PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Pickup Line???

LoungeMachine
10-31-2006, 08:53 PM
Can I buy you a drink?

or would you rather just have the money........

Big Fat Sammy
10-31-2006, 08:59 PM
If your left leg was Thanksgiving and your right leg Christmas, can I visit you between the holidays?

LoungeMachine
10-31-2006, 09:02 PM
ROTFLMMFAO

Nice start.....

Big Fat Sammy
10-31-2006, 09:14 PM
I also like....

If you were on the McDonalds menu, you would be a McGorgeous!

Big Fat Sammy
10-31-2006, 09:19 PM
Here's my girlfriends favorite....

Do you wanna get drunk and fuck? Or don't you drink?

and here's Cato's...

Do you have any Japanese in you?

Want some? :D

Gringo
11-01-2006, 04:49 AM
Someone i know used this line, and it worked...:

"You're not the most beautiful girl i've seen, but not the worst either. You'll do."

The girl was pretty to, but maybe there was some lack of inteligence...?

:-)

fryingdutchman
11-01-2006, 05:14 AM
Here's a personal favorite of Ryan Monahan's....

"Great beer, dude. Awesome weed, too! Wanna trade bj's?"

fryingdutchman
11-01-2006, 05:16 AM
"Miss, If you've lost your virginity, can I have the box it came in?"

fryingdutchman
11-01-2006, 05:18 AM
"The word for today is "legs". Lets go back to my place and spread the word"

Coyote
11-01-2006, 10:24 AM
"Nice shoes. Wanna fuck?"

blonddgirl777
11-01-2006, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by Coyote

Now THAT, shall do it!

Ozzy Fudd
11-01-2006, 01:46 PM
I had two that worked well when we played out.

1.) You just want me for sex huh....

2.) Do you fuck as good as you look?
:D

Coyote
11-01-2006, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by blonddgirl777
Now THAT, shall do it!

:hitch:

LoungeMachine
11-01-2006, 08:38 PM
Why no Ladies' pick up lines?

C'mon ladies, we all know you do it......

The best one used on me?

"Aren't you Kip Winger?"

;)

rustoffa
11-01-2006, 09:04 PM
Pardon me if I don't get too close, the mirrors on my shoes 'ell fog up.

blonddgirl777
11-01-2006, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine

I have no line... I just give THE look!

Not the one on the left though...

Mr. G
11-01-2006, 10:06 PM
I would say my favorite pickup line is "Ford".

frets5150
11-01-2006, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by Big Fat Sammy
If your left leg was Thanksgiving and your right leg Christmas, can I visit you between the holidays?

:lol:

Do you have any Italian in you? (if no…) Would you like some? (if yes…) Want some more? :p

frets5150
11-01-2006, 10:36 PM
Did you know that there are 265 bones inside of your body? I could show you how to get one more.

Dan
11-01-2006, 10:54 PM
Your name must be Candy cos you look so Sweet.

Phil theStalker
11-01-2006, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by Dan
Your name must be Candy cos you look so Sweet.
Is dis o1ne aff those Polish pedo-pick up lines?

Watch da Polish.

:spank:

Dan
11-01-2006, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by Phil theStalker
Is dis o1ne aff those Polish pedo-pick up lines?

Watch da Polish.

Yes.

BTW...Happy Birthday.

Fear Factor Sucks.

jhale667
11-01-2006, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by Coyote

Damn! Beat me to it. I even had the logo.... :D

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h217/jhale667/niceshoes.gif

binnie
11-02-2006, 02:54 AM
Well, I'll share the line that has proven pretty reliable for me over the years.

But I'll have to set the scene first.

So, you're in a club and it's a good night but you ain't found the girl you're gonna score with yet.

Scan around the venue and find the HOTTEST girl their, I mean the dream girl (there's always one in a club, right?). Now she ain't the target, she's the bait. Take note of where she is at all times.

Next, find your target. This works best with girls who aren't over-confident. You know the girl next door types who are cute but unassuming? That's the one. Maybe she doesn't like the people she's with, got dragged out for a works function, or just isn't comfortable in clubs.

Now you start chatting to her, make her laugh a little, buy her a drink or three, and you're having a good time, but this girl ain't letting her guard down because she's not comfortable in the club. At this point you inject the line.

"Oh shit! I'm gonna have to go, I've just noticed my ex-girlfriend is here - it wasn't a great break up and I just can't deal with this shit tonight" you say, indicating towards the smokin hot girl you picked out as bait earlier.

At this point it's gonna go one of two ways. Either the girls gonna see that you're full of shit and walk off as quick as possible, in which case you still have your bait, you've just got to find a new target. Or (and this seems more likely in my experience) she gonna think "Fuck, he used to go out with THAT and he's showing interest in me" and be very flattered. From that point on she's yours for the night.

Trust me.

Girls are competiitve - if they see something a hot girl had they want it. Worked for me many a time.

Cheesy chat up lines are funny and they can be an icebreaker, but you've got to turn the charm on pretty quick after them, or else you just come across as a sleaze.

Lying is always the best policy!

Seshmeister
11-02-2006, 07:01 AM
You sneaky bastard.:)

My ex bosses technique was at the start of the night go and chat up a fat girl. Spend maybe 20 minutes on that and then spend the rest of the night trying to score with something better.

The thinking behind this is that you are more relaxed and confident because you already have a fall back position so more likely to get something decent. Or you can just choose to have a laugh with your friends. Either way 10 minutes from the end go back to your 'certainty'.

She'll still be there...:)

Seshmeister
11-02-2006, 07:02 AM
Another good pickup line is

'You don't sweat much for a fat girl'

DylanLeeRoth
11-02-2006, 10:35 AM
"Hows it going."

binnie
11-02-2006, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by Seshmeister

The thinking behind this is that you are more relaxed and confident because you already have a fall back position so more likely to get something decent. Or you can just choose to have a laugh with your friends. Either way 10 minutes from the end go back to your 'certainty'.

She'll still be there...:)

Ha Ha!

Now that's a plan. It's like, when you compete at sports, you always warm up first.

Coyote
11-02-2006, 11:58 AM
Best one used on me, by a gal who had apparently never listened to her mom (given her promiscuos ways, according to the rumors):

My mother told me to find myself a blond, blue-eyed man.

Little Texan
11-02-2006, 04:27 PM
Favorite line?

Hey bitch, wanna go fuck? :D

Direct, and to the point.

You might get alot of slaps using that one, but you'll get alot of pussy, too!

JuniorsGrades
11-02-2006, 04:33 PM
For a fat chick you don't sweat much.

- my cousin

blonddgirl777
11-02-2006, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by Little Texan
Favorite line?

Hey bitch, wanna go fuck? :D

You might get alot of slaps using that one, but you'll get alot of pussy, too!

Besides the "bitch"... this is the best pick-up line so far.
We all know that's wat you want (and nothingelse)... so cut the bull shit!

franksters
11-02-2006, 07:53 PM
One of the ultimate classic is;you wanna do a line...

franksters
11-02-2006, 07:57 PM
I also think picking up girls always been easier when you have nice women around you...

Kinda create a buzz among the targeted ones!

but seriously now I think that the women are choosing.

blonddgirl777
11-02-2006, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by franksters
I also think picking up girls always been easier when you have nice women around you...

Kinda create a buzz among the targeted ones!

but seriously now I think that the women are choosing.

Listen to Franksters... he's an expert. Seriously!
Before he got married, of coures :p

blonddgirl777
11-02-2006, 08:15 PM
Also, there is that stare (not the dirty drooler kinda stare) that is sure to work...
Right in the eyes, straight to the point... without a word.

When I was in Italy, the guys (all very beautiful, b.t.w.) would just stare at me in such a way that I could have taken my panties off right there!

franksters
11-02-2006, 08:54 PM
the 10 steps of an ex-clubber...

1) look and search to locate potential female to spend the night with.

2) don't talk to ''them'' (at least 3-4 just to make sure) just ''stare''
all night!

3)stay with you're buddies, drink, smoke up, make out with some of ex's, or present fuck friend, but make sure you are still ''staring''

4) be visible, like hang out close to the ladies bathroom, so you see everything and everyone, keep on ''staring'' head to toe!

5) start making comments to them (display you're emotion)

6) around 2 ;30 am go for a quick spin, locate 1-2 female, STOP ''staring'' they will be shock.

7) the ones that will search for the ''stare'' and that will try to get your attention again will be on for later.

8) pick 1 that you like, stop staring and start smiling, if positive offer to buy a last round. if not positive move quickly to the next one.

9) start having fun with the girl that shows a positiv vibe, ignore everybody else, you now have less than 20 minute to ask her to dance, make her laugh, tell her she is so pretty , and kiss her.

10) once you kissed her and it was good, leave her overthere, and go to the bathroom, count your cash roll a joint, make her wait, refresh,
if she is still there waiting, it's christmas once again!

rustoffa
11-02-2006, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by franksters
One of the ultimate classic is;you wanna do a line...

blonddgirl777
11-02-2006, 09:44 PM
Now... The 10 Steps of an Ex- (female) Clubber...

1) Look and search to locate potential male to spend the night with.
The one you will chose is your's, unless he already has a girlfriend or he's gay.
Still... have a "plan B", just in case you change your mind later.

2) Definitely don't talk to him... don't eaven look at him yet.

3) Stay with you're girlfriends, drink, smoke up, DON"T make out with some of ex's, or present fuck friend (men are jealous), and make sure you are always in his sight.

4) Be visible, make regular trips to the ladies bathroom (eaven if you don't have to go), and suddenly BAM! Give him a good look right in the eyes... meaning; "I know you are looking at me and yes, I am the girl you want to bring home tonight".

5) When he starts making comments to you, still give him "the look", play with your hair, wet your lips and play with your COCKtail (NEVER display you're emotion... men don't like that).

6) Around 2;30 he won't have to go for a quick spin... he has a boner already and can't wait to jump in your skirt.

7) Remember... you already chose your bait, but make sure "plan B" is still around.

8) If for some reason you change your mind, move on quickly to that plan B.

9) You now have less than 20 minutes to start over again.
If you have made sure he also could see you at all time, it should take no time at all (men are quick to get THOSE messages)...
Dance with him (this is your chance to really detect if he can move in bed), laugh at his stupid jokes (although, he's not a comedian, that's not his purpose for tonight anyway), pretend you care when he tells you that you're pretty and kiss him like you mean it.
*Here, you have a chance to stand close enough to maybe feel if "it's" worth it or not...

10) Once you kissed him and it was good, go to the ladie's room as he goes on his side, no need to roll a joint (he will), count your cash (never let him pay for ANYTHING) and trust me... he WILL be there waiting for you...

Have fun, make it work for yourself... you are the captain baby!

blonddgirl777
11-02-2006, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by rustoffa

Yes... :D

Seshmeister
11-02-2006, 10:24 PM
4) Be visible, make regular trips to the ladies bathroom (eaven if you don't have to go), and suddenly BAM! Give him a good look right in the eyes... meaning; "I know you are looking at me and yes, I am the girl you want to bring home tonight".

You just reminded me that I used to always stand near the ladies room in clubs...

blonddgirl777
11-02-2006, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister

You just reminded me that I used to always stand near the ladies room in clubs...

That was the spot!

Seshmeister
11-02-2006, 10:35 PM
Of course the best technique of all is to be in a band.

I remember once going to my regular haunt and after a dry spell of a few weeks.

I passed out face down on the floor after over indulging and woke up as the place shut.

Being unconscious meant you would be thrown out in minutes usually. As I struggled out the club confused I found a girls phone number who I never knew that she had put in my pocket after I had passed out.

That was the night that big color posters had been put all around the club about our forthcoming gig there.

Girls and bouncers are so shallow.

Unfortunatelty it only lasted a few weeks at that club for me.

No wonder people in big bands turn into such assholes after a while...

blonddgirl777
11-02-2006, 10:52 PM
Yes, there is something very sexy about guys and their
"instrument" ... unless of course, you are Sammy Hagar!

Dan
11-04-2006, 12:30 AM
Do you like Jewellery? Would you like a Pearl Necklace?

stringfelowhawk
11-05-2006, 10:17 PM
Excuse me but would you happen to know how much a Polar Bear weighs?

Well, it's enough to break the ice.

Your daddy must of been a thief cause he stole all the stars in the sky and put em in your eyes.

Excuse me. I'd like your opinion on something. If you find a turtle without a shell is it homeless or naked?

If a man with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?

blonddgirl777
11-05-2006, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine

Yes in deed, that would be nice to read.
But what would also be nice, is REAL pick up lines from the guys...
Jokes are fun Ha!, Ha!, Ha!... but the real stuff is interesting too!

C'mon guys, we all know you do it...

binnie
11-08-2006, 03:39 AM
Blondgirll, you are one cool lady!

Feel like I'm getting insider knowledge here, and trust me it's all gonna get used in the future!

blonddgirl777
11-08-2006, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by binnie
Blondgirll, you are one cool lady!

Feel like I'm getting insider knowledge here, and trust me it's all gonna get used in the future!

Hold on!

I haven't gone out in clubs (to flirt) in a long time... I'm sure things have changed?
Also, I did a lot more "teasing" than anythingelse... I RARELY went home with guys that I flirted with all night!

I am lucky enough that I could have had sex almost everydays, with a (different) guy of my choice if I wanted to... and without any charade... :cool:

Being a girl has it's advantages! :D

blonddgirl777
11-08-2006, 03:28 PM
Worst (real) pick-up line I've had:
"You come here often?"

That translates:
"I really want to talk to you and don't know what to say, so I will ask a useless question... maybe you'll be interested?"

Gosh!... I just wanted to answer:
"Yes, but I think that I won't come back :rolleyes:"

kentuckyklira
11-10-2006, 01:57 PM
I was saying good bye to couple of pals at a club once and this chick I had just met was standing next to me. She just said,

"you don´t plan to go home alone, do you?"

The 80s were grate!:cool: :cool:

binnie
11-10-2006, 03:44 PM

I am lucky enough that I could have had sex almost everydays, with a (different) guy of my choice if I wanted to... and without any charade... :cool:

I'm still lucky enough to be in that situation - but fear of Mrs Binnie prevents me from acting on the opportunities and offers.....

blonddgirl777
11-10-2006, 08:43 PM
... fear of Mrs Binnie....

Fear... a very powerful tool! :D

Douglas T.
11-10-2006, 09:22 PM
Take hold of her left hand, making contact before the first word is spoken ... the say "I don't see a ring on this finger!" The rest is up to you ... worked for me until I met the gal I married with that line!

binnie
11-12-2006, 03:43 PM
D.T, that line will be used in the future!

blonddgirl777
11-12-2006, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by Douglas T.
Take hold of her left hand, making contact before the first word is spoken ... the say "I don't see a ring on this finger!" The rest is up to you ... worked for me until I met the gal I married with that line!

It's cute... and nice.

Douglas T.
11-12-2006, 09:07 PM
Cute and Nice ... thanks ... my Pirate name say's I'm King of the Sewers!

singerman
11-13-2006, 11:23 PM
"do you come here often?.....or do you usually fake it?"

singerman
11-13-2006, 11:25 PM
"this face leaves here in five minutes......be on it"

binnie
11-15-2006, 03:21 AM
I tell you, sometimes just introducing yourself works, with that look that lets her know what your thinking....

blonddgirl777
11-15-2006, 05:19 AM
No matter what you say... SHE is the one to decide if the conversation will eaven take place...

You always say that women are unpredictable and moody... it's true.
So it all depends on how she feels that day!

Like a lot of things in life, it might all be a question of "timing"...

binnie
11-15-2006, 05:57 AM
No matter what you say... SHE is the one to decide if the conversation will eaven take place...

You always say that women are unpredictable and moody... it's true.
So it all depends on how she feels that day!

Like a lot of things in life, it might all be a question of "timing"...

Really?

I think charm can alter peoples mood if it's used correctly - the skill of cheering people up is important.

blonddgirl777
11-15-2006, 12:19 PM
Really?

I think charm can alter peoples mood if it's used correctly - the skill of cheering people up is important.

True!

And one way to help a woman "relax" is... you know what...

blonddgirl777
11-15-2006, 12:21 PM
It's weird... the same pick-up line can be annoying, coming from one guy and appealing, coming from another one...

I guess it's the "whole package" that counts!

cdwillis
11-15-2006, 03:08 PM
Do you want to see something swell?

Your Daddy must play the trumpet, cos he sure made me horny!

If I flip a coin, what do you reckon my chances are of getting head?

blonddgirl777
11-15-2006, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by cdwillis
... If I flip a coin, what do you reckon my chances are of getting head?

Here, in French we say "Head or Bitch" (head being the moose's, bitch being the queen of England's)...
You better get the right side! :p

bastardog
11-16-2006, 09:24 AM
I will use BG inside information next time I go clubbing.......lets see if that knowledge works to me

Katydid
11-20-2006, 01:04 AM
My hubby was the band. A really old gent who wore his WWI outfit with the green wool knee socks, etc. would stand up every hr. on the hr. and toast everyone. And tell a war tale. I was sitting nearby, I seldom went to clubs. He stood, toasted me and said, "If I was 60 years younger I'd put you in my duffel bag and take you to Singapore!"

He'd fight too, if anyone crossed him. Some young guy smarted off at him and he stood, hitting the guy twice in the face before the guy could react. Needless to say they both were thrown out.

fryingdutchman
11-23-2006, 06:19 PM

I am lucky enough that I could have had sex almost everydays, with a (different) guy of my choice if I wanted to... and without any charade...

I'm still lucky enough to be in that situation - but fear of Mrs Binnie prevents me from acting on the opportunities and offers.....

Ummm.....Binnie -

You're still in a situation where you could have sex every day with a different guy of your choice if you wanted to?

Sounds like Mrs. Binnie has more to worry about than just your cheating.

Does she know you're a fan of the cock?

smaz
11-23-2006, 06:33 PM
A few...

I've lost my number, can I have yours?

I hope I've got my library card, 'coz I'm checking you out!

Did it hurt when you fell from heaven? (So bad.....)

I was about to go for a wank, but I wanted a name to go with the face. (Don't remember where I read that one....!)

What about the old Roses are Red poems...? :D

Roses are Red
Violets are Blue...

1) I'm single now
How about you?

2) It's friday tomorrow
What you up to?

3) Dinners on me
If hugs are on you (Serious...ly cheesy xD)

4) There's no chicks here
So you'll have to do.

binnie
11-24-2006, 03:46 AM
Originally posted by fryingdutchman
Ummm.....Binnie -

You're still in a situation where you could have sex every day with a different guy of your choice if you wanted to?

Sounds like Mrs. Binnie has more to worry about than just your cheating.

Does she know you're a fan of the cock?

Ok, I relaised I just fucking owned myself right there!

Well, you've gotta laugh haven't you?

Thanks for pointing that out, I was talking about sex with women (and Mris Binnie is very well aware of that, boy it causes some arguments!).

fryingdutchman
11-28-2006, 10:30 PM
Ok, I relaised I just fucking owned myself right there!

Well, you've gotta laugh haven't you?

Thanks for pointing that out, I was talking about sex with women (and Mris Binnie is very well aware of that, boy it causes some arguments!).

No problem...

Cockney Cant
11-29-2006, 12:56 PM
Favourite pickup line.

FACK ORF.

BALLYJUNKIE
11-29-2006, 01:24 PM
from hearing some of these pick-up lines and advice ,i think there might be alot of lonely guys on this board

bastardog
11-29-2006, 02:41 PM
I'm not Fred Flintstone but I can make your Bed rock

jhale667
11-29-2006, 04:48 PM
Sometimes the simple ones work the best...recently a girl asked "I was wondering, can I get you drunk and take advantage of you?" I let her, of course...:D

binnie
11-29-2006, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by jhale667
I let her, of course...:D

Of course, it would have been rude to say no!

jhale667
11-30-2006, 01:49 PM
Of course, it would have been rude to say no!

That's what I thought! :p

VanHalener
11-30-2006, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by rustoffa
Pardon me if I don't get too close, the mirrors on my shoes 'ell fog up.

Excuse me. Do you think this is too long, or is it too thick?