PDA

View Full Version : Super Bowl Half Time Show

Top Joey
01-06-2004, 06:51 PM
Check out the NFL Super Bowl web site. Click on the Entertainment section. The MTV VP is quoted as saying there will be a "suprise collaboration" at Half Time in addition to Janet Jackson. "One that will be remembered for years to come". Sounds like the mighty VH with Dave to me! Sammy is already announced as being the pre game super bash host.
?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????

David Lee Rocks
01-06-2004, 07:10 PM
maybe its Sammy and Aerosmith? Why not? Aerosmith has performed with everybbody else

Albert Einstein
01-06-2004, 08:49 PM
Maybe its Bette Midler & VH. People will be so confused.

damngoodtimes
01-06-2004, 08:59 PM
as much as this sucks, it's probably Van friggin' Hagar.

Sam and Mike are already there. all the rumors (even if it's melodiCROCK) point toward Sam being back.

I guess it all depends on if Ed can find the stadium...

David Lee Rocks
01-06-2004, 09:21 PM
for fuck sake if it is Van Hagar I am prepared to be pissed, however maybe if they would just go out there with Sam and Dave both? At this point I would accept that But Im probably just dreamin

Top Joey
01-06-2004, 09:33 PM
Both of them is possible. Isn't that Izoff guy the one that produced the Dave & Sam tour. He is now rumoured to be the new VH producer. He is also the one that brought the Eagles back from the dead. The way I see it, how much older can these guys get before they pull off a huge reunion of sorts? Time is running out.....

Catfish
01-06-2004, 09:42 PM
It could just be some dumb fucking collaboration like three years ago with Aerosmith, Nelly and Britney Spears.

Who gives a fuck.

And a reunited VH with Hagar? Certainly not something to be "remembered for years to come." Dave, yes, Spam, no.

Ally_Kat
01-06-2004, 11:52 PM
The quote is

"With Janet set as a featured performer and more performers and surprise collaborations to follow, the stage has been to set to produce an event that the Super Bowl audience will remember for years to come," said Van Toffler, President, MTV/MTV2.

This is MTV we're talking about. It's probably Madonna and Brit kissing again, Brit and Justin kissing, Nsync playing together live for the first time in ages, the reunion of Menudo, and probably some feuding rappers battling on stage.

And trust me, the half time show won't be that wonderful. It won't be remembered for all times. By them saying that, it means they are going to use 2 extra minutes of firworks on the stage.

DLRSLAVE
01-07-2004, 12:00 AM
fuck I'm breakin out in hives just anticipating the day.. If it's
spammy I'll fuckin blow chunks

NE169
01-07-2004, 12:04 AM
I'm so FUCKING tired of all these VH at the FUCKING Super Bowl rumors that are FUCKING NEVER gonna become reality!!

Go ask Eddymoron @ Links what the latest rumor is!!

Rosie, please lock up this bullshit stuff ;) :kisskiss:

At least I didn't say "cunt" in this thread...

Dave IS VH
01-07-2004, 12:51 AM
You know it's got to be some new age fucked up Shit like Nelly, Britney Spears, Nsuck, or dido because Super bowl half time shows usually suck an Dave with VH reunion would be the best part of the super bowl but I think it's going to be Sammy which would really suck I want the Real Van Halen not some Sam Hagar SHIT!!!!!

Seven
01-07-2004, 08:25 AM
More likely Guns and Roses than VH in any form

One Voice
01-07-2004, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by NE169
I'm so FUCKING tired of all these VH at the FUCKING Super Bowl rumors that are FUCKING NEVER gonna become reality!!

Go ask Eddymoron @ Links what the latest rumor is!!

Rosie, please lock up this bullshit stuff ;) :kisskiss:

At least I didn't say "cunt" in this thread...

Exactly.

Catfish
01-07-2004, 10:52 AM
None of this bullshit matters, anyway. All real men will be buying the pay-per-view lingere football game at halftime.

Full Bug
01-07-2004, 11:01 AM
When is the Superbowl anyway?

Bob_R
01-07-2004, 01:33 PM
Feb 1

GUMP
01-09-2004, 02:40 AM
On the VHStrungout.com site it says that Sammy has a surprise announcement to make at his show tonight in Walnut creek, Calf the 20thb-dat of 1984. I don't think he is goung to tell the truth about him pissing in the booze he sells to the poor basterds that go to his show!

Sarge
01-09-2004, 03:42 AM
Maybe Britney and 50 Cent... :)

Panamark
01-09-2004, 03:58 AM
Sammy is going to proudly announce that him and Mikey are
pregnant !

damngoodtimes
01-09-2004, 07:38 AM
actually, I think that it's likely to be Britney's new ex-husband making out with Sean Penn.

twonabomber
01-09-2004, 08:11 AM
this week it's halftime, next week it'll be the Grammys, a month from now it'll be the same as it has been the last five fucking years-it isn't happening.

fletch
01-09-2004, 11:16 AM
all I know is....I'll be doing something else other then watching TV that day....because I really give a rats ass...

if it ain't roth...it ain't SO!!!

One Voice
01-09-2004, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by twonabomber
this week it's halftime, next week it'll be the Grammys, a month from now it'll be the same as it has been the last five fucking years-it isn't happening.

Yea, its a neverending fucking joke.

Figs
07-12-2005, 03:10 PM
You know, that is one of the best posts I have ever read!

Roth on brother!!

who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?

Sarge's Little Helper
07-12-2005, 03:10 PM
You know, that is one of the best posts I have ever read!

Roth on brother!!

who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?
who is sammy hagar?

David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million

VonHalen
07-14-2005, 04:55 PM
no thanks