PDA

View Full Version : Attn: Canadians.......TRAILER PARK BOYS

Roy Munson
10-23-2006, 11:53 AM
I've been YouTube'ing the Trailer Park Boys clips and I'm hooked.

Anyone have the DVD set of all the seasons they want to copy for me?

I wish we could see this show down here in the states.

Mr. Vengeance
10-23-2006, 04:46 PM
It's a Canadian institution. I thought that BBC U.S. was suppsed to be airing them in the U.S.?

m_dixon1984
10-23-2006, 04:56 PM
Amazon will sell them to you all packaged up for Christmas.

http://www.amazon.com/Trailer-Boys-Season-X-MAS-Boxset/dp/B000FJRB1C/sr=1-1/qid=1161636826/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/002-1959605-1625648?ie=UTF8&s=dvd

Go see the movie at a theatre near you. If they make money they'll keep making more shows. If they go broke we get no more Bubbles. Boooo!!!

M

RuzDNailz
10-24-2006, 01:44 AM
There are some seasons DVD sets out there. They are available in stores here, but you can probably import them easily through Amazon or any other media store online. Check Wal-Mart if need be. The one set comes with a mini 'Conky' puppet!

blonddgirl777
10-24-2006, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by Mr. Vengeance
It's a Canadian institution. I thought that BBC U.S. was suppsed to be airing them in the U.S.?

I just LOVE the "Trailer Park Boys"!
Seen them all and can't wait for another season...

My favorite episode so far is when they kidnapp Alex Lifeson. Ricky argues that Elix is a better band (L.O.L), Bubbles makes this funny airdrum solo and Julian's drink doesn't spill (as usual) eaven in the gutter!

We have them all downloaded but I don't know how to share that.
My husband is away for 3 weeks and when he comes back, I will ask him how to do that (if it can be done)?

Has anyone seen some of those actors on the net.? Some are very surprising (in a way), especially Trevor/Corey...

Mr. Vengeance
10-24-2006, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by RuzDNailz
There are some seasons DVD sets out there. They are available in stores here, but you can probably import them easily through Amazon or any other media store online. Check Wal-Mart if need be. The one set comes with a mini 'Conky' puppet!

The Conky finger puppet comes with the TPB Christmas Special DVD.

"Way to go Reveen!!! You too Patrick Swayyzeeeee!!"

Mr. Vengeance
10-24-2006, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by blonddgirl777
I just LOVE the "Trailer Park Boys"!
Seen them all and can't wait for another season...

My favorite episode so far is when they kidnapp Alex Lifeson. Ricky argues that Elix is a better band (L.O.L), Bubbles makes this funny airdrum solo and Julian's drink doesn't spill (as usual) eaven in the gutter!

We have them all downloaded but I don't know how to share that.
My husband is away for 3 weeks and when he comes back, I will ask him how to do that (if it can be done)?

Has anyone seen some of those actors on the net.? Some are very surprising (in a way), especially Trevor/Corey...

It's hard to think of a favorite episode...I love Conky. I also like the Rush concert. And Julian drunk on the Swish. I think that maybe the episode where J-Roc gets caught jerking off before the big rap concert is my fave. Bubbles gets to rap, and J-Roc lays out his rap. We meet Detroit Velvet Smooth.

"Yo got tripped up smoking some bud! Reached in my pants, pulled out my pud"

blonddgirl777
10-24-2006, 09:53 PM
... J-Roc gets caught jerking off...

L.M.A.O... by his MOM.!!!
(Wearing his knee high white socks...)

I like it when Bubbles gets to warn Julian in codes, by blinking his humongous eyes in his thick "bottle bottoms"... he's kinda cute in a miserable way...

Or when Randy gets fed pigeon burgers by Mr. Lahey and ends up standing the street corner (wearing extra tight jeans and his big belly...)

Yep. it's hard to think of one favorite episode... they're all good!

RuzDNailz
10-25-2006, 01:47 AM
The Conky finger puppet comes with the TPB Christmas Special DVD.

"Way to go Reveen!!! You too Patrick Swayyzeeeee!!"

That is the ultimate episode! Lahey and Randy wind up in the drunk tank in the end with dog piss all over their pants. Ricky wound up with the rag superglued to his face and a model truck to his hand!

*Conky taunts Ricky* "STUPID!"

Mr. Vengeance
10-25-2006, 09:51 PM
How about Bubbles' wrestling alter ego- The Green Bastard????

Another great episode!

The Trailer Park Board Chairman threatening Ricky the whole show-
"Ricky, I 'aint got no candy for ya...just the right hook!"

"Right hook? What the fuck are you talking about? How about the Fuck you hook?"

Ahhh, makes my want to sign up at the Dartmouth Vocation School.

ODShowtime
10-26-2006, 06:54 AM
Originally posted by blonddgirl777

Finding this show is on my short list just because of old lerxt.