PDA

View Full Version : Referendum I in Colorado

matt19
10-21-2006, 06:36 AM
I think that this is the weakest attept to deny rights since the civil war. What is wrong with a domestic partnership? What is wrong with gay rights. They are people just like you and me. If you didnt know they were gay you would be just fine with them. You never know, the man handing you fries at the drive through could be gay. Or the woman checking your clothes a the local Wal-Mart. Grow up and quit trying to deny people rights just because some silly book written over thousands of years has a gray area about gays, bi's, or anyone else. Quit using literal text when you want to, and imbelish when you dont agree.

ODShowtime
10-21-2006, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by matt19
I think that this is the weakest attept to deny rights since the civil war. What is wrong with a domestic partnership? What is wrong with gay rights. They are people just like you and me.

What's disgusting is trying to use the US Constitution to limit people's rights. I mean like blasphmeously disgusting. It makes me sick. Think of how many Americans died to defend that document from forces of evil. Our fathers. Our brothers.

How anyone could possibly argue for laws that take away people's rights like health benefits and power of attorney, I just can't fathom. The US stands for making everyone equal under the law. Unless it might help you draw out some ignorant pig-fuckers and religious assholes on Election day.

And I'm not even fond of gay people or their vacuous culture.

LoungeMachine
10-21-2006, 10:15 AM
Well then, Mattie....

STOP VOTING REPUBLICAN

:cool:

Nickdfresh
10-21-2006, 10:50 AM
If Congress would just pass a measure insuring "domestic partnerships" was equivalent to marriage in regards to financial decisions, then there would be no issue. Then marriage would be "defended" as the safe providence of heterosexuals to have as their domain, so they could get divorced, have latchkey kids, cheat on their spouses, screw other people's spouses, etc.; and all would be right with America "morally"...

But of course, they'd be deprived of one of the last minorities they can sort of beat up on for political gain.

But, they'd still always have the poor.

matt19
10-22-2006, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
Well then, Mattie....

STOP VOTING REPUBLICAN

:cool:

Just because i am registered republican doesnt mean i vote that way.

WACF
10-22-2006, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
If Congress would just pass a measure insuring "domestic partnerships" was equivalent to marriage in regards to financial decisions, then there would be no issue.

This would of been a huge step in the right direction in Canada or the US.

Whether anyone agrees with the lifestyle or not they are people...and should be treated as such.
The hardships of not being able to use a partners medical plans or be entitled to pensions are real.

LoungeMachine
10-22-2006, 02:01 AM
Originally posted by matt19
Just because i am registered republican doesnt mean i vote that way.

No, your POSTS in here mean you do :rolleyes:

FORD
10-22-2006, 05:10 AM
Howard Dean had the right idea. Sign a civil union law, giving the gays the legal equivalent of marriaga, and leave the religious aspects of the ceremony completely out of it.

For what it's worth Matt, glad to see you questioning right wing programming in this case. I knew it would happen eventually. ;)

LoungeMachine
10-22-2006, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by FORD

For what it's worth Matt, glad to see you questioning right wing programming

There's actually been alot of that in here recently.....

Rightys in here questioning the war, congress, chimpy, etc.........

[all except one dumb bot, that is] :D

Howard Dean
10-22-2006, 11:39 AM
An Open Letter to the Conservative-American Community

http://static.flickr.com/98/268125701_a8af5c8c2e_t.jpg

by Dr. Howard Dean
Chairman, Democratic National Committee

Dear Valued Potential Customer:

As the leader of one of America's premier political parties, I know firsthand the importance of building bridges to the various communities and constituencies we serve. Unfortunately, when serving as many diverse communities as we do at the DNC, sometimes an important relationship can inadvertently fall through the cracks. Frankly, I realize we have not always brought our "A Game" when it comes to the concerns of conservative-Americans. That's why we would like to take this opportunity to start a dialog with you, the conservative "values voter," by addressing an issue of vital importance to all of us -- the growing Republican homo menace.

Despite what you may have heard on Fox News, we Democrats know what issues are on the minds of heartland conservatives like you. We know that your number one concern of is the safety of your children -- whether they are plucking their banjos on the back porch, speaking tongues to snakes at Jesus Camp, or torching crosses at your local Nascar racing contest. We also know that the number one threat to your children's safety is the scourge of international homo-ism. That's why we at the DNC have created "The Contract With American Hillbillies," a new multipoint investigation program to identify and root out conservative stealth homoism before it threatens you or your precious little inbreeds.

What we have found so far has been shocking. You may have already read the disgusting story of Mark Foley, the Florida Republican gay pervert congressman who spent night after night on the godless internet discussing unnatural sex acts and interior decoration with innocent underaged pages. And now our investigators have learned that Idaho Republican Senator Larry Craig is less interested in Boise than he is in "boy-sies." Now that his sickening secret is out, the good conservative folks of Idaho can send this pansy packing to San Francisco where he can be Potato Queen in the the next pride parade.

Sadly, though, this is just the tip of the GOP gayberg. House Speaker Dennis Hastert, the mincing minnie who ran the GOP's Foley coverup? A former high school "wrestling coach." California governor Arnold Schwartzenegger? A curious fondness for flexing his oiled pecs while parading around in a pair of skimpy Speedos. "Dick Armey"? You do the math.

And if their rampant homoism weren't enough, the GOP has further betrayed traditional conservatives by secretly nominating negros in races across the country. Yes, you read that correctly: actual negros. No matter how many times they try to hide the genetic truth from conservatives like you, GOP nominees like Michael Steele, Lynn Swann and Ken Blackwell are black as the ace of spades. Imagine the devastating impact on US property values if the world learns that more of those types have moved into the Congressional neighborhood.

Are these Republican negros also gay? It is too early to say definitively, but much more will be revealed in the upcoming weeks. Our research teams are busy still digging up evidence, but what we've learned already should be enough to destroy whatever shred of faith you have left in the Gay Old Party. I have, in my hand, a list of of over 200 GOP insiders suspected of sodomy, locker room towel-snapping, dancing with fat girls, and open negroism. As Christians like you, we would rather persuade them to forfeit their election campaigns peacefully, but if necessary we promise to get the charges out in time for your November 5 Sunday sermons.

Are you fed up with the GOP's miscegenation and gay bathhouse shenanigans? I know we've had our differences in the past, but maybe it's time for conservatives like you to give Democrats a fresh new look. The Republicans like to talk about having a "big tent," but we at the DNC are actually taking concrete steps to bring conservatives back in the fold. Just look at our innovative Iraq quagmire withdrawal plan, which has earned the praise and endorsement of rock-ribbed, traditional American conservatives like Pat Buchanan, Fred Phelps, and David Duke.

Like us, these no-nonsense mainstream conservatives know it's time to bring US troops home where they belong, protecting our children from the clutches of the Republican congressional gay negro NAMBLA mafia. With our troops safely back, the people of Iraq can then begin building a faith-based society emphasizing the same traditional values that motivate conservatives like you: women at home, prayer in school, capital punishment for homos.

In less than three weeks you will be asked to make a stark choice. You can choose the GOP's same old Washington "backroom insider games" -- ewwwwww -- or choose a fresh start with a new team dedicated to rooting out and exposing the Republicans' culture of man-love. People like Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Ted Kennedy, Hillary Clinton and John Kerry, dedicated public servants who want to reach out to you in a completely non-gay way. With your support, our team will make sure that you will no longer be at risk from tax cuts tainted with gay Republican AIDS cooties, and that your children trapped in the military will no longer be taking orders from the Butt-Commando-in-Chief.

But if, for whatever reason, you can't vote for us, why not stay at home and sit this one out? Let's face it, polls prove the GOP is doomed, and your traditional mindless loyalty to them has brought you nothing but heartache, disappointment, and a legislature full of sodomist and negros. The GOP came into power promising you a return to traditional values; instead, they were a Trojan Horse full of purse-swinging black Greek sailors who have turned Washington into Sodom on the Potomac, and Capitol Hill into the Love Shack on Brokeback Mountain.

While you're thinking it over, remember to register for the DNC's nationwide all-day Bible Study church lock-in on Tuesday November 7. Free chewing tabacky for the first 10 million enrollees!

Sincerely,

Howard Dean
For the Democratic National Committee

DEMON CUNT
10-22-2006, 11:49 AM
Open Letter to DiamondDouche,

You are a troll fag in denial of your desire for rock hard cock! Give into your gayness and you won't hate yourself so much.

Sincerely,

DEMON CUNT
For the ROTH ARMY Liberals Who Crush Stupid Neocons Like The Stinkbugs That They Are

LoungeMachine
10-22-2006, 11:58 AM
LMAO!!

Howard Dean
10-22-2006, 12:08 PM
MS CUNT AND MR LOUNGE HOW IS YOUR CIVIL UNION WORKING OUT FOR YOU?

SHARE YOUR STORY FOR AMERICA!

DEMON CUNT
10-22-2006, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by Howard Dean

You are embarrassing yourself.

http://www.digdeeper.net/poop/floatie.jpg

Nickdfresh
10-22-2006, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by Howard Dean

Wow, that's brilliant. Such fascination with 'homos' Republicans have...

http://img.getactivehub.com/dawn/custom_images/logcabin/LCR2003_31.jpg

FORD
10-22-2006, 04:54 PM
Funny thing is, half the Busheep would probably believe Howard Dean actually wrote that shit, if FAUX "news" told them so.

matt19
10-22-2006, 08:50 PM
No my posts dont, i want lower taxes and less government. I never said i vote republican every election. I actually will probably be voting for Bill Ritter, and Ed Puilmutter, this year.

Nitro Express
10-23-2006, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Howard Dean had the right idea. Sign a civil union law, giving the gays the legal equivalent of marriaga, and leave the religious aspects of the ceremony completely out of it.

For what it's worth Matt, glad to see you questioning right wing programming in this case. I knew it would happen eventually. ;)

Bingo! We shouldn't even use the term Gay marriage because Marriage traditionaly for milleniums has been between a man and a woman. Domestic Partners is the best term. I really don't get this whole argument though. Homosexual relationships on average are very short-term and why anyone with half a brain would want to jeapardize half of their gross assets is beyond me.

The problem is a good percentage of the voting US aren't ready for the concept of homosexual marriage. It's too radical of an idea. It might fly in San Fransisco, New Orleans, and maybe New York City but the rest of the country is going to go ape shit.

Gay marriage herded people to the Republican side and it was the best gift the Democrats ever could have given the Republicans. The Republicans were confident they had it made in Washington because of gay marriage and proceeded to act like they were untouchable.

Now things have degenerated so much that the religiouse Republican voter feels they have two choices, to vote for the demise of the US Constitution or Gay Marriage.

That's how a lot of them are seeing it. Some of the crazy mofos will vote Republican again because they don't want Rosie O' Donnell marrying Oprah for her money. LOL!

Nitro Express
10-23-2006, 01:54 PM
Politics is all about pandering to your political base. There are many people on the Christian Right who are closet homosexuals and we all know there are some gay and pedofile Republican politicians who are hypocrites when it comes to voting on legislation. Why? They are getting the kitty fed by playing a certain role.

It's no different than the minister taking advantage of the perish, pocket some donations and fucking the alter boy. It's the same game.

Hell, I wouldn't be suprised on the Democratic side there are closet homophobes who actually hate gays be the gays are feeding the kitty. LOL!