http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l157/chico1108/miscellaneous_107.jpg

DrMaddVibe
10-27-2006, 10:22 AM
Fo Shizzle

blonddgirl777
10-27-2006, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
Fo Shizzle

There's already a spelling mistake here... it is "BIATCH"!

DrMaddVibe
10-27-2006, 11:21 AM
THAT'S HOW I TALK!

binnie
10-27-2006, 11:32 AM
Fantastic find!

Roy Munson
10-28-2006, 03:31 AM
Welcome to 3 fucking years ago.

Hardrock69
10-29-2006, 09:36 PM
Why are you living in the past?

Ellyllions
10-30-2006, 10:00 AM
I had to learn ebonics to be able to converse with my son's middle school friends.

Something about middle school makes them all go.....'Skreet'

blonddgirl777
10-30-2006, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by Ellyllions
I had to learn ebonics...

Now, what the hell is "ebonics"???

DrMaddVibe
10-30-2006, 11:46 AM
SKEET....http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=skeet

1. skeet 5489 up, 956 down

"Skeet" is actually a form of birth control practiced by the African-American tribes of North America near the beginning of the 21st Centruy. Visionaries of the time (such as Lil Jon and Nelly) recognized the inevitable and everpresent danger of overpopulation in their land and decided to take action. They discovered an ancient form of birth control used by their ancestors that involved "pulling out and shooting" (much like skeet shooting) during sexual intercourse, as to not impregnate the female, or "biatch". The visionaries spread the word the only way they knew how: rap music. People would listen to the songs of the visionaries during ritual smoking ceremonies and chant "skeet skeet skeet!". Every tribe of their kind in the land listened to rap music and the idea of skeeting quickly gained in popularity. Soon, the entire African-American tribe had done its part to offset the effects of overpopulation through generations of skeeting on the women that they did not wish to impregnate. However, the other tribes of the land (most notabley, the Whites and Mexicans) did not support the "Skeet Movement". They continued to grow in number until the Whites eventually ate the Mexicans. The Whites, however, refused to eat the African-Americans for fear of sickle cell anemia, so they all got on a very large boat and went back to England.

"Excuse me, I didn't catch your name, but would you mind if I skeeted on you? Seeing as how we just met and all, I am not fully convinced that you would make a good mother, so I am electing not to ejaculate inside of you. Let me go get you a towel."

binnie
10-30-2006, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by blonddgirl777
Now, what the hell is "ebonics"???

I'd like to know too!

blonddgirl777
10-30-2006, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by binnie
I'd like to know too!

A long time ago (about 8 years or so...) "Mad TV" had made a show where they where actually making fun of "ebonics"... I think it has to do with the "yo. yo" language???

binnie
10-30-2006, 12:21 PM
A long time ago (about 8 years or so...) "Mad TV" had made a show where they where actually making fun of "ebonics"... I think it has to do with the "yo. yo" language???

Thanks for the clarification.

blonddgirl777
10-30-2006, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by binnie
Thanks for the clarification.

No wait!
I'm not 100% sure...
Let Ellylion answer that (she had to learned it)...

Ellyllions
10-30-2006, 12:52 PM
Yes it is the "yo yo" language. Widely used by middle schoolers, gangsters, and Hip Hop or rap stars.

Skin color is not an indicating factor for this language as whites use it as well.

MaddVibe, thanks for the definition of "skeet"

But the word I was using was "Skreet" = Street

i.e.
"We gotz mad skreet cred"

This is an excerpt from one of my son's middle school friends that I saved. See if you can decipher it....

"na homiie im stayiin wit maii dad in TEXAS iitz way betta ova hea soo ii juz decided to stay ya kno"

I ain't kidding.

blonddgirl777
10-30-2006, 01:12 PM
...I ain't kidding.

I beleive you...
You should hear the French version of that!

Some of those kids don't eaven speak English and they'll throw a bunch of "Knao whaaaa mean?" and "yo ma man"...
Hell, they don't eaven know what THEY mean!
L.O.L.

DrMaddVibe
10-31-2006, 07:31 AM
I speak "Jive"...

"na homiie im stayiin wit maii dad in TEXAS iitz way betta ova hea soo ii juz decided to stay ya kno"

Translated with the patented DrMaddVibe Jive translator

No friend, I'm staying with my father. He lives in a hip place called Texas. I love my Dad.

FORD
10-31-2006, 05:44 PM
I beleive you...
You should hear the French version of that!

Some of those kids don't eaven speak English and they'll throw a bunch of "Knao whaaaa mean?" and "yo ma man"...
L.O.L.

French Ebonics?? :confused:

Coyote
10-31-2006, 06:12 PM
L.O.L.

Same here. Albeit only amongst those "dedicated" to hip-hop/rap.

And, to their credit, they do their research... Eventually.

Ozzy Fudd
11-01-2006, 01:53 PM
I had to learn ebonics to be able to converse with my son's middle school friends.

Something about middle school makes them all go.....'Skreet'

LMFAO you should here what i say to the kids around here...and i say it all wrong just to piss em off.:D

Ozzy Fudd
11-01-2006, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
I speak "Jive"...

Translated with the patented DrMaddVibe Jive translator

No friend, I'm staying with my father. He lives in a hip place called Texas. I love my Dad.

LOL

Ozzy Fudd
11-01-2006, 02:01 PM
Yo... nuff said on dis shizzle Bitches, come flip on dis fudd foun over heeeeeeeeea. lmao

that means look at what Fudd found http://www.billism.com/eng_to_ebon_trans.html

Coyote
11-01-2006, 04:40 PM
it be an amazin find muh homie - aww yea foo.

Ozzy Fudd
11-02-2006, 07:50 AM
I think this one works good as a Tutor as well http://www.ebaumsworld.com/2006/01/cblutherking.html :D

Coyote
11-02-2006, 07:59 AM
Originally posted by Ozzy Fudd
I think this one works good as a Tutor as well http://www.ebaumsworld.com/2006/01/cblutherking.html :D

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=40456