PDA

View Full Version : Close The Sheep Pen!

Roman Moronie
10-24-2006, 08:12 PM
No disrespect to the diehard Roth fans in the sheep pen, but your fanclub has ZERO credibility! Why? Because the pen was started by a sheep himself. That's why I hate the fucking sheep pen. Just close down the pen, for the sake of the good posters within the organization, like Matt White and David Flamma etc etc.

Sheep Pen Founder Rikk

Rikk

Eruption

Favorite VH Album: 1984
Favorite VH Song: Unchained

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay. I hope I'm not repeating an earlier critique. I've been away from the Forum for a while. I've always found this album (OU812) to be extremely under-rated by other VH fans. I've read a ton of fans posts claiming it's their least favorite Sammy album. And you know what? It's my favorite. I personally think it's their most exciting and groundbreaking record with Sammy simply because Eddie is trying so many different things here, and it works, melodically and with a great punch. Only problem, the album is recorded pretty poorly in a lot of spots. Here's my critique. Be interested to read why other fans don't like the album as much as I do (or do actually like it).

MINE ALL MINE: I think it's a good opener. Not the best song on the album, but a really good feel. Great live when I saw 'em in Toronto in '95. That was a big surprise. Sammy does a good job. Typical Eddie synth-song.

WHEN IT'S LOVE: Overplayed now, but what a catchy melody. I'm really tired of it, but have to admit it's a helluva well-written piece of pop music. Sammy is amazing on this one. Truly incredible (and this coming from a Dave fan!).

A.F.U.: What I like about this is you really feel like you've just walked into 5150 and the band is just jamming on some new riffs. It may not be the best constructed song ever, but it's so loose. Eddie is amazing. Riff after incredible riff. And I hate to say it, but the band stopped playing stuff like this (with that old feeling) right after this album.

CABO WABO: Brilliant song. Just amazing. Another one where Sammy does everything right. His lyrics really give the song a purpose. He really loves this place he's singing about. Mike's back-ups (with Eddie) are awesome in the chorus. The band really sound like they love playing together. One of their most unique tracks. (Good on the live album as well.)

SOURCE OF INFECTION: This is the album's first real let-down. It simply goes nowhere. It sounds like Sammy didn't take the time to write any lyrics. The music is typical, early VH-era Eddie. It would have been great if the vocalist had actually written a great melody and some kick-ass lyrics (in other words, Dave would have done an amazing job with this one). But there's...nothing. And the chorus is really annoying. Too bad.

FEELS SO GOOD: Always liked this one. It's a really catchy pop song. If fans can understand the difference between this inspired piece of Eddie's mind and the pretentious slop that's going on in ONCE, they'll understand why this was played on the radio a lot and ONCE wasn't.

FINISH WHAT YA STARTED: This is my least favorite song on the album. I simply don't like anything about it (except for Eddie's cool solo). It's just really boring and sounds like bad country to me. The lyrics are really juvenile (Sammy bitched about how Dave had nothing to say lyrically??), and the melody and groove are just not what I want to hear from Van Halen.

BLACK AND BLUE: My favorite cut on the album. I simply love the riff, the groove, the drums, the little jam part at the end with Alex hitting the cowbell, the background vocals, Sammy's melody. It's perfect. Wasn't this the first thing cut for the album? Anyway, I think it's great. It's poppy enough to be catchy for other audiences, but it rocks enough to sound like the band playing live in the studio and definitely has enough punch to be a good homage to Led Zeppelin. One of my favorite Sammy tracks (up there with HUMANS BEING).

SUCKER IN A 3 PIECE: Not a big favorite of mine. Sounds like the band was jamming live in the studio and the tape happened to be rolling. Perhaps this is why fans don't respond as well to this album as other ones. Because it's possibly their most loosely-created album (hey, no producer!). This one could be considered fun (Eddie plays great), but not much of a song.

A APOLITICAL BLUES: This is technically only an extra track, so I won't put down the album for including it. But it's nothing special. Sounds like it was recorded with only two mikes in a room. Nothing great. Too much of Sammy's musical ideas in here and not enough of Eddie's.

Anyway, I think it's a great album. I love listening to it because I feel like I'm really getting to listen to some typical and unpolished work in 5150 before the producer polishes it up too much.

http://www.vhlinks.com/vbforums/showthread.php?t=751&highlight=OU812

I say boycott the sheep pen, just like when teenage girls smashed their cd's, when they found out milli vanilli was lip synching! End the sheep pen, and restore dignity to the David Lee Roth Army.

Thank-you.

Goodnight.

Sarge's Little Helper
10-24-2006, 08:12 PM
No disrespect to the diehard Roth fans in the sheep pen, but your fanclub has ZERO credibility! Why? Because the pen was started by a sheep himself. That's why I hate the fucking sheep pen. Just close down the pen, for the sake of the good posters in at like Matt White and David Flamma etc etc.

Sheep Pen Founder Rikk

Rikk

Eruption

Favorite VH Album: 1984
Favorite VH Song: Unchained

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay. I hope I'm not repeating an earlier critique. I've been away from the Forum for a while. I've always found this album (OU812) to be extremely under-rated by other VH fans. I've read a ton of fans posts claiming it's their least favorite Sammy album. And you know what? It's my favorite. I personally think it's their most exciting and groundbreaking record with Sammy simply because Eddie is trying so many different things here, and it works, melodically and with a great punch. Only problem, the album is recorded pretty poorly in a lot of spots. Here's my critique. Be interested to read why other fans don't like the album as much as I do (or do actually like it).

MINE ALL MINE: I think it's a good opener. Not the best song on the album, but a really good feel. Great live when I saw 'em in Toronto in '95. That was a big surprise. Sammy does a good job. Typical Eddie synth-song.

WHEN IT'S LOVE: Overplayed now, but what a catchy melody. I'm really tired of it, but have to admit it's a helluva well-written piece of pop music. Sammy is amazing on this one. Truly incredible (and this coming from a Dave fan!).

A.F.U.: What I like about this is you really feel like you've just walked into 5150 and the band is just jamming on some new riffs. It may not be the best constructed song ever, but it's so loose. Eddie is amazing. Riff after incredible riff. And I hate to say it, but the band stopped playing stuff like this (with that old feeling) right after this album.

CABO WABO: Brilliant song. Just amazing. Another one where Sammy does everything right. His lyrics really give the song a purpose. He really loves this place he's singing about. Mike's back-ups (with Eddie) are awesome in the chorus. The band really sound like they love playing together. One of their most unique tracks. (Good on the live album as well.)

SOURCE OF INFECTION: This is the album's first real let-down. It simply goes nowhere. It sounds like Sammy didn't take the time to write any lyrics. The music is typical, early VH-era Eddie. It would have been great if the vocalist had actually written a great melody and some kick-ass lyrics (in other words, Dave would have done an amazing job with this one). But there's...nothing. And the chorus is really annoying. Too bad.

FEELS SO GOOD: Always liked this one. It's a really catchy pop song. If fans can understand the difference between this inspired piece of Eddie's mind and the pretentious slop that's going on in ONCE, they'll understand why this was played on the radio a lot and ONCE wasn't.

FINISH WHAT YA STARTED: This is my least favorite song on the album. I simply don't like anything about it (except for Eddie's cool solo). It's just really boring and sounds like bad country to me. The lyrics are really juvenile (Sammy bitched about how Dave had nothing to say lyrically??), and the melody and groove are just not what I want to hear from Van Halen.

BLACK AND BLUE: My favorite cut on the album. I simply love the riff, the groove, the drums, the little jam part at the end with Alex hitting the cowbell, the background vocals, Sammy's melody. It's perfect. Wasn't this the first thing cut for the album? Anyway, I think it's great. It's poppy enough to be catchy for other audiences, but it rocks enough to sound like the band playing live in the studio and definitely has enough punch to be a good homage to Led Zeppelin. One of my favorite Sammy tracks (up there with HUMANS BEING).

SUCKER IN A 3 PIECE: Not a big favorite of mine. Sounds like the band was jamming live in the studio and the tape happened to be rolling. Perhaps this is why fans don't respond as well to this album as other ones. Because it's possibly their most loosely-created album (hey, no producer!). This one could be considered fun (Eddie plays great), but not much of a song.

A APOLITICAL BLUES: This is technically only an extra track, so I won't put down the album for including it. But it's nothing special. Sounds like it was recorded with only two mikes in a room. Nothing great. Too much of Sammy's musical ideas in here and not enough of Eddie's.

Anyway, I think it's a great album. I love listening to it because I feel like I'm really getting to listen to some typical and unpolished work in 5150 before the producer polishes it up too much.

http://www.vhlinks.com/vbforums/showthread.php?t=751&highlight=OU812

I say boycott the sheep pen, just like when teenage girls found out milli vanilla was lip synching! End the sheep pen, and restore dignity to the David Lee Roth Army.

Thank-you.

Goodnight.

Oops. I wasn't paying attention. Tell me again what is going on.

Dan
10-25-2006, 01:16 AM
FanClub?WTF?Go Fuck YourSelf.

binnie
10-25-2006, 04:24 AM
yawn....

Wawazat
10-25-2006, 04:50 AM
Hey itīs Suckdicki again,

roaming the wonderful worlds of 5 year old posts on the interweb.

From Laura Brannigan to the links... the downward spiral.

Way to go Steve!

binnie
10-25-2006, 06:13 AM
Steve? Nah.

There's no Branigan link.....

Wawazat
10-25-2006, 07:14 AM
I know he doesnīt necessarily need a stupid link!

Call it a split second decision,

call it the ability to think without thinking,

call it adaptive unconscious LARG !

And GRAB IT :mad:

binnie
10-25-2006, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by Wawazat
I know he doesnīt necessarily need a stupid link!

Call it a split second decision,

call it the ability to think without thinking,

call it adaptive unconscious LARG !

And GRAB IT :mad:

Don't get mad 'Zat, I was joking bro'!!!

Unconcious LARG is always good!

ThrillsNSpills
10-25-2006, 08:41 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Roman Moronie
[B]No disrespect to the diehard Roth fans in the sheep pen, but your fanclub has ZERO credibility! Why? Because the pen was started by a sheep himself. That's why I hate the fucking sheep pen. Just close down the pen, for the sake of the good posters within the organization, like Matt White and David Flamma etc etc.

I got a better idea Guwapo. Don't go in the Sheep Pen.

Problem solved.

wasn't that easy?

considering Rikk's been gone almost a year even if he was/is a sham fan he's not there anymore.

Ask yourself why you're drudging up a 3 year old battle that nobody knows or cares about. (keep linx posts at the linx)

Now get yourself to a shrink and tell him how daddy never loved you.

wah*I hate a forum*wah

Nickdfresh
10-25-2006, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by Roman Moronie
No disrespect to the diehard Roth fans in the sheep pen, but your fanclub has ZERO credibility! Why? Because the pen was started by a sheep himself...

Gee, I wonder who this is. Who could possibly be obsessed over a guy that hasn't posted here for six months, and two days? And be this upset over a subforum one can barely find these days?

Must be a big loser to actually have time to find all of the Rikk quotes, most of which must have been kept on his/her computer since they must no longer be at the LINKS since that site was hacked. Hmmmmm....

BTW, I guess Guwapo Rocker must be a Sheep (by association) too, no? (He also started it.)

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y240/Nickdfresh/retard-1.jpg

Good luck in your 'crusade' obsessed mouth breather!

THE EGO
10-25-2006, 09:34 AM
One point: if RIKK is a fucking sheep, why did he come here? RIKK was NEVER banned from the Links. And he is welcome as hell to post there. But he doesn't very much. And why? Because he can't take dealing with Sammy Hagar fans anymore. RIKK came here because he felt at home here because he agreed 100% with the headlines in the News page and think this band should be finished unless they get Dave back. Why don't you cut and paste the 100's of posts where [I]RIKK insults Sammy fans, calling them "fucking cunts" and (yes, I know it's original) "losers". Why don't you cut and paste the posts where RIKK even fights with mods about not wanting to put up with fucking Spammy fans anymore? A few people PM'd RIKK at the Links and told him to just let it go and come here. But when RIKK came here, he had class and didn't insult the shit out of Brett and post pics of him fucking Sammy Hagar. You know why? Because RIKK likes Brett and doesn't think it's his fault that the band is a joke right now. Who else do you expect to see at a Van Halen site but a bunch of fucking loser Ched-heads.

Again, continue the witch hunt. It's funny, but most people can see right through it.

You and I both know where this is coming from. But in the end, RIKK don't give a shit.
You and your cronies don't like who RIKK attacked (even though you keep claiming it's not about that), so you want to get rid of the Pen. Good for you. Congrats. I'm sure the place will be so much nicer afterwards. Hamster food for everyone!

This is sick. If the Pen closes because of your fucking hate-campaign, then you win. RIKK doesn't want the Pen closed. A ton of people don't want the Pen closed. But you obviously do. And you just "love" this board, don't you?
years ago and realized that he just couldn't post at the Links anymore.

Anything else you sick fuck?

Romeo Delight
10-25-2006, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Gee, I wonder who this is. Who could possibly be obsessed over a guy that hasn't posted here for six months, and two days? And be this upset over a subforum one can barely find these days?

Must be a big loser to actually have time to find all of the Rikk quotes, most of which must have been kept on his/her computer since they must no longer be at the LINKS since that site was hacked. Hmmmmm....

BTW, I guess Guwapo Rocker must be a Sheep (by association) too, no? (He also started it.)

On principle we should start a new NHL thread:p

Romeo Delight
10-25-2006, 09:47 AM

Oh sorry is this a double post?;)

Nickdfresh
10-25-2006, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by THE EGO
One point: if RIKK is a fucking sheep,...

I hear there are a lot of "Sheep" currently serving as Admins at this site, should we close it fucking troll aliass too much of a pussy to post under his own username?

Nickdfresh
10-25-2006, 10:42 AM
Oh, and is that supposed to be Rikk BTW? How clever!

But note to troll pussy-bitch, Rikk left a while ago because of internet sociopathic losers such as thou, so again, why do you even bother? Empty life? Nothing going on?

Guitar Shark
10-25-2006, 10:46 AM
While this is technically a "take" of some sort, it's really more of a feedback issue, so I'm sending it there.

DLR7884
10-25-2006, 11:04 AM
This is gay.

DLR7884
Very gay.

Steve Savicki
10-25-2006, 11:12 AM
http://rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=37568

post #9

Originally posted by POJO_Risin

if you hate something...

become a liar...

and say you like it...

perfect...

Anyone tell me what purpose that served in the Sheep Pen, Bob Lock?

THE EGO
10-25-2006, 11:53 AM
Oh, and is that supposed to be Rikk BTW? How clever!

But note to troll pussy-bitch, Rikk left a while ago because of internet sociopathic losers such as thou, so again, why do you even bother? Empty life? Nothing going on?

God, shut up.

LOL!!! You guys fucking crack me up.

Steve Savicki
10-25-2006, 12:19 PM
I hear there are a lot of "Sheep" currently serving as Admins at this site, should we close it fucking troll aliass too much of a pussy to post under his own username?
Admins... as in webbies?

binnie
10-25-2006, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by Steve Savicki

Anyone tell me what purpose that served in the Sheep Pen, Bob Lock?

Get over yourself, if you don't like it don't read it - how simple is that?

Steve Savicki
10-25-2006, 01:11 PM
Not as simple as making a donation to the Roth Army to cover the cost of all the bandwidth used in all this. ;)

MAX
10-25-2006, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by DLR7884
This is gay.

DLR7884
Very gay.

Well 'ello there you little punk assed bitch!!! :)

Wanna Cuddle? ;)

:D

MAX
10-25-2006, 01:17 PM

Negatory NickyD, Guwapo had ZERO to do with ANY of it!!!

Just for the record... :cool:

MAX
10-25-2006, 01:21 PM
Not as simple as making a donation to the Roth Army to cover the cost of all the bandwidth used in all this. ;)

Yo Steve, and how much have YOU wasted whining about it???

Calling Gloriaaaaaaaaa........... :rolleyes:

binnie
10-25-2006, 01:22 PM
Savicki, you're a very hard man to like.......

ALinChainz
10-25-2006, 01:24 PM
One of the most amazing things about this place is all the people that get pissed off, claim they are through here and never coming back, and yet keep resurfacing under aliases to support the same argument they were trying make back when the "left".

You HAVE TO LOVE THE ARMY ... it can't be ignored.

Steve Savicki
10-25-2006, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by ALinChainz
You HAVE TO LOVE THE ARMY ... it can't be ignored.
Maybe that's why The Army is like a, forgive me if I'm incorrect, like a brother site to The Fantasy Outlaws?

Hey Chainz, how goes TFO?
I'll log in over there soon. :cool:

ALinChainz
10-25-2006, 01:48 PM
Going good Steve ... been busy ... so we have let the insane run the asylum ... but all is good.

WARF
10-25-2006, 01:59 PM
The ou812 post is very incriminating though... yikes... lmao

Your all a bunch of hagar fans!

WARF
10-25-2006, 02:02 PM
"CABO WABO: Brilliant song. Just amazing. Another one where Sammy does everything right. His lyrics really give the song a purpose. He really loves this place he's singing about. Mike's back-ups (with Eddie) are awesome in the chorus. The band really sound like they love playing together. One of their most unique tracks. (Good on the live album as well.)"

:monekyl: :hagar1: :cheese:

Nickdfresh
10-25-2006, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by WARF
"CABO WABO: Brilliant song. Just amazing. Another one where Sammy does everything right. His lyrics really give the song a purpose. He really loves this place he's singing about. Mike's back-ups (with Eddie) are awesome in the chorus. The band really sound like they love playing together. One of their most unique tracks. (Good on the live album as well.)"

WARF, you're a sheep for saying that you hated Roth Radio.

BTW, haven't you also made statements unkind to Roth's solo work? I recall something in there...

Nickdfresh
10-25-2006, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by THE EGO
God, shut up.

LOL!!! You guys fucking crack me up.

Fucking alias troll pussy-bitch says what?

Don't you have to watch DVDs of large sweaty men rolling around the mat with one-another grappling for domination?

(in other words, your porn.)

Nickdfresh
10-25-2006, 02:56 PM

Yo WARF! Word to ya' mutha! Get him!
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y240/Nickdfresh/domesticethug.jpg

Nickdfresh
10-25-2006, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Negatory NickyD, Guwapo had ZERO to do with ANY of it!!!

Just for the record... :cool:

I didn't say he did, did I?

Perhaps it's a blistering assault from the Roth Militia!

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y240/Nickdfresh/theinternetarmy.jpg

WARF
10-25-2006, 03:01 PM
You know the funny thing is nickd...
If ritetool said the same thing as Rikk he would have be crucified.
But anyways...
I'm not a big fan of Roth Radio...
I listened to it stoned a few times... it sounded a little bit better...
I think the simple fact that I have a take on the band...
And take a stand on my opinions... makes me more of a Roth loyalist... rather than the fucking "group think" mentality at this message board... and have the courage to say that Roth's voice ain't the same and the "Diamond Dave" cd sucks.
Anyways...
Anyone who knows me knows...
That I am Dave or the grave...
I never spent one single penny on hagar in my life!
I didn't buy the BOV1 because I didn't want Hagar to get a penny!!
I went to the sam & dave tour and bought my ticket from a scalper... so that the money went to the scalper... not Sammy.

WARF
10-25-2006, 03:05 PM
Yo WARF! Word to ya' mutha! Get him!
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y240/Nickdfresh/domesticethug.jpg

I fucking hate rap music.

Nickdfresh
10-25-2006, 03:08 PM
You know the funny thing is nickd...
If ritetool said the same thing as Rikk he would have be crucified.

Um, rightdrool can't spell his own name, nor use proper grammar to save his life. And Rikk DIDN'T SAY IT OVER HERE!! He wasn't starting shit, nor was he trying to be a lucid attention whore...

But anyways...
I'm not a big fan of Roth Radio...

I listened to it stoned a few times... it sounded a little bit better...

Of which many people here attacked various trolls for starting threads on how his show sucked. So, there goes your "ritetool analogy," rite' down in flames...

I think the simple fact that I have a take on the band...
And take a stand on my opinions... makes me more of a Roth loyalist... rather than the fucking "group think" mentality at this message board... and have the courage to say that Roth's voice ain't the same and the "Diamond Dave" cd that sucks.
Anyways...
Anyone who knows me knows...
That I am Dave or the grave...
I never spent one single penny on hagar in my life!
I didn't buy the BOV1 because I didn't want Hagar to get a penny!!
I went to the sam & dave tour and bought my ticket from a scalper... so that the money went to the scalper... not Sammy.

And you show that you are a "Roth loyalist" by dredging old shit up about a poster that no longer posts? For what reason?

Again, they invented the term "Rothtard" to describe Rikk at the Links, do you recall that? NO!

And I also recall a few posts of yours where you admit to listening to Van Hagar? No?

WARF
10-25-2006, 03:14 PM

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y240/Nickdfresh/theinternetarmy.jpg

Me and Pojo started the Roth Army Militia... and it's endorsed by the motherfucking Roth Army... i'm glad you think it's gay.

I'm also sorry for not supporting ou812.

WARF
10-25-2006, 03:16 PM
Damn... it feels good to have a fucking flame war... lol
i'm been missing this...
I'm miserable without conflict.

WARF
10-25-2006, 03:19 PM
And you show that you are a "Roth loyalist" by dredging old shit up about a poster that no longer posts? For what reason?

I didn't dig up old shit, Roman did.
I laughed at the post cuz it reeked from gayness.
That is all.

GAR
10-25-2006, 04:07 PM
The ou812 post is very incriminating though... yikes... lmao

Your all a bunch of hagar fans!

Thanks for noticing. Remod me and I'll promise to you by Xmas I'll prune the fuckin' Sheeptree till not one post remains.

Prolly save a few gig a'bandwidth too..

WARF
10-25-2006, 04:13 PM
What's up Gar???

Please roll the red carpet!!!

A Legend is in the building!!!

Outta Love
10-25-2006, 04:16 PM
LOL! Same ignorant people fighting the same ignorant battles over the same ignorant shit!

Very sad indeed.

WARF
10-25-2006, 04:18 PM
Your post was so fucking lame... it didn't even register.

Try again fucknut!

Wawazat
10-25-2006, 04:34 PM
I fucking hate rap music.

Finally that makes sense :D

Nickdfresh
10-25-2006, 04:40 PM
I didn't dig up old shit, Roman did.
I laughed at the post cuz it reeked from gayness.
That is all.

It surely did, and you smelt it!

Nickdfresh
10-25-2006, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by Outta Love
LOL! Same ignorant people fighting the same ignorant battles over the same ignorant shit!

Very sad indeed.

You really registered another phony e-mail addy to say that Flab?

WARF
10-25-2006, 04:52 PM
"Flabby Ass Shadow"

Now who's that babe with the flabby ass shadow-ah!!!
She weighs 300, but to me it don't matter
Home movies get down, like you won't find in my hometown
They won't believe it when they see how much she's eating
Go see her chow down!!

Fab on the computer screen
Fattest thing you've ever seen
Now her name is up in skys
Pojo calls her thunder theighs

Daddys little fatty eatin skittles, chasin' the rainbow
Got the deal-a-meal plan in the back of her pinto
KFC buffets are so filling, Jenny Craig she is not willing
They won't believe it when they see what she's eatin'
Go see her chow down!

Hey you remember when that girl robbed diary queen, ah man!
Keep Em On, Keep your clothes on!! EWWWWWW!

Now that Mike's seen it, the rest of the internet's seen it
Go see her saggy tits now!

Lights, Camera, Email!

Steve Savicki
10-25-2006, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by GAR
Thanks for noticing. Remod me and I'll promise to you by Xmas I'll prune the fuckin' Sheeptree till not one post remains.

I'm for it.

Outta Love
10-25-2006, 05:56 PM
Ohhhhhhhh you're getting hot! Guess again.

Nickdfresh
10-25-2006, 06:22 PM
"Flabby Ass Shadow"

Now who's that babe with the flabby ass shadow-ah!!!
She weighs 300, but to me it don't matter
Home movies get down, like you won't find in my hometown
They won't believe it when they see how much she's eating
Go see her chow down!!

Daddys little fatty eatin skittles, chasin' the rainbow
Got the deal-a-meal plan in the back of her pinto
KFC buffets are so filling, Jenny Craig she is not willing
They won't believe it when they see what she's eatin'
Go see her chow down!

Hey you remember when that girl robbed diary queen, ah man!
Keep Em On, Keep your clothes on!! EWWWWWW!

Now that Mike's seen it, the rest of the internet's seen it
Go see her saggy tits now!

Lights, Camera, Email!

LMFAO!!:D

Nickdfresh
10-25-2006, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by GAR

Will you manage this while eating out of Jesterstar's ass at the same time?

Matt White
10-25-2006, 10:30 PM
When in doubt...

http://www.lacarreta.com.gt/images/salad_bar.jpg

Matt White
10-25-2006, 11:22 PM
"Close The Sheep Pen!"

Who left the gate open?!?:confused:
http://www.photos-of-the-year.com/image/challenge/564/4357open_gate_poppies-med.jpg

Dan
10-26-2006, 12:09 AM
I'm for it.

You and GAR need to get a Room.

Revan
10-26-2006, 03:26 AM
This whole thread is really retarded. I don't really enjoy "sports banter", per se, and don't really think it deserves it's own forum here. Sports chat and fantasy leagues don't really have anything to do with DLR discussion to that end, either. Neither do politics. All of that stuff could just as easily go into a subformat of the non-Roth discussion forum. When you really think about it for a second pretty much every other forum, other than main VH/DLR discussion, could fall into a sub-catagory of Non-DLR discussion. Of course, not being inclined to actually discuss sports on a Roth site (I do that elsewhere), the solution is simple...I just don't post there or read it. I certainly don't start retarded, attention-seeking threads complaining about the presence of a forum that's obviously respected enough by the brass around here to stand on it's own. If it wasn't desired here, well, my guess is TPTB around here would simply do away with it. Be it the Sports forum or the Sheep Pen, it's the same difference and that's all there is to it. You don't like it, don't read it. Don't know about Rikk's sheepishness or not, but from what I've read of his posts around this place, he seemed like an alright guy and a pretty dedicated DLR fan, so apparently, according to what everybody else seems to say, he had a change of heart at some point. No problem there. All Hagar fans seem to lose interest in him eventually and realise that Dave's the Man. So as far as the Roman the Moron is concerned, quit bitching and just don't read the flippin thing if it bothers you that much. Frankly, I think the Sheep Pen has got the funniest posters here and they're all pretty neat guys. Can't see why anybody would have "issues" with them unless they're PMS ing or something. But whatever.

binnie
10-26-2006, 04:25 AM
Originally posted by Revan
This whole thread is really retarded. I don't really enjoy "sports banter", per se, and don't really think it deserves it's own forum here. Sports chat and fantasy leagues don't really have anything to do with DLR discussion to that end, either. Neither do politics. All of that stuff could just as easily go into a subformat of the non-Roth discussion forum. When you really think about it for a second pretty much every other forum, other than main VH/DLR discussion, could fall into a sub-catagory of Non-DLR discussion. Of course, not being inclined to actually discuss sports on a Roth site (I do that elsewhere), the solution is simple...I just don't post there or read it. I certainly don't start retarded, attention-seeking threads complaining about the presence of a forum that's obviously respected enough by the brass around here to stand on it's own. If it wasn't desired here, well, my guess is TPTB around here would simply do away with it. Be it the Sports forum or the Sheep Pen, it's the same difference and that's all there is to it. You don't like it, don't read it. Don't know about Rikk's sheepishness or not, but from what I've read of his posts around this place, he seemed like an alright guy and a pretty dedicated DLR fan, so apparently, according to what everybody else seems to say, he had a change of heart at some point. No problem there. All Hagar fans seem to lose interest in him eventually and realise that Dave's the Man. So as far as the Roman the Moron is concerned, quit bitching and just don't read the flippin thing if it bothers you that much. Frankly, I think the Sheep Pen has got the funniest posters here and they're all pretty neat guys. Can't see why anybody would have "issues" with them unless they're PMS ing or something. But whatever.

Revan, you are a very wise man.

BrownSound1
10-26-2006, 05:29 AM
So which admin is a sheep Nick?

MAX
10-26-2006, 07:51 AM

Whatever you say Nick...

Fuck, I'm rarely here anymore. Life has me busy. So "Malitia" that!!! :p

Besides, if DG, Marky, Loons, Poj, Ford, Fanatic, Sharky, Taeo and a handful of others (who have something the least bit 'o interesting to say) aren't online, I just say "Why even fuckin' bother?"

Nickdfresh
10-26-2006, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by BrownSound1
So which admin is a sheep Nick?

I don't even remember, because I never really gave a shit about the Mccarthyist-angle, I always thought it kind of gay and deceitful. I'm just going on hearsay. You'll have to ask Fab...

It was one of her posts which "outta'd" one of more of the admins, but I'm not even sure she named names or got too specific...

Oh, and I'm a "Sheep" Brownie, 'cause I attended (a shitty, even by their standards) Van Hagar concert in '88...

Nickdfresh
10-26-2006, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by Revan

Here here! very good post.

Who the fuck even takes the "Sheep Pen" that seriously, besides Savicki? and he has an excuse for his OC behaviors....

It was always a joke, and the issue was never about "Roth-purity," it was about confronting spammers and negative-vibers. Since there is a huge decrease in that since the 2004 tour ended, somewhat shamefully even from many of the "Sheep" or Bi-Halen perspective, there really is very little of that.

I could care-less if somebody likes to hear "Dreams" while getting a blowjob...

Nickdfresh
10-26-2006, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by MAX
Whatever you say Nick...

What did I say Maxi?:)

Fuck, I'm rarely here anymore. Life has me busy. So "Malitia" that!!! :p

Besides, if DG, Marky, Loons, Poj, Ford, Fanatic, Sharky, Taeo and a handful of others (who have something the least bit 'o interesting to say) aren't online, I just say "Why even fuckin' bother?"

Well, I hope things are well my friend. Say, why are you giving me shit anyways?

Green_Gargantua
10-26-2006, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by Roman Moronie
No disrespect to the diehard Roth fans in the sheep pen, but your fanclub has ZERO credibility! Why? Because the pen was started by a sheep himself. That's why I hate the fucking sheep pen.

gay gay gay

Mason_Capwell
10-26-2006, 09:45 AM
this obsession with the "Sheep Pen" is truly unhealthy. those involved should seek professional treatment for their addictions.

CRUZ
10-26-2006, 09:49 AM
Not to worry. We've got our people working on a few leads. We'll get to the bottom of this. They can run but they can't hide.

RockandHawk
10-26-2006, 10:07 AM
"Long live freedom and damn the ideologies."

binnie
10-26-2006, 10:41 AM
Wow, what interesting recruits we are attracting!

BrownSound1
10-26-2006, 03:23 PM
I don't even remember, because I never really gave a shit about the Mccarthyist-angle, I always thought it kind of gay and deceitful. I'm just going on hearsay. You'll have to ask Fab...

It was one of her posts which "outta'd" one of more of the admins, but I'm not even sure she named names or got too specific...

Oh, and I'm a "Sheep" Brownie, 'cause I attended (a shitty, even by their standards) Van Hagar concert in '88...

Ask Fab...lmao. Now that's funny.

DLR7884
10-26-2006, 08:37 PM
Please tell me that the Flatulent Shadow is no longer a part of this place.

DLR7884
Please.

Unchainme
10-26-2006, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by DLR7884
Please tell me that the Flatulent Shadow is no longer a part of this place.

DLR7884
Please.

The Gunt?

Yeah she has been banned for a while...

Matt White
10-26-2006, 09:39 PM
Come on now......

3 times and the shit hits the fan..................

http://www.ed-wood.net/bg3.gif

Trogdor
10-27-2006, 05:10 AM
Originally posted by RockandHawk
"Long live freedom and damn the ideologies."

I'll burninate this whole damn thread! Just like a thatch-roofed cottage! See if I don't!

:mad:

binnie
10-27-2006, 06:01 AM
And yet the Pen lives on.....

bueno bob
10-27-2006, 12:16 PM
Are we still debating this shit?

Jesus Christ, children, give it a fuckin' rest already.

:rolleyes:

Dan
10-28-2006, 02:53 AM
Originally posted by bueno bob
Are we still debating this shit?

Jesus Christ, children, give it a fuckin' rest already.

:rolleyes:

If you don't like The Sheep Pen don't go there.It's that simple.

Revan
10-28-2006, 03:25 AM
Originally posted by Dan
If you don't like The Sheep Pen don't go there. It's that simple.

Exactly.

Nickdfresh
10-28-2006, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by BrownSound1
Ask Fab...lmao. Now that's funny.

Well, she did seem to have a lot of specific information regarding dates and shows.

And she also seems to have an uncanny ability to get a hold of peoples' IPs and personal information too...

I know how she gets personal info, by illegally abusing work data-base access privileges.

But how she consistently gets IP information continues to be just a mystery...

Golden AWe
10-30-2006, 04:29 PM
http://photos.freeones.com/t_babes/Tall_Goddess_005/html/photo_013.shtml

Outta Love
10-31-2006, 07:00 PM

Very sad indeed.

Seriously.
Get a life.

bueno bob
10-31-2006, 08:04 PM
Seriously.
Get a life.

Said the pot to the kettle.

Get over yourself, already.

bueno bob
Seriously.
Get a life.

Get over yourself, already.

bueno bob

Get over yourself, please.

bueno bob
Nice! 3 in a row!

Dan
11-01-2006, 12:10 AM
Page 3

binnie
11-01-2006, 03:46 AM
Any titties?

Matt White
11-01-2006, 08:32 AM
Uhhhhhhhhhh...."No titties"............

That...would be a bad idea

binnie
11-01-2006, 09:48 AM
This thread needs some muff.....

Matt White
11-01-2006, 10:09 AM
HA!!!

You troublemaker...................................... ;)

Wawazat
11-01-2006, 10:38 AM
http://img416.imageshack.us/img416/9751/024cg2.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Matt White
11-01-2006, 10:52 AM
BRAVO

Nickdfresh
11-02-2006, 04:10 AM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y240/Nickdfresh/sam.gif

This is going to be great!!