PDA

View Full Version : Brits Think Bush more Dangerous than Kim Jong Il

LoungeMachine
11-02-2006, 11:42 PM
Britons: Bush threat to world peace
Press Association
Friday November 3, 2006 1:13 AM

British voters see US President Bush as a greater threat to world peace than either the North Korean leader or the Iranian president, according to a poll.

The international survey by ICM for the Guardian newspaper in Britain and publications and newspapers in Israel, Canada and Mexico, exposes high levels of distrust in US policy.

In Britain 69% of those questioned believed US policy had made the world less safe since 2001, with only 7% thinking action in Iraq and Afghanistan had increased global security.

Results also showed opinion against the Iraq war has hardened strongly since a similar survey before the US presidential election in 2004.

In Britain 71% of voters said the invasion was unjustified, a view shared by 89% of Mexicans and 73% of Canadians.

The poll also ranked President Bush with some of his bitterest enemies as a cause of global anxiety.

The US leader is outranked by Osama Bin Laden in all four countries, but the results are close in Britain, where 87% of those questioned think the al Qaida leader is a great or moderate danger to peace compared to 75% who think the same of President Bush.

The US president is also seen as a more dangerous man than Mahmoud Ahmedinejad, President of Iran, who 62% of voters think is a risk, the North Korean leader Kim Jong Il (69%) and the leader of Hezbollah, Hassan Nasrallah (65%).

Only 10% of British voters think President Bush poses no danger at all.

ICM interviewed a random sample of 1,010 adults in the UK by telephone between October 27 and 30 as part of the survey.

© Copyright Press Association Ltd 2006, All Rights Reserved.

FORD
11-03-2006, 12:23 AM
Wouldn't Chimpy be fucked if he lost not only his rubber stamp congress, but his pet poodle as well? Sounds like whoever replaces Blair might not be as willing to kiss monkey ass.

Nitro Express
11-03-2006, 12:33 AM
Britian is just as big of a terrorist target as we are and they have a larger and more militan Muslim population and they still hate Bush. I love it!

An important note here is the Brits are slagging Bush not American citizens in general. As far as Britian is concerned, I love my Marshall speaker cabinets and my Land Rover! Oh the Sheffield Commando Knife I have is top quality! LOL! Tanquray Gin is the bomb! God. We can't piss the Brits off, I like to buy too much of their shit! LOL!

MERRYKISSMASS2U
11-03-2006, 12:36 AM
Where'd you get this article? The Weekly World News?

LoungeMachine
11-03-2006, 05:22 AM
Originally posted by MERRYKISSMASS2U
Where'd you get this article? The Weekly World News?

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,20867,20694139-23109,00.html

Katydid
11-06-2006, 06:44 PM
ALL TERRORISTS BETTER BE SCARED OF BUSH.

AND THE DEMOCRATS TOO.

WON'T BE NO PUSSYFOOTING AND DOUBLE TALKING ON HIS WATCH.

FORD
11-06-2006, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by Katydid
ALL TERRORISTS BETTER BE SCARED OF BUSH.

AND THE DEMOCRATS TOO.

WON'T BE NO PUSSYFOOTING AND DOUBLE TALKING ON HIS WATCH.

Fuck Chimpy. As of tomorrow his reign of terror is over.

Get a life, Ali-ASS

Seshmeister
11-06-2006, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
Britian is just as big of a terrorist target as we are and they have a larger and more militan Muslim population and they still hate Bush. I love it!

An important note here is the Brits are slagging Bush not American citizens in general. As far as Britian is concerned, I love my Marshall speaker cabinets and my Land Rover! Oh the Sheffield Commando Knife I have is top quality! LOL! Tanquray Gin is the bomb! God. We can't piss the Brits off, I like to buy too much of their shit! LOL!

Have you tried this stuff.

http://www.musikmagazin.at/photos/bombay_sapphire.jpg

I don't drink gin but the SM swears by it.

Hardrock69
11-07-2006, 09:16 AM
Chimpy IS more dangerous than Kim Jong Il.

Why?

Because he is destroying this country better than that North Korean piece of shit could ever hope to!

And that fucks up the free world!

:mad: