PDA

View Full Version : Will you still Love me, will you still need me, when Im 64 !

Panamark
10-21-2006, 02:56 AM
http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,20619600-2,00.html

Panamark
10-21-2006, 02:56 AM
Heather 'has Macca evidence on tape'From correspondents in London
October 21, 2006 11:27am
Article from: Agence France-PresseFont size: + -
Send this article: Print Email
THE estranged wife of pop legend Sir Paul McCartney had "tangible evidence" that he was physically aggressive towards her, a newspaper reported today.

The claim comes three days after newspapers published apparently leaked divorce papers detailing Heather Mills McCartney's allegations against her ex-Beatle husband, including that he attacked her.

In the saga's latest twist, the Daily Mail quoted an unnamed source close to Mills McCartney saying that the evidence she had was "dynamite".

"She reckons to have tangible evidence showing that Paul not only verbally attacked her but was also physically aggressive.

"As well as charting much of the marriage breakdown on her digital camcorder and having witnesses who will testify to her claims, Heather has another killer piece of evidence in the form of an audio recording," the source said.

Mills McCartney, 38, may also have "some kind of video recording of the pair rowing", the source added.

Documents which emerged earlier this week alleged that, while in Los Angeles in the United States in 2002, McCartney "grabbed her by the neck and pushed her over a coffee table".

They also claimed that McCartney lunged at her with the broken stem of a wine glass which cut her arm and made it bleed.

McCartney, 64, has said he will vigorously defend himself against the claims in the divorce courts.

FORD
10-21-2006, 04:39 AM
Geezus... next the money hungry skank is gonna say that Paul is the one who cut off her fucking leg.

DrMaddVibe
10-21-2006, 08:31 AM
Well, seeing as how he's a vegan...he didn't eat her leg!!!

Panamark
10-21-2006, 08:37 AM
She's hopping mad !!! :p

Mr. Vengeance
10-21-2006, 09:51 AM
I'm so sick of this whore! She's whining that Paul wouldn't let her use a bedpan and she had to crawl to the can. Hey baby- in all these years you haven't learned how to hop???? Shit, I've managed to make it to the crapper on many occasions drunk off my ass, and now lights on, but you can't hop 10 feet???

Oh man, I hope she gets reamed in court. WHY, Paul, WHY did you not get a prenup????

Panamark
10-22-2006, 03:18 AM
I think the whole world cringed when he announced there would
be no pre-nup.....

She claims to have tape recorded evidence....
Wonder if that will make it to the web ??

tydhurst
10-22-2006, 10:01 AM
Why the fuck would anyone tape record their arguments with their husband?

"Hey, i was waondering if you'd like to come over for dinner, we'd have a bottle of wine and watch my tape of me arguing with my penisoner ex-Beatle husband!"

Course, when you put it like THAT...

Seshmeister
10-22-2006, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by Panamark
"She reckons to have tangible evidence showing that Paul not only verbally attacked her but was also physically aggressive.

Has there ever been a divorce without verbal attacks?

In fact has there ever been a marriage without verbal attacks?:)

Apparently the claimed physical aggression is that he pushd her.

Jack68
10-22-2006, 08:39 PM
cunt

DavidLeeNatra
10-23-2006, 11:14 AM
I hope she got the "robin givens memorial punch" in her fucking face from paul...what a cunt...even IF these things have happened...take the money, shut the fuck up and run, bitch...

Jérôme Frenchise
10-23-2006, 01:31 PM
Hey, good one, Panam'... I've just realized Macca was born in 1942, so... :cool:
Honestly, I couldn't care less about his life. As for his wife, unless she'd hit my bed tonight or even next week-end, well, it's just the same. :D

As far as music, all I have from the Beatles is "Sergeant Pepper", and for a week I've had a DVD that a pal of mine brought me, "Run Devil Run", and well, the rocker in the Beatles was McCartney, no doubt for me now.
I mean, I'll never be a fan of him, but that video got me have a slightly different view of the musician.
So, OK, he's been pretty hard to follow at times (or since the beginning), but hey! The truth is there to see, on stage that is. :cool:

That said, there's fun to have commenting on his present divorce, all right. ;)

Mr Grimsdale
10-23-2006, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by Panamark
She's hopping mad !!! :p

whatever can he mean?

Jack68
10-24-2006, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by Mr. Vengeance
I'm so sick of this whore! She's whining that Paul wouldn't let her use a bedpan and she had to crawl to the can. Hey baby- in all these years you haven't learned how to hop???? Shit, I've managed to make it to the crapper on many occasions drunk off my ass, and now lights on, but you can't hop 10 feet???

Oh man, I hope she gets reamed in court. WHY, Paul, WHY did you not get a prenup????
Yeah the whole im disabled thing and i had to crawl to the bathroom is fuckin laughable.I guess a tiny tim crutch by the bed is out of the question(im serious,poor fuckers coming back from Iraq with no legs at all dont whine like this rich cunt.).For the life of me why didnt he get a prenup.Insane really.