PDA

View Full Version : Clinton at ASU

Steve Savicki
11-02-2006, 04:19 PM
http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/news/articles/1102clinton1102.html

Barack Obama was so last week. Al Gore was so yesterday.

Today's Democratic star power has produced - ta da! -Bill Clinton.

Clinton is slated to speak at Arizona State University today for a last-minute "Get Out the Vote" rally.

The former president is scheduled to arrive at ASU's Hayden Lawn about 4:15 p.m. Senate candidate Jim Pederson and congressional candidate Harry Mitchell will be there, along with other candidates vying for positions.

Clinton is then scheduled to head south to Tucson for another election event for Pederson that will take place in the evening.

This will be Clinton's second trip to Arizona for Pederson, who is running against incumbent Republican Jon Kyl. Clinton was also in Arizona campaigning for the state's Democrats in June.

The appearance also comes a day after Al Gore was in town for a private event for Pederson.

This doesn't surprise me. The Repubs only took the desert slightly in the election and now the Demos are trying to turn this, what's the term, swing/middle state, into their favor, and probably to address McCain.
Anyone think Bill will be successful at ASU this afternoon?

Guitar Shark
11-02-2006, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by Steve Savicki
Anyone think Bill will be successful at ASU this afternoon?

http://www.danablankenhorn.com/2006/11/a_real_turning_.html

DrMaddVibe
11-02-2006, 04:34 PM
At what getting a blow job?

FORD
11-02-2006, 05:25 PM
Let's do the Time Warp again, with AssVibe (since he's apparently stuck in one today)

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YYm0nPMXwzs"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YYm0nPMXwzs" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Steve Savicki
11-02-2006, 07:36 PM
The present - Clinton's serious as he's hitting Tucson right after Tempe.

FORD
11-02-2006, 07:40 PM
Good to see Arizona turning blue. I've always considered the state my second home and I've been away from the desert far too long.

DrMaddVibe
11-02-2006, 07:56 PM
There's trees and fat people in the desert...ask frod!

FORD
11-02-2006, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
There's trees and fat people in the desert...ask frod!

Lot of different deserts, AssVibe. But you wouldn't know about that, living in a swamp.

DrMaddVibe
11-02-2006, 08:06 PM
There's only 1 true desert frod.

DEMON CUNT
11-02-2006, 08:26 PM
At what getting a blow job?

You are absolutely obsessed with Clinton's cock.

You react to the gay pics much as former Congressman Mark Foley reacted to internet predators.

Maybe you should seek some counselling from your Pastor about your penis fixation.

FORD
11-02-2006, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
You are absolutely obsessed with Clinton's cock.

You react to the gay pics much as former Congressman Mark Foley reacted to internet predators.

Maybe you should seek some counselling from your Pastor about your penis fixation.

Yeah... go see Pastor Ted Haggard. He'll have you on your knees in no time :D

Steve Savicki
11-02-2006, 10:06 PM
FORD, when were you in the desert?

FORD
11-02-2006, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by Steve Savicki
FORD, when were you in the desert?

Last time was May 2003. Desert was still blooming that year and it broke 100 for the first time while I was there. How often does that happen at the same time. If I remember correctly, the desert bloomed late because it was a colder than usual winter by Arizona standards. Which I know to be at least partially true since I was also there the previous Christmas and it was 39 fucking degrees when I got into Tucson.

BITEYOASS
11-03-2006, 11:13 AM
Ever been to Yuma? It's filled with ugly-ass women but the best damn mexican food this side of the border. Check out the Walgreens across from the mall, it has the biggest damn liquor, beer and wine selection you'll ever see in your life!

DrMaddVibe
11-03-2006, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Last time was May 2003. Desert was still blooming that year and it broke 100 for the first time while I was there. How often does that happen at the same time. If I remember correctly, the desert bloomed late because it was a colder than usual winter by Arizona standards. Which I know to be at least partially true since I was also there the previous Christmas and it was 39 fucking degrees when I got into Tucson.

Did you see any trees?

FORD
11-03-2006, 03:00 PM
Did you see any trees?

Just the mesquite trees in my Grandma's back yard. And the artificial Christmas tree in her house.

FORD
11-03-2006, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by BITEYOASS
Ever been to Yuma? It's filled with ugly-ass women but the best damn mexican food this side of the border. Check out the Walgreens across from the mall, it has the biggest damn liquor, beer and wine selection you'll ever see in your life!

No, the biggest alcohol selection I've ever seen in my life was at a place called "AppleJacks" in Wheat Ridge Colorado (west Denver). But that's entirely another story.

But the Walgreens in the Tucson area have a fairly large alcohol section, so I'm sure the Yuma store is pretty much the same. We still have state run liquor stores up here in Washington, at least for the hard stuff. You can get beer and wine in any grocery store. Unfortunately the state stores are pretty small, so that limits their selection.