McCaskill and her voice approving the message.

The spot was the subject of widespread discussion on Monday after conservative radio commentator Rush Limbaugh claimed Fox was "either off his medication or acting" during the ad.

"I think this is exploitative in a way that's unbecoming either Claire McCaskill or Michael J. Fox," Limbaugh said on his syndicated show.

McCaskill spokeswoman Adrianne Marsh said Fox looked the same as he did for a McCaskill fund-raiser in St. Louis last month that raised $200,000 for the campaign. "It's unfortunate that anyone would attack someone who's trying to speak out for lifesaving cures," Marsh said.

A native of Canada, Fox became an American citizen in 2000 and has been politically active for Democratic causes. He campaigned for John Kerry in the 2004 presidential race and lobbied Congress to lift President Bush's restrictions on funding for stem cell research.

2006 Associated Press.

Nickdfresh
10-25-2006, 09:36 AM
Look at Dr.DoucheVibe continue to post laughably slanted news/op-eds to formulate his opinion, since he has none of his own.

Proof positive --Another know-nothing jackoff...

Dr. Love
10-25-2006, 09:43 AM
Boy, his acting has really gotten worse over the years.

DrMaddVibe
10-25-2006, 10:07 AM
Michael J. Fox In Town To Campaign For Dems
Fox Addresses Rush Limbaugh's Accusations

(CBS) WHEATON Actor Michael J. Fox was in town Tuesday to campaign for Democratic candidates, but he spent a lot of his day responding to derogatory comments made by radio talk show host Rush Limbaugh.

More than 200 people rose to their feet to greet Tammy Duckworth and Michael J. Fox. The "Back to the Future" star and Parkinson's sufferer was in Wheaton trying to help Duckworth become the Illinois 6th District's future congressman.

"I'm so excited that we are going to have the kind of leadership that Tammy will provide that will make sure this happens," Fox said.

Fox is referring to federal funding of embryonic stem cell research, which he believes is being thwarted by White House restrictions. To achieve his goal, he has been barnstorming the country and appearing in ads.

One ad airing in Missouri sparked controversy when Limbaugh remarked that it appeared that Fox was either off his medication or acting.

On Tuesday, the talk show host said Fox admitted in his book to not taking his meds when he appeared before Congress.

"He did not take his medication for the purposes of having the ravages and the horrors of Parkinson's disease illustrated," Limbaugh said.

Fox addressed the controversy on Tuesday.

"I'm kind of lucky right now. It's ironic, given some of the things that have been said in the last couple of days, that my pills are working really well right now," he said.

University of Chicago neurologist Dr. Thomas Kelly says Limbaugh doesn't have his facts straight. Fox's disease has progressed where he no longer only gets tremors, which can be controlled with medication, but has more erratic movements which are caused directly by his medicine.

"Chaotic, maybe writhing, dance-like movements, or dyskinesia, the movements I've seen in Mr. Fox, are due to his medications," said Dr. Kelly.

Duckworth called Limbaugh's opinion ridiculous.

"That comment is trying to take attention away from the real issue at hand, which is we need embryonic stem cell research," she said.

Duckworth's congressional opponent says that's not true. He was joined by a cancer survivor from Wheaton, who was treated using adult stem cells.

"His life has been transformed," Peter Roskam said.

In November, the outcome of this race could transform this debate in Congress.

CBS 2's Mike Puccinelli and Rob Johnson contributed to this report.

(CBS 2, the Naperville Sun and the Aurora Beacon-News are news partners covering stories in the western suburbs of Chicago. If you know of stories happening in this region, contact us.

( MMVI, CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)

http://cbs2chicago.com/local/local_story_297190206.html

So its the Embroyinc eh?

DrMaddVibe
10-25-2006, 10:17 AM
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_102406/content/rush_is_right.guest.html

I took the time to read all of this. I wish most of you would too.

Nickdfresh
10-25-2006, 10:22 AM
Yeah, read the fat lying drug addict.

FORD
10-25-2006, 11:33 AM
I'll bet AssVibe didn't have a problem with Michael J Fox making a similar ad for Republican Senator Arlen "Magic Bullet" Specter in the last election.

Here's some more "acting" from Michael........

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BlER2dj4YyQ"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BlER2dj4YyQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

DrMaddVibe
10-25-2006, 11:51 AM
Did it matter?

Nickdfresh
10-25-2006, 03:25 PM
From: MedicineNet.com (http://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=7579)

The 37-year-old Canadian actor Michael J. Fox has Parkinson disease, a progressive degenerative disease of the part of the brain called the substantia nigra that controls movement. Although Parkinson disease occurs mostly in older people, it sometimes does strike people in their forties or, as with Mr. Fox, even younger people.

Mr. Fox was first diagnosed when he noticed a "twitch" in his left little finger while he was working on the set of the 1991 film Doc Hollywood, he told People magazine. Parkinson disease has several classic signs and symptoms including tremors, stiffness of the limbs, a mask-like face, gait disturbance (difficulty walking), depression and, late in the disease, dementia.

The tremor is characteristically a resting tremor that especially involves the hands and fingers. It is described as a "pill rolling" tremor, a name that harks back to the similarity between the tremor's movement and that required to "roll a pill" in pharmacies past. In the early stages of Parkinson disease, the tremor stops when the person does something active, such as walking. Mr. Fox said that he paced during an interview to quell his tremor.

[b]After the diagnosis in 1991, Fox's disease progressed over the next few years affecting his entire left side with tremors and stiffness.

Michael J. Fox said he is in the "late mild" stage of the disease. For clinical purposes, Parkinson disease is arbitrarily divided into mild, medium, and severe stages.

Stiffness of the limbs and difficulty starting movements are characteristic. In the early stages of the disease, this may show up as trouble running, etc. As the disease worsens, the patient may have a difficult time initiating activities such as walking or dressing. Mr. Fox said that sometimes he is so stiff he cannot pick up and operate his TV remote control.

Along with a limited capacity to moving the arms and legs, a patient with Parkinson disease also experiences a decreased ability to move the muscles of the face. As a result, the facial expression tends to be unchanging and is said to be "mask-like."

Another feature of Parkinson disease is difficulty stopping an action once it has been started. For instance, patients may have trouble stopping once they do start walking. Affected individuals may walk faster and faster until they fall or hit something in their path.

Up to 50% of patients develop depression and 20% suffer memory loss. Additionally, some people with Parkinson disease may have hallucinations, seeing and hearing things that are not real.

While there are no medications that can stop Parkinson disease from progressing, many good medical treatments are available for its symptoms. Fox takes the drug Sinemet (levodopa-carbidopa). It controls some of the milder symptoms, including, "the constant rigidity of his hips, tremors in one or both hands, and a 'tapping' feeling in his feet." Mr. Fox reportedly has also had brain surgery (on the thalamus) to try to relieve his tremors.

Among Mr. Fox's reasons for going public about his condition is his desire to raise public awareness of Parkinson disease and funds for it.

For more on this disorder, please see the Diseases and Treatments Forum on Parkinson Disease.

Last Editorial Review: 7/8/2004

Nickdfresh
10-25-2006, 03:31 PM
Could Micheal J. Fox's medication cause him to twitch and "move involuntarily?"

Q: Are there side effects associated with PARCOPA?

A: Most common side effects with PARCOPA include involuntary movements and nausea.

There you go Ms.AnusVibrator...

amadeus
10-25-2006, 03:44 PM
On August 9th, 2001, President George W. Bush announced that federal funds may be awarded for research using human embryonic stem cells if the following criteria are met:

* The derivation process (which begins with the destruction of the embryo) was initiated prior to 9:00 P.M. EDT on August 9, 2001.
* The stem cells must have been derived from an embryo that was created for reproductive purposes and was no longer needed.
* Informed consent must have been obtained for the donation of the embryo and that donation must not have involved financial inducements.

NIH's Role

The NIH, as the Federal government's leading biomedical research organization, is implementing the President's policy. The NIH funds research scientists to conduct research on existing human embryonic stem cells and to explore the enormous promise of these unique cells, including their potential to produce breakthrough therapies and cures.

Investigators from 14 laboratories in the United States, India, Israel, Singapore, Sweden, and South Korea have derived stem cells from 71 individual, genetically diverse blastocysts. These derivations meet the President's criteria for use in federally funded human embryonic stem cell research. The NIH has consulted with each of the investigators who have derived these cells. These scientists are working with the NIH and the research community to establish a research infrastructure to ensure the successful handling and the use of these cells in the laboratory.

FORD
10-25-2006, 03:45 PM
Since I already mentioned this shit over at Links, I'm going to throw it in here as well....

I take this assault on Michael J. Fox personally, because I've seen this shit up close and personally. I lost two grandparents to Parkinson's disease, so I know goddamn well what it looks like, and I wouldn't wish it on anybody. Not even Mush Limpdick. And if there's a genetic component to this shit, then chances are I'll have to deal with my own mother suffering from this crap before too long (she's in her mid 60's), and my own odds of avoiding it ain't that great. So fuck yes I want research done, and I want it done NOW. If you think that sounds "selfish", go fuck yourself. Better yet, go educate yourself.

DrMaddVibe
10-25-2006, 04:17 PM
No, you go fuck yourself.

DrMaddVibe
10-25-2006, 04:26 PM
Stem cells might cause brain tumors, study finds Sun Oct 22, 3:22 PM ET

Injecting human embryonic stem cells into the brains of Parkinson's disease patients may cause tumors to form, U.S. researchers reported on Sunday.

Steven Goldman and colleagues at the University of Rochester Medical Center in New York said human stem cells injected into rat brains turned into cells that looked like early tumors.

Writing in the journal Nature Medicine, the researchers said the transplants clearly helped the rats, but some of the cells started growing in a way that could eventually lead to a tumor.

Various types of cell transplants are being tried to treat Parkinson's disease, caused when dopamine-releasing cells die in the brain.

This key neurotransmitter, or message-carrying chemical, is involved in movement and Parkinson's patients suffer muscle dysfunction that can often lead to paralysis. Drugs can slow the process for a while but there is no cure.

The idea behind brain cell transplants is to replace the dead cells. Stem cells are considered particularly promising as they can be directed to form the precise desired tissue and do not trigger an immune response.

Goldman's team used human embryonic stem cells. Taken from days-old embryos, these cells can form any kind of cell in the body. This batch had been cultured in substances aimed at making them become brain cells.

Previous groups have tried to coax stem cells into becoming dopamine-releasing cells.

Goldman's team apparently succeeded and transplanted them into the rats with an equivalent of Parkinson's damage. The animals did get better.

But the grafted cells started to show areas that no longer consisted of dopamine-releasing neurons, but of dividing cells that had the potential to give rise to tumors.

The researchers killed the animals before they could know for sure, and said any experiments in humans would have to be done very cautiously.

Scientists have long feared that human embryonic stem cells could turn into tumors, because of their pliability.

Opponents of embryonic stem cell research cite such threats. Many opponents, including President George W. Bush and some members of Congress, believe it is immoral to destroy human embryos to obtain their stem cells.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20061022/sc_nm/stemcells_dc&printer=1

DrMaddVibe
10-25-2006, 04:33 PM
"Then there's the sensation of not being able to settle, or land in any one spot for more than a second or two. When I'm "off," I feel like I'm dangling from a coat hanger that has been surgically implanted under my skin in the muscles of my back, wedged between my shoulder blades. The sensation is not quite one of being suspended in the air; it's more like being jacked up, with my toes scraping and kicking at the ground, straining for purchase, so that, if only for a moment, both feet can plant firmly and bear the full weight of my body. During the years I spent promoting the fiction that none of this was actually happening to me, my only recourse was to isolate myself and grit it out.

Three to four times every day, I go through the transitions between the two poles, navigating the tricky passage from the land of "off" to "on." The most surreal aspect of this thrill ride is that during every "on" time, I delude myself into believing that that, and not the other, is my "normal" condition.

None of the pills I take gives me even a mild buzz, but the freedom of movement and the interlude of physical grace they provide are intoxicating. I don't squander a nanosecond of this time contemplating the inconvenient truth that what I'm experiencing is not "real." I don't think about that when I'm splashing in the surf with Aquinnah and Schuyler, fishing for bass with Sam, or huffing to keep up with Tracy on the bike rides she loves so much. I truly do forget and, lost in this sublime ordinariness, it's easy to miss the subtle twitches, creeping rigidity, and vibrating sensations urging me to crack open the vial and toss back another little blue pill."

http://www.michaeljfox.org/news/article.php?id=5

From HIS own website.

Face it, he's a shill for the Dems!

Nickdfresh
10-25-2006, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by amadeus
On August 9th, 2001, President George W. Bush announced that federal funds may be awarded for research using human embryonic stem cells if the following criteria are met:

* The derivation process (which begins with the destruction of the embryo) was initiated prior to 9:00 P.M. EDT on August 9, 2001.
* The stem cells must have been derived from an embryo that was created for reproductive purposes and was no longer needed.
* Informed consent must have been obtained for the donation of the embryo and that donation must not have involved financial inducements.

NIH's Role

The NIH, as the Federal government's leading biomedical research organization, is implementing the President's policy. The NIH funds research scientists to conduct research on existing human embryonic stem cells and to explore the enormous promise of these unique cells, including their potential to produce breakthrough therapies and cures.

Investigators from 14 laboratories in the United States, India, Israel, Singapore, Sweden, and South Korea have derived stem cells from 71 individual, genetically diverse blastocysts. These derivations meet the President's criteria for use in federally funded human embryonic stem cell research. The NIH has consulted with each of the investigators who have derived these cells. These scientists are working with the NIH and the research community to establish a research infrastructure to ensure the successful handling and the use of these cells in the laboratory.

Thank you for the five year old article which he contradicted earlier this year, amgayus...

DrMaddVibe
10-25-2006, 04:49 PM
http://www.lifenews.com/bio1789.html

MIT Prof: Embryonic Stem Cell Research Nowhere Close to Helping Patients

by Steven Ertelt
LifeNews.com Editor
October 10, 2006

Canberra, Australia (LifeNews.com) -- An MIT professor says that embryonic stem cell research is nowhere close to helping patients. He said that's because scientists haven't yet figured out how to stop embryonic stem cells from causing tumors when injected into patients.
Professor James Sherley, a stem cell researcher at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, was in Australia to talk with lawmakers about why they should resist backing legislation promoting human cloning.

Sherley said that embryonic stem cells cause tumors and cancers when injected into human tissue and, as a result, they can't be used to treat patients with various diseases. He said the tumors form because embryonic stem cells have the potential to turn into various other kinds of tissues -- including the wrong ones.

When you put them in an environment where they can grow and develop, they make lots of different kind of tissues, Sherley said, according to a Courier Mail newspaper report.

Sherley said that the "tumor formation property is an inherent feature of the cells" and warned that the possibility of overcoming it is likely very far into the future.

"And although some might say we can solve the tumor problem down the road, that's equivalent to saying we can solve the cancer problem and we may, but that's a long time coming," he explained.

According to the Courier Mail, the MIT professor said that the tumors embryonic stem cells cause are mostly benign but they could metastasize or produce chemicals that can adversely affect parts of the body.

Sherley also said that numerous American scientists agree with his view that embryonic stem cells cause problems and are a very long way off from helping patients but that they have been reluctant to speak out due to the highly political nature of the debate and worries over losing funding for their research.

He said adult stem cells have been successful in treating patients because they don't cause tumors when injected.

University of Melbourne Emeritus Professor of Medicine Thomas Martin agreed with Sherley's concerns and told lawmakers that a previous review of the science undertaken by the Lockhart panel failed to consider the tumors issue when issuing its report.

Martin said he did not think that embryonic stem cell research would even lead to cures for major diseases such as diabetes or Parkinson's.

Martin, an internationally recognized Fellow of the Royal Society, said the embryonic stem cells produced from human cloning would have the same problems.

Nickdfresh
10-25-2006, 04:59 PM
Again, Dr.AssFuck posts more irrelevant information after being own3d with the fact that the very "medication" Douche Limpdick asks "why" Micheal doesn't take before the commercials may in fact cause the very symptoms displayed IN the commercial, the guy he "never listens too." And displaying his typical obsessive, sociopathic moronic behavior.

And again, he shows why the American people increasingly hate his cowardly ilk...

Let's review, Republicans are:

-are hateful, and attack the meek and sick in order to further their 'negative' sociopathic agenda

-will not Federally fund research because they are anti-science, and want the US to fall further behind other countries in research and in medicine (but it's okay to throw the blastocyst away and to use them for "science" as invitrofertalization) in order to placate their god base

-are fundamentally hypocrites that abuse drugs and want to touch boys

AssVibe fits right in with his fellow crazy, sociopathic Floridian Republicans, Katherine Harris and Mike Foley.

Nickdfresh
10-25-2006, 05:05 PM
http://www.lifenews.com/bio1789.html

MIT Prof: Embryonic Stem Cell Research Nowhere Close to Helping Patients

Oh, look at the Neo Con cherry-pick the news! Again, no one has said anything about "injecting stem cells" into patients, we're talking about "research" idiot. Your article only again shows your ignorance... No one disputes that cures are a "long-way off," and of course how can you get there if you don't RESEARCH fool?

jacksmar
10-25-2006, 05:46 PM
http://www.ama-assn.org/ama/pub/category/13630.html

AMA policy opposes the cloning of human beings at this time, and the use of SCNT technology for reproductive cloning. AMA policy also strongly endorses federal funding for research involving human ES cells (Policy H-460.917). Specific elements are based on support of the 1999 National Bioethics Advisory
Commission (NBAC) report, Ethical Issues in Human Stem Cell Research. This report recommended federal support for stem cell research involving fetal cadavers, or embryos remaining after infertility treatments, but opposed creation of embryos (by in vitro fertilization or SCNT) solely for the purpose of research on human ES cells.

Finally, a recent study demonstrated how murine ES cells can be genetically manipulated in culture to form a specific neuronal cell type that when transplanted into a rat model of Parkinsons disease was able to repopulate a region of the brain and provide functional recovery.29

As I understand, this paragraph explains research with spinal cord stem cells.

Looks like they've worked on this a while at the AMA and taken a position.

Sorry to see anyone allow this to turn into a political discussion. This is about people; and not votes or research funding.

amadeus
10-25-2006, 05:46 PM
Man, DickNFresh, such hatred!!!

Nickdfresh
10-25-2006, 05:53 PM
Go suck a gunt troll...

And Jacksmar, again, have you guys actually read through this thread to figure out the hypocritical nonsense?

You can't use "invitrofertilisation" blastocyst, but it's okay to throw them out as 'medical waste?'

Nickdfresh
10-25-2006, 05:56 PM
(White House Press Spinster Tony) Snow on Bush Stem Cell Veto: "The Simple Answer Is He Thinks Murder (of "medical waste") Is Wrong"

The Senate is expected to vote overwhelming this afternoon to expand embryonic stem cell research. The bill would allow federal funding for research that "could lead to treatments that save millions of lives and improve the quality-of-life for millions more." President Bush has vowed to veto the bill.

Today, a reporter asked Press Secretary Tony Snow why Bush opposed the bill. Snow responded, "The simple answer is he thinks murder is wrong." Watch it: (http://images1.americanprogress.org/il80web20037/ThinkProgress/2006/snowmurder.320.240.mov)

http://img327.imageshack.us/img327/4180/copyofcavemanlawyer22ku.jpg
Snow at press conference

An embryo is not a baby or even a fetus; it’s a cluster of about 150 cells, also known as a blastocyst, which forms a few days after the joining of a sperm and egg, and is no larger than the period at the end of this sentence.

In any event, the embryos at issue are currently being discarded (AS MEDICAL WASTE!). (http://thinkprogress.org/2006/07/18/brownback-embryo/)

Transcript:

[b]QUESTION: Can you remind us why the president believes that it is not appropriate to use — that it would be more appropriate for stem cells to be thrown away than to be used in this case for medical research?

SNOW: I don't think that's the choice that the president is presented. What the president has said is that he doesn’t want human life destroyed.

Now, you may consider that insignificant. But the president has said. And you have had in a number of cases the snowflake babies where some of those fetuses have in fact been brought to term and have become human beings. The president believes strongly that for the purpose of research it's inappropriate for the federal government to finance something that many people consider murder. He's one of them.

Furthermore, it is worth pointing out that this government did make available already existing lines to get back to your question there were existing lines. The most recent figures we have are 2004. But 85 percent of all the embryonic stem cell research on Earth was conducted using those lines.

There is nothing that makes embryonic stem cell research illegal. It simply says that the federal government will not finance it.

As you know, there are ongoing efforts in some states, including, I think, California and Massachusetts, to use state money for it. And I dare say if people think that there's a market for it, they're going to support it handsomely.

The simple answer is he thinks murder's wrong. And he has said.

http://thinkprogress.org/2006/07/18/snow-murder/

Posted by Judd July 18, 2006 4:02 pm

Here, I'll just repost this again...

sadaist
10-25-2006, 05:59 PM

since he left acting at least three or four years ago.

I know how factual you like to be Nick. I noticed your above quote was incorrect.

In 2006, Michael was in 6 episodes of Boston Legal, and a voice in The Magic 7. In 2005 he was a voice in Stuart Little. In 2004 he was in a couple of episodes of Scrubs. I also hear that he has recently appeared in some TV commercials.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000150/

Nickdfresh
10-25-2006, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by sadaist
I know how factual you like to be Nick. I noticed your above quote was incorrect.

In 2006, Michael was in 6 episodes of Boston Legal, and a voice in The Magic 7. In 2005 he was a voice in Stuart Little. In 2004 he was in a couple of episodes of Scrubs. I also hear that he has recently appeared in some TV commercials.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000150/

Wow, another relevant fact!

Super Sade! I don't watch much TV.

DrMaddVibe
10-25-2006, 06:04 PM
have you guys actually read through this thread to figue out the hypocritical nonsense?

Yeah.

The Dems like to parade handicapped people into the public forefront for political gain...not that there's anything wrong with that, right Nikki?:rolleyes:

The other part is that you think that THAT is ok too.

No alternative plans, nothing except "We're NOT the Republicans!" and now this at the 11th hour. Pandering to those with disabilities and exploiting them for their disabilities.

THAT'S what this thread is all about!

sadaist
10-25-2006, 06:09 PM
Wow, another relevant fact!

Super Sade! I don't watch much TV.

Just pointing out that everything you post isn't accurate. Yet you slam anyone who opposes your views if they post an inaccuracy.

I suppose it's better than the other responses of LMMFAO or Hmmmmm. I suppose I'll let you guess on those offenders.

Nickdfresh
10-25-2006, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by sadaist
Just pointing out that everything you post isn't accurate. Yet you slam anyone who opposes your views if they post an inaccuracy.

I suppose it's better than the other responses of LMMFAO or Hmmmmm. I suppose I'll let you guess on those offenders.

You add nothing, as usual...

DrMaddVibe
10-25-2006, 06:16 PM
You add nothing, as usual...

As opposed to what...posting the same thing twice in a thread?

LMAO!!!!

Nickdfresh
10-25-2006, 06:20 PM
As opposed to what...posting the same thing twice in a thread?

LMAO!!!!

Or spamming it with about seven articles that have little or nothing to do with the debate?

BTW, where's your avatar Jar Jar?

DrMaddVibe
10-25-2006, 06:21 PM
Try to actually READ them.

Nickdfresh
10-25-2006, 06:44 PM
LOL How many of them have you actually 'read?'

DrMaddVibe
10-25-2006, 08:14 PM
LOL How many of them have you actually 'read?'

I read every one of them before I posted them. The damning fact to Fox's whole premise is that there is a cure in the embryonic stem cells. The guy can't even be trusted to take medicine that enables him to maintain a daily "balance"! I can understand and sympathize with him but like Sesh stated earlier...he was a no-show when he was Alex Keaton "Uber-Reaganite"! There was no awarness to Parkinson's before he was diagnosed with it.

We've seen him in front of a senate hearing displaying the same motions that Stevie Wonder, Axel Rose and David Byrne use(on a stage!)all because he wanted a desired maximum effect. What did he do? That's right...he went off of his meds.

Now we see the same gyrations and you don't expect some to see it for what it is? C'mon Nikki, even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

frod babbled that I listened to Rush. I don't. I don't have the time to. He does so if what I said earlier was inline with what he said, "oooops!" I'll take it as a compliment. I don't have a national audience and listeners clinging to my every word. I don't cry about how Jerry Garcia is a dope smoking hippie while I'm busy getting my swerve on with my maids meds.

What I do see is Fox shaking his money maker for the Dems. Plain and simple. If you can't see it you're not only stupid but you're blind too!

Nickdfresh
10-25-2006, 08:29 PM
I read every one of them before I posted them. The damning fact to Fox's whole premise is that there is a cure in the embryonic stem cells. ...

Jesus fucking Christ you are one sorry, dumb motherfucker...

No one SAID THERE IS A CURE!! They said RESEARCH my lead to one.

Are you really this stupid?

It's like arguing with retards...

Continue the valient battle for the most corrupt, lazy Congress in history...

DEMON CUNT
10-25-2006, 08:31 PM
MsSaddBawls is engaging in the conservative practices of attack the messenger and blame the democrats. It is his reptile brain high on pseudo-religious politics.

This selfish zealot simply wishes to stay the course and protect the rights of embryos everywhere because of his faith based delusions.

If/when MsSaddBawls becomes inflicted with a disease that can possibly be cured with this research we are going to see a change of heart.

DrMaddVibe
10-25-2006, 08:33 PM
No one here gets out alive.

Nickdfresh
10-25-2006, 08:33 PM
Not to mention how he fucks over paralyzed veterans from the War he loves so much, by insuring that they'll never have the chance to walk again by banning stem cell research...

DrMaddVibe
10-25-2006, 08:40 PM
I'm not banning ANYTHING nikki!

DEMON CUNT
10-25-2006, 08:43 PM
I'm not banning ANYTHING nikki!

But you are talking out your ass.

DrMaddVibe
10-25-2006, 08:46 PM
You'd like that, but no.

Private research.

Nickdfresh
10-25-2006, 08:49 PM
Ms.AnusVibrator says "suck it paralysed bitches," only private research cripple!

And BTW, China, South Korea, Japan, and Europe will be laughing at us because of mindless droning fuckwits on the religious right...

I guess it's okay to make money off of "killing babies" via "private research" and throwing them out. Just no federal funding for it?

What typical two-faced bullshit from the feeble minded. You would think these jackoffs would actually be consistent in their "beliefs."

DEMON CUNT
10-25-2006, 08:50 PM
You'd like that, but no.

Private research.

Did you ever track down the actual voting record that you accused Fox of lying about?

Or are you bearing false witness?

FORD
10-25-2006, 08:53 PM
Look at this picture, AssVibe.....

http://www.classbrain.com/artbiographies/uploads/ronald-and-nancy-reagan.jpg

You know your false Messiah, Ronald Reagan, would want you to support stem cell research.

Nancy is pleading with you, AssVibe. Don't let her down :(

Nickdfresh
10-25-2006, 08:54 PM
He's always bearing "false witness."

He never listens to Rush, yet he knows his talking points instantly.

And he's not really a Christian, but he'll soak his Clay Aiken Underroos if you say anything about Christian fundamentalists...

Nickdfresh
10-25-2006, 08:56 PM
Did you ever track down the actual voting record that you accused Fox of lying about?

Or are you bearing false witness?

He's too busy tracking down right wing talking points and articles meaningless to this particular issue...

DEMON CUNT
10-25-2006, 08:58 PM
Yeah, MsSaddBawls' affinity for Clay Aiken is really, really creepy in a Mark Foley kind of way.

DrMaddVibe
10-25-2006, 08:58 PM
Nikki, why should taxpaying dollars be used for something that not all would benefit from?

Let the private sector use their money on this.

China allows the use of medical testing on prisioners. You can't even stand it when a soldier walks a POW with a dog leash!

Korea has already admitted that their research is based on false claims and lies.

Europe? Not sure where you're you're going with that one but they alread laugh at us so what's new?

DEMON CUNT
10-25-2006, 09:02 PM
Nikki, why should taxpaying dollars be used for something that not all would benefit from?

Like the invasion of Iraq?

You paint with a broad brush, sperm sponge.

Nickdfresh
10-25-2006, 09:22 PM

Let the private sector use their money on this.

People wouldn't benefit from stem cell research? Another small minded post of the feebly short sighted!

They're saying it could benefit alzheimer's victims...

China allows the use of medical testing on prisioners. You can't even stand it when a soldier walks a POW with a dog leash!

The US has allowed testing on it's own troops!

And weapons aren't tested on Iraqis?

Korea has already admitted that their research is based on false claims and lies.

No idiot, ONE SCIENTIST was caught as a fraud.

Then why don't you just call your entire party one of corrupt pedophiles by that logic?

Europe? Not sure where you're you're going with that one but they alread laugh at us so what's new?

Can you blame them? Look at the dickhead you elected...

DrMaddVibe
10-26-2006, 06:04 AM
Why get upset when I refute the nations YOU brought into this discussion?

You're blind and stupid I guess.

Nickdfresh
10-26-2006, 06:55 AM
Why get upset when I refute the nations YOU brought into this discussion?

Well, you have refuted my "nation" alright, with your two-faced pseudo-patriotism of putting partisanship above your nation quite often actually, then playing the "patriot card' no less...;)

You're blind and stupid I guess.

LMFAO!:D Really? Name one! Which "nation" did you "refute?"

Ms.DumbVibe, the only thing you've shown in this thread is your ignorance and rudimentary education. And your fundamental lack of grasping 'notions' of even basic science that any kid should have before graduating high school.

You also are incapable of grasping nuance. You post only articles as spam that you get from www.fascistdouchbagblog.com without understanding as to what they mean to this discussion. Presenting them as some sort of 'truth,' as if information or sheer speculative, biased opinions are truths. And as they, you've thinly masked personal attacks on a man dying from a terminal disease as some sort of 'debate' on an issue you know next to nothing about! In fact, a doctor known for treatment of Parkinson's has stated that patients entering the mid-level progression of the disease face a stark choice, either don't take their meds and freeze-up with partial paralysis, or take their meds and often shake violently and uncontrollably. So it seems fat douche was wrong apparently? Perhaps he's high on air again?

I'll even provide you with an example: earlier, you basically stated in this thread that stem cell research was essentially worthless since injecting stem cells into patients might cause tumors. Well, no shit asshat! Whoever said anything about using stem cells as a "treatment." We're talking about long term research here, research that in all odds wouldn't even benefit Michael J. Fox, since he'll be a victim of his disease by then. He even knows this! The only thing you've "shown" is your fundamental ignorance and lack of basic understanding of the issue, as well as lack of compassion with your "reptilian" cryptic-fascist mentality so typical of the Authoritarian-(pseudo)Conservative. It's as if you've gotten all your background on this from an episode of South Park, a fucking dumb cartoon that is occasionally funny, but never should be trusted as an inherent 'truth' regarding such issues.

You're also getting your info from a guy with no college education, and whose opinions are based on purely visceral speculations for partisan ends. And he's a man (Limbaugh) that is himself a drug addict going blind from his addictions, and a likely thrice-divorced 'sexual tourist' adopting the semantically puerile pseudoscience arguments to pander to the 'Christian' right listeners like Warham.

No wonder why social conservatives are going to be thrown out of government over the next three years or so. And this includes the GOP to an extent.

And Dr.AssVibe, you're the best troll the Democratic Party could ever ask for here, albeit purely unintentionally.;)

DrMaddVibe
10-26-2006, 07:28 AM
Lil' Nikki, don't worry your blonde roots over the details sweetie.

The tumor article was put up there for you idiots to see that embryonic stem cell(which Fox is campaigning for!)isn't anything to get excited about. Its more like some Mengele experiments with human DNA. Thought you guys said the GOP were the Nazis?

I'm not getting ANY info from Rush Limbaugh. frod babbled that I did and that did send me to his website so I could see what he was rambling about. In the unedited for evening TV news...he was correct in the belief that Fox is a shill.

What's next lil' Nikki? You gonna trot out ol' Hawking in a wheelchair? The Dems are reaching a new low in campaigning whether you choose to see it or not. Exploiting the handicapped!!!! "We're on YOU'RE side"! They haven't any ideas on the matters that count on this except that they'll let every US taxpayer foot the bill for bullshit scientific experimentations!

Nickdfresh
10-26-2006, 07:43 AM
Lil' Nikki, don't worry your blonde roots over the details sweetie.

I'm not your fucking "sweetie" sperm-gurgler. That's Clay!

The tumor article was put up there for you idiots to see that embryonic stem cell(which Fox is campaigning for!)isn't anything to get excited about.

How the fuck would you know? In what part of that article does the guy say that stem cell research was worthless, while he himself continues stem cell research (in Australia)?

In fact, stem cell research has shown much promise, that's why you have to "research it" idiot. Cures don't come by not researching!

Its more like some Mengele experiments with human DNA. Thought you guys said the GOP were the Nazis?

LMFAO!! Look at the guy who cheers torture and glorifies death lecturing me on 'Nazi experiments!'

Go ahead Dr.AssVibe, go ahead and make that comparison!! How is stem cell research Naziish?

I'm not getting ANY info from Rush Limbaugh.

YOU POSTED A LINK TO HIS SITE YOU LYING IDIOT!!:D And you also completely adopted his idiotic "Micheal J. Fox is just faking this for drama" argument.

frod babbled that I did and that did send me to his website so I could see what he was rambling about. In the unedited for evening TV news...he was correct in the belief that Fox is a shill.

So you are essentially admitting that you just lied about getting your info from Rush Limbaugh, what a fucking troll idiot you are!!:D

What's next lil' Nikki? You gonna trot out ol' Hawking in a wheelchair? The Dems are reaching a new low in campaigning whether you choose to see it or not. Exploiting the handicapped!!!! "We're on YOU'RE side"! They haven't any ideas on the matters that count on this except that they'll let every US taxpayer foot the bill for bullshit scientific experimentations!

LMFAO!!:D You're such a stupid douchebag it's not funny! A man who mindlessly sucks Republican dick, a party which panders to ill-informed social conservatives on this issue, (then denies he's really a Christian whenever questioned on his religious beliefs), and has some of the most negative fear-based attack ads in history running (and some possibly racist ones as well in Tennessee!), is calling Dems 'low' for having a pleading sick man in an ad...

New low, your IQ has hit a new low!:D

Priceless!

DrMaddVibe
10-26-2006, 07:49 AM
LMAO!!!!

Oh such anger. Too bad you can't channel it in some positive way.

Nickdfresh
10-26-2006, 07:51 AM
LMAO!!!!

Oh such anger. Too bad you can't channel it in some positive way.

LOL Another incomprehensibly retarded and hypocritical post by personal attack "MadVibe."

Have you run out of "talking points" stupid?

DrMaddVibe
10-26-2006, 07:56 AM
No, they're in this thread for cognitive adults to read and make up their minds.

I'm sure I'll find more supporting articles that will show embryonic stem cell science as junk and that the Dems are exploiting handicapped.

Nickdfresh
10-26-2006, 08:29 AM
LMFAO!! Yeah, the Dems rolled Fox in on a gurney, and forced him to do it!

(Despite the fact that he has his own awareness organization).

DEMON CUNT
10-26-2006, 08:50 AM
I'm sure I'll find more supporting articles that will show embryonic stem cell science as junk and that the Dems are exploiting handicapped.

You just keep repeating this Rush Limbaughh talking point over and over.

DEMON CUNT
10-26-2006, 08:54 AM
Too bad you can't channel it in some positive way.

Yeah, instead of denying people the possibility of a cure we should work to ban the "junk science" that is religion.

matt19
10-27-2006, 01:35 AM
This is very touchy.... I'm not sure if its real or acting though.

FORD
10-27-2006, 01:46 AM
It's real.

matt19
10-27-2006, 03:05 AM
Then its sad. But i am still undecided about it.

DEMON CUNT
10-27-2006, 06:50 AM
Originally posted by matt19
Then its sad. But i am still undecided about it.

I'm sure if you or someone you cared about were diagnosed with Parkinsons you'd be able to make up your mind.

Nickdfresh
10-27-2006, 07:02 AM
BTW, Rush (sort of) apologised yesterday on his show...

DrMaddVibe
10-27-2006, 07:05 AM
BTW, Rush (sort of) apologised yesterday on his show...

Yeah, you and frod tuned in and listened.

Nickdfresh
10-27-2006, 07:12 AM
Yeah, you and frod tuned in and listened.

Actaully, I heard it on CNN, dipshit. Wrong, as usual...

DrMaddVibe
10-27-2006, 07:17 AM
Yeah.....riiiight!

DEMON CUNT
10-27-2006, 07:29 AM
Yeah.....riiiight!

The only time Rush gets any real attention is when he fucks up like this.

Just because you Rush cultists absorb every word he says and accepts it a gospel doesn't mean the rest of us are paying any attention to his bullshit.

Nickdfresh
10-27-2006, 07:43 AM
Yeah.....riiiight!

BTW mensa, I've maybe heard 20-minutes of Rush in the last ten years or so. But even if I did listen to it on Douche, how would that make me a "frod?" When have I ever said that I never listened to Rush? I've never beLIEved his shit (which is the actual fraud), and I rarely listen, but again you fail to grasp a basic notion and fail to make any sense in your typically pathetic attempt at flaming...

DrMaddVibe
10-27-2006, 09:19 AM
That's 20 minutes more than me!

Roy Munson
10-27-2006, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by FORD

Apply this to any Senate or House race where some self-centered Repiglican COCKSUCKER voted against stem cell research.

How does it feel to watch your goddamned ignorance (and that of your elected pigs) in action? :mad:

GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU GODDAMNED FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT.

Alex Keaton forgot to mention the word EMBRYONIC. Plus, he forgot to mention that funding for EMBRYONIC STEM CELL RESEARCH IS FUCKING LEGAL...privately. Why...I don't know. We are a fucked up society if we think that creating a life just to destroy it so that there might be some minute possibility of curing someone else is ok. And if our government is going to start using my tax dollars for this shit I WILL RAISE HOLY HELL AS WILL MANY OTHERS THAT FEEL THE SAME WAY.

Mark my words you liberal scumfucks...if you want to motivate the Conservative Christians and light a fire in their belly you go ahead and keep pushing for this shit. You'll get what you have coming.

And fuck Alex P Keaton. He can still act I'll give him that.

FORD
10-27-2006, 12:53 PM
Munson, pull your head out of your ass.

The embryos exist anyway. Because people whom God has not allowed to concieve children in the normal way go to laboratories and get their stuff mixed up in a dish. And when they get one that works, they throw the rest out.

Now what's worse? Throwing the embryos down the toilet, or using them to save someone else's life? They aren't "babies" and they will NEVER be "babies" so take that idea completely off the table.

Flush 'em or use them to save life. Which is more practical? Which is more compassionate? Which is more human?

matt19
10-29-2006, 12:43 AM
I'm sure if you or someone you cared about were diagnosed with Parkinsons you'd be able to make up your mind.

Fuck you you shallow minded piece of shit. Who are you to fucking tell me what i would do or what i wouldnt. Go look up some more gay porn.

DEMON CUNT
10-29-2006, 01:07 AM
Fuck you you shallow minded piece of shit. Who are you to fucking tell me what i would do or what i wouldnt. Go look up some more gay porn.

More deep thoughts from a conservative super genius.

You want gay porn? You'll have to go and find your own spank material, junior.

matt19
10-29-2006, 03:31 AM
You dont need to be putting words in my mouth. I can agree or disagree with whatever i want. And why when you have it all at your fingertips? For a tolerent liberal you sure like to call everyone gay, and fag.

BigBadBrian
10-29-2006, 07:25 AM
Fox is doing nothing more than prostituting his illness for a cause.

Fuck that stupid-assed, knee-jerk Canuck?

Why can't they put someone from Missouri with the same illness in the ad?

Just more of the opinion of the Dems that celebrities and politicians matter more than your average American.

:gulp:

DEMON CUNT
10-29-2006, 11:19 AM
You dont need to be putting words in my mouth.

OK, no more words in your mouth. Nor will I put my cock in your mouth. Maybe you have an Uncle that can help you explore your oral fetish? I'm just saying.

I can agree or disagree with whatever i want.

Sure you can, little boy. Disagree all you want to!

And why when you have it all at your fingertips? For a tolerent liberal you sure like to call everyone gay, and fag.

What was that, faggot?

DEMON CUNT
10-29-2006, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian

Just more of the opinion of the Dems that celebrities and politicians matter more than your average American.

Jesus Christ would have offered comfort, love and healing to Michael J. Fox.

BigBlandBrian offers nothing but hatred and persecution in the name of his own selfish politics.

Truly, people like BBB are an embarrassment to authentic Christians everywhere.

Nickdfresh
10-29-2006, 11:55 AM

Gee BigCryin'Brian, don't you have some neuological disorder? Such compassion...

How's that pretending to be a Christian thing going for you BTW?

LoungeMachine
10-29-2006, 12:21 PM
I wonder if Brie would have the balls to stand up in his church and spew such words......

Doubt it.

Angel
10-29-2006, 03:20 PM
Maybe Mike could move back to Canada and they could save him from this debilitating affliction and get him to stay on his meds!

I saw him on a tv cameo not too long ago and he wasn't shaking like Stevie Wonder.

Think that perhaps he went off the medication for maximum effect to influence the heartstrings of those ACTUALLY living in Missouri?

He was on too many meds. The diskinesia you can see is from the medication, it's not a parkinson's symptom.

Also, the meds will only work for about 5 years.

Angel
10-29-2006, 03:30 PM

Fox has his American citizenship, that makes him as American as you, dipshit.

Now if you want to bring Canada into it, you can always bitch about how we were the ones that discovered cem stells to start with:

Link Here (http://www.nce.gc.ca/nces-rces/stemcell_e.htm)

FORD
10-29-2006, 05:36 PM

So I guessed you missed the GOP response ad, which featured Jim "Jesus" Caveizel and Patricia Hatemonger, among other Repuke "celebrities"?

FORD
10-29-2006, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
I wonder if Brie would have the balls to stand up in his church and spew such words......

Doubt it.

Brie lives in Virginia Beach. In his church, the pastor probably spews the same venomous hateful shit that he does.

Roy Munson
10-31-2006, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by FORD
Munson, pull your head out of your ass.

The embryos exist anyway. Because people whom God has not allowed to concieve children in the normal way go to laboratories and get their stuff mixed up in a dish. And when they get one that works, they throw the rest out.

Now what's worse? Throwing the embryos down the toilet, or using them to save someone else's life? They aren't "babies" and they will NEVER be "babies" so take that idea completely off the table.

Flush 'em or use them to save life. Which is more practical? Which is more compassionate? Which is more human?

Haha...nice try, asshole.

How convenient of you to roll that bullshit out. Do you honestly think that's as far as it will go regarding the "production" of embryos for embryonic stem cell research? Do you think Alex P. Keaton and his buddies will be happy with using "leftovers" forever? Bullshit. They're going to want to produce babies for the sake of killing them, too.

It's really funny, but I have a hunch that the pro-baby-killers(abortion people) are backing this stuff with wide smiles on their faces. They're thinking they can use this as a way to get some people to sway their opinion on killing babies as a means to possibly help treat or cure deseases. They are using this and laughing all the way to the women's clinic incinerator. Sick fucks.

DEMON CUNT
10-31-2006, 12:44 AM
Originally posted by Roy Munson
They're going to want to produce babies for the sake of killing them, too.

http://www.sci-fi-london.com/2002web/moviepics/soylent_green_large_03.jpg

It's people. Soylent Green is made out of people. They're making our food out of people. Next thing they'll be breeding us like cattle for food. You've gotta tell them. You've gotta tell them!

Roy, how many foster children do you have?

FORD
10-31-2006, 12:48 AM

How convenient of you to roll that bullshit out. Do you honestly think that's as far as it will go regarding the "production" of embryos for embryonic stem cell research? Do you think Alex P. Keaton and his buddies will be happy with using "leftovers" forever? Bullshit. They're going to want to produce babies for the sake of killing them, too.

It's really funny, but I have a hunch that the pro-baby-killers(abortion people) are backing this stuff with wide smiles on their faces. They're thinking they can use this as a way to get some people to sway their opinion on killing babies as a means to possibly help treat or cure deseases. They are using this and laughing all the way to the women's clinic incinerator. Sick fucks.

If you're so "pro-life" that you believe you have to defend an unthinking, unfeeling embryo from science (but not from being flushed) then how do you justify the invasion and occupation of Iraq, and the knowledge that Chimpy has killed 2800 Americans and some 650,000 Iraqis.

Half of whom are children, I might add.

DEMON CUNT
10-31-2006, 12:54 AM
It's only the white unborn that are sacred, FORD.

Check this:

British scientists grow human liver in a laboratory (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=413551&in_page_id=1770&ico=Homepage&icl=TabModule&icc=NEWS&ct=5)

and...

http://static.crooksandliars.com/2006/10/foxpoll.jpghttp://static.crooksandliars.com/2006/10/limbaughpoll.jpg

Crooks And Liars: MJ Fox vs Rush Limbaugh poll-No contest (http://www.crooksandliars.com/2006/10/30/mj-fox-vs-rush-limbaugh-poll-no-contest/)

Nickdfresh
10-31-2006, 03:18 AM

So it's okay to throw out blastocysts (not embryos dummy!) that are no longer usable for making "snowflake babies" via envitrofertilization (all 58 of them), but God forbid they be used to conduct research?

So, let me guess, abortion sucks, but you love child poverty, pestilence, & abuse? Sick fuck.

(BTW, 24% of all US children live in poverty, and many don't have any health insurance).

BigBadBrian
10-31-2006, 07:36 AM
Gee BigCryin'Brian, don't you have some neuological disorder? Such compassion...

Indeed I do. Thanks for your well wishes. :)

However, I'm not advocating the butchery of embryos just for the sake of it.

How's that pretending to be a Christian thing going for you BTW?

There is no pretending about it. You, however, no nothing of my faith or what I believe. You just parrot the typical anti-Christian talking points.

I do have sympathy for Mr. Fox about his illness, it's just that I don't think it's ethical what he is doing.

Hell, he didn't even read Missouri's stem-cell bill and then went about spewing about it. That's just simply disgusting.

:cool:

Roy Munson
10-31-2006, 09:14 AM
It's only the white unborn that are sacred, FORD.

Check this:

British scientists grow human liver in a laboratory (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=413551&in_page_id=1770&ico=Homepage&icl=TabModule&icc=NEWS&ct=5)

and...

http://static.crooksandliars.com/2006/10/foxpoll.jpghttp://static.crooksandliars.com/2006/10/limbaughpoll.jpg

Crooks And Liars: MJ Fox vs Rush Limbaugh poll-No contest (http://www.crooksandliars.com/2006/10/30/mj-fox-vs-rush-limbaugh-poll-no-contest/)

Consider the source.

Roy Munson
10-31-2006, 09:46 AM
So it's okay to throw out blastocysts (not embryos dummy!) that are no longer usable for making "snowflake babies" via envitrofertilization (all 58 of them), but God forbid they be used to conduct research?

So, let me guess, abortion sucks, but you love child poverty, pestilence, & abuse? Sick fuck.

(BTW, 24% of all US children live in poverty, and many don't have any health insurance).

There is not much difference between embryos and blastocysts. Blastos go on to make the placenta and the embryo anyhow. And did I ever say that making "snowflake babies" was ok? You're putting words in my mouth and assuming things. You need to quit thinking you're so fucking smart. You make a fool out of yourself with comments like this.

DEMON CUNT
10-31-2006, 10:27 AM
Consider the source.

I consider all sources.

You are a source of right-ring clichs packaged as self-righteous anger.

Nickdfresh
10-31-2006, 09:36 PM
Indeed I do. Thanks for your well wishes. :)

However, I'm not advocating the butchery of embryos just for the sake of it.

Oh, what a hero. Want your medal?

There is no pretending about it. You, however, no nothing of my faith or what I believe. You just parrot the typical anti-Christian talking points.

I do have sympathy for Mr. Fox about his illness, it's just that I don't think it's ethical what he is doing.

Hell, he didn't even read Missouri's stem-cell bill and then went about spewing about it. That's just simply disgusting.

:cool:

You're a fraud. Jesus would turn out your church, because it has become nothing but a marketplace that supports corporatist bullshit and self-serving lies and half truths...

Nickdfresh
10-31-2006, 09:39 PM
There is not much difference between embryos and blastocysts. Blastos go on to make the placenta and the embryo anyhow. And did I ever say that making "snowflake babies" was ok? You're putting words in my mouth and assuming things. You need to quit thinking you're so fucking smart. You make a fool out of yourself with comments like this.

Oh sorry, maybe I was bedazzled by your self-righteous, masturbatory babble...

Funny how blastacyts are only an issue when it comes to research, they've been thrown away for years now. Where's your anger over that?

BigBadBrian
11-04-2006, 01:15 PM
http://www.blackfive.net/photos/uncategorized/picture_092.jpg

LoungeMachine
11-04-2006, 01:27 PM
Are people really this gullible?

Sad.

BigBadBrian
11-05-2006, 08:14 AM

You're a fraud. Jesus would turn out your church, because it has become nothing but a marketplace that supports corporatist bullshit and self-serving lies and half truths...

You know NOTHING of me.

You know nothing of Jesus Christ.

You know nothing of my church.

I will pray for you. You need it. :)

Nickdfresh
11-05-2006, 08:29 AM
You know NOTHING of me.

You know nothing of Jesus Christ.

You know nothing of my church.

I will pray for you. You need it. :)

Oh Bri, I know you better than the people that can barely tolerate you in real life...

And please don't pray, your Karma-vibes are negative...